View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Setting A Trap - But Who Shall Fall In? (Lurp and Kanoe) 

Post Re: Setting A Trap - But Who Shall Fall In? (Lurp and Kanoe)
[OOC: sorry for the absence again - apparently when it rains it pours. After the issues with my family - I got notice last week that the company is closing down the office I work in at the end of March. So once again, I've been a bit pre-occupied]

Triella whimpers in the aftershocks of pleasure as Iria leans in and kisses up her body. A groan echoes in her throat as her body twitches at the feeling of the busty agen'ts tongue probing deep into her mouth and throat at the same time that those fingers brought the Shadow to another body-arching climax.

Any pain from the feral agent's actions were overshadowed by the pleasure of the woman's touch. When she is given a moment though as Iria strips out of the rest of her clothing - the gypsy's mind works frantically. This is going too far! They have to stop -- or they'll both end up as slaves to that damn shapeshifter! Her empathic senses tell her that Lurp is around here - but are not able to identify or lock down on the creature.. but she knows that if she succumbs to Iria - that they will both be helpless before him.

For her sister's sake, she can't allow that!

As Iria rolls Triella over, face down into the control panel, she reaches out with her tactile empathy to stimulate the other agent's body.. heightening the sensitivity of the other agent's body, while also creating a link so that when Iria's fingers slide into Triella's pulsing folds, it feels to the agent as if she is being finger-fucked as well.

Tria cries out in pleasure as Iria slaps her ass.. and the gypsy cries out in a mix of paniced pleasure - knowing that she has to act quickly - or she will be lost to the other agent's lust.

In desperation she locks on to the only other thing she can see in the room - Iria's giant hammer. She reaches towards the weapon, grasping it with her telekinesis. The weapon is even heavier than it looks - nearing the limit of the gypsy's ability, but desperation and fear give her strength. Slowly.. carefully.. the hammer floats towards the two women, positioning itself behind Iria, until the thick cool shaft of the weapon penetrates the crazed agent's own sex, just as she thrusts her fingers into Triella again.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:20 am

"Ahhhnnn!" Iria's body arched as she plunged her fingers into Triella's supple body. Ripples of pleasure rolled from between her thighs outwards into her loins and then throughout the rest of her body. She felt her sex clench around the phantom fingers as she pumped her fingers harder which increased her own pleasure as well.

The lewd slurp of juices filled her rooms. Her sex was contracting as if being fucked by real fingers as her nectar drooled down her powerful thighs. The agent's grunts and the shadow's groans helped keep her distracted as her hammer was dragged across the floor towards her exposed sex.

The word stop was no longer in her vocabulary. Pleasing the gypsy woman brought her a level of pleasure she did not know was possible. Her eyes fluttered as she felt herself fast approaching the edge of bliss. The near helpless woman was able to capitalize then as she suddenly thrusted the large shaft of her hammer into her tight folds. Pain lanced through her body as she arched her back. "Auugh!" she screamed as her sex clinged to the thick rod. It hurt alot but heat soon rolled through her body from the phantom fingers and her eyes rolled completely back in her head. Juices gushed forth soaking down the shaft of her weapon as her body trembled momentarily stunned.

The pain helped wake her up before things went too far. Slowly she rolled off the woman's body and slumped to the floor and against the wall. Iria growled and panted softly as she pulled the shaft out of her body, nectar still spurting out of her weakly climaxing body. The agent's eyes were still glazed but at least she was no longer pouncing on the woman. Dressed in just her boots, she sat there as a puddle of juices pooled between her thighs.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Unfortunately for Triella - the empathic link she had established with Iria meant that she felt the pain of the other agent's impalement as well. Her head goes back and she screams in simultaneous agony and ecstasy. It feels like she is being torn apart, and yet her body is still climaxing from the agent's talented manipulations.

"Goddess... Iria... sorry. I.. I had to.... stop us.... somehow." she gasps as she lays back, still splayed out naked across the control panel - a vision of sensual depravity. Even in her near exhausted state, there is something utterly sexual about the gypsy.

She tries to look over to be sure the agent is okay, but the Shadow is so weak from her multiple climaxes, that she can't even move yet.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:17 am

Glazed eyes look up at the shadow's body still spread across her control panel. She could still feel the longer, the need to make this woman hers. With the gypsy so weary and helpless, Iria found herself licking her lips slowly wanting to pounce the woman once more.

