View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Sleeping with the enemy 

Post Re: Sleeping with the enemy
Star Dancer Log 1120 (log recorded 1126)

Pain!

I don't know how long it goes on. Maybe it's hours. Maybe it's days. I don't know anymore.

The drugs sap my strength as Banu amuses himself with my body. He uses an electric prod all over my body, but especially on my breasts and sex. He rapes me I don't know how many times, then sits back to watch as he lets his guards have their turn with me as well - one after another.

And through it all, Banu taunts me - calling me a stupid bitch.. a worthless whore.. screaming at me that none of this will stop until I beg him to kill me.

None of it matters though.

The idea that rape would break me is laughable. I've experienced worse rapes than anything these poor fools could ever hope to do to me. And I would go through it all a hundred times again if it helps me accomplish my goal.

The electricity burns through my muscles, but the intensity of the energy is nothing compared to my driving ambition. Whatever Banu does to me - I chose it, and it will only last for days. I don't know what my sister might be enduring now, and every day since she was stolen and sold. It may be that she is suffering worse than I am now - but she had no choice in the matter, and has no hope of leaving that suffering behind.

No hope, but ME! And THAT is all I need to know to know that Banu can not win this fight.

I WANT to fight back.. so many times, I see the opportunity where I could kill the ugly, smug bastard!! And part of my mind screams at me to do it!

But to kill Banu now, would be nearly as good as giving Banu what he wants. I might be able to kill him, but I would never survive the act.. and my sister would remain trapped in whatever hell she is in.

So I do nothing. I don't even scream - a fact that seems to enrage Banu even further. It is all I can do to keep from laughing as I watch him turning purple in rage, screaming at me as his drugs, guards and machines continue to abuse me.

As much as I hate Banu though - there is only so much a body can physically take. I don't know how long it has been, but the room starts to go dark around me. The last thing I remember is Banu standing over me, screaming at me that I am his, and that I can't die until he commands it. As blackness overwhelms me, the laugh finally escapes from my lips.

Star Dancer log 1125

I wake up to the sound of someone laughing.

I sit up and look around, only to realize I was the one laughing. Laughing as I remember Banu screaming at me that I couldn't die until he told me to. I shake my head again in wonder at how such an idiot came to run a small slaver empire.

Granted, it's not the Alliance. It's barely worth the Alliance's notice - but it's still larger than many global corporations. I guess sometimes intimidation works as well as brains.

I'm back in my chamber in the 'harem' - apparently Banu grew tired and frustrated that he couldn't break me, because over half the girls have been called to serve him. I almost feel sorry for them, knowing that some of them will be hurt because he failed to break me.

I comfort myself with the knowledge that if the dragon-creature has also survived, that soon they will be free and will never have to service Banu again.

Pain wracks my body as I try to get up from the bed - my muscles still protesting from the prolonged shock treatment, my body weak from the lack of food and water - but I need to bathe and clean myself of Banu's touch. Stupidity might be catching, I think, as I find myself laughing again.

Star Dancer log 1127

I've managed to avoid Banu's presence the last two days. Perhaps he's forgotten me. More likely though, he's just waiting for me to recover before he tries to break me again.

Little does he realize how quickly I've healed, and how little damage he did to me emotionally. The body will heal, but my mind has been working on the problem for the past two days.

Tonight - Tonight is time. I've learned that the captive is still alive, and I know that the key I stole off the guard has not been found from where I hid it as they were dragging me to Banu.

Tonight - I go back to the dragon's den - and I learn if I have an ally - or another enemy.

----
One week after her previous visit

I pull out the case of equipment that I have hidden for the past months in my chambers. Careless again, but Banu never credits any of his slaves with having any intelligence, let alone the cleverness to sneak equipment past his guards.

First comes the catsuit - a skin-tight black stealth suit of fine body armor. It won't stop heavy lasers, or a strong blade.. but it will work against the stun-sticks that Banu prefers. One thing in favor of his paranoia - only his personal guards are allowed weapons of lethal force.

The belt of tools is next - high tech picks and scramblers, including the controls for the camera interceptors that I have placed throughout the stronghold - including the cell I am going to.

Next is the data-core, to download all of Banu's records and search for any record of my sister.

And last, the weapons - the sharpened discs of my coin belt, and a pouch of steel balls, barely larger than a marble. Another case of Banu's overconfidence at work that he would not see the danger of such items.

I check the time.. the guard shift has just changed. Good - that gives me as much time as possible.

