View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Ruins of Trouble (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Ruins of Trouble (for Minerva)
Minerva continued walking down the hallway that seemed to go on forever. She looked around at the walls and was disturbed to see the views of many females that were being taken by tentacles in every mural she saw. The redhead for a moment attempted to stop, but some sort of force pushed from behind forcing the poor agent to move forward once again. Eventually the naked woman came across a mural that showed a creature that was taking a woman every way possible in front of altar as if this was some sort of erotic sacred ceremony. Nearby a door opened revealing what appeared to be the center of the temple. The invisible force soon pushed the poor woman inside as the door shut behind her. The agent was now trapped once more....

Meanwhile the acolyte could feel the pleasure building inside her as Fendricks thrusted hard and faster into her beautiful body. She could feel his hands caressing her rear. "Y-yes, my master....uhhh...please....p-please do what whatever you want with...ahhh....m-me." She could feel her climax approaching very soon.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:37 am

The chamber itself was quite simple with a central altar in front of it, with a small pool in front of the altar, and encircling the pool was steps leading to it. The water of the pool was green and murky, and it was still, as if there were no sign of life there. The invisible force soon forced the agent forward, closer and closer to the stairs leading to the altar as well as the pool that encircled it.

Fenricks grinned as he thrust harder into the young acolyte's body and he said. "Very good, my servant... enjoy this time... for it shall be the first of the many pleasurable times we are going to have with each other." He then stroked and caressed her body as he did so, and his nose could smell her rising pheromones and then he said. "Let yourself go, Sselstria... cum hard for me... cum for your lord and master."

Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:05 am
Profile YIM

Minerva found herself being pushed closer and closer to the an altar, which was the center of the room. The altar itself was surrounded by a pool of water, water that was green and murky. No, I don't want go there. It looks horrible! Still the force pushed the poor agent up to a set of stairs that lead to the alter and the pool. Whether she liked it or not she was going to the altar.

The acolyte gasped and moaned as he thrusted harder and harder into her body. She gasped as she could feel his hands continued to stroke and caress her body. It was soon too much for the acolyