View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Chain of command (for Jelica Sting) 

Post Re: Chain of command (for Jelica Sting)
"Sorry sweetie, I got a call from my client, he's very adamant on wanting your captain here." She said calmly while approaching her tendrils wrapped around Haley's arms and legs moving the girl off the bed while the aliens hands began gently rolling the only just waking up Torres and binding her wrists behind her back with some ropes and attaching a leash to the collar. She then did the same with Haley using some bindings to keep the girls arms useless and attaches the collar.

The pair were soon standing before her Torres's eyes hazy from the pleasure as Jelica smirked and tugged on the leash. "Now my client shall be awaiting at our last stop before we part ways girls." She said tugging them as her tendrils also playfully whipped the pairs butts if they refused to follow her as the trio would walk through Vanejin...both girls bare and exposed to the many leering gazes of the aliens. Many even approached Jelica to try and get some fun only for the Huntress to chase them off.

Before long the trio would reach some kind of building where moans of girls were heard....as they would see a human girl in a vat with a headset covering her eyes going through body changing and brain washing in one. Jelica smirked seeing her client a Crime Boss casually watching the show before noticing her.

(You want to control the Crime Boss?)

Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:19 pm

Haley tried to push herself up from the bed but was far too slow for the grasping tentacles that seized upon her sweaty limbs, holding her against the bed while Jelica easily secured the other Agent, before binding the redhead in a similar fashion. She let out a soft grunt as her arms were pulled behind her, jutting her still tender breasts out. A collar about her neck gave a tug, pulling her up to her bare feet, and Haley knew what was coming… this wasn’t going to be some walk through a back alley.

The trek to… wherever the huntress wanted them… was long, made even longer by both the pair’s exhaustion and of course the attention heaped upon them by the many residents of the alien city. Occasionally she’d feel one of Jelica’s tendrils lash at her backside… only hurting enough to get her to jump, making her displayed tits jiggle slightly for the onlookers. The redhead seethed with anger and indignation but it did nothing to help her situation, nor to deter those who got a little too brave and either approached Jelica about having “some fun”… or one who tried to do so without even bothering their alien captor. The only upside, it seemed, was that Jelica must have wished them untouched (relatively) until they reached their destination, for she kept the onlookers at a respectable distance. Even so, Haley could almost literally feel their eyes upon her exposed body, planning what they would do to her… wondering if this was how she was going to end up.

Finally, they reached their destination… and it was somehow worse than being on the streets. She could hear the sounds of numerous women… probably human, or close enough to it, she reasoned… and soon came face to face with yet another woman in a tube, this time getting both mind and body changed at the same time it seemed. Standing before her, and turning to face them, was a humanoid alien… likely male, by her judgment. His skin was a deep red, almost the color of blood, and though he resembled a human, there was an extra set of arms extending from his torso about halfway down, crossed across an almost dapper looking vest and dress shirt… albeit with an extra set of sleeves, all of which were rolled up. His legs appeared human in a matching set of slacks, and he stood about 6 feet or so she reckoned, though his face diverted somewhat again from her own races. 5 eyes, beginning like a human but far more slit, almost reptilian, formed a sort of upwards arc, cresting his forehead with the center one, while a snake-like mouth went too far back on his otherwise human head, ending almost where his ears should have been. Only small holes graced the side of his head… and she began to note small, reptilian scales as they drew near, rather than skin.

“Missss Sssting…” he began, every “s” being hissed like a snake. It would have been ridiculous had her situation been a little less terrifying. “… And thisss mussst be Agent Torresss…” He said, gravitating towards her captain, moving with an almost slithering gait, as if he did so effortlessly. One of the scaled hands lifted Torres’ chin so their gaze could meet, while another cupped under one of her enlarged breasts, weighing it. “You sssem a bit different than I recall. But sssurely you remember me? Alassstor? You’ve put quite a bit of red ink in my ledger… I’m ssstill deciding if I sssell you to recoup sssome of that, or keep you asss a trophy…” He laughed, groping her heavy tit before looking to Jelica.