I make my way carefully and silently through the corridors, timing my movements to avoid the cameras, or using the interceptors to feed looped images to the monitors so that the halls look empty. The patrols are easy to avoid, as Banu relies heavily on his cameras and sensors - having more trust in electronics then people.

It takes over an hour, but I make my way to the prison cells. Here I have no choice - there is a guard on duty at all times, and one that I will not be able to slip past. I wait for the right moment, and then launch one of my pellets at him. I hear the crack as it hits the back of his skull, and he crumples to the ground. I wish I could leave him, but I can not take the chance. Not now. So I go over to the guard, and slit his throat.

It is more merciful then what Banu would do to him if I fail.

I go down the corridor until I find the right cell.

Before opening the door, I activate the interceptor on the camera inside so that the room will continue to appear empty to the guards monitoring. Nervously, I run the card, and key in the code.. I hold my breath hoping the code hasn't changed.

The door opens, and I slide into the room and close the door behind me, turning to look around the room and make certain I've got the right cell, and that the dragon-man is still shackled.

"The guard outside is no longer an issue.. and we have two hours before the guards change again, and they find the interceptor circuits I have put on their cameras. I could leave now, but then I wouldn't have accomplished my mission here. For that, I need your help. If I free you, will you give me that help?" I ask him earnestly.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Wed May 27, 2009 2:07 am

It had been days since my last feeding from the slave Triella. During that time, I was subjected to numerous "beatings" by the guards on order of that filthy pig Banu. Although they could hardly be described as beatings in any real sense. All they would do is stand there punching and kicking me wherever they could. All they had managed to do was irritate me. In truth however it was mockery that hurt the most; of being unable to strike back at the fools, bound as I was.

I also got word of what had happened to the slave girl who had given me some of my strength back. After she had been removed from my cell, she had been subjected to rounds of torture and rape by that filthy pig that went on for days or so I had heard. But alas all I heard were rumors. I could not confirm if he had broken her or not. Some of the rumors said he had, while other had said she was but a shadow of her former self.

My despair was starting to take it's toll on me. Thoughts of death had started playing out in my mind. To let myself be killed in the arena or be gunned down in a reckless escape attempt during the battle in an attempt to slay my hated enemy. To let death free me and finally end my captivity. But I had to remember I served something other than myself, and this treachery against my master had to be avenged.

So I waited; I endured the pitiful beatings the guards threw at me and tried not to think about the hunger gnawing at me every day. And finally my patience had paid off.

It was when the guards were changing shifts, as I was trying to meditate with little success. I heard the sound of a small blunt object smack into the one guard who stood watch over me at all times. I could only assume he was struck in the head, as he fell to the floor soon after the impact. Someone came up to the body and I heard the unmistakeable sound of his throat being cut open. Out of all the guards who watched me he went out of his way to make my captivity harder, even before my encounter with the slave days ago.

The card reader beeped and the door swung open and closed just as quickly. Whoever it was that killed the guard stepped into my cell. I opened my eyes to see who and discover that it was none other than Triella, the very slave who had been dragged away and subjected to who knows what. Yet she seemed to be just fine, despite what she endured.

She now bore the garb of a spy or an assassin, and a look in her eye which she had barely kept hidden during our encounter. Her new outfit and her question had answered many questions about her, but they also opened just as many new ones.

"Before I help you there are conditions that must be met first. Firstly, I need to know what your mission is and who you really are. Secondly, the last time I was allowed to feed was with you. I am weak and I need to feed again. Third, tell me what has become of my sword? My Murakumo? What has that wretched slime done with it? And above all else Banu must die."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Fri May 29, 2009 5:59 pm
Profile YIM

I gasp, and stare at this Alliance fool, putting conditions on trying to escape. "I hardly think you're in a position to be dictating anything, seeing as you are the one in chains." I tell him pointedly.

But deep down, I know I'd be doing the same thing in his position. Sometimes better the enemy you know, then one you don't. "All right, all right." I tell him with a sigh. "I was telling you the truth before - my name is Triella, and am currently a member of Banu's harem. But I am also an agent of the Star Dancer."

The Star Dancer - the Alliance has had dealings with the Dancer in the past - both to the good and to the bad. The Dancer is an Intelligence Merchant - gathering and selling information sometimes to the Alliance, and sometimes to the ADD. Even the Alliance has not managed to identify the Dancer himself, although he is known to employ a network of beautiful female agents. And Triella certainly fits the known qualities and abilities of one of his agents - beautiful, highly sexual, highly intelligent, and very athletic.

