View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next
 Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting) 

Post Re: Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting)
Jelica chuckles softly at Alisa's panicked words she smirked as she gently stroked Alisa's hair. "Hmm if he hears then you have to tell him, you wanted some alone time with me." Jelica cooed teasingly. "Now....stop yapping and start pleasuring." She cooed before pushing Alisa's face between her thighs and against her alien blue sex. Her thighs closed trapping Alisa in the position while Jelica's tendrils teasingly moved in...coiling around Alisa's breasts as she would feel the squeezes while one tendril grinds itself on the spot where Alisa's clit would be. Teasing her love pearl. Smirking as Alisa had to keep her voice down or get attention.

Jelica having informed the Taxi Driver about where Sven's place was located as he began going there...but Jelica told him to take his time tormenting Alisa with a long lewd itme with her Mistress with no hope of escape other than shameful exposure of her between Jelica's lets eating her out like a common slave slut.

Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:13 pm

Alisa was blushing brighter then she ever had before thanks to Jelica's cruel demands. Alisa wincing as her soft red hair was stroked by the blue skinned alien women before the shy agent peaked upwards with a worried look in her eye. "B-but!" Alisa tried to speak, glaring up from between Jelica's legs before the cruel alien women took matters into her own hands, closing her thighs around the girls face before Alisa felt her "mistress's" hands close around the back of her head and forcibly shove her face deeper between her legs.

Muh! Fuhm!" Alisa gasped in panic as her lips were force up ageist Jelica's crouch. The poor girls lips kissing the outside of whatever Jelica wore as she was expected to pleasure the women right then and there. However while all of this was going on, Jelica was at work making things more interesting for the Alisa as the poor red headed agent's eyes jolted open in a surprised look as she felt Jelica's tendrils rubbing and stroking ageist her. "Mhuhee!" Alisa groaned cutely as her cheeks flushed a deeper shade of red as her body jolted as Jelica applied pressure to her sex. The body suit so thin that her clit was a easy target for Jelica's teasing, as was her perky modest breasts as Jelica's tendrils coiled around both delicate orbs, squeezing, and groping.

"Mhheeuheehm!!" Alisa gasped quietly as her hands came to tightly grip Jelica's thighs, trying to pry the alien women legs apart, however Jelica was simply to strong as Alisa was forced to keep her face where it was. "Hmuhm! Stwp! Uhm!! Pwease!! Iwll! bww gwwd!! Iwll dww wt!! Iwll dww wt!!" Alisa struggled to speak due to her cheeks being crushed by Jelica's thigh, while her lips were pressed snugly up ageist Jelica's covered sex. "Pwomish! tw wet me gw!!!" Alisa said quietly, her hands struggling ageist Jelica's thighs, rubbing and patting them to get her go. All this happening while the taxi driver still oblivious to the situation going on in his back seat as he did as Jelica asked of him and took the scenic route to Sven's place.

Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:11 pm

Jelica smirks before she did indeed spreads her legs freeing Alisa from the grip while her tendrils kept squeezing those breasts and rubbing against Alisa's clit and sex. "You'll be good and obey?" Jelica whispered with a coo to Alisa. "If you will...then get working...if you don't make me orgasm before we reach Sven's...you'll be staying as my slave for an entire week...if you succeed then I'll let you go." Jelica cooed.

"Now get to work love, I want to feel your adorable self." She cooed while still molesting Alisa's breasts and sex stroking both with her tendrils..her hand gently petting and stroking Alisa's hair affectionately.

Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:28 pm

Alisa let our a sudden gasp for air as Jelica opened her legs and released her from her vice grip. The poor red headed agent letting out a soft choking coughs as she clung to Jelica's thigh, all while tendrils kept squeezing her already sore and aroused breasts and rubbing her sex and clit thought her thin suit. However Jelica would take joy in watching as Alisa's cute flushed face only twisted mid gasp and coughs, halted as she paused to grit her teeth due to the sheer stimuli of Jelica's teasing already making her wet.

"Ahhuhe" Alisa softly moaned quietly before she quickly pursed her lower lip in hopes to to not raise suspicion and alert the driver. "Mhuh! Mhuh!" Alisa nodded quickly, yes, yes, she replied showing Jelica that she understood. However the look in the cute agents eyes showed her flushed face winching one eye closed as she cringed in pleasure. Alisa taking a brief moment to take a soft breath, managing to stammer out a short sentence. "F-f-fine.. I-I agree!" Alisa whispered before again she was forced to bite her lip as Jelia's tendrils striked her clit yet again as she sank slightly as Jelica began to gently pet and stroke her hair.