“Asss alwaysss… you impress. Let’sss get you paid, yesss?” He said, pulling out a datapad of sorts with yet another hand and tapping away at it, seeming to transfer some funds. “And what’sss thisss one? You have another bounty to collect, or did you jussst want to ssshow off today?” He laughed.

Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:57 am

Torres grunts and yelps when she was whipped too as she was forced to move with Haley towards their destination. Her eyes though weak glared at any alien looking at them...luckily it seems Jelica was keeping them untouched for now before they arrived at some kind of facility. Torres noticed the man and if Haley even glanced at her, she'd see fear in the eyes of the agent as she almost squirmed a little more in her bindings but Jelica held her firmly.

"I gave her a little addition as your request stated." Jelica said casually while Torres growled at the alien. "Alastor you snake! I should've known you were the one who put that bounty out for me!" She snarled looking more like that fiery woman from before. Only to grimace as she felt the grope...and so did Haley thanks to the collars being active for now.

Jelica nods calmly as he began working on a datapad no doubt to transfer the funds before his gaze noticed Haley. "Oh no Alastor, this one is a bonus i picked up while catching this bounty." She teased while her tendrils casually groped Haley's breasts. "But...I'm always willing to sell this one as well if your interested in having two agents to play with?" Jelica asked with a grin. "Of course, you'll need to do some mental modifications, I already handled the body ones." She teased as Torres growled struggling in her grip.

Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:16 am

Haley winced as Jelica’s client groped her commanding officer nonchalantly, her own nipples growing a bit stiff in response. As if sensing weakness Jelica quickly wrapped her tentacles about the redhead’s large tits, making them stand out from her chest even more, and getting a cry of surprise and passion from the agent before she bit her lip. Even though she managed to stifle herself, she quivered in barely contained lust as those appendages continued to slither around her young breasts. “No… please not that…” She managed in response to the suggestion of brainwashing. She seemed to be faring poorer than her captain in terms of remaining stoic… she was too scared, knew what was coming… knew there was no rescue coming this time.

“We’ve been over thisss, ssslut. I’m not a sssnake, no matter how much I look like one to you.” He said, rolling all 5 of his eyes in a strange, cascading effect. “Asss for you…” Alastor turned his attention to Haley and appraised her in much the same way, pinching at one of her nipples to get a reaction out of her. Agent Young obliged despite herself, making a soft “nnngh..” noise as his scaled fingers pressed down. He chuckled to himself a bit… obviously he’d done this sort of thing before. “Yesss, you alwaysss do a fine job, Jelica… I sssupose that if I purchasssed this one too, the problem would be not whether to keep Torresss… but which to keep for myssself. It would alssso save you a great deal of trouble, finding a buyer, yesss?” He offered. “Sssay, an extra 40% on top of the fee for Captain Torresss?”

Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:45 am

Torres growled though she grimaced when she felt the phantom pleasures from haley's body being molested. "I am to please Alastor, and yes I'd say a nice 40 Percent extra shall work wonderfully." She said before she smirked as Torres snarled. "You bitch!" She snarled only to get a whip on her butt from Jelica making her grunt as the sensation transferred over.

Jelica smirks calmly while being transferred the credits and gave the leashes to Alastor. "Hmm...would you mind if I stuck around, I wish to watch these two become the Slutty Slaves they're meant to be." She smirked as no doubt the brain washing part was coming for the two agents. Torres growling as she looked at Haley with guilt in her eyes.

Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:47 pm

“No, please… please don’t… captain…” Haley pleaded almost incoherently, obviously terrified of the fate being foisted upon her and Torres. She was only slightly distracted by the obvious pleasure she was getting out of having her enlarged breasts fondled constantly by the alien’s smooth tentacles.

