View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Deep Cover (for KouzaKai) 

Kate hands flew over the controls after his last comment she didn't like what he said so she programe the ships nav computer to break out of light speed just into a orbit of star. A sun that looked very hot, so hot that the cabin temperature inside the ship increased dramactically. She then turned around to face KouzaKai a smile now on her face as sweat poured down it making it her long hair stick to her forehead and said, "right you tell me right here right now what do you want otherwise we will be burning up in the suns corona in about 50 seconds. And dont bother trying to use your controls I've locked them the ship only answers to me now so you tell be otherwise we both die."

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:44 am
Profile WWW

He looked at the glaring star, and it was indeed very hot. His scales glistened with sweat as he laughed at the girl.

" You really want to die?" He said, moving clear out of the seat and into the relative coldness of the back part of the ship." Die alone, then, foolish agent."

He threatened to rip off the cockpit door, but a tiny shred of reason held him back. He turned once again to face the agent.

" Do not be foolish. What I require will not give you any harm. I do believe that you are a woman, yes? I only want to feel your pleasure...and mine."

Slowly and slowly the ship drifted into the star's orbit. Alarms blared, and Kouzakai had his thumb onto something on his wrist.

" Stop this charade girl. You heard my terms. I assure you the ADD would not want to lose anymore agents as they already have." He said, his face a bit serious now.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:53 am
Profile YIM

As he threaten to open the air lock Kate saw death either way in cold of space or the heat of this young star it didn't seem to matter and she couldn't trust he was a slave driver. If she went with him she might suffer a fate worse then death a life denied of her rite of freedom. Looking over the controls she saw alarms flashing everywhere. Finally she turned around and said, "I dont want to die, but I cant trust a slave driver and being a slave for you would be a fate worse then death and you given no guarentee that you wont turn me into a slave if I turn this ship around and go with you."

Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:42 am
Profile WWW

" I'm a businessman, mind you...and I'm in direct contact with Archanius himself."

He sat quite contentedly in the chair he's seen somewhere near the ship's cockpit. Somehow he felt the ship stop inches shy of being pulled in by the star's gravity, but there was still no guarantee. The girl could do something foolish within any moment...and that could not spell anything good for the monster.

However, as a precaution he has called upon the Devourer with the help of the remote sensor which was a standard for any high-ranking Alliance official. He had it at standby, docked somewhere in the remote Outpost station near the 'pleasure' planet of Gommro, their biggest customer so far.

" Let's make a deal, you and I."

He sat down even more relaxed, leaning against the back of the chair, and making full use of the comforts the ship had to offer.

" I said I only want some time from you...only a bit of your...body." He looked her over again, a look which he had given to quite a lot of...females...from where he was from...and one which a lot of the 'produce' were quite familiar with.

" Let's...'pass the time' away, so to speak...and that's the only thing I want. In exchange, tell me where you don't want the Alliance to trade, and for one year or so, according to agreement, I'll try my best to affix trade embargoes and stay out of that sector for a while."

The monster sat in a business like position, and as a gesture of good faith, had retracted all his tentacles back into their scale-coverings.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:37 am
Profile YIM

As the ship held a tight orbit around the suns corona in a standard orbit, Kate just looked at KouzaKai she couldn't belive what he had just offered her. It was an amazing turn around and was a real solid bagining chip that would even bring ADD comand to the the table. "You would do that forgive me if I am a sceptic."

Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:50 am
Profile WWW

If there was champagne in here he would have been sipping on it rather nicely. He liked this position of power...this was where the real deals went down and this was where he felt so in control of things.

" Don't sound so surprised." He said, smiling. " Either way it works for you. you get to get off, since you agents are offered so few circumstances of a real hot pumping...and secondly, you get to have us off your back for a few years...or so."

Then he stood up and looked at the star in front of them, with the agent at his back." Since what is a year or two for us...we always find businesses anywhere. It's just a matter of exploitation."

He sat down again.

