View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
 Operation Anchorhead (for Akiko Reiya) 

Post Re: Operation Anchorhead (for Akiko Reiya)
"Ah, well at least I know that now, they're quite well hidden." She added seeing the workings with a raised eyebrow as a door was seen as she peeks inside to see if anything was inside the door. "I'll take care of that later, though I'd assume you'd like to join me in such a place as much as you can?" She asked giving him a playful faint smile.

"Hmph, just don't expect me to make my defeat easy for my opponents." She said with a focused look in her eyes. Listening to his words about since he was her manager during this, her win/loss record was mostly up to him and also on the potential skills of her opponents. "You may be right there..I don't watch such showings, but I've heard rumors of a few of the human slaves being quite skilled warriors...a shame, they'd have made fine agents if the ADD could've helped them." She said with a frown.

"Very well then, not that I have much choice in these matters." She said...one hand brushing her collar on her neck as she glanced at Rahs with a calm look.

Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:33 pm

Inside, the bathroom was a fairly simple one. It had a shower, a toilet, along with a sink and a mirror; all neatly organized and big enough for two persons of their similar height but not large enough to accommodate in a space ship. Her remark about joining her made him react with a short chuckle. "Well, of course.

That's good, people will love a good fight."
Rahs nodded, crossing his arms before giving a slight nod. "The humans can be skilled but there will also be slaves of other races. We won't be sure what you will be up against until only a day or two in advance, and that's if they don't put you in surprise matches. In any case, I'm certain you will do great. Even if you lose, they will love the show you put up for them more." And he would enjoy it as well. It was always so mesmerizing to see the slaves fight for their master's approval and renown in these arenas.

The mercenary noticed how she brushed her collar, her eyes calm even in such situation. "Indeed. Well then, only a couple of hours left until we reach our destination. Enough time to get you cleaned up and dressed."

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:25 am

Akiko peeked into the bathroom seeing the simple stuff, she'd wash up soon enough anyway while she focused back on Rahs as he explained. "I'll keep that in mind, and I'm assuming you'll want me only in my proper attire in the arena?" She asked. Since no doubt she'd have some clothing to put on when not wearing that tight suit of hers. "But yes a nice wash sounds delightful." She said as she steps into the bathroom and towards the shower. Making sure to entice him with those swaying hips almost without meaning too as the girl just seemed to unknowingly ooze sensuality as she would attempt to activate the shower...and bathing herself...her skin forming a nice sheen from the water flowing down her body as she washed and cleaned their fun from last night. With or without him watching as no doubt the sight was tempting as she ran her fingers through her long purple hair.

"Though...one thing I would like to ask, is that we can fight again in the future?" Akiko suddenly asked if he was still there while cleaning herself slowly making sure while shuddering when her sensitive skin enhanced by the collar tingled from her touches.

Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:41 am

"For the arena I'm thinking that you can wear a suit like the one you use. But without the fancy technology it has, only the fabric. In those fights, it's mostly a range from naked to a simple thematic suit for the slave," he explained briefly, his shoulders shrugging at the little care they had for equipment in the arenas. After all, it was a show to please the audience, leaving nothing to the imagination.

Rahs turned his head to Akiko, who despite the emotions she had to go through in such a short while and preferring a female partner, still flashed a playful smile at him as she talked before walking towards the shower, hips swaying with an allure impossible to resist. Her nude form was burned in the mercenary's eyes with how hard he stared at her until she disappeared inside the bathroom. The sound of the falling water soon followed.

At first her question was answered with silence. From where she was, Rahs could not be seen nor heard. As if he had left the room.

But a few seconds later, his towering presence showed up at the door, nude with his huge member half erect swinging as he walked inside. "You want to fight me in the future? he chuckled and stepped in the shower, behind the lovely agent. Her skin was quickly coming alive with pleasure from her own touches, and soon she would feel that spire rest between her ass cheeks, Rahs' hands sliding around her back to her front, cupping her amazing mounds with his hands and giving them a gentle squeeze that grew firmer as his fingers approached her nipples.

"I'm sure we will, if we find each other somewhere else. I'll give you a proper fight like we had in the ship. But don't complain if you find yourself my slave again." His hands massaged her orbs, letting her entire globes be kneaded and squeezed, igniting a blissful sensation across her chest.

SFA---

Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:23 am

Akiko nods her head at that. "Hmm then we'll need to make sure we got the right attire for the arena then." She said when she heard his explanation. She could almost feel his gaze on her before she closed the door to the bathroom...stepping into the shower to wash herself. Only for him to appear by the door, naked and already exposed as she rolled her eyes at the sight having expected this. "Of course I do, and maybe while you have me as your slave, we can spar, so I can keep my skills sharp for the arena." She said blushing at her body tingling from the water while she felt his spire resting between her asscheeks as she smiles while gasping softly at the squeezing and massaging on her breasts.

"Ngh...I'll admit, I wouldn't complain not being yours again...just don't expect me to just surrender to you," She added looking back at him and leaning her ass in rubbing and hotdogging his member between her cheeks as the water splashed onto them both letting Rahs feel her wet smooth skin now as she groaned leaning against him. "But I'm surprised you mean we'll find each other, your not keeping me?" She teased. "Or you the kind who enjoys the capture as much as the reward?" She added.

Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:58 am

"Sparring and training you for the arena, hm? His hands pulled her back against him, kneading her heaving, swollen breasts and allowing each of them to feel the other's body and skin. "Sounds like a good idea. You won't wait that long for another taste of fighting me, then."

Rahs chuckled at her remarks, his eyes looking down on her face as she turned it back to see him. Akiko would feel his member stiffening, growing in size and heat between her cheeks and soon enough between her legs. As he shifted slightly, the hardened spire's length came to press against her netherlips. "I wouldn't expect you to yield, but at least now you'd enjoy the loss in a sense...

Oh, I enjoy the capture. But why repeat the hunt if I have you already, however? I'd rather keep you here. Letting you go it's just a possibility, though. I'm planning to keep you with me with me for as long as I can. You would like that, perhaps?"
he teased back with a cooing voice and a short chuckle, his hips moving slightly, sawing back and forth his girth against her entrance, letting her feel every vein and muscle of his member. "I can get you a lovely partner to play with us, so you don't miss the feminine touch either."

Her heightened sensitivity now would be setting her body on fire as Rahs began positioning his tip on the entrance to her passage, spreading her outer lips apart.

SFA---

Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:47 am

Akiko smiles playfully as she moves her hips towards him rubbing her netherlips against his members shaft and crown with a blush on her cheeks. "Hmm looking forward too it." She cooed. "I could maybe find it enjoyable, your hospitality is at least above other owners of slaves." She teases. "But I thank you for also going to the trouble of finding us a third member to this...since I'm sure multiple beauties are quite delightful." She joked as she moans at his work...her body was on fire, nipples erect, and folds dripping her arousal onto his member. She felt him moving...before she pushes against him and plunges his member into her folds as she moaned...her hyper sexual body was eager to have it's new best friend inside her again as Rahs felt the eager folds vice like grip onto his member intent on milking it again for his cum.

Akiko pressed herself against him as she moaned her lovely sensual moans filling Rahs ears while she wrapped one arm around his neck to keep herself upward while her lips kissed his throat.

Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:44 am

Her movements respond quickly to his, hips moving, causing her heated lips to rub against her member. Behind her, the mercenary scoffed to her teases, nodding while his hands kneaded her breasts completely, lifting them up, pressing them against her own body and squeezing them before repeating the whole process again and again.

"That's good to know, you can look forward to having sex with me forever then, every night?" Rahs replied, chuckling. His index fingers and thumbs pinch her erect nipples as Akiko finally impales herself on the throbbing, huge cock. Her moans fill the bathroom, that swollen rod of meat push apart her walls like she so much desired again, gripping its length and girth with a mad hold. "And every morning upon waking up, it seems, too...

"The more, the merrier, of course. Perhaps you have certain characteristics you already fancy? What's the type of girl you like?"
Rahs asked in a casual, yet teasing manner, a cooing voice as he pushed his hips to meet Akiko's thrusts against him, sending his thick head smashing against her cervix, surely much to her own pleasure. His neck tingled beneath the warm shower as the agent perched her head upwards towards him, planting a kiss on his throat. His muscular frame was easy to hold on to, even his neck was firm and steady as the gorgeous woman remained bouncing up and down on his pistoning cock again and again. He wasn't sure Akiko would be able to reply with such pleasure filling her body already, but he knew she would certainly try. Even so, one of his hands left her well endowed chest to travel downwards, rubbing her toned, flat stomach but not stopping there.

SFA---

Last edited by Raitei on Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:30 am

Akiko moans her beautiful voice out for Rahs to hear as she arches her back. "And whenever the mood takes your fancy no doubt." Akiko teased out with a coo as she smiles while thrusting her hips down against his own as her folds squeezed that member as it prodded her cervix to her delight. Her folds wettening up more as she kissed onto his throat while holding onto him with one arm around his head as she arched her back bouncing her breasts in his hands grip. Before one of his hands moved to stroke her toned flat stomach. Letting him feel the abs of his strong and sexy new slave.

"Hmm but enough talking...let's show our passion and desires now." She whispered before moaning deeper as she picked up the pace of her hips thrusts gyrating her hips too so she rubbed her folds against his members length all the time.

Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:21 am

"Well, of course, my dear," he replied with a short laugh at her witty remark. The beautiful agent was filled with nothing but lust and pleasure as she kept bouncing her sublime body up and down on his swollen member, piercing her tight passage time and time again even as she gyrated her hips, convulsing walls squeezing and rubbing against all sides and angles of the molten cock. Her luscious, large tits kept swaying and bouncing with her movements, occasionally being held and squeezed his hand and pressed down firmly by his entire arm as Rahs could love nothing more than the feeling of such amazing mounds against his skin, pure perfection.