“Of courssse… I’ll have sssome drinksss brought in while we watch.” Alastor hissed, tugging the two girls as needed, and leading the three deeper into the building… past the girl doing a familiar dance of ecstasy in the transformation tube. As they were pulled through a long hallway, the group passed a young woman, her body looking like it had been through the same process as Haley and Torres had been through. The blonde wore only a corset and heels, her attire doing more to show off her body than cover it. “Ssslave, get Miss Sssting whatever she likesss to drink… ssshe’s had a long journey I’m sssure…” He commanded at the woman, who uttered an almost happy “Yes master!” before departing, likely doing as she was commanded.

Their trip only took them a little further and into another room, where two slightly reclined masses of metal in the approximate shape of chairs waited for them. Alastor handed off Haley’s leash to Jelica for a moment while forcing the captain into one of the devices. Metal clamps would seal over each of limbs as each would be secured. Alastor was clearly getting annoyed at Torres’ persistence in struggling, though once she was fully bound he stood back and looked her over, bringing out the same datapad from earlier and taking control of the machinery in the chair. The legs of the chair spread Torres’ own tanned thighs apart… almost too far, as the crime lord was clearly getting a kick out of her discomfort.

Haley, meanwhile, was nearly catatonic with fear, finding herself once again destined to be some sex slave who didn’t even remember who she was, it seemed. The redhead pulled and fought with Jelica some, trying to get away even as she was molested. “Please, I’ll pay you back more… double… whatever, just don’t do this to me!”

“Calm down, you’ll enjoy it sssoon enough, directorate ssslut…” Alastor muttered, tapping away… a headset, much like the one they’d seen on the girl in the first chamber, flipped over and onto Torres’ head, while yet more machinery rose around her… small electrodes attaching along her body concentrated especially on any sensitive areas… several across her fleshy tits and inner thighs. Slowly, a dildo was thrust out of the central mass between her legs, and pushed at her sex, finally pushing in and starting to pump in and out of her while, apparently, the programming began.

Haley meanwhile continued to fight, though her efforts were lessened as she too felt the numerous sensations being forced upon her superior. The bimbo-fied blonde from the hall returned with a tray of various beverages and kneeled by Jelica, offering it to her with a vacant smile.

Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:37 am

"Your too kind Alastor." Jelica cooed while she followed as the group headed to the other room. Passing by a slave who Alastor sent to fetch some drinks. Jelica smirks casually taking Haley's leash and holding the girl close while her tendrils. Smirking as they watched the captain's squirming form soon clamped onto the metal mass shaped like a chair as she growled squirming and struggling. But soon she could only move her wrists and feet due to the clamps. She gasped feeling her legs spread out into a near splits.

"You bastard! Leave her out of this!" Torres snapped while Jelica chuckled even in this position about to lose her original self, the captain was demanding Haley be left alone. While the headset was placed onto Torres's head. Covering her eyes so she couldn't see anything yet while small electrodes attached to her breasts and inner thighs. While a dildo was pushed into her pussy as she gasped and cried out. Arching her back her body trembling as the sensations filled her...transferred to Haley as Jelica smirked as she takes the drink. "Hmm why thank you darling." She said as one of her tendrils pets the bimbo's head as she moves to a comfy seat and smirks sitting on it while tugging Haley over and sitting the poor girl on her lap.

"Hmm watch...watch as your future shall be just like her." Jelica cooed while sliding two tendrils into Haley's sex teasing her insides with the strokes while Haley almost felt the phantom sensations of the headset soon thanks to the collar. Before she smirked and leaned in taking Haley's lips with a kiss to tease the poor girl.

Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:53 am

Haley looked on helplessly from Jelica’s lap, held there, her legs split across the alien’s own, her defenseless sex quickly set upon by two of Jelica’s many tendrils. She cried out as she was pumped, feeling phantom sensations from the collar along the rest of her body as well… it must have been what the captain was feeling in the chair. Waves of gentle pleasure swept through her, and she could almost feel a nagging to just accept it… it felt good after all, didn’t it? Still, her fear was more than enough to overcome that inclination, though Jelica was being very… persuasive.

