View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 19  Next
 Traps within Traps (for Follower) 

Post Re: Traps within Traps (for Follower)
The tentacles held her legs open, exposing her sex to be steadily ravaged by the tentacles. The tendril between her legs thrust steadily in and out of her, plundering her pussy. Its bulbous head forced her folds to spread wide every time it pressed into her. The tight warmth of her sex encouraged the monster, and its tentacles squirmed over her body, squeezing her breasts ans pulling her harder onto the thrusting tendril.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:26 am

The agent struggled to force her legs closed, but the iron grip of the tentacles continued to keep her attractive legs in position and open. The tendril continued to thrust steadily into her, its large head forcing her folds to spread wide every time it pushed deep into the young redhead. Other tentacles began to join in on the action, squirming over her nubile and mostly naked body. Some began to coil around her firm breasts squeezing them as others wrapped around her shoulders forcing her body thrust down on the tendril as it thrusted upwards. Every time, the agent let out a moan or shout as the tentacle filled her completely.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:55 am

263's eyes watched her body intently as it fucked her, staring down at her unblinking. It delighted in the sounds of her voice moaning and yelping. "Are you giving in to pleasure so soon?" it taunted her. "Your partner begged me to stop for far longer as I raped her." The tentacles began to pull her body back and forth, jerking her around like a plaything as the tendrils violated her.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:16 am

Minerva could see tendrils with eyes move around above her, staring down at her body. The voice in her head taunted her. I-I…ah….I won’t give….uh…the p-pleasure…oh…the pleasure of me b-begiging…ah… The tentacles began to get more aggressive as the tentacles began to move her body back and forth. Despite her efforts, she had no control of her body as bounced with every thrust of the tentacle inside her.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:24 am

The tentacles ravaged her mercilessly, thrusting deep inside her, giving her no time to fight back or recollect herself. "Or perhaps you're afraid, that if you began to beg, it would only be to be fucked harder." Even without her request, the tentacle began to move faster inside her. As it did, another tentacle slid between her breasts, and began thrusting away between her mounds.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:36 am

The tentacle continued to thrust into her deeply giving the no agent no chance to recover. It made it difficult for the redhead to collect her thoughts or fight back. Ah…oh…oh…no..uh The tentacle began to thrust faster and more morecilessly inside her. Even as her gasps became more desperate. She felt something move between her breasts. The agent looked down to see a tentacle begin thrusting away between her trapped mounds.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:41 am

"Give in to your lust," the voice in her head encouraged her. The tentacle between her breasts thrust further, pushing up to her lips as it slid through her cleavage. The other tentacle ravaged her pussy hard, pounding her sex into submission.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:51 am

N-no…ah…I-I can’t…uh…give in…oh…I-I mus…umpf The tentacle between her breasts thrusted faster as slid through her cleavage and pressed against her lips. The agent struggled to keep it out of her mouth. But this was going to be difficult with the tentacle in her sex slamming into her over and over again. Already she could feel her body begin to build up in pleasure.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:55 am

The tentacles around her legs forced her hips to bend and her legs to raise up, further exposing her soft pussy. The tentacle thrust roughly into her, pillaging her sex, while another tentacle slithered down from the ceiling towards her crotch. It dragged itself over her mound, and began to rub around her clit. As it did, the tentacles around her tits coiled further around her soft, supple mounds, squeezing and rolling them. Their bulbous heads turned towards her pink, perky nipples, and began to rub circles around them.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:58 am

Almost at once the agent could feel body moving, tentacles forcing her hips to bend and her legs to rise up of the ground. It seemed to excite the tentacle more as it thrusted roughly in her sex. Another came down from above and began to explore her crotch. It did not take long until it found what it was looking for and began to rub against her special pearl. The tentacles that were wrapped around her breasts began to squeeze and roll them. She could only watch as their large heads began to rub circles around her already hardening nipples. The pleasure was too much for the agent to hold back and she let out a loud moan even as a tentacle continued to thrust between her breasts and against her lips.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:07 am

The tentacle between her breasts grew greedy at the sound of her moan, and thrust forward into her mouth. Even with a substantial amount of its shaft between her sizable breasts, it began to push deeper, thrusting into the agent's throat. It continued to thrust in and out, fucking her tits and her mouth at the same time.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:11 am

The tentacle between her breasts quickly thrusted forward into the agent’s mouth. Minerva’s eyes went wide with shock as her head jerked back. Still the tentacle seemed endless as it thrust between her well formed breasts and into her mouth. She could feel pressing to her thrust as the tentacle thrusted in and out, exploring her breasts and her mouth at once.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:17 am

As the tentacle in her mouth began to partake of her oral pleasures, the other one inside her was ravaging her sex endlessly. It thrust deep, its girth forcing her hips to spread and her ass to shake as it slammed inside her again and again. More tentacles swarmed her lower body rubbing over her rear and her thighs.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:28 am

A tentacle continued to thrust into Minerva’s mouth making the moans and gasps the agent muffled. The primary tentacle thrusting deep into her sex continued to ravage her. The sheer size of the offending tendril forced her hips to be spread wide even as her rear rubbed against the remains of her skirt and panties on the floor. More tentacles seeming wanted to explore her body as they began to swarm over her thighs and rear.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:34 am

As the tentacles fucking her rocked her back and forth, those around her tits turned their heads towards her nipples. They pulled away slightly, floating above her breasts for a moment. Gradually, their bulbous heads began to cave inward, taking on a shape like suction cups. They latched over Minerva's nipples, and took on the function as well, starting to suck on her nipples.

Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 19  Next