View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Point Of No Return (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Point Of No Return (for Minerva)
His personal chambers were the most luxuriant aboard the entire frigate and Minerva would undoubtedly stay throughout the entire night, the lounge alone evidence enough of how enjoyable her stay would be where even the walls were painted and a comparably pleasant light illuminated the residence of her husband unlike the dimly lit hallways outside. Four doors in total riddled the room, her discovery of an incredibly spacious bathroom with whirlpool and the flamboyant bedroom several metres further merely the beginning for when Orm returned there were two other doors left unexplored though he certainly had been the most appealing discovery of all.

"Oh, and what does my beautiful wife want to do with me tonight?" One of his powerful hands dipped beneath the rather revealing dress which graced the alluring beauty before him, his calloused palm skimming over the expanse of her hindquarters there with determination, allowing for the shapely vixen to feel the undiluted contact of flesh against his hardened skin considering that the tanga around her frame did nothing to conceal her bodily riches.

Meanwhile his other hand ascended toward her upper back, holding onto her safely before the mighty dragon heaved his beloved in the air and pinned her to the nearest wall, her hardened nipples rubbing up against the fabric of her gown and his concealed muscular torso. The supreme male leaned in then, his lengthy draconic tongue tracing along her exposed neck in a loving gesture where he inhaled the enticing scent of his one and only, making the young woman wonder what else he could do to her with such an extremely agile muscle.

"Happy Anniversary, sweetie. I almost forgot to mention it for when I lay my eyes upon such divine perfection I tend to think of nothing else." Slowly Orm began to withdraw his tongue, beaming at the red haired maiden in blatant desire. "Weeks without you feel like an eternity and I can't help but consider myself lucky to have you by my side despite how often I'm away from home."

He hardened beneath Minerva, blood gushing forth into his impressive manhood in growing arousal although for the moment his pants restrained the mammoth length, grey eyes dipping to her prominent cleavage before they returned to her admirable features. "Would you like to have dinner with your Captain now?"

Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:14 pm

Minerva was surprised at how extravagant the captain’s quarters were. It was like being on a completely different ship, like a cruise ship. The young woman wander around the impressive quarters and had managed to checkout about half the rooms inside. The first one showed a massive bathroom with what looked like a fancy whirlpool bathtub. The other room was clearly the bedroom, with a massive bed. Clearly, the redhead and her husband would spend plenty of time here. However, before Minerva could explore any more of the captain quarters, her husband had returned. The rest of the quarters would have to remain a mystery.

I think it would be fairly obvious in this outfit, my love. Minerva said rather slyly. She felt his powerful hand reach under her dress and began to rub over her rear. The rough harden skin brushed against her own soft skin, her tanga only covering that absolutely minimum of the young woman’s shapely hindquarters. The redhead let out a soft gasp as she felt his hand exploring her backside.

Soon the redhead could feel another hand pressed against her upper back. Almost at one, she let out a surprised gasp as she was picked up and pressed against the nearest wall. Instantly her aroused breasts found themselves pinned by her gown and the muscular torso of her husband. The dragon then leaned in and began to explore her tender neck with his rather long and flexible tongue. Minerva let out of soft moan as she could only imagine what else he could do with that tongue. It seemed strange to the redhead on why she could not remember what he was capable of.

Slowly the Orm’s amazingly long tongue began to move away from the young woman, as the dragon-like being looked down at his wife. Thank you, honey. Happy Anniversary. The last few days I could only thing of you Orm. There was no place I wanted to be but to be by your side. I’m very happy you brought me on board.

Already the redhead could feel his massive member begin to harden even as it pressed against her form. The materials between their bodies did little to obscure the member. As the captain looked down at Minerva’s assets he asked if she wanted dinner. Yes, I would love to have dinner with my Captain.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:16 pm

"I'm more than happy to welcome you on board. The nights have been painfully lonely without you." His stupendous hands fondled the alluring curves of her rump in merciless abandon, skimming over the exquisite peaches of her ass in thorough exploration of the body in his grasp, teasing the hot blooded beauty with the prospect of things to come while his vigorous tongue slithered over the exposed valley inbetween her formidable breasts in an elongated lick, tingling her skin in the process before setting her back down on her feet.

"Come with me." Orm guided his beloved to the other side of the room, one of his muscular arms draped over her hips while his eyes seemingly dashed back and forth between the bedroom and a small opening in the wall which appeared to be some sort of lift for foods and other necessities, weighing choices as to whether or not to treat her to another kind of dinner.

But the colossal draconic male led her to the opening and pushed a button on the nearby intercom which established communications with the galley aboard the frigate. He ordered two standard meals and within mere moments the marvellous scent breached his quarters only to have the filled plates appear before them, letting Minerva have a look at the wide selection of meat and vegetables before his touch had settled upon her hand.

"I'd hoped to prepare something special, but I'm afraid that'll have to wait for the time being .. unless you'd rather pass up on the meal and enjoy something far beyond whatever the rest of my crew could ever hope to taste .." She had been brought down to trace over his swollen balls concealed beneath his pants with her palm, his testes emanating an intense warmth which somehow had the red head feel an unusual increase in arousal, the heat of the room itself playing against her as the temperature appeared to have gone up significantly. "I could fix you something up, my dear, straight from the tap."

Grey eyes lingered on her in a sultry gaze while the merest thought of sealing her lips around his manhood and swallowing his virile dragon seed had caused her head to spin, denied the mouth watering treat of his loins for several agonizing weeks, her desire to seduce him an ever pulsating reminder in the back of her head that servicing him would lead to more of what the young woman wanted the most.

Nothing could describe how much she wanted to suck him dry, to feel the liquid warmth flow over her taste buds and down her throat in order to sate an undying thirst Minerva hadn't even known she possessed until the collar ensured that she did without questioning any of these strange events in the slightest, simply accepting them as truth until the former agent couldn't even remember ever having worried about them. "As the wife of the Captain you get to choose whatever you'd like."

Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:36 pm

Minerva could feel that the massive hands of her husband slowly moving across both of her rear checks as he seemed to leave no part of her rear unexplored. The young woman could feel his very long tongue moving up and down in the her cleavage, tasting parts between her aroused breasts. The red head moaned and giggled a bit as she felt the tongue on her sensitive skin. It was soon that the Captain finally let her down, placing his wife on her own two feet before he let her go for the moment.
I am glad to here with you, darling.

Orm wrapped one of his well-built arms around her body so that it rested against her hip and pulled her close. The Captain guided her to be small opening in the wall, all the while looking at the beautiful red head and the bedroom as he seemed to weigh his options before he decided to move to the intercom.

With the press of a button, the Captain was able to call down to the galley of the frigate. It appeared that the crew seemed to be waiting for him to order some meals, because with in mere moments plates appeared. It would odd seem that the crew would waiting to deliver the meal, but that must be one of the benefits of being Captain. The young woman could smell the wonderful meats and vegetables that had been prepared for them.

It was then that he brought her hand to being brought to his body as it was brought lower and lower. Soon she could feel her hand pressing against his his massive member as it pressed lower. Soon she could feel his swollen balls in the palm in her hand, even though the material of his pants. She could feel the heat that emanated from that package, and it seemed like it alone was causing the room to heat up. For the moment, even Minerva’s rather revealing outfit felt like it was way too much as she could felt constricted by her dress in this environment. I-I think I may want to avoid a meal for the moment…at least a normal one.

Minerva suddenly found her head starting to become dizzy, as she thoughts about what she wanted to do her flash through her head. It had simply been too long sine the redhead had spent any time with her husband. She wanted nothing more that seduce him and get him to give her what she so desired. By now, the collar around her neck seemed to hum with warmth as it positively displaying her emotions or so she thought.

Always a girl whose actions were far more important than her words, the redhead slowly began to get down on her knees. She soon kneeled right in front of the Captain, her hands moving up to explore the heated bulge in his pants. Slowly Minerva began to careful begin to unbutton Ohm’s pants so she could exposed the mighty member. It seemed that the young woman could not wait any longer to get intimate with the draconian alien.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:17 am

Orm grinned lecherously, grey eyes heavy with arousal and pure need lingering intently on the marvellous red head before him while his sturdy palm settled at the back of her head, intertwining with crimson locks of hair there while the Captain aided his wife throughout her descent, eager to have her tend to his needs. "I'm always pleased to hear that."