"The Dancer wants information on Banu's operation, and if possible, a copy of his data core. MY mission is that I am seeking information on my sister who was stolen by slavers, and sold. And I want to see Banu's operation destroyed. So, I am willing to help kill Banu, if you will help me get the data for the Dancer, AND will provide me any information that the Alliance might have on my sister."

"I do not know for certain what has happened for your sword.. but knowing Banu, he'd either have it locked in his armory, or most likely in his private secure hold in his quarters."

"If we have a deal, then I will also give you all the strength that I am able to spare." I murmur with a smile, quivering a bit at the idea, as my nipples visibly stiffen against the tight catsuit.

"So.. I do not believe our goals are in conflict in this matter, do you?" I say as I slowly stalk over to the Alliance agent, while I reach up to unzip the catsuit, slowly revealing my cleavage, and I start to peel the skin-tight fabric off while waiting for his answer.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:29 am

[bump]

Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:52 am

((another bump to see if you're back - and I was gone for a while too))

Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:24 am

The Star Dancer. The head of an infamous spy net who sold information to the highest bidder, be it ADD or the alliance. A merchant who's wares pitted whole organizations against each other. A faceless spy who's only master was his bank account. I could never trust such a man. such a man serves himself first and his allies, if he has any, second. Still, the alternative was to let Banu have his way and betray the Alliance without any sign or warning. IF he hadn't already done so.

But whether he had made his move or was in the process of it, I had but one course of action. Escape from his prison and kill the worthless wretch. Even if I must take up arms with this agent of the questionable Star Dancer.

"It is as you say, Triella, I am in no position to refuse your offer. I am at your mercy. Release me and we shall have an accord." I say as she approaches me.

I lick my lips in anticipation as she reveals more and more of her skin with every inch the zipper lowers. Her nipples are clearly hard and aroused under the tight confines of the suit. I can only pray that I can muster enough restraint not to damage her body. There was a tent at my crotch my cock was so stiff. I needed this woman now more than ever and to be finally free of these cursed restraints so that I might be able to embrace her was too much to bear.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:16 pm
Profile YIM

I smile as he agrees to the truce, unable to contain the shiver of excitement.

"Then I shall give you all that I can - but remember.. that you still need me if we are to accomplish both of our goals. So while I don't ask you to be gentle, I do ask you to be careful." I murmur in a seductive voice as I lower the zipper all the way down to my hip.. and begin to peel the thin clinging fabric down my arms and torso.

I make a small moan as my large firm breasts come free of the tight constraints, standing out as proudly; the dark nipples are erect and hard with arousal. I slide my arms free, and let the fabric fall, clinging around the swell of my hips for a moment, before leaning over to start pushing the suit down my shapely legs. I look up to watch him as I reveal that I am quite nude under the garment. As the fabric slides down my thighs, I can feel the cool air against my slit which is already be glistening with moisture.

"Now - let me see what you are truly capable of.. as we were... interrupted, I believe.. last time." I whisper breathlessly as I slowly walk over towards the dragonoid. I can feel his eyes watching every move of my naked body - and his hunger only increases my own arousal and need.

"Mmm.. this.. restraint.. looks the most uncomfortable." I tease him, as I reach down to unfasten his garments, and release his straining erection. Only after taking a few moments to admire, and caress his length do I move to straddle his legs. I stand over his crossed legs, hovering over his body, as I lower myself into his lap. I deliberately let my breasts come within reach of his mouth, as I use my skills to disable first the left restraint, and then the right.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:32 am

I drink in her voluptuous body as the zipper came down and the tight leather suit came off. The sight of familiar curves spurs my erection into a painful hardness as she continues to undress before me, still bound as I am. Ironic. After all the women I bound with rope and chain, binder and shackle, that I should now find myself in their same position. And even though some of them found the experience to be enjoyable, I most certainly did not.

As she continues to undress, I can see her puffy, hairless cunt; already wet and eager to be around my shaft again. Everything about this woman increases my arousal, even her walk exudes a strong sexuality that cannot be ignored.

I pant for breath as she unties my belt and takes my hard pole in her hand, her gentle caressing motions causing a large drop of precum to slide out of the tip and run down my length. Slivers of drool run down my mouth as her ample bosom comes within reach of my tongue an I cannot help but reach with it to attack her swaying tits.