Iria shuts her eyes tight, trying to shake the heated thoughts from her mind. "It's.. It's fine.." she replied, a hand sliding over a large glistening orb, "You didn't know..." Slowly the amazon rose to her feet. Triella took the brunt of entire encounter so it was no wonder the woman was still numb from the waist down.

"We better clean up before we land," Iria said, hearing the signal of arriving on the other side of the planet, "I'll shower and change into another suit. Our mission would do poorly if those monsters smell us coming." Perhaps a poor choice of words at the end but it was true. The smell of sex would no doubt reveal them before they even arrive at the drop off point.

The busty agent slipped off her boots and entered the shower. Steam flowed gently into her bedroom as the warm waters washed away her experiences with the lovely woman. The encounter was still fresh on her mind as fingers stroked her massive melons while her other hand slipped between her thighs. She kept her moans faint as she lets her mind drift to fantasies of their bodies rubbing and writhing against one another. This mission was no doubt going to strain her self control more than ever.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Triella just lies there whimpering.. still feeling the tremors of pleasure in her legs. She moans as Iria's hands run over the agent's large breasts, causing another spike of arousal to course through the gypsy's veins.

She closes her eyes, and makes a small moan at the image of Iria showering.. and at the unintended meaning of monsters smelling them 'coming'. But that very thought is also enough to stir the gypsy's mind to awareness again - as she remembers that one monster almost certainly did smell them coming (and most likely did more than smell them).

After Iria leaves the room, Triella finally manages to slip from the ship's panel, and using the pilot's chair, she manages to unsteadily find her footing. The faint moans she hears from Iria's shower don't help her own control as she unsteadily heads back through the airlock to her own docked ship. She needs to shower and change as well.

Deciding that discretion might be a better idea after what just happened, she'll reappear on Iria's ship just a couple of minutes before they are due to land. She is wearing a dark tight catsuit that covers her body completely from neck down to the knee high boots she wears. Of course that really doesn't help much because the suit might as well be painted on the gypsy. It is so thin and tight against her skin, that every curve of her body is revealed.. from the still stiff crowns of her nipples, to the little dip of her navel, even down to the folds of her sex, and the nub of her clit which is still barely noticeable under the black fabric.

[OOC: Lurp - do you want to rejoin us yet?]

Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:20 am

(ooc: Of course, now seems an appropriate moment to continue)

The gypsy and agent were not quiet lovers and at times the imagination could play cruel tricks on the mind. Such was the case as Lurp found himself simulating dozens of possible scenarios as the sounds of the two women's love-making echoed throughout the ship.

While the ship angled itself into an approach vector for landing he took superficial solace in the thought that possible victory and conquest were both close at hand. As the women cleaned themselves up Lurp began quietly dividing a small section of himself off from his main body.

It was strenuous work and required a great amount of focus but before long a tiny blob of himself was completely separate and rolling discreetly down the corridors towards the bridge. When it reached Iria's massive battle-hammer, still tossed aside in post-coital neglect, it swiftly attached itself to the weapon, stretched out, and became an unnoticeable part of the shaft and head.

Lurp took a brief moment to gather his thoughts and test his handiwork. Focusing his attention on the part of himself he had sent to the hammer he could clearly see and hear everything in the area, a perfect extension of himself. Splitting consciousness was not a typical ability of his race, as only other Assimilators like him were capable of it, but all the training and practice in the world did not keep it from being a disorienting experience. Assimilators of his rank could effectively manage up to three separate divisions for purely information gathering purposes, but two would suffice for his plans at the moment.

Pushing his split awareness into a corner of his mind like the image from a rearview mirror he took this time to rest and wait for the women to finish their preparations for tracking their quarry and leave the ship.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:49 pm

Iria finished cleaning up and slipped into a tight fitting latex suit. Much like her other suit, it covered her entire body save her head, hands, and feet. A soft groan sounds from her lips as the suit hissed and began to compress her mountainous orbs into a small cup size. They were still rather large but they were at least somewhat out of the way when the battle happens.

Her boots sound off the metal floor as she returned to the bridge. She headed for her weapons locker where she slipped on her belt with blaster attached along with a string of micro bombs before moving over to her fallen weapon. Despite its size and weight, the amazon easily lifted her hammer and took a moment to clean off any of her nectar as she waited for Triella to return.