Alisa gasping hot breaths the more Jelica teased her while struggling to work up the courage to reached up and push Jelica's thighs further apart to better expose the alien women's sex to the sexual inexperienced agent who had no idea what she was doing. Alisa simply blushing as she glared at Jelica's covered groin, her sex hidden behind her thin race suit before slowly she looked up. Alisa's blushing deeper as her eyes met Jelica's own as prolong eye contact forced her to look away out of shyness, her eyes returning to the alien women groin at which point Alisa let out a soft and audible -gulp- and she leaned in slowly and with a testing flick of her tongue, licked Jelica's covered sex gently. Alisa recoiling back befor her breath grew slightly more ragged the more Jelica teased and toyed with her. "ehm!.. S-stop!... stop it.. I-I c-cant focus..." Alisa pleaded softly, whispering her words before she clenched her teeth as the tendrils stroked her once agin forcing her to jump in a sudden yelp of pleasure. "Eep!" Alisa quietly gasped before she began to seek a means to open Jelica's suit, assuming her alien mistress wished to help her find the zippers, straps, or buttons.

Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:27 pm

Jelica grinned as she moved her hands down letting Alisa watch her showing a small zipper as she unzipped her attire but only around her pelvis region...revealing her sex to Alisa showing it to the girl who'd never been with anyone, boy or girl in her life. "Want some tips?" Jelica teased while she slowed and even stopped the teasing work on Alisa's body..but the tendrils stayed on Alisa's breasts just no longer squeezing.

Jelica smiled as during the long drive she taught Alisa how to pleasure a woman...how to use the lips, tongue and hands to pleasure a lover...mostly to give the girl a fighting chance of getting her wet before they reached Sven's.

Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:05 pm

Alisa was nervously watching as Jelica simply graced her with that same sly smile forcing her to timidly look away out of embarrassment. The evil blue skinned alien women still teasing and molesting her, forcing the cute gasps and sounds to escape the poor girls plump pink lips before Jelica went about helping the poor girl out. Once agin hear Alisa let out a soft and audible -gulp- as she showed the poor red head the small zipper resting at the edge of her pelvis, before Jelica slowly pulled the zipper down, unzipping her self and revealing her pale blue sex to the shy agents blushing face.

The poor agents face went red and her eyes went wide. "Ah!" letting out a cute gasp as she looked directly at Jelica's sex only to timidly look away a moment later. The poor girls face only growing redder as Jelica patted her head and spoke. Instantly Alisa looked up to Jelica's from her place between the women's thighs and shot the alien women a cutting stare before she whispered softly. "W-what?... N-no!.... I-I dont..." Alisa said before she paused as there was suddenly a rustling from the driver seat as the driver slightly turned his head to look back at Jelica. "What was that ma'am?" The driver said, not catching her full sentence, wondering if she were talking to him, however he did not look back every long before he turned back to watch where he was driving, hitting a bit of turbulence.

Alisa's heavily gasped as her heart skipped a beat, fearing he heard them as she peaked back up at Jelica. The alien women spotting how nervous and afraid she was. Alisa struggling to work up the nerve and go along with the oral, however she was struggling ageist her own fear as she sighed and took a soft breath and leaned in, going to give the women's sex a experimenting lick, before suddenly the turbulence striked the cab and Alisa let out a shout of surprise that was only cut off and muffled by her falling face first in between Jelica's thighs as she slipped. The poor agents lips meeting Jelica's exposed sex, her tounge lashing agiest Jelica's firm pearl as she found her self stuck at first, her muffled lips gasping and mumbling ageist Jelica's sex, however after a moment Alisa regathered her balance and pulled away to gasp with hot breaths rolling over the aliens soft exposed clit as Alisa nervously sighed, over hearing Jelica's whispering advice. "S-stop.... I-I dont need help..." Alisa whispered and argued as she shook her head, slowly working up the courage again to return her tongue to gently licking up an down Jelica's exposed sex. Alisa displaying the skills of a obvious amateur with no oral skills what so ever.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:38 pm

"Hmm, nothing my good man." Jelica said to the driver chuckling while she relaxed...laying back and letting Alisa handle it herself....only to blink her eyes as the girl licked her sex timidly before some turbulence sent the girl into her thighs as she smirked wrapping her legs around the back of Alisa and keeping her stuck that close to her sex while she casually relaxed...smiling while she pets the girls hair. Stroking it while enjoying the timid, embarrassing humiliation she was giving the poor girl.