Under her loving ministrations he strained further against the confines of his pants, hot and boiling beneath the exploration of her palms which cascaded along the mighty bulge, threatening to burst his attire at the seams though all he could offer up was another deep guttural groan, appreciating the attention. "Ohhh .. Your hands feel great, Minerva."

Slowly his pants were unbuttoned and Orm proceeded to caress the back of her head with his thumb, letting her command the pace though before long Minerva would witness the supreme physical endowments of her husband. Muscles riddled the revealed legs of the superior male, mimicking his arms in their extraordinary stature, but the precious reward awaited inbetween the uncovered limbs.

His balls were tremendous and swollen with their sublime liquid cargo whereas the surrounding flesh had been taut under the immense pressure from within, his testes alone too large to fit into her hands although the pleasant smell wafting through her nostrils couldn't be denied. Strong and masculine odor flooded her lungs with each and every breath, a potent aroma the luscious red head learned to love above anything else ever since their first night together and finally inhaling the mind numbing fragrance of Orm once more had been absolutely delightful to her senses, further boosting her arousal in the process only to stare longingly at the gargantuan length of his manhood.

He pulsated strongly with every passing moment, his member unlike those of humans in shape for the engorged head had been considerably narrower, hence easier to take into her mouth though he swelled in girth quickly and the beautiful vixen would have some trouble even going beyond the first few inches, but the collar encouraged her to try regardless. In his prime he proved to be thicker than five inches in overall girth, far beyond fourteen inches in length although for the sake of her husband's pleasure she would devour as much as possible.

"I have stored up more than enough liquid love for you to feast on." He noted with growing excitement, guiding the human female closer unless Minerva moved in to indulge further in her draconic husband, basking in the luxurious treat of their reunion.

Last edited by Ania on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:07 am

The Captain seemed to be quite satisfied with the position that he found the redhead in. His strong palm pressed against the back of her head. Minerva could feel his hand running through her fine crimson hair as she guide her towards the subject of the conversation, the seemingly expanding bulge in his pants.

The young woman could feel the heat of hidden member as her hands continued to play with the bulge, the groan of Captain allowed that beautiful redhead know that she was doing everything right. She merely smiled slyly as she moved to undo the draconian’s pants and slowly begin to move them down his muscular frame.

As the wife moved her husband’s pants down, Minerva could not help but not how muscular his legs were. The Captain was in everyway the superior on this ship both in terms of rank and physical endowment. Soon her eyes were focused on the massive member that was pointed directly at the young woman.

As Minerva stared at the mighty phallus, she could smell the musk of her mate. It only served to arouse the young woman as she took in breaths that flooded her lungs and filled her body with the scent. Although it was the first time she had been exposed to his aroma, the collar around the redhed neck made it feel that she had been exposed to it before. And that simply wanted to move closer to massive member, even as the strong hand slowly guided the redhead closer to her goal.

The member was much too large for the young woman to even begin to take in. At first she moved her hands to base of the phallus, slowly wrapping around the heated rod. However the tip of the phallus seemed especially designed for her mouth at once. Its somewhat slender tip enabled encouraged her to make her move. Slowly she began to wash the tip with her tongue doing her best to tease her husband. Her hands at the same time slowly began to move up and down the length of the member.

Then she began to lock her lips around the tip and slowly began to move her lips down taking as much of the member in as she could before she slowly backed away. She wanted to move slowly at first to ensure that she was doing well as she looked up longingly at her husband.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:09 pm

"Ahhnn .. Ahhnn .." He loved the sheer amount of marital fidelity behind her performance and caressed the back of her head in loving appreciation while his wife tended to the ferociously pulsating length bestowed unto her quivering lips, the need to swallow and worship her husband burning through her veins like the fires of longing amidst her bright blue eyes. Orm groaned and pulsed within the heavenly warmth of her mouth, gently thrusting his hips forward each time Minerva took him in to the fullest of her capability.