The agent could not help but look over the gypsy woman. The dark outfit did little to hide the curves she had the pleasure of touching a few minutes ago. "We are about to land," she said calmly, "I'll try not to break too many of Legarath's bones." Iria smirked faintly before moving to the airlock where the two can continue the rest of the way on foot.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Triella finds herself staring at the strong, curvaceous body of Iria when she first walks out - her mind filling in the image of what the other woman looks like when she lets herself be released from the restriction of her armor.

She blinks and shakes her head slightly when the agent speaks, and blushes slightly at her distraction.

"Yes.. of course. Please, just remember.. don't crush so many of his bones that he's unable to speak. We're here for information first and foremost. THEN you can break him." And while there is a slight reprimand in the words, her tone suggests that she wouldn't exactly lose sleep about Legarath being crushed - and might actually enjoy it - but her focus is on her sister.

"He is our focus though - we can't move on the slavers until Legarath shows up. And the local group is small fry - let them go, if it is a choice between them and Legarath."

The gypsy grabs her own weapons - which are much less obvious than Iria's. The gold-coin belt, with its razor-edged disks, a couple of pouches with her steel-shot bearings, and a pair of long daggers, which slide into the tops of her boots, almost disappearing against the black and leather of her clothes.

"Are you ready?" she murmurs, trying to avoid looking at Iria, lest she start staring and 'dreaming' again.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:52 am

Post Re: Setting A Trap - But Who Shall Fall In? (Lurp and Kanoe
(ooc: are we all back? who's turn is it?)

Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:53 pm

((yours I believe))

Wed May 05, 2010 12:30 am

(ooc: more evidence that my brain doesn't work properly...I sit around here waiting for the thread to continue for more than a month not even knowing it was my turn....apologies to both of you.)

After Triella and Iria had disembarked, Lurp busied himself acclimating to the agent's ship. He didn't expect to find anything particularly useful but it was a force of habit to gather as much information as he could. The vessel was a fine example of ADD engineering and resourcefulness. The Directorate wouldn't be trumping many factions in advanced tech but each ship was a lesson on efficiency and personalization. Every vessel, whether newly built or re-purposed, was unique in its own way and always reflected the needs, strengths, and personal styles of the agent that piloted them. Lurp found himself admiring the boat's straight-forward layout and simple design. It was significantly larger than the gypsy's Star Dancer but didn't give off the feel of a large ship.

On the bridge, panels hummed to life as Lurp took stock of his location. The women had selected a lesser known port further away from areas of major traffic. Turning his attention to the small bit of consciousness he had attached to the agent's hammer he noticed that they had acquired a small surface vehicle and were rapidly speeding off to some unknown location.
They intend subtle tactics with this slaver, should give me plenty of time.
Satisfied with the state of affairs, Lurp established an uplink with the ADD network and began to search for the data they had on him. No sooner had he begun than the connection was abruptly severed and all screens except one powered down.

Quote:
Unauthorized access by unfamiliar genetic code. Notification sent to registered pilot: Strike, Iria. Orbital lock-down commencing.

Lurp's mind raced as the engines hummed to life. Accessing the ADD mainframe had failed, the ship had already engaged an auto take-off and lock-down procedure designed to trap saboteurs/thieves in orbit. Lurp dissolved himself as quickly as possible and flowed swiftly into the underbelly of the ship's workings, down and around, always taking the path of least resistance. He barely made it out in time, plopping unceremoniously onto the ground as the landing gear retracted above him into the hull and sealed. He watched with mounting frustration as the ship sped skyward and disappeared.

Glancing about he noticed a lone dock attendant staring wide-eyed in the direction of the now imperceptible ADD vessel. Forming himself up quickly in a rough humanoid form he approached the shocked attendant.

"You rented a vehicle to the two women who landed on the ship that just flew away. Tell me where I can track their craft."

The attendant's face was white with horror and his mouth gaped wordlessly like a fish but he retained enough sense to point in the direction of small office.

"Thank you, you've been very helpful." Lurp offered cordially before stabbing him with a sharp appendage and leaving him to bleed out. Inside the office, Lurp found the vehicle rental terminal and his mood improved slightly when he realized that the women were the only customers the entire day. Pulling up their hovercraft ID on tracking he observed their direction for a while before setting outside and requisitioning a hovercraft of his own.