" So, Ensign Piper, make up your mind...this is a one time offer."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:34 pm
Profile YIM

"Non neogotiable hey you wont give us more time then two years." She said as she look at the star field out side of the ship, "I mean you always find bussiness anywhere right."

Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:39 pm
Profile WWW

" Stipulate your terms then, little Ensign." He said, while walking back into the cargo compartment. He was looking for something more like a futon, or a cushion, anything soft so that they can relax for a little bit.

" And while you're at it..."

He took a look once again at her body. Soft, supple...she would not look out of place with the other girl's he's met in the past. And with a body like that...only someone like Archanius himself or someone highly distinguished like him could afford her. A high appraisal value is rewarded to someone who looks so flawless, like her. Curves hint at hidden delights, although her uniform does so little to hide that.

Now he knows why that dumb alien played along so well when she commanded him to do so.

"...maybe you could give me a few hints at your...treasures..."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:44 pm
Profile YIM

As he said that she turned around to look at him her eyes burning, "Let me get that straight you want me to strip for you right here. You joking right."

Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:52 pm
Profile WWW

" If you would prefer, I would call it a business proposal" said the towering Lieutenant, as he opened the door and entered the room.

He sat down onto the floor, so sad to see that it was a bit crowded and a bit cramped. He did not mind, however, that the floor was as unforgiving as cold space.

" Unless you don't want to give in to my offer?"

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:17 pm
Profile YIM

She looked at the beast as he entered the larger area of the ship and thought to herself. If she did this she could guarentee the safety of civillians for years to come isn't that is what joining the ADD is all about. "I get five years of peace not two." she said walking into the room.
As she entered the room she face KouzaKai and said, "Anyway while I'm in here giving you a show how are you going to get to that planet of yours."

Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:25 pm
Profile WWW

" What planet where?" He asked teasingly.

Being in the orbit of a star like this offered Kouzakai a lot of paranoia, since he has seen quite a lot of them on the verge of a supernova during countless trade runs.

" I would prefer it if you would set a course to where we were earlier...and I give you four and a half, and that's final."

5 years was asking quite a lot and it did not seem like she would be worth that lot...although maybe later on he would be persuaded, he did not know at the present time if that was all worth it. He anticipated the view, looking around quite innocently and sitting down once more on the seat near the cockpit.

" So, do we have a deal? If so, then let's get down to business." He said, smiling and settling down on the seat.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:06 pm
Profile YIM

" What planet where?" He asked teasingly.

Being in the orbit of a star like this offered Kouzakai a lot of paranoia, since he has seen quite a lot of them on the verge of a supernova during countless trade runs.

" I would prefer it if you would set a course to where we were earlier...and I give you four and a half, and that's final."

5 years was asking quite a lot and it did not seem like she would be worth that lot...although maybe later on he would be persuaded, he did not know at the present time if that was all worth it. He anticipated the view, looking around quite innocently and sitting down once more on the seat near the cockpit.

" So, do we have a deal? If so, then let's get down to business." He said, smiling and settling down on the seat.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:07 pm
Profile YIM

As she thought for a last time about what was going and weighed up the pros and cons, it all really didn't matter 4 and half years was a lot of time o rebuild and prepare. She let all of her worries go in one big exhale of her lungs and sat down in the pilots chair and type in the orginal coordinates. "You got a deal." she said as the ship pulled out of the orbit of the sun and jumped into hyperspace along to the original destination.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:52 pm
Profile WWW

Hyperspace, for starters, caused a lot of disorientation for the beginning spacer. The swirling star trails and a lot of lights flashing by sure is one beautiful spectacle, but to the untrained eye...

Well, you get the idea. That was why one senator from the Galactic Confederation thought of making barf bags a staple in starships.

Moments later, much to the comfort of the monster, they came up at the destination he earlier mapped. The serenity of the surroundings, the silence and everything was much more delightful as compared to the unrest and turmoil of the star's activity.

He settled once again in the seat, adapting a more relaxed pose as compared to earlier when they were on hyperdrive.

" So let's see what you've got to offer me." He said, smiling expectantly.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:39 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next