View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
 Traps within Traps (for Follower) 

Post Re: Traps within Traps (for Follower)
Your not feeling warm. I am burning up. The pirate wiped her brow again. Maybe I am not feeling well.

The platinum blonde chest and thighs began to twitch. I wish I had changed clothes back when in the room. This dress is so tight. She tugged at the dress up near her cleavage to try to give herself a bit more room.

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:37 pm

Debra looked at her, concern evident despite the slight blush on her cheeks at the woman's actions. She glanced ahead. "Come on. There's a ladder just up ahead. Maybe you'll feel better once we get back up to the main deck."

But as they walked, Rei's symptoms only grew more intense. Her nipples would become sensitive, as would her sex. She'd start to feel more and more horny, as they reached the ladder back up.

Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:31 am

A latter that is good. oh....my body becoming really sensitive...the sooner we are out of here the better. The pirate didn't want to hold on to her submachine gun. It had little ammo at this point.

The outlaw's nipples began to ache with need from the constant rubbing against her dress. She could feel her sex becoming more wet and warm with every step. I am not sure how much longer I can hold out.

Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:11 am

Debra took up the front, leading Rei towards the ladder. Slowly, she ascended first, climbing up to the floor above. The door creaked open as she looked out. Then, she reappeared, waving Rei up the ladder. "Come on, it's clear up here," she reported. "Just a little farther, and then we can try to get back to the hangar."

Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:16 am

Debra took point now, Rei being to aroused to be the leader. The stage hand carefully went up the ladder and looked around as she carefully open the door. Ah...g-good at leas something is going are way. Slow the platinum blonde made her way up the ladder.

Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:19 am

Once they were up the ladder, Debra led them through the door, out into the hallway. However, she didn't seem sure which way to go now. Finally, she led them to the left. The feelings in Rei's body persisted as they started to walk.

After several minutes, the sounds of women's moans and sobs grew louder. Debra paused for a moment, looking around. Slowly, she approached the next corner, and peered around it. "Oh God," she whimpered. "Lara..."

Somehow, they'd ended up circling back towards the main stage, and the orgy of rape was now in front of them again. Debra's beautiful boss was held aloft, every inch of her body exposed as she was brutally fucked for all the galaxy to see. Dozens of other beautiful women surrounded her, each being endlessly ravaged. Tentacle cum covered the stage and the women, but still there were more tentacles, ceaselessly filling their holes.

Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:26 am

They soon were back up on the hallways. The stage hand looked around to see if which way to go, she was clearly lost. Rei was to burning with need for being touched to really help, but eventually Debra began to lead them once more.

The continued down the hallway as the two women began to hear once more of the moans and gasps of those who had already been captured. Debra seemed to recognized where they were. At least for the moment, she looked around the corner. Rei could not help but look too.

There they saw the main stage, now a scene of a huge orgy in front of a galaxy wide audience. Lara Steele was the center of the show being held alot as tentacles thrusted into possible direction. Surrounding her were the other contestants such as exotic El'arc and the auburn Amanda Kelly were caught up in that ravage of tentacles. There was alien all over the stage and holding the women as more continued to thrust. Rei struggled to avoid cupping one her own breasts out of arousal.

Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:39 am

Debra pulled back, staring blankly down at the ground as she struggled to regain herself. "We have to go back..." she mumbled to herself. "The... the hangar must be the other way, we... we can't stay here. We can't help them."

Suddenly, the feelings assaulting Rei's mind increased sharply. Her body would burn with a need to be touched, even to be fucked, like the women she was watching were.

Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:50 am

The stage hand ducked back around the corner, staring down at the ground. Her voice seemed to be distant to the outlaw. Y-you go ahead....I'll c-catch up...Ahhh...

The priate could feel her body needing to fucked relentlessly, she could only watch hypnotically as she saw Lara's body bounce up and down on that thick tentacle. Her body began to move unconsciously forward...

Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:58 am

Debra looked up at her words. "W-what? What are you ta- Rei!" She stood up and grabbed the pirate's hand as she began to move forward. "Rei, come back. What are you doing?!" But the young woman's words did nothing to deter the burning feeling of need inside Rei. Her body burned for release, and the fate of the dozens of women being relentlessly fucked before her looked more and more appealing.

Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:16 am

The platinum blonde felt something tug at her as she attempted to move forward. H-huh w-what? The platinum blonde dropped her gun. It just...just that scene is s-so hot..ah...my body is aching for it. The young woman could feel her body wanting to be desperately be penetrated like the women in front of her.

Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:46 am

Debra let go of her and took a step back "W-what are you talking about?! They're being raped! How can you-AAH!" She screamed as her legs were suddenly pulled out from under her. A tentacle dragged her towards the on-stage orgy. "NO!" she screamed. "HELP ME! DON'T LET THEM RAPE ME! REI, HELP!"

Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:06 pm

Rei felt the hand go, still lost in her lust she began to reach up behind her dress and began to unzip her gown. As she began to pull down her gown, the young woman paused as she heard the screams of Debra as tentacles pulled her to the stage. Still the dress hit the floor leaving the outlaw wearing only her white panties and choker.

Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:33 pm

Debra screamed as more tentacles wrapped around her, lifting her into the air near the throng of savaged women. "No! Let me go!" She thrashed helplessly in the tentacles' grasp. Suddenly, the main camera shifted to focus on her, though whether 263 caused it to happen on purpose or not wasn't clear. Regardless, everyone watching would get a good view as a tentacle raised up and grabbed Debra's top, tearing it aside and exposing the young woman's bouncy tits.

"NO!" she screamed with eyes wide. "No, please!"

Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:39 pm

The lustful pirate could only watch as her as the tentacles began to pull the stage hand up into the air. Debra struggled uselessly in the grasp of all the tentacles. The outlaw cupped one of her own breasts with a hand as a second hand began to move underneath her own panties. Rei moaned as she watched the tentacle grab Debra's top and began to rip apart, allowing her breasts to bounce free. If the platinum blonde realized the whole galaxy was watch she payed little interest as she watched what was happening to Debra with jealousy.

Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next