As he inputted their tracking data into the console on his vehicle he focused again on his split self. The women were quite a distance away now but had made no move to return to the dock. He could catch bits of conversation here and there, but nothing specific.
If they consider me captured aboard Iria's ship they probably intend to deal with their slaver before me. Lurp thought to himself darkly as his hovercraft locked onto their signal and sped off in pursuit.
This is far from over...

(ooc: I will play the role of Legarath for as long as he's useful and necessary if you two wish. Once again I apologize for dropping the ball.)

Sat May 08, 2010 5:21 pm

Her heart was still beating hard inside her chest. The warm afterglow feeling lingered, tingling along her inner thighs and between them. Triella had opened the flood gates and it was going to be hard for the amazon to steel herself against her primal urges. Iria's hand rested over her lower belly as thoughts of bending the gypsy over and showing just who was the dominant one filled her thoughts. A faint moan left her lips as she slowly shook her head. There was no doubt that the agent was wet beneathe her tight latex suit.

"Right.." she replied simply, "Lets go then." The ship lands at dock and the two moved to get onto another vehicle that would be less noticed than an ADD spacecraft. Iria sat beside Triella as the gypsy drove to their next destination. The shadow was the one who knew majority of the information so the amazon had little to no qualms of letting the woman lead for now. Really she could not wait to bash some skulls. It would help get her mind off of... other things.

A loud beeping sounds from Iria's hip as they continued traveling. Slightly shocked, the amazon took out a small device and looked at the readings. "Someone else was on my ship," she frowned in annoyance, "Who could have snuck aboard? Our ride out of here is going to be late since the fool triggered the orbital lock down. How annoying.." But at least she would have one skull to bash when they return from mission, she thought to herself. Still it bothered her that someone or something managed to sneak by both of them and board her ship.

Tue May 11, 2010 12:47 am

((OOC: Yeah - I know I dropped the ball on this one. I apologize - I've just not really had the time/mindset/mood to be able to RP for a while. I'll try to do better now))

Triella can't help but notice that Iria is still paying attention to her, if only subtly. But the Shadow is trained to notice these things. Then again she is watching the amazon with the same kind of half-hidden lustful glances. The gypsy finds herself biting her lip nervously to keep from moaning in arousal, or from leaning over to kiss the beautiful but dangerous agent.

When Iria states that someone else was on the vessel, and that her ship is now in orbital lockdown, Triella nearly drives the hovercraft off the 'road' they are following. "Damn.. stupid.. interfering..son..of..a.. whatever..the..fuck.." she curses and swears before switching to another language as her muttering continues as she regains control of the craft.

"We'll have to deal with that later - it's too far to turn back now. We need to learn where Legarath is meeting the seller. We need information, and we need it quickly." She looks over at Iria with a smirk, "Think you can get some people to 'TALK' to us?" she asks playfully.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:41 am

(OOC: Just go with the flow. I'll try my best to keep it interesting.)

As the two hovercraft skimmed along, one hungrily trying to close its distance, the other seemingly lent speed through purpose, vice and trafficking were taking place in the city of Fortune's Hope.

Eromin IV was a planet on the threshold, and as such its capital, Fortune's Hope, was a city on the verge. A glittering pocket of infrastructure with a respectable population, its only drawback perhaps being rather overdeveloped. There existed a constant energy or fear, depending on who you asked, that the city and likewise the planet would be the next "big-thing" or that the whole system was ripe to fall apart on the heels of a couple bad breaks. It was here that Legarath had chosen to establish one of his trading hubs. He loved the uncertainty that surrounded the city, relished the prospects of both a boom and a crash. He would come out a winner both ways, either by massively expanding his access to rich clients looking for underground pleasures or by moving in a claiming the developed city as his own in the exodus of a failed economy.

Today was a busy day, even by his own standards. Several shipments of "goods" had arrived at the same time and one of his more entrepreneurial runners was here to survey and buy stock. Millow had been a rather sharp-minded apprentice, and his quick rise through the slaver ranks both impressed and annoyed Legarath, especially on a day like this with so much merchandise coming through. He had to be extra careful that one of his own runners didn't snatch the best stock right out from under his nose at a ridiculously low price.

Legarath sat at relative ease in a large cozy chair positioned in the center of a generic empty warehouse. It was a bit cliche but effective for the purposes of moving the girls quickly through. He scowled slightly at the specimen before him as Millow continued to point out the flaws of the girl like a piece of meat and give reasons that were too logical why he should take this one at a 25% discount. Reaching down with his left hand he ran his fingers through the hair of a petite brunette who was awkwardly but diligently licking his cock.