It was always fun to have them panic at the near public debauchery. Alot of fun to wind them up and make them squirm. "Hmm...well don't keep me waiting." She whispered teasingly to her captive.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:58 pm

Alisa was to nervous to really focus on the ordeal, however Jelica was cruel and determined to humiliate the poor girl as the turbulence and slip opened the perfect opportunity to do just that. Before Alias could pull away and gasp for the breath she desperately needed. The poor girl found her cruel mistress once again suddenly close her thighs, crushing her face between Jelica's legs as Alisa let out a soft muffled shout of panic. Her lips forced to press ageist the evil alien women's sex as she weakly struggled and once agin tried to pry apart Jelica's legs, however the blue skinned womens thighs were strong, like a bear trap as she easily captured the poor girl in a awkward head lock.

"Hmuhm! Stwp! Uhm!! Stwp!!! Ywur hwrting mww!!" Alisa gasped once agin, struggling to speak, however her voice was hardly audible due to her lips being pressed so firmly ageist Jelica's sex. The alien women would feel the soft humming of Alisa's lips teasing her womanhood as she struggled to speak, gently patted her thighs for mercy, however Jelica showed no sigh of releasing her from the hold until she got what she wanted. Hwmeew! Pwease!! Wet mw gww!!" Alisa softly cried, left with no choice but simply let out a whimper o defeat as with a gentle flick of her tongue began to gently and delicately lick Jelica sex with the range of motion she was given. Alisa shivering and trembling as she gasped and groaned, the sound of soft slurping, and licking escaping her lips as Jelica forced her pet agent to give her head.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:46 pm

Jelica smiled. "Hmm.." She cooed while laying back...loosening her thighs grip but keeping Alisa trapped down there forced to eat out her cruel mistress she submitted too. "Hmm...not bad sweetie...but put your mouth into it instead of wasting it with chatting." She teased...while her tendrils moved in...one stroking back and forth against the sex of Alisa...teasing her clit too...while two tendrils squeezed the humans breasts. While one gently wrapped around Alisa's neck like a leash letting her feel that and show who had the control here...if Alisa actually started to get Jelica close she pulled Alisa away denying her getting close to the orgasm.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:00 pm

Alisa shivering and trembling as she rested at her place between Jelica's thighs. Gasped and soft cute huffs of air blew ageist Jelica's bare sex, the sound of soft slurping, and soft licking escaping the poor agents lips as she did her best to please the cruel alien women with her virgin mouth. Even after Jelica cooed her commands quietly enough so the driver did not hear and gently stroke the girls red hair, even relaxed her thigh and opened her legs releasing Alisa's head from the tight grip. Alisa in that moment tried to pull back, a instinctive motion to breath and suck in air, however before she could Jelica had already re applied her tendrils to to already overwhelming mix of sensations.

Tendrils coiled around her thighs and spread her legs as Jelica immediately targeted the agents covered sex, while simultaneously Jelica's grip on her breasts tightened, squeezing Alisa's sore swollen breasts through the tight red suit before adding in one last tendril to coil around the red heads slender neck, tight like a collar as she roughly tugged Alisa face first in between her legs, stopping Alisa from retreating and forcing her to use her mouth.

"Hmg!.. mmh!! uhm! mmg! uhm! Making cute sounds as she was forced to lick the best she could as she lash her tongue in a struggle to pleasure the women. Alisa having no prior experience with such things but having little choice but to pleasure Jelica as she timidly submitted to the cruel women force of dominance as she struggled to mimic what Jelica did to her earlier that evening, as she found Jelica's special pearl, licked circles around the sensitive nub, before lashing her tongue up and down Jelicas clitoris, trying her best to get the alien women off, however afther some time Alisa suddenly found the tendril around her neck jerk her back, ripping her face from Jelica's sex as the agents head bumped ageist the back of the drivers seat. "Owe!"