"Nngghh .. Goodness, Minerva .. Even on our anniversary you never cease to .. Uhhnn .. amaze me." Every devoted lick and caress produced forth another response of the collar fastened around her neck, flooding her memory with vivid images of the same scene they were going through at the time, revealing that the beautiful red head performed phenomenally as always and whatever the young woman did would result in more memories being created. Her insides were seething given how much she craved his release, the slightest sliver of precum spurning her on further to drain him of every single drop he had to give.

"I don't think I could resist having you in my bedroom before dinner." Above the mighty dragon slowly faltered under her undiluted attention and his marvellous testes produced forth even more molten cum for the human female to drink later on, pouring another dollop of potent cream into the expanse of his hefty balls which contained her precious meal for the evening.

His head reared back with a throaty groan while his powerful tail snuck up on the exposed flower petals of her groin and the slender tip casually sawed back and forth along the chalice of her body with expert precision, granting her pleasure in the most exquisite manner while serving her beloved husband. Nothing in the world could make her happier.

Unbeknownst to Minerva numerous hidden cameras were recording the entire procedure in preparation for extortion further down the line, recordings which the former agent would never want to surface in the Directorate lest her career and any chance of saving Ishtar from her fate would be lost forever, but for the time being the Captain granted her the fantasy of her happy existence in his arms for the sake of extracting more and more pleasure from the brainwashed cocksucking whore at his feet.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:38 pm

The young woman could hear the moans of her mate even as his powerful hand run through her fine short red hair. Minerva could feel the powerful member as it throbbed inside her mouth. The sexy red head could feel his hips began to thrust ever sort of gently towards her. There was nothing she wanted more as that to look up at him and move even faster . Anything to excite the husband that she had missed for so long. Her hands move up and down the parts her lips could not reach on the massive phallus.

Minerva looked up again as she heard Ohm’s groans, amazed that she could still have the ability to excite him. The red head could barely notice the heat coming from her collar, she definitely did not realize that that it was glowing. The collar continued to feed the beautiful agent false images of what love life was as in some cases providing Minerva pointers on how to excite her false husband. Still the taste of some precum on the very tip would only seem encourage the sexy woman as she began to pick up pace moving faster with her lips as well as her hands. She did what she could to draw release from the massive member.

Only when he spoke did she stopped with her lips to respond. Well if you would like, we could go straight to desert. I would not mminde. Even as she spoke, the redhead’s hands continued to stroke the thick pulsating phallus. Right after she spoke she once returned to the task at hand.

Ohm let out a powerful groan of approval at the young woman’s efforts. Soon she could felt something move under her dress. The captain’s tail casually pushed aside her tanga and began to rub up and down her newly exposed lower lips. Minerva found herself making muffled moans as he began to please her as she continued her efforts.

The redhead would have little time to notice the hidden cameras that were filming every possible angle of the scene between her and the reptile captain. If somehow the young woman were to ever regain her memory of being a Directorate Agent, this evidence would ruin it once more. It would just make her a woman on the run at the worse, a permanent member of the crew for the captain and the crew to do with as the please at the worse…

Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:43 am

Every bit of attention rewarded Minerva with the verbal approval oozing straight from the masculine features of her husband, the sheer delight plastered on his face absolutely divine when he looked down at her to respond. "Oh, I would love nothing more than to have dessert, my love, but you know how insatiable I can get." He could outlast her with ease, the information fuelled straight into her mind. "We .. Mmmf- Good God .. we'll wrap things up here and I'll give you even more than your precious dessert."

How best to torment her next? Now her life would be raw bliss, but when Minerva eventually snapped back into reality, the humiliation was supposed to shame her into oblivion. Her beloved dragon-like spouse began to pick up the pace as marvellously tingling sensations swarmed his loins and caused his already heated blood to boil, bringing more of his length into her mouth although any discomfort had been negated by the encouragement derived from her personal collar.

"Mmm .. Unnghhh .. Ahhhhh!" His gigantic testes churned the volatile liquid warmth within and tightened in his imminent orgasm, the swollen globes easily the size of her own head in the final moments of her exquisite performance, heaving forth further dollops of delicious cream before the Captain finally thrust deeply into her throat one last time and roared out like the ferocious husband Minerva loved above all, holding himself inside her as the immense tidal wave of molten semen splattered straight to the back of her throat and into her stomach without any interruption whatsoever, dumping his immense load much to the delight of his sweetheart.