Her nipples were impossible to leave alone, unattended, and his fingers did their best to keep playing with them, pinching them slightly before rolling them around, trying to fill Akiko's chest with the same pleasure that was invading her loins. His phallus throbbed inside her with this woman giving all of herself willingly to him, a cascade of bliss washing over him, making his thrusts penetrate her battered pussy faster and harder. The hand on her stomach continued its way down until his long fingers found her netherlips parted but more importantly that hood that was easily pulled back to expose her erect clit, starting to stimulate the tender nub with his caresses, pressing down on it as flicking it gently before rubbing it wildly from side to side and repeating the motions as his phallus was reaching quickly a tipping point in the middle of such mesmerizing womanly depths.

SFA---

Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:52 am

Akiko chuckles playfully at his retort before she moans and focuses on the pleasure. Gyrating her hips and thrusting against his member to help pleasure and stimulate that cock while rubbing more of it's girth against her folds for self pleasure too. She felt his hands working her breasts squeezing them and also teasing her nipples with his fingers. Erect and already for the teasing. She gasped and moaned into his neck when he found her clit and began tending to it while her folds got wetter for him. Akiko was holding her own and not reached an orgasm yet while her mesmerizing depths suckled and attempting to milk his cock for all it's worth.

It was only when he worked her clit over a little longer that she was starting to lose control with a groan and moan. Her pleasure peaking again before she gave an orgasm with a cry. Her folds tightly grasping that cock with an iron grip attempting to induce an orgasm from Rahs too.

Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:05 am

The mercenary worked over Akiko's body like a fine-tuned instrument, feeling her walls release more of her juices as his fingers played with her clit without relenting. She began to lose composure as her pleasure reached its climax, her body going into a familiar sensation like the night before, of a strong orgasm rocking her core. And as those folds squeezed his member she could feel it swell in return, expanding as blood and seed coursed through it.

His hand on her clit rubbed it even faster and in the throes of his own release his other hand squeezed a breast tightly just as his cock erupted inside her. He thrust even harder and pushed past her cervix, forcing his thick tip into her womb, and right there streams after streams of his molten cum filled her core until it could fill her no more and began painting her walls white as it was forced to go elsewhere with the amounts he let out. As his orgasm began to die down, Rahs kept Akiko tight against him, feeling the softness of her skin and yet firm muscles against his own chiseled torso, enjoying every sensation she provoked on him. His hand began to massage and caress her tit as he let his grip loose afterwards.

SFA---

Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:01 pm

Akiko gasped and moaned as she felt his member flooding her depths with his seed, cumming deep inside her womb and painting her insides with his seed as she moans in bliss. Akiko kept tight against Rahs as his cum flooded her womb...slightly expanding her belly with the load inside as she moaned...her folds clenching in orgasms as well as she held onto him while pressing her back against his chest...while his hands felt her soft womanly curves and the hidden toned muscles hidden under it...a sinful beauty and a strong warrior woman.

Akiko took deep breaths...her breath washing against his neck while she leaned against him for support. "Oh...damn...that's good.." She moaned out as she felt his massaging and caressing actions onto her breast as he loosened his grip. Akiko slowly moving to try and turn around to face him now smushing her soft tits into his chiseled chest. "Hmm.." She cooed while relaxing as the water of the shower kept peppering her body with water.

Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:15 pm

The femme fatale couldn't help but being filled with so much cum that her own once flat belly expanded with a small bulge of his copious seed stored within her depths. As she came down her orgasmic heights, her heaving chest tried to control her breathing while it was being fondled by the mercenary, her lust filled moans warming even further his neck.

His cock rubbed hard against her walls as she turned around, sliding out of her until it left her tight passage with an audible squelching sound, leaving his seed to drip down unless Akiko had the control to keep it all inside her. His cock was still erect and rock hard, pressing against her stomach and mashed between both of them as the agent pressed her tits against him. Rahs let her newest slave relax with her body releasing most of its tension with that last orgasm, but his hands never left her body.

His arms wrapped around her as he kept her close rubbing against him. His fingers caressed the sides of those bulging mounds and slid down her back to grasp her firm, round ass. "I could keep fucking you all day long, Akiko," he said, one of his fingers sliding between her ass cheeks and prodding her back door, lightly inserting the tip inside. "It'd look strange bringing a tired slave to the arena, however, or perhaps amusing for some. I should hold back on that, though I have been curious to know how those breasts of yours feel around my cock."

SFA---

Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:00 pm

Akiko smiles faintly as she turned to face him...her folds tightened back up with surprising control besides a few drips from him pulling out, nothing seeped to escape right now as she felt his member pressed against her stomach as she smiles playfully at his words only to flush bright at his finger poking her rear entrance, she quickly snapped out of the surprise and regained her playful look. "Well...it's not like that would tire ME out?" She teases...before she slowly began sliding onto her knees...before Rahs felt those so soft breasts enveloped most of his cock for him to feel those so soft smooth creamy breasts envelop his member.

Akiko smiles as his crown poked out as she lightly licks it with her tongue swirling the tongue around the head as she looks up at him with a pair of beautiful sensual eyes that would no doubt stir desire into many men. Akiko wasn't doing anything big like deep throating his member...she was only lightly licking it's crown while making sure it was getting hard from just her breasts. Flushed in the cheeks at the sensations as the friction of her breasts against his cock tingled her large soft mounds.

Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next