"Everyone ok back there?" The driver asked as she tried to peak back at the pair however he was busy trying to keep his eyes on driving the ship as Alisa struggled. " AH! N-no!! I-Im fine!..I-I just hit my head!" Alisa cried, hoping that didn't sound suspicious as struggled ageist Jelica's tendril around her neck. Jelica sensing that while Alisa wasn't far from the edge her self.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:57 pm

"Oh yes we're fine my good man," Jelica giggles keeping Alisa away from her sex as she lifts the girl up sitting Alisa onto her lap now...leaning in and kissing the human girl on the lips. Holding her close while she felt the tendrils still squeezing her breasts and rubbing against her sex. Jelica pushing her tongue into Alisa's mouth and deeply making out with the girl.

She held Alisa close pressing tightly together while teasing her sex and breasts to get the poor girl writhing in pleasure and orgasming...pushing her over the edge with the stroking motions of tendrils and also her hands playfully groping the rear of Alisa.

But soon the car was pulling up towards Sven's place now. Jelica smirking as she breaks the kiss from her weakened girl. "Hmm...so close dear.." She cooed while zipping herself up. "But guess I now owe you for the next week." She teased having teased the girl with this...before the pair got off the ship with Jelica paying the driver for the ride. Before the pair stepped towards the door with Jelica casually knocking.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:58 pm

The driver gave a nod as the pair shouted their status. The driver continuing to drive the two to their destination while secretly Jelica kept going in the back seat. The evil alien women showing no mercy in torturing the poor girl as she kept Alisa milling over the game she was forced to play. Alisa struggling to keep pleasuring Jelica, especially when she didn't make it easy for her as her head was tugged back by the tendril made collar the blue skinned seductress coiled around her pets neck.

"P-please!! Please let me w-win!!" Alisa gasped with hot heated breath, so close to the edge of bliss as Jelica could see the panic in Alisa's bright blue eyes as she tugged her head forward, struggling to deliver what would win her the game, however no rule claimed that Jelica could simply prevent her from player. "Y-your cheating! Y-your cheating!!" Alisa gasped quietly, struggling ageist her before those blue eyes went wide as she soon found her self getting jerked back by her neck, forcing her to grunt in pain as the tendrils holding her back shifting her legs, forcing her to bend and move as she was slowly forced up, dragged from the floor of the ship as Alisa was almost straddling Jelica's lap in a awkward pose as the alien women wrapped her arms around the agents hips and grabbed her tight cute ass that was currently cradled in the tight red suit.

Alisa was already hot, and forcibly aroused by Jelica's expertise, feeling the wetness clinging between her thighs as she was overwhelmed by the intense sexual situation as sher timidly glaced back at the driver who was to busy driving to see Jelica simply take hold the the poor girls chin and captured soft virgin lips. Jelica trapping Alisa in a hot passionate kiss as she held her close in a warm embrased that was melting the agent to the core. Alisa shivering, quaking in defeat as she felt Jelica's tongue shake into her mouth, taming her own tongue in a quick display of dominance as the evil women's tendrils continue to stroke and massage her through her thin suit. Jelica groping, and playfuly rubbing the poor girls sex, and breasts, driving her mad with her masterful level of foreplay that would make even sexually experienced agents fall apart in moments. Alisa didn't even last seconds as Jelica inquisitively found the girls points of weakness and sensitivity, she already knew what made Alisa's body tick as she stroked those points, striked them with out mercy.

"MHg!! Guhmm!!! Ghmmm!!!MGHEEEEE!!!" Alisa squealed as Jelica stroked her clit through her suit, teased her already burning sore nipples, and even groped her tight ass, while at the same time holding her trapped in that kiss. Luckly that kiss is what kept the noise down as Jelica would feel Alisa's body jolt as she lost control, her hips bucked, as her thighs buckled, and her arms went limp due to the passion as only seconds later Jelica felt her cute pet go rigid in her embrace, fallowed by the muscle spasms that indicated Alisa was just forced orgasm right as the driver was pulling up to Sven's establishment.

Jelica was cruel as she finally released Alisa from her grasp as the poor girl fell limp and slumped forward into her arms, panting heavily for much needed breath after losing yet another race so to speak. The irony was that Alisa needed to get Jelica to orgasm, not the other way around, as Jelica would feel her red headed pet shiver, especially when she slightly moved her to zip up her own suit and whisper sweat gloating words of victory into Alisa's ear, however Jelica could see that Alisa was still in awe of what had just transpired, having yet to except the reality in her slightly mind broken state.