Click click

My hands are free! I grab the olive skinned woman by the waist and almost leap out of my position on the floor. My leg muscles protest to the sudden and impetuous motions due to the long period of inaction but I don't care. On my knees I hold Triella to the floor and crush my lips against her's in a fierce kiss as I stab my cock into her waiting womanhood with barely contained vigor. My hands grip her supple tit flesh in an inescapable grip as I squeeze and knead the pliant mounds.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:18 pm
Profile YIM

Heat rushes through my body as I watch him watching me. Knowing he is so powerful, but having such power over him now is nearly as intoxicating.

My hands tremble as I release him, knowing that he is not likely to have much patience.. but his nearly brutal assault catches me entirely off guard.
I cry out in shock, as he grabs me and takes me to the floor - but my cry is almost immediately silenced by his mouth against mine.. his tongue thrusting into my mouth.

Perhaps it is a good thing he is silencing me though, because as he thrusts into me immediately, I feel myself trying to scream in surprise and pleasure as the massive organ drives all the way through my sheath, and up past my cervix.

So hungry... so fierce... so big. I groan against his lips, knowing that I won't be able to take much of this before I'm climaxing in orgasm after violent orgasm. I lock my ankles around his back, trying to pull him even harder and deeper into my eager body instinctively.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:52 am

Instinct and hunger quickly take over, barely contained through force of will as I thrust into Triella's encompassing womb, so warm and so tight. It has been so long since I was able to freely partake of a woman's flesh that I can hardly control myself. I draw my hips back ready to make a savage series of thrusts into her welcoming folds but I quickly stop myself before I let my impatience and hunger ruin my only chance to escape and claim vengeance upon the lowly scum that put me in this wretched place to begin with.

Her legs wrapped around my waist pull me even deeper into her womanhood, but also help to keep me mindful of damaging her body beyond repair. I pump my hips against her body until I am sheathed all the way to the hilt before pulling back, fucking her with deep long thrusts. My hands do not go idle as I thrust, cupping her full firm tits that were so poorly hidden by the leather catsuit she wore only seconds ago. Soft, supple flesh slips between my thick digits as I strongly knead the pliant mounds, her rigid nipples poking into my hands as they work.

Our lips do not part for even a fraction of a second, my tongue dancing inside of her mouth, wrestling and dominating her soft tongue. My breath comes in short, rushed pants and wheezes through my nostril as I begin to speed up the pace of my thrusts, not wanting to wait any longer for my release.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:31 pm
Profile YIM

My mind swirls with all of the sensations as his hunger and need rush over me. I can feel his hunger.. his need.. his pleasure. The emotions fill my mind, stirring my own passions to greater heights.

And it's not just the empathic sensations - but the physical as well - such strength and power.. a moment of fear flashes through me as I know this creature could very easily injure me with that strength, if it were used in another manner. But any fear is lost beneath layers of pleasure.

The strong tongue plunging into my mouth, barely letting me breath as he swallows my screams of pleasure. The rough hands on my sensitive orbs, picking at nipples so hard they feel ready to burst. And most incredible of all is the huge shaft moving inside me, plunging all the way into my womb in slow, steady strokes.. building the fires inside me. My body begins to shudder and pulse around him.. the very early tremors of the climax that will overtake me any second.

*More!* I scream into his mind.. letting him feel my own need, my own hunger.. and urging him to give release to all of his needs and passions. Letting him feel that my body can take more than he suspects.. and that it wants.. no NEEDS everything he can give me.

And then my world explodes.. arms and legs pulling and scratching at him as my orgasm crashes over me in wave after wave. My pussy squeezes and sucks at him inside me... my juices gushing out all around the thrusting cock inside me, making wet squishing sounds. Only his tongue down my throat keeps me from screaming loud enough to alert every guard in the place. And the pleasure just goes on and on and on.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:52 am

My muscles were screaming as I continued fucking Triella, her arms and legs wrapped around me and clawing at my tough hide. Every single part of my body ached from the lack of release, despite the fact that I was so close, it would not abate even for a second. But even so I didn't stop thrusting into her body for an instant, not until I was satisfied and the accursed pain ceased tormenting me.

The sensations are overwhelming after so long being deprived of them. Her body was so warm, and welcoming, her pussy was soaking wet from the anticipation of receiving my manhood. Though that was only part of it. We had been interrupted during our first encounter and both of us had been left wanting for the other, uninterested in any other partner, had they have been offered. But now we were reunited and nothing, no one was going to interrupt us now.