Suddenly the lovely wife had been cast deep into the abyss of pleasure herself, the collar tuning into her senses and throwing the beautiful red head over the edge with ease, getting off while tending to the needs of her truly beloved with minimal stimulation.

He brought forth surge after surge of hot and sticky, salty sperm for the human female to swallow. Orm flooded her belly with incredible measures of draconic seed, the vigorous male an undying fountain of cum and while ordinarily Minerva may have never felt attracted to him, the collar assured that drinking his release alone provided her the utmost satisfaction. Nothing in the world could ever come close to the elated bliss derived from pleasing him.

"Mmnngghh .. I really needed that, my love. Thank you." He groaned softly while the flow had been drained to the fullest, minor thrusts of his mighty hips spurting furth the remnants stored within that mammoth length before he casually extracted himself, allowing her to cleanse him with her tongue before unsheathing himself from her lovely mouth. Oh, but the device around her neck wasn't finished. His semen turned out to be the most delicious treat and her mind wanted nothing more than the same lewd substance for every meal of the entire day, akin to an addiction as the thought buried itself within her manipulated stream of thought.

Pure lust emanated from the shimmering orbs of his eyes as he regarded his wife with unmatched lust and dedication, his member rock hard and throbbing with every strong pulse of his heart, holding onto her hair even now though his tail removed himself from her puffed up nether lips. "Savor my cum, Minerva, I want you to show me your love by letting it wash over your taste buds before swallowing."

Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:30 pm

Minerva could hear that the sounds of grunts and gasps from that of the alien as she worked on his member. He simply looked like he was more than aroused as he looked down the redhead. Artificial memories flooded her mind of other encounters with her fake husband, and the young woman realized that he would be more than outlast her in most situations. Which meant that she would be in for quite a ride tonight.

The redhead had no idea at the moments of the different cameras covering every angle of the encounter. Recording her active participation to ensure she was properly humiliated later. It would be especially embarrassing for a woman that had prided herself on her willpower. in this member. He simply looked like he was more than aroused as he looked down the redhead. However for now, the young woman could only notice how deep the aroused phallus thrusted into her mouth as it seemed to tremble in excitement.

The Captain had a strong grip on the beautiful woman head be as he began thruster faster and faster. She could see the massive globes of his testicles dangling in front of her as she could hear his groans becoming more and more desperate. He gave one last powerful thrust as he held the redhead’s head impaled on the mighty phallus, his roar filling that of the room. Almost at once a flood of warm, molten liquid filled to her mouth. More of the liquid hit the back of her throat and began to drop down into her stomach.

However, his moan was not the only being made. Minerva found herself caught up in the moment as her muffled shout joined his. The collar glowed a bright color as it used most of it power to drive the redhead into an intense orgasm.

Just as it seemed to be over, the draconian figure pulled Minerva’s head back and thrusted again, sending surge and surge of his sticky hot release into the woman. Even as the collar was demanding it, the sheer amount of the liquid hot release forced Minerva to swallow as fast as she could to avoid choking on it. Still it was the collar making sure that the young woman was in complete and total bliss throughout.

Slowly the thrusts became less powerful as his roar faded away and he began to talk once more though with some groans involved. Spurts of the hot release continued to slowly filled her mouth as the Minerva’s tongue continued to explore the massive member. The collar encouraged her to find every last drop that had be produced in the intimate exchange. The redhead explored every inch of the might phallus before the gigantic figure finally extracted himself from her mouth. Minerva let out a soft moan as she finally could move freely again.

The young woman soon found herself staring up at her husband once more, the massive creature looking around with complete lust. He asked the young woman to savor the last bit of his release. His strong hand moved through her red hair, focusing on that one tuff of hair that never seemed to remain in place. The young woman took a moment to savor the remaining release before one final swallow.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:42 pm

Orm admired the final rippling motion of her throat which indicated her raw devotion to the seed of her husband and grinned hungrily before single handedly heaving Minerva off the ground into an upright posture. His mighty palm slithered along her lush scarlet hair and danced against her cheek in tender caresses while the other dipped inbetween her legs, tentatively grinding against her sensual undergarments as these thick and powerful digits traced along the sweet chalice of her body. "I believe your very personal dinner will keep you sated throughout the night .. But don't worry, I'll always have more for my beautiful wife."