"Aright, your both..... here...." The driver said as he turned around to face the pair, his eyes going wide at the scene. "Whoa? Is she ok? To much to drink?" The driver said with a concerned voice before he noted the look on Jelica's face as he leaned in for a closer, however unless Jelica told him about the game they both just played then he would not investigate further as he simply got out and opened the doors for the pair. Jelica need to carry Alisa out of the ship at first as the driver did his best to help if Jelica allowed him to before she simply payed the alien taxi driver some credits and sent him on his way, leaving the pair now alone at the steps to Svens place.

Alisa was out of it, almost a drunk like state as she was intoxicated with pleasure, her vision blurry, her movement sluggish, she needed a moment to catch her breath, assuming Jelica allowed her too, but if not Alisa simply staggered forward onto her knees panting, shriving, with a flushed expression of heat on her cute face as Jelica simply moved to the two large double doors and casually knocked.
"Password...." A voice on the other side said with a harsh tone. Once Jelica gave him the phrase the doors opened to a small 10ft by 10ft room that had another door on the opposite wall where the usher was standing guard. The usher was a large alien male, nearly 8ft tall with clay like skin, he looked Jelica over, then cast his eyes to Alisa and smirked as the doors behind the two closed shut.

"Welcome back miss blue. Boss is expecting you up stairs. " The usher would say before he would put his arm out stopping Jelica and in turn Alisa from going forward pass the next door. "Opps.... I'm sorry..... you know the rules miss blue.... guests need to be strip searched.... if you will kindly do me the honors miss blue. " The usher would grin as he looked Alisa over head to toe, waiting for Jelica to comply. Alisa meanwhile would ignite a confused look on her face. "W-what? N-no? W-why is that even necessary?"

Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:59 am

"She's fine, just a little overwhelmed." Jelica deflected for the man and smiled helping move Alisa out of the taxi...paying the man and waving him off before taking her cute pet towards the door. Even helping the girl up towards the door. Before hearing the need for the password. "Yellow Thunder Booming." She recited the phrase to be allowed inside. But Jelica playfully stood still.

"You'd be surprised how assassins and spies sneak in to these kind of places." Jelica informed Alisa casually...as she calmly wrapped her tendrils around Alisa's arms and legs...holding her up for the girl while unzipping the suit infront of the alien while...spreading it out and undressing Alisa of the only clothing she had on...easily leaving her naked. "No weapons on this cutie...unless you count that tappable ass and bouncy breasts as weapons." She joked. No doubt humiliating for Alisa.

Jelica would also need to strip as well a simple task for the alien to ogle and enjoy the view...but Jelica gave him a look that said. 'Touch me or her and your in trouble.' Before the pair once gotten their clothes back on were allowed pass into the next room.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:44 pm

The password checked out and the pair were let inside, however things only got worse once the two left the taxi and passed the front door to Sven's wonderful hole in the wall establishment. The Usher was pleased to see Jelica, and even more happy to see her pet as he grinned with a crooked smile. The usher obviously knew Sexy Blue, but he did not know anything about the sexy red head by her side, however it was painfully obvious the usher simply wanted a private show, one that Jelica was more then willing to give.

Alisa with a confused look on her cute young face and glared at Jelica. The poor girls eyes wide as she noticed the playful smile on Jelica's face fallowed by the way she moved in with graceful swiftness. "W-what?! N-no? W-why is that even necessary?" Alisa said with a panicked tone, her voice cracking with embarrassment as she tried to move away however Jelica was far quicker, and stronger as she merely slid in and took Alisa by the shoulder, using her extra appendages to coil around her arms and legs holding her close as Alisa struggled. "Erh!! L-let go! D-dont do it!!" Alisa said with a soft gasp, her cheeks red as she struggling ageist Jelica, but the much stronger women simply held her tight.

"Dont worry..... its strickly professional...." The usher said, licking his lips as he watched sexy blue hook her fingers onto the zipper that started at the collar of Alisa's tight red suit and slowly began to pull it down the girls swooning body. "Meh! S-stop! AH S-stop!!" Alisa cried as she tried to stop Jelica however with the tendrils holding her back made it impossible to resist as her suit was opened with the painfully slow motion of Jelia's wrist sliding the zipper further and further down, exposing a gorgeous view of cleavage, then the faint parting of the girls beasts as the suit was unzipped revealing the hidden valley betwwen Alisa's twin peaks before Jelica pulled the zipper further and further down, showing her abdomen, her toned belly, and eventually her cute belly button, and finally just below that the zipper ended just above Alisa's groin.