"And what do you think little one? How does she look to you? Millow seems to believe she's damaged...but I can't help but wonder if there's something tasty still locked away DEEP inside her..." He grasped her neck roughly on his final words and stuffed his member into her mouth for added effect. The helpless girl gagged visibly and whimpered as he let her go, slowly but surely resuming her tongue aerobics along his shaft.

"I'm still not convinced Millow. You're saying all the right things and I can see where you're going but my instincts are telling me otherwise...attach the stimulators, I want to see how she is for myself."

With a sigh, Millow beckoned to several lackeys and a group of them moved forward to restrain the girl and attach several small metal conductors to parts of her body. Legarath watched the proceedings impassively then drew in a sharp breath before glaring down at the other girl to his right, a slender blonde with small but perky breasts. He grabbed her by the hair and wrenched her away from his lap.

"I told you what would happen if I felt teeth didn't I?" He asked her coldly, "10 minutes in punishment." He snapped at a nearby guard. The blonde immediately broke into tears, pleading and begging as she was dragged away and chained down into a fenced off corner of the room. All of the girls in the room watched in muted terror and despair as several alien dog-like creatures were released into her pen, immediately pounced on her, and began humping furiously. Their monstrous cocks eventually finding the right holes and pounding her ceaselessly as she tried to curl into a ball, begging for mercy the entire time.

Legarath turned his attention back to the small brunette kneeling to his left, her entire body trembling as she watched the other girl's rape. He leaned forward and spoke in a low dangerous voice.
"Why have you stopped? Could it be that you wish to join her?"
A choked sob escaped from the petite brunette's throat as she quickly and vigorously began servicing him once more. Legarath turned his attention back towards Millow and the slave girl in question and nodded. "Begin...oh and make sure you hold her up."

Millow turned a dial on a small controller he was holding and immediately the girl let out a pitch perfect yelp of pleasure. As he turned the dial more her entire body began to twitch and several guards moved in and caught by the arms before she collasped to her knees from the pleasure. Within a few seconds she was weeping from the pleasure and convulsions coursing through her sex and moments later she was making no sound at all as a dull hollow look crept into her eyes as she dangled limply between the guards holding her up, occasionally spasming in orgasm as the stimulators continued.

"I suppose that's enough." Legarath commented flatly. Millow reset the dial and the guards let the girl go. Legarath studied her carefully as she crumbled to the floor. She had begun to mumble incoherently about it not being her fault. Legarath grinned viciously at the sight and commented to Millow. "You know...I really don't give you enough credit Millow...you've become as sly as I have. This girl is obviously a 50% markup, no negotiation."

With a slight nod in acknowledgement that he had been outwitted, Millow signaled for the girl to be dragged away and the next slave to be brought forward. Legarath chuckled deep within his throat, reached down, and in one swift motion picked up the kneeling brunette and threw her onto his lap, thrusting all the way to the hilt in one stroke. The girl gritted her teeth and quivered as he gave her a brief moment before starting to slide her up and down on his shaft. His chuckle turned into full laughter as her moans turned into little cries of pleasure. His laughter, her cries, and the screams of the girl being punished in the corner all mingled together and echoed around the warehouse as the meat market continued.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:09 pm

"Its about damn time!" the amazon said loudly, stretching slowly in her seat, "Well take me to where ever you think they might know this and I will get them talking one way or another." She could not be happier to finally let off some steam and tension in another way. Of course she did not really care where they went as long as she got to hit people and monsters. Iria doubts that common thugs will be any match for them.

Coming to the city of Fortune's Hope, it did not take long to reach the dark corners of the streets. Landing at a shady looking bar, Iria hopped out of the craft and immediately made her way inside. A bouncer stepped infront of her but the large humanoid alien was only greeted with the amazon's large boot to the stomach, sending the man crashing through the door. The busty amazon stepped over the man and shrugged her hammer off her shoulders. The heavy head of the weapon dented floor as it hit it with a loud clang. She would not need a weapon for this trash.

"Oh excuse me," she said with a smirk, "I am looking for someone named Legarath and I am not leaving until I get some answers." The match was lit and chaos soon filled the bar as the powerful amazoness proceeded to pound and toss various aliens about the room. Of course she was not really asking any questions at this point. Hopefully her partner would handle the boring details.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next