I keep slowly increasing the rhythm and force of my thrusts, waiting for a sign that it's too much for her to take. But even as her body trembles underneath me I heard her voice in my head.

"More!" It's only a single word but it conveyed everything she wanted from me in that instant. That she could take more than seemed possible, that I could give her everything I had, that she was just as hungry for it as I, that she needed it from me. I was all too eager to oblige her.

I release her plump tits and take hold of hips in a steel grip. I stop my thrusts and move her and myself off of the floor as I take up a kneeling position. Gripping her even tighter I pump her up and down on my cock, thrusting up into with reckless abandon, no longer holding myself back as she climaxes around me, setting off my own orgasm. At last I break the fierce kiss that I had been holding for so long. I suck in fresh air through my mouth and nostrils to let out a deafening, feral roar, almost shaking the bars and the walls with it's intensity. I cum violently inside of her, shooting stream after stream of cum save up from weeks possibly months of forced abstinence. The entire time I never stop pounding my hips against her, nor cease pumping her up and down on my shaft as climax after climax takes me; I don't care to hold them back, not after being denied for so long.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:29 pm
Profile YIM

I can feel the pressure building..building.. building inside us both. Screams try to escape my throat, only to be swallowed up by the large mouth fastened over mine.

For just a moment, panic fills my mind as I am lifted off the ground, and raised and lowered over the massive shaft inside of me. And then... I shatter.

I see nothing but blinding lights as my eyes roll back until nothing but white is showing.

I hear nothing but the surging pounding of blood in my ears like crashing waves under the sound of feral screams - both his and mine.

Liquid fire fills my core.. sending explosions through my body... so hot... so much... and yet it won't stop. I don't want it to stop!

Time has no meaning any longer. 10 seconds... 10 minutes... 10 days. I no longer know, nor care.

Eventually though my body surrenders and goes still and limp in my lover's arms.. still spasming from a pleasure that was too intense to endure.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:57 am

I don't remember when it stopped. When I stopped climaxing inside of Triella or when all of the dull aches and pains left me. I don't remember when I fell back onto the floor with Triella still impaled on my shaft, a steady stream of my seed still leaking out of her heavenly folds that cling to me so gloriously. I could only lay on the cold floor panting, my cock twitching from the aftershocks of such a powerful orgasm with Triella clutched to my chest.

It's so glorious, this feeling of utter satisfaction given to me by the warmth of this woman's flesh. Still I laid with her in my arms, silence filling the empty cell, a scene of still serenity. And then it is broken by the sudden surging memory of why I am here.

Banu.

My satisfaction and serenity are replaced with a blinding surge of anger and fury, given a new peak with from my recently reclaimed strength. All of the memories come flooding back into my mind, Banu's betrayal, my capture and imprisonment. With shaking hands I pull Triella off of my shaft and lay her on the floor next to me. I fly onto my feet and rear my head up to the ceiling with a deafening feral roar of fury.

BANUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

"I swear." I hiss with venom seething my my mouth, "I swear on this day that you shall die by my hands!"

But as soon as I make that vow, my mind finds me again. How long have we been lying here? Minutes? Hours? Has Banu been alerted to my freedom?

I fold to my knees and take Triella into my arms again, gently shaking awake, "Triella. Triella! You have to wake up. My strength has returned and we must act now before Banu has time to act. Triella!"

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Profile YIM

Warmth... light... pleasure.

Mmm.... my body is so sore... but a delightful.. wonderful.. sore. Gods... I've not felt like this in ages.

The heat still soaks my limbs into lethargy.. and even the slightest movement seems to center my awareness back in the depths of my womb - which twitch an spasm in response, nearly knocking me out again.

Quote:
"Triella. Triella! You have to wake up. My strength has returned and we must act now before Banu has time to act. Triella!"

Distantly a voice calls my name. I try to ignore it.. to just bask in the warmth that suffuses by entire body.

But the voice won't go away.

Finally, I open one eye to look at whoever is calling to me - only to see the dragonian.. my lover..mmm. A smile crosses my lips as I look at his still nude body. Just looking at him.. thinking of him inside me...oohh gods..

I gasp as my body shudders in a small orgasm/aftershock just remembering the way he felt so full inside me.

I smile at him as the waves of pleasure pass over me again. "mmmm... did you say something?" I purr, my voice nearly dripping sexuality as I stretch my body out, luxuriating in the sensations I am still feeling.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next