View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 MR Mission 013: Encounter in Deep Space. 

Post Re: MR Mission 013: Encounter in Deep Space.
Quicksilver shook her ''head'' as if clearing her thoughts.

This form was...unusual, but she figured she could use it well enough. She looked at the...human now. While in contact she had absorbed enough from the human to understand her and who she was.

“Well...you might say I'm an explorer Minerva.” She had also gotten the human's name and background with her basic scan. If she wanted more, she'd have to dig for it.

Quicksilver then moved towards Minerva, bending down and going on all fours as she loomed over the agent.

“You're the first of your kind I've ever encountered. I'm rather...interested in you.”

Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:37 pm

Minerva looked on as that the silver version of herself shook her head. The silver woman looked down at the poor agent as it began to understand her language. She mentioned that she was an explorer, even as she did so that we so she got down on fours. Soon the redhead could see the silver version of herself just over her. I-interested in me, what are you about to do. Minerva didn't like being this close to the alien, especially one that was currently mimicking her. She began to realize that the creature was about to get alot closer...

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:52 am

Quicksilver leaned close to Minerva and said,

“You see, I feed off emotions.” She brushed a hand over Minerva's head, caressing her hair.

“I don't want to hurt you. I just need you...stimulated.” Suddenly Quicksilver leaned in and kissed Minerva passionately, pushing against her. Her tongue darted into the agent's mouth and suddenly squirted a small amount of whitish fluid. It had no taste, but the agent would suddenly find every touch and caress and feeling heightened, as if she had been put into sensory overload.

Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:41 am

Minerva wanted to get away from the silver version of herself, but their was no way she could get herself free. The agent could only watch as the a silver hand brushed through her hair. The silver creature apparently fed off the emotions and she was going to get it one way or other. Suddenly the silver woman leaned in and kissed the trapped agent. Minerva could could feel the tongue reach in and begin to play with her own tongue. At first the redhead only felt a small amount of fluid, then suddenly she felt her entire body begin to react at once as her body became highly sensitive to the touch of the silver creature.

Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:12 am

“There we go...” Said Quicksilver as she withdrew from Minerva's mouth. She licked her lips slowly as she took in the sight of Minerva now properly prepared.

Two small tendrils slowly emerged from Quicksilver's back and she had them both latch onto the girl's nipples and pull slightly, intending to get a reaction.

Then the shapeshifter leaned down and ran her tongue along Minerva's breasts inch by inch, intending to draw out the interaction.

Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Minerva gasped for air briefly as the her silver doppleganger moved away and licked her lips as she looked to down at the captive red head. It was then that two tendrils appeared out of the silver creatures back and slowly made there way to the poor woman's breasts. Soon they latched on the agent's nipples and began to pull slightly, making Minerva moan softly. Encouraged by this the silver alien leaned down and began to run her tongue along the redhead's mounds, the young woman moans grew louder as she feel her orbs becoming to be aroused.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:10 am

Quicksilver smiled, as she saw her actions were getting a reward. The emotions coming off this girl were exquisite. She focused on a new idea then, as she pulled her head back from Minerva.

From below, Quicksilver flowed over Minerva's body, forming into a silver skintight catsuit, that left her nether regions and her breasts fully exposed, along with her head, but completely covered her otherwise. With a wicked grin, Quicksilver stood up...and Minerva followed suit. Quicksilver was using Minerva like the world's greatest doll, and having such fun too. Being able to control the girls arms and legs now, Quicksilver grinned and oh so casually walked around behind the girl, as if appraising her.

Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:32 am

Minerva was giving a moments break as the silver doppleganger broke the kiss and pulled away from the poor agent. She gasped for air as she tried to free herself, but she had no better luck than she did earlier.

It was then the redhead noticed that more of the silver creature began to move up her body once more. The young woman let out a gasp as surprise as her breasts bounced softly as she could feel the silver poor over her body. Soon the captive agent was completely covered in the silver liquid as it began to form a second skin across most of her body. The redhead noticed that silver material didn't cover her head, nor either of her mounds either. But before she could notice anything else, she let out a loud gasp of surprise as she suddenly got up against her will, the silver suit forcing her to move. The agent could feel the air passing over her flower, letting her know that she was exposed in other areas, even as the silver creature walked behind her.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:28 pm

Quicksilver giggled in Minerva's voice as she stood behind the agent and gently rested her hands on Minerva's shoulders. Then she slid her hands downward and around, cupping the breasts. She gently lifted, squeezed, and then let them drop.

