View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Kate's Mission II (Beth) 

"what does that mean is this is treat are you saying sorry in your own special way for making me your slave." She smiled but that smile was cut short by a very long moan as he teased her clit.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:01 pm
Profile WWW

"Maybe." I tell her with a smirk as I continue what I'm doing only to have the mood intrupted as Pizyap jumps onto her shoulder and falls onto her breasts burying himself into them. "Ahh, he's just not man enough to make you one. You should take me as your master. I just love these." He tells her as he rubs his face in them.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:46 am

As Pizyap nuzzled and sucked on her breasts Kate just looked at the little beast and said, "I sorry but I can't even bear to imagine the things that you would make me do if I would become your slave ." As she said this Pierce Eye continued to pay all due attention to her wet clit teasing it with extraordinary skill.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:42 pm
Profile WWW

My hand went up and into her breasts as I picked Pizyap up. He hangs his head. "Yeah I know, sigh."

"Back to the nether for you as I throw him up and he disapears. Sorry about that. You know I can see your pussy quivering down here, perhaps it desires this now." I tell her as I stand up and push my cock against her slit.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:35 pm

As he pushed his cock up slowly against her clit beth knew that her aching pussy was going to get its wish and be filled by him. She could feel the growing lust inside of her she really wanted this she didn't know why but for some reason this alien had made a big impact on her. So Beth looked into his eyes and said, "maybe it does but then you know your way around me dont you."

Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:11 pm
Profile WWW

"Ha, ha, ha I do I suppose do you know me as equally well?" I ask her as I carress her breasts as I stand infront of her my cock teasing her clit.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:12 pm

Kate smiled as she felt his cock slowly tease her wet pussy, she then said, "So are you going to give the tour or do I have do take you down memory lane."

Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:10 pm
Profile WWW

I then push my cock up into her body, taking the ADD agent. "I'll give you the tour, this, this thing here is my cock and these are my hands with an enchant." I tell her as they reach up and grab both her orbs, a slow glow seen from them as a delightful burning senstation in her breasts. The type of heat that's sexual.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:52 pm

Kate moaned as his cock slowly entered her body she didn't know if this was right but by this point she didn't really care. As his hans reached up to massage her breasts. Where ever his fingers touched her skin a slow glow would be coaxed out of her proud chest and a tingling sensation started to run through her body which made her smile in enjoyment at the sensations she was feeling.

Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:07 pm
Profile WWW

"Come on Kate, I may be trying to make things up to you, but you were so much more active on the ship as my slave. Don't tell me you need a motivation like that to do something in bed." I tell her teasing her a bit as I slam the rest of my cock all the way into her in one swift motion, perfectly caculated.

Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:57 pm

As his cock slammed into Kate all she could do was release a long hard moan that echoed around the room. She then felt her body being pushed up against one of the walls of the living quarters as he continued to thrust ito her. Kate responded between moans , "I dont need motivation," she said as her lust took over, "you might need to concentrate more on what your doing." As she said this she lent back against the wall hooked her hands behin his neck and wrapped her legs around him.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:13 am
Profile WWW

"Oh?" I ask her as my bony hands cup her ass now lifting her up some as I move a bit faster, pounding her body up against the wall as I move in and my sharp teeth play across her breasts, as I bite into them, easily they could tear into her flesh but I was being carefully as I sucked on the delicous orb.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:02 pm

"Yeah," she repiled her voice almost mocking him as his hands grabbed her ass and lifted her up more so her could get a better access to her as he started to pump her really hard and fast now. So hard and fast that Kate breath became ragged as she tried to kept up with him swapping thrurst for thurst as she moved her hips against him at amzing rate.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:16 pm
Profile WWW

"Your pussy is gripping my cock, must be in anticpation. Where do you want it, where do you need it?" I ask her, teasing her senstive flesh as I continue to roll her body around my cock, taking it, owning it in a way as she responded so well to what was happening to her.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:46 pm

"Urggghhh......ahhhh.....ohhhhhhh.......aaaahhhhh....." She moaned in his arms as he thrust in and out she was so lost in lust her mind was clouded by it affecting her. As she was wrapped aroung his body all she found hersel saying in repy to this was , "Whateever I dont care just do it. I need it now."

Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:06 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next