He groaned lowly as the bulk of his muscular frame pressed forth, his mammoth member parting her thighs and balancing the alluring beauty on top of his unyielding manhood, draconic features leaning in an planting an affectionate kiss on her forehead. "I know my timing couldn't be worse, but I wanted to tell you that we've shared a most wonderful year together, sweetie. You're the greatest woman alive, Minerva, and you have made me the luckiest man to ever exist. Now .. I will show you what I can give you."

Slowly Orm ushered the young woman further into his domain beyond the entrance to his flamboyantly equipped bedroom, the enormous sleeping place more than enough to fulfill their needs as the strong dragon languidly released his beloved and let her weight slip onto the spacious bed. He remained near the foot of the bed, fierce grey eyes hovering on her form while his supreme shaft twitched prominently with each and every surge of blood flowing within due to his unmatched arousal.

"Undress for me, my love." His tone had been dominant yet considerate in face of the marvellous image Minerva herself presented to him simply by lying there, his unchained lust flashing through the vigorous erection which dangled before him and the continuously excited sway of his tail, another wanton smile splaying over his otherwise intimidating features.

"After all, how else would you have my child?" Once more the collar tuned in to enhance the sensation bubbling up in her mind, the programming alone making her think of bearing his offspring as the most divine part of their relationship yet. It was biologically impossible, of course, but other agents would have to study his species thoroughly in order to know while cameras recorded every single passing moment of their lovemaking, most importantly her confession to accept him as the father of her children.

Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:06 pm

The draconian captain simply smiled with sense of a predator as he looked down at his wife. In an instant the mighty pirate placed his hand on one of her arms and without any effort pulled the redhead up. The young woman let out a gasp as she found herself briefly in the air before her feet were support her body upright. The hand reached and ran through her hair before it began to very carefully rub against her cheek. The other hand on reached down on the young woman and began to rub underneath her dress. Minerva gasped and let out soft moans as she felt his hand rubbing back and forth across her covered lower lips.

Soon she felt Orm’s massive member began to move between her thighs, forcing the tome legs to be pulled apart so that the heated member could press against Minerva’s special flower. The alien leaned forward to kiss his bride on the forward. I am fortunate, that you found me that time on Vanejin. I am very lucky to meet some like you and view every time we are together to a fortunate day indeed.

The alien captain soon began to lead the beautiful redhead to his private bedroom. As was suspected, it was truly something worthy of a space captain. The bedroom was quite lavishly decorated with the finest materials that was available on the space lanes. Minerva soon found her placed right in fronot a massive bed as Ohm let go. The redhead let out a shout as she dropped onto the bed bouncing once before coming to a stop. She looked up at the her husband who was standing above her, his massive phallus twitching just above her head.

Yes, my darling. The young woman began to slowly disrobe first starting with her kicking of her shoes off. The redhead then moved one of her legs up so she could pull off her stockings one at a time. She did remove each slowly to bring up the suspense. Minerva then reached underneath her dress and pulled down her panties, before she finally stood up on the bed. The young woman then pulled a little on the dress, loosening it enough for it drop to the bed, leaving her stark naked.

A child? It’s all so sudden. The collar hummed as it turned a brighter color. The redhead blushed as she brought her hands up to her cheek, the thought of such a thing seemed to be a bit too much for her at the moment. Little did she know that every reaction and action that she had was being recorded. I don’t know what to say.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:00 am

His immense weight languidly drew near and mildly lowered the bed where the mighty frame of his entirety climbed onto the enormous contraption, merely enhancing the impression of his adamant physical structure, always carefully maneuvering both tail and rigid scepter of his loins out of the way as to avoid any discomfort. His right hand gently pushed her back onto the sheets, seemingly ignoring her flushed features when he loomed over the beautiful human female dominantly, mulling things over in the back of his mind for the moment and instead of ravaging her then and there Orm delicately fondled the bounty of her full breasts.