Shivering in embarrassed fear, Alisa had no choice but to allow Jelica's to do as the usher asked as Alisa let out a cute sound of panic as her suit was slowly pulled off one shoulder, then the next, Jelica stretching open the suit and with a sudden show of force exposing her pet topless to the awaiting eyes of the usher who simply glared directly into the soft breasts he was left to admire. "Fucking nice tits......." The usher grinned as Alisa cringed at the words as he watched Jelica go further on, slowly pulling the suit down Alisa's shapely hips and beyond as Jelica made a show of stripping Alisa naked.

"hmm turn her around...... yeah.... move her tits?... hmm ok.... I dont see any weapons, but shes wet? damn... hmm something might be up in there....I should try a cavity search just to be...?" The usher said as he asked Jelica to move Alisa around, letting him see her front to back, head to toe, and eventually he suggested something that got him a angry blush from Alisa as she was humiliated fallowed by a evil glare from Jelica as he seemed to cross the line of demands. "erh.... I mean... nevermind... she checks out, no weapons..... b-but you know......" The usher said with a nervous grin, backing off, however he still hinted at the fact he wanted her to do the same, a request that Jelica wasted no time in giving as she would likly need to release Alisa from her grasp as the shy human girl quickly moved to cover her self, moving to a corner of the room to quickly throw her suit back on as the Usher was graced with the sight of Jelica's slow and sensual display of stripping out of her own skin tight suit, making a show of it for the poor and more then willing to fuck guard.

The pair were a cruel tease as the usher was left hard, a noticeable bulge peaking up from under his pants as he watched with a excited grin as Jelica finished her strip tease with no shame or concern. "Alright.... that should be more then enough blue..... you two can go on ahead....." The Usher said as he watched the pair get dressed, Alisa shivering as she turned her back to him and timidly slipped on her suit while the sick minded usher watched her tight human ass. Once they were done dressing they Alisa was likely taken up by Jelica once again as they were given the right away to move on after the usher opened the door. "Have a good stay.... Sven is up stairs when your ready to meet with him." The usher said with a grin looking at blue then to Alisa as they passed. The Usher opening the door for the pair and almost in the same instant exposing them to the loud pounding beat of party music, fallowed by the nearly blinding colors of neon lights as the pair were both exposed to the busy and very popular night club as numerous patrons stud around at the bar, and tables, watching scantly clad gogo dancers in cages, and on stages move their sexual bodies, stripping for credits while dancing to the beat of the loud music. Beyond the dace floor, and the bar, Jelica would make out the VIP lounge, as well as the stairs leading up stairs passed all the seedy patrons of the raving alien strip club. Meanwhile Alisa simply found her self clinging to Jelica's hand as the nervous human girl was now traps with her captor in a dark and shadly place.... and she did not know which was worse.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:15 pm

Jelica gave the usher the deadlist glare when he got a little too into it and he backed off...Jelica surprisingly gently helped Alisa get covered...the girl was hers to embarrass and humiliate...no one else! She let Alisa go gently stroking her hair briefly to help her calm down before finally she undressed too...making sure it was slow and keeping the guards focus on her and not on Alisa...so the girl could dress in some form of privacy...but she was searched too and found clean just like Alisa.

Jelica once dressed with Alisa gently guides the girl into the party full club. Alisa felt the tendrils gently coiled around her waist, thighs and arms...gently stroking her as Jelica gave her a smile...showing she wasn't leaving the cutie alone in this place...poor Alisa would be eaten alive as the pair moved through the club...many glancing at them but Jelica made sure to keep her hardened glare...the message was clear. 'She's mine' No doubt if she wasn't overwhelmed Alisa would see the protectiveness she was getting from her Mistress and Captor.

The pair soon reached the stairs with Jelica informing any ushers guarding that Sven was expecting them before the pair headed up as Jelica let Alisa go first to keep the girls back protected while they headed up towards where Sven was waiting for them. Jelica calmly smiling in greeting as the pair arrived.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next