View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 6:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Kate's Mission II (Beth) 

"If I didn't I'd became bored...." I moan out as she rides me faster as I let the ADD agent now in slut mode let loose and ride my cock as she surrendered herself to this pleasure as I then cum shortly afterwards spraying the inside of her womb with my seed.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:15 am

As she rode him hard and constantly over and over again she felt dirty but strangely in a good way that made her comfortable. This feeling made her accept the sudden spraying of hot seed from his cock into her womb very easyly. So easyly in fact that on some subconsious level this total submission that she was sudden begining to worry her. But this did not stop her riding his cock chasing after her own release which she felt building up inside of her.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Last edited by Beth on Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:19 pm
Profile WWW

"Hmmmmm!" I moan out as she continues to ride my cock, my people known for the lenght of our actually ejucatlation as it would go on for two to three minutes litterally emptying our balls into our lover/slave.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:36 pm

As his seed continued to empty into her she cried out in passion desperate to reach and enjoy her own climax she doubled efforts until finally she could almost feel that she was almost there on the verge of a huge orgasim, all she needed now was a little push of the edge of the mountain and she would fall into a abyss of pleasure.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:50 pm
Profile WWW

I smirk at her. "This isn't enough, you need more you poor girl?" I ask her as I then grab her ass and push one of my fingers deep into her ass starting to work in and out in time with her hips.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:56 pm

She was suprized and shocked when his fingers entered her ass the pain at first was hard but then she began to see through the pain and feel something else pleasure. She then arched her back and moaned out loud as his fingers penatrated her and moved deep into her ass. Kate continued to ride him though lusting after some kind of release now, with her training broken she could not lie now what he was giving her felt good. So she cried out, "Yes oh yes I need that it feels so good. I need all of it , I want more."

Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:24 pm
Profile WWW

She was suprized and shocked when his fingers entered her ass the pain at first was hard but then she began to see through the pain and feel something else pleasure. She then arched her back and moaned out loud as his fingers penatrated her and moved deep into her ass. Kate continued to ride him though lusting after some kind of release now, with her training broken she could not lie now what he was giving her felt good. So she cried out, "Yes oh yes I need that, it feels so good. I need all of it , I want more."

Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:24 pm
Profile WWW

SHe heard me muttering some words, of some strange launguage, then there was flash and someone else was here. My most powerful and loyal familar, Thootun a Felguard, he stood at a massive 7 feet, his body had half armor on as he hide was just as tough as his weapon of choice was a great axe that should've been a two hander but he weilded it with one as you feel my fingers move as his cock moves in to replace what I had been doing.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:30 am

She heard him mutter his magic words through the haze of heat that was her mind right now as she continue to grind herself against him chasing that release that always seemed to be beyond her right now. As she heard the words she expected one of pierce eye's followers to join them very soon.

Then she felt him withdraw his fingers and saw out the the corner of her eye a massive beast appear beside them and take position behind her then suddenly she felt him enter her ass and start to pound her hard.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:58 pm
Profile WWW

"Still haven't cummed yet, you can hang on for the long haul when you want to, can't you?" I ask her as I lean back so she lays ontop of me now as we switch up the postions as she rides my cock and my felguard rides her ass as I hold her breasts and lick, bite, and suck on her tender nipples. Feasting on her.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:09 am

Kate leant back into the felguard she felt so hot that it was nearly impossible to form a single word let alone complete sentences all she could was moan out loud, "Ohhh… ummmm ummmm ahhh… ummmm Ohhhhhh …." As she let her body be used by pierce eye and his follower, they enjoyed her both of them equally she began to feel the heat inside her grow until she could no longer contain in within her. Impaled in between the two she felt herself sink into a estacy as her whole body was overcome by the sudden release of engery from inside of her . She tensed up and then began to writhe for what seem like hours in the uncontrollable passion that was finally released.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:46 am
Profile WWW

I let her pant on top of me as her hot womanly juices cascade down my organ as I smrik at her as I look at her. "So it finally happened. I must say when your in ADD agent mode your easier to top off, but when you became a true women it tooks quite a bit more to pop you off. But I like a challenge." I tell her with a smile as I let her calm down a bit as Thootun pulls free.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:37 pm

As she panted and breathed heavily onto of him it took her a while to respond to him, but eventually she managed a few words, "hey I took a ADD course in resistance in all forms. They taught all sought of new things and it seems to paid off don't you think."

Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:47 pm
Profile WWW

I openly laugh at that. "I suppose it did. So do you have time for more, do you desire more? And more to the fact do you have the time, since your superiors might be getting suspicious." I tell her.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:49 pm

She looked over at the clock at the wall it read 21:46 hundred hours, Kate looked shocked could time had flown that quickly. "God is that the time I suposed to report in soon with what I discover about why your really what I am going to tell that, I had one hell of a Ménage à trois with you that going to go down well." Then as she stood up and thought over the last few words she had spoken , she said , "Bad choice of words. But that dosent matter by midnight my career over the general will see to that when I tell him nothing.' Kate rushed around the room and started to pick up her clothes that were strewn around the small set of quarters that had been assigned to Piere Eye.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:03 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next