"It was a good year, Minerva, and today happens to be our anniversary. I thought the occasion might be fitting." He spoke lowly, his heated breaths washing over her neck in abundance. "I believe our relationship has prospered greatly, even in times of absence and I for one would love to go beyond marriage alone .. I would love to have a family and you to be the mother of my children .. Would you not love to raise a family with me? A child with me by your side?"

While the collar manipulated her senses, eagerly scratching away at the thought of denial, the agent knew nothing of the inevitable agreement she would give him tonight. Her mind and body would scream in acceptance of his proposal sooner or later, unable to outwit the magnificent machinations of the device fastened around her neck. If only to make the situation appear somewhat more natural, it did not shout the command straight into her subconscious.

"I love you, Minerva, nothing will ever change that. I would never disappoint you nor our child. It will never go hungry nor fear landing out on the streets of some derelict space station because we couldn't pay for housing. Neither you nor him or her will ever go wanting. I can promise you that." He certainly knew how to charm his fake wife and appeal to her concerns given what he had known, but would that be enough to convince Minerva straight away? "What do you think, my love?"

In the end it mattered little. Her personal collar ensured that Minerva would falter and shower him with affection to the point where bearing his offspring would be absolutely ravishing. Their relationship had come a long way and would only flourish further with something for the two of them to cherish together. When the collar was next deactivated she would loathe giving in, but for the moment her life couldn't be better.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:48 pm

The alien captain soon climbed on to the bed, his massive frame seemed to be perfect for the huge bed that Minerva found herself on. She felt like such a little person on the massive bed with a huge husband on top of her. The young woman found herself being pushed down on the bed, as the mighty reptilian climbed up on her. He seemed to pause for a moment as he looked down on her nude and vulnerable form, before he reached down and began to cusp her orbs. The young female moaned as she felt her melons squeezed and massaged.

Minerva could feel his warm breathes on her neck as Ohm leaned in to talk. Minerva could hear about him want to use tonight as the night to start a family. As it was their anniversary it seemed the right time for the pair. Already the collar was humming as it felt warm to the touch. It constantly did its best to encourage the redhead to say yes the proposal. It simply was too much for the even as strong willed as Minerva to resist.

I think that is a great idea. I would love to have your children my husband. The fact that it was physical did not even enter the mind of the redhead, her knowledge being masked by the collar. Her mind could only think how complete it would her life would be to have the alien captain’s child. Little did she know, that it was all a lie, an illusionary relationship caused by her collar. She would be humiliated about how easily she was manipulated.

Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:49 am

"I would love that, too." Pinned to the sheets and utterly helpless in her current position, Minerva had little else in terms of speech to expect from the muscular dragon above, incredibly strong yet gentle palms worshipping the ample swell of her luscious bosom whereupon his throbbing ember dragged across the slit of her body, the engorged flower petals drenched in the orgasm she'd suffered while pleasing her husband. He rolled her breasts around, trapping her nipples inbetween thumb and index finger of each hand, pinching them delicately throughout their lovemaking.

His tongue danced over her neck briefly before his draconic features settled upon her own lovingly, drawing the gorgeous woman into another sensually impassioned kiss which had been complemented with his first thrust into his devoted wife that night. Orm angled himself against her, the slender tip of his admirable package finally puncturing the gates of heaven in a deep and thorough descent, letting Minerva feel each and every inch of that heated length which swiftly grew thicker the further along he went.

It was impossible for her to take everything, but what she managed rewarded the human temptress with a guttural groan, merely enhancing his lecherous nature in her presence. He didn't remain idle for long, however, and nearly extracted himself fully from the narrow confines of her marvellous body before slamming himself back inside time and time again, knowing where to strike her insides in order to elicit the highest degrees of pleasure from his beloved partner.

For the moment they were alone, united in harmony, the pleasure centers of her mind amplified in order to bring her toward the edge quicker than usual for her husband could please her unlike anybody else. Meanwhile crew members responsible for the reprogramming of her senses observed the situation and adapted whichever fraction of her grew even mildly uncomfortable or suspicious, keeping the former agent on the heights of bliss at any given moment.

Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next