View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 19  Next
 Traps within Traps (for Follower) 

Post Re: Traps within Traps (for Follower)
Minerva’s body bounced back and forth as the tentacles thrusted. Through all her sensation of all, the agent felt her nipples no longer being teased. Her blue eyes looked down at her chest to see the tentacle heads begin to cave inward on themselves. Soon however it became clear they were forming suction cups. The redhead attempted to shake her head but could only make the basic gesture. Her body jerked as she felt them slap on her breasts and begin to suck.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:28 am

Encouraged by her strong response, the tentacles began to suck harder. Their long shafts squeezed her mounds to greater prominence as the suction cups continued their work. They sucked more firmly at her perky teats, twisting and pulling them as they sucked like hungry mouths. Their warm interiors squeezed in on her nipples, pinching them even as they were sucked.

Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:11 am

Minerva let out muffled moans gasped as the tentacles began to suck her teats even harder. The redhead could feel the breasts being squeeze more as they seem to jut out more allowing the suction cups even more access to her breasts. The young woman could her harden peaks being twisted and pulled. The agent could feel the pleasure building up in her quickly as the nipples were pinched while being sucked.

Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:36 am

"So, it's your tits that are your true weakness," 263 said tauntingly, continuing the firm treatment of her breasts even as it busied its other tentacle with fucking her relentlessly. "Or perhaps you just need more stimulation in general. Your partner didn't start to cum until I fucked her ass..." As he spoke, another tentacle slid over her firm butt to stroke the crack of her ass, prodding at it teasingly and firmly enough to push to her anus.

Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 am

The tentacles began taunting her, it could sense her will fading. She tried to choke the pleasure building inside her, but it was impossible as her body bobbed up and down on the tentacle that thrusted deep into her sex. Nor could she say anything as another tentacle thrusted down her throat. However, her eyes went wide as she felt something push into her rear. The redhead body couldn’t take it anymore and it froze up as it was driven into an intense orgasm.

Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:48 am

The young woman's orgasm only served as an invitation to be fucked harder to 263, which it happily and promptly obliged. The tentacle thrust into her ass as soon as she came, using her body's pleasure to ease its penetration and push deep inside her. It began to thrust steadily inside her, even as the other tentacle continued to fuck her climaxing pussy. The tentacles' double penetration made for a powerful force on Minerva's body, and the bindings around her legs had to pull even harder to keep her impaled on them.

Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:00 am

Minerva’s orgasm only seemed to betray her, as the tentacles decided then and there to go into over drive. The tentacle in her rear pushed deep into her rear, using her own body’s convulsions to ease its effort. The tentacles thrusts at constant and fast rhythm, both of them seemed to work in unison as slammed inside her again and again even through her own intense orgasm. The tendrils wrapped around her legs pulled even harder on them, keeping the poor agent bobbing up and down upon the thick tentacles.

Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:08 am

The tentacles continued to ravage her, only moving faster and harder in light of her orgasm. "Your body has already submitted itself to me," the voice in her head spoke again. "This is your fate now, and the fate of all the women on this ship. I will fuck you all, forever. You have failed to save them, or yourself. And now you belong to me."

Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:14 am

The tentacles would not late more thrusting harder and faster into her gyrating form. The voice taunted her telling her fate was now sealed. She shook her head to attempt to deny it, but already the pleasure was building inside her body once more. She knew she it would be a matter of time before she gave in to her pleasure again.

Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:21 am

The tentacles pleasure was building as well. Having been the first inside her, the tentacle in her pussy was closest to release. It began to thrust hard and fast, fucking her sex relentlessly as it approached its climax. Finally, it buried herself in her folds. After a moment of ominous twitching, a torrent of hot, thick cum rushed forth into her womb. More and more of it flowed in, filling her up.

Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:18 am

The tentacles were relentless as they continued thrust hard into her nubile form. The one in her sex began to thrust hard and fast within her gripping walls. She made muffled moans as she could feel it begin to twitch insider. Then with one last deep thrust, came a flood of hot release. Minerva jerked a bit as she could feel more of hot sticky stuff begin to fill her. She soon felt like it was completely filling her up as yet more of the thick cum continued to be released.

Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:32 pm

Even as the tentacle in her pussy filled her with cum, the others continued to fuck her steadily. Soon, the expended tendril withdrew from her abused tunnel, leaving it empty and leaking with its fluids. But that wasn't to last for long. Almost immediately, a new tentacle filled her up, thrusting quickly and wildly into her and picking up its predecessor's pace. This was clearly to be Minerva's fate, and judging by the number of tentacled beasts around her, it wasn't likely to grow bored of her any time soon.

Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:47 am

The tentacle seemed to be almost endless with amount of hot release. However, after a moment the tentacle began to withdraw from her abused sex. The agent could feel the hot fluids leaking out her quivering mound and down her thighs. Still, the redhead had other tentacles thrusting into her mouth and up her rear at steady pace. She found herself letting out a new muffled shout as she felt a new, thick tentacle thrust into her sex. The tentacle wasted no time as it began to move wildly within her as she felt the tentacle soon match the furious pace of the other tentacles. Soon her orgasmic cries joined the other women as each tentacle took turns in ravaging the young woman…

Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:32 am

Rei Yamamoto found herself in an unreal nightmare. The pirate had no idea that she and the stage hand Debra were the only two free women left on the ship. Rei was pretty sure that the two were one of the few women who seemed to have escape. Echoing through the ship, the platinum blonde could her the cries and shouts of the women who were unfortunately caught by the tentacles. Caught wherever they were found, they were being brutally raped as the two women were trying to escape.

It seemed like the tentacles came from every vent and door that existed on the ship. The pair had somehow avoided them so far, but Rei knew it was only a matter of time before they were caught. But the platinum blonde, wanted to stop at her room. They needed weapons now and she had some in her room. They also need to come up with a plan to get of this erotic hell ship.

Rei used her passcard to get the door open and quickly let Debby in to the room. The outlaw looked around either end of the hallway and feeling it was clear for the moment shut the door. At least here they could talk. Debra, we need to get the guns in my suitcase and get off this ship. Do you know where the shuttles or escape pods are?

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:33 am

Debra was a mess of terror and anxiety. She'd seen countless women being ruthlessly raped, either on stage or in the halls as they made their escape. She could still hear their cries and moans still echoed through the ship, as if the entire thing had turned into some nightmarish sex dungeon. The young woman's own work outfit left little to the imagination, with her black tank top pulled tight across her sizable breasts, and her dark jeans accentuating her round ass and toned legs. She seemed to have become very self-conscious about it, and regularly tried to cover up her assets. Not that it would matter much if the tentacles found them.

She was breathing heavily as she followed Rei into her room. "I..." she struggled to maintain her focus. "They're... I don't know. The shuttles are... mine came in through the hangar. And the escape pods... Oh God, those things. Where did they come from. ...And why do you have guns? What's going on?"

Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 19  Next