Moving her head right up beside Minerva's Quicksilver whispered,

“Mmm, you're tasty. But I Do so hate a silent partner...”

At that Quicksilver's hands returned to Minerva's breasts, this time pinching and rubbing her nipples. While pulling at the fleshy globes, a tentacle from Quicksilver's back moved around and rose up, putting a suction cup against the Agent's clit. Then she began sucking on it, trying to drive the agent wild.

And Quicksilver leaned her head over and ran her tongue along the side of Minerva's neck.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:38 pm

Minerva could feel the silver doppleganger move up behind her and put her hands on the agent's covered shoulders. The poor captive agent let out a gasp as she felt the hands began to cup her breasts and they were squeezed. The red head could feel her breasts bounce as they were let go. It was then that the dopplerganger told her that she shouldn't be silent.

It was then that the real attack began, the hands returned and began to pinch her nipples. A tentacle then attached itself to Minerva's clit, forcing a loud shout from the poor woman as she could feel her clit being sucked on. Once again the mirror image of her began to run her tongue up and down her neck. Ahhhh....n-no...I don't want this to hap...uhhhh...h-happen.

Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:49 pm

Quicksilver giggled.

“Really...you don't?” She ran her hands up and down Minerva's stomach, as she enjoying feeding off the feelings the agent was giving off.

Angel slowly moved Minerva forward, until she was near the controls and then had her bend over, resting her hands on the panels to steady herself. Angel leaned over her and again cupped her breasts.

Leaned closer to her head, she whispered,

“How about I turn on your transmitter so everyone in range can watch us?”

Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Minerva let out a soft moan as she felt her doppelganger's hands rub across her stomach, making it feel like her entire midsection was on goosebumps. The alien forced the agent forward within the ship towards the panels. There the poor redhead was forced to bend over the controls as the silver creature once again began to cup her breasts. As the agent was forced to put her hands on the panel to hold herself up as Quicksilver moved in close and told her what she could do now. N-no, I-i d-don't want anyone l-listening in! She couldn't think of anything more humiliating.

Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:39 am

“Are you sure?” Said Quicksilver in a husky tone. She ground her groin against Minerva's rear end, while pinching her nipples between her fingers.

“I though you people liked to be watched while you're having fun. Let others enjoy it as well.” And then Quicksilver focused on her lower body, creating a massive phallus that pushed out of her own groin and rubbed up against Minerva's backside.

“Are you really Sure Minerva? If you stopped fighting me...maybe I would understand...”

((OOC: I do hope I'm not boring you.))

Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Minerva could feel the the silver doppleganger rubbing angst her rear. The young woman gasped as she felt her nipples were suddenly pinched between silver fingers. Minerva attempted to move her body to try to resist but the silver jumpsuit she found herself in but it was simply too strong. Worse the redhead could feel how sensitive she had become to the advances of the silver creature behind her. As the creature wondered if the captive agent didn't really want to be heard over the radio, Minerva felt a large phallus press against her rear. No! Please, I-i don't want this to be broadcasted.....I will be good....H-honest.

(OOC: No, I am having fun with this tread and I am curious on where it will lead!!)

Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Quicksilver giggled and leaned over Minerva,

“Alright...I'll hold you to that...”

Quicksilver turned and walked back to Minerva's chair and sat down in it, as Minerva would find herself turning and walking after her silver doppelganger. As Quicksilver sat, her now foot long phallus slowly twitched as it stood upright, and Quicksilver grinned at Minerva.

The agent would find herself sinking onto her knees and moving between Quicksilver's legs, as the goo girl brought her prey's face up to her enormous cock.

“Now then Minerva, I think we should get a bit more serious.” And then Quicksilver reached out with her hands and guided Minerva's face towards the tip of her cock.

“Open up...”

Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next