Meanwhile Alastor watched with just a hint of excitement as Torres was reprogrammed… the device inundating her with pleasure as it made that the central focus of her whole existence… providing pleasure, wanting it, living only to be a fuck doll for whoever owned her at the time. He walked behind her and stroked his hands down her shoulders… not wanting to disrupt the feedback being forced upon her, but enjoying her subjugation quite a bit, it seemed.

Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:39 pm

Jelica chuckles while her tendrils groped Haley's breasts while thrusting and rubbing her insides with her tendrils. The Phantom sensations of the device poor Torres was attached to filling Haley's mind. Her fear kept her from almost following the captain yet while Jelica smirks watching as Torres was being reprogrammed. While pushing two more tendrils inside Haley thrusting the four together.

Torres could only give out groans and moans while her body writhed in the bliss...her eyes fluttering as the headset worked her over...providing pleasure, wanting it and living to only be a fuck doll was her place in life. While her shoulders were stroked and moved downward by Alastors hands.

Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:34 pm

The young redhead cried out, arching her back, thrusting those luscious tits into the eager, groping tentacles as her pussy was stretched with two more tentacles. The lot of them darted in and out of her wet sex noisily, penetrating her without any sort of rhythm she could understand, and finally pushing her past her fear slightly. She was still afraid… petrified, in fact, though her mind simply had other things to process. “Unnnnngh… mmm… ahhh…” She gasped softly, bucking her body atop Jelica, putting on a bit of a show for her new owner without meaning to.

Alastor watched his bonus buy squirm in Jelica’s grip, flickering out a very snake-like tongue in an apparent gesture of anticipation, while he continued to work on his main purchase. The reptilian alien slid a hand down the center of her body, through her cleavage, across her belly, and pressed down at her clit while the dildo continued to drill into her. The programming unceasingly assaulted her mind, worming into her very thoughts and trying to rewrite them… she liked to be used, she wanted to be someone, anyone’s fucktoy. It was the only thing that mattered to her. The programming went on for only a little longer. Soon enough the machinery drew back from her, pulling the shaft from her sex and the headset up and off her. “Now then… Ssslut, help your friend into the chair and I’ll have you fucked properly in good time…” Alastor hissed into Torres’ ear while smiling at Haley and Jelica.

Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:41 pm

Torres body slowly began going less tense as the session continued. Jelica casually sipping her drink while smirking as Torres moans weakly as she was finally freed of the device...her body no longer showing anger or anything...just devotion as she sits up a little. "Yes Master." She said with a sensual tone as Jelica chuckles. "It's still amazing how different that device makes them." Jelica joked as Torres approached the pair and Jelica smirked releasing her grip and even pulling her tendrils off Haley. It would be more twisted to have the Captain place Haley in the device. Torres carried and laid Haley onto the chair...helping her in as the clamps soon locked her arms and legs in. Torres smiling as she stroked Haley's body brushing her breasts.

Jelica grinned watching the show now instead of being part as soon that same Headset was seen slowly placed over Haley's head...while the dildo appeared and prepared entry into Haley's pussy. Torres groaned as she felt the phantom sensations now as Jelica casually showed Alastor a small remote. "For their Sync collars." She winks handing him the remote.

Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:45 pm

Agent Young came down off her sexual high to the sight of her captain and friend rising out of the chair… a relaxed, seductive look on her face instead of the anger that had been there moments before. “No… no please, I don’t want to be like this…” She begged one last time as Torres reached out and pulled her from Jelica’s tendrils, picking her up entirely despite her struggling and leveraging Haley into the chair and securing her… still retaining her strength despite the transformations, it would seem.

“Captain… please… please let me up!” She continued even as the headset lowered, blocking her vision. As it began, she cried out, her fingers digging at the metal of the chair as the sex toy plunged into wet folds. Almost immediately it began to fuck her in earnest… nothing compared to Jelica’s numerous tentacles, but still enough to get the job done, especially as she felt the slender, soft fingers of her friend curl into her young breasts, sinking into the flesh and groping them sensually.

She expected a screen of sorts to display imagines, but it was more like they were being beamed directly into her thoughts… less so images, and more sensations and thought patterns that they must have wanted her to exhibit. Haley’s transformation wasn’t as quick as Torres, ironically… she’d been so afraid of it that she’d long since built up mental barriers to such things. Even so, it began to take, and slowly her protests turned into softer cries of passion as her equally loud superior continued to feel up Haley’s displayed form. After some time it was finally over, and when the light returned to her eyes Haley felt much more relaxed. She was unsure why she’d been so afraid of this in the first place, or why she hadn’t sought it out on her own. Her friend removed the bindings and together the nude slave girls sauntered back to Alastor and Jelica. “Sssems to have worked well enough,” Alastor observed. “Presssent yourssselves to Jelica and I.” He ordered. Clearly, he’d done this before, but at the same time, he seemed to be taking a particular satisfaction with Torres, if only out of retribution.

“Yes, Master.” Haley answered quickly, in the same sensual tone that Torres had displayed prior, expecting her superior… no, her fellow fuckdoll, to comply as well, walking towards and putting her hands behind her head while going to her knees before the pair of aliens. The young redhead arched her back just slightly and spread her legs enough to bare herself in every way…

Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:15 am

Jelica licks her lips at the sight giggling while Torres massaged Haley's breasts. Helping work over the agents body as her mind was slowly taken by the headset...programmed just as Torres had been. Jelica nodding at Alastors words as Torres removed the bindings and helped Haley up to her feet before the pair approached Alastor and Jelica.

"Yes, Master." Torres said at the same time as Haley in that same tone. She moved forward and placed her hands behind her head while going on her knees before both aliens...the pairs thighs spread as Jelica smirked and playfully pushed two tendrils each into both girls pussies wriggling inside them. "Hmm looks like the programming was a success...congrats on having two prime slave material." Jelica teased with a grin to Alastor while watching the pair present themselves before the pair of them like the slaves they were meant to be with such...content and happy expressions.

Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:45 am

“Yesss… a bit of a strain on the programming with the sssecond one, for sssome reassson. Doesssn’t ssseem to have mattered in the end though.” Alastor agrees, watching as the agents quickly start to moan and buck while Jelica stuffs their sexes with her tendrils. “Well don’t jussst kneel there slutsss, put some effort into it… have at each other while ssshe uses you like sssex dolls.” He laughs in that strange, slithering tone.

Haley quickly turns to Torres while remaining on her knees, and throws her hands around the other woman, pulling her in and tilting her head to the side so that she can spread the other slave’s lips with her own and let their tongues dance. One hand continues to grip the other woman’s back, crushing their bodies together, their large breasts smashing into each other, while her free hand descends and frames the tentacle slipping into Torres’ pussy, occasionally rubbing at her clit vigorously…

Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:08 am

Jelica smirked thrusting the tendrils with pistoning motions. Licking her lips while Torres moaned facing Haley too as the pair deeply began to kiss...tongues shown dancing before the lips hid the making out while Torres moved a hand and squeezed one of the breasts of Haley. Jelica grinning as she playfully secreted that slime...enhancing the pairs sensitivity coating them in the fluid as the pairs body were almost lit with lust from the sensations their new skin gave.

"Hmm...I've no doubt these two could go for an entire day with a man." Jelica joked as she had seen Haley needed a ton of stimulation to black out and she hadn't looked winded. No doubt the pair would make Alastor a very rich alien. The pair soon laid on the floor with Torres on top squeezing Haley's breasts while kissing her...while they were still being fucked by Jelica. "Hmm? Which one would you want a taste first?" She asked Alastor as she would pull the tendrils out of the one Alastor wanted to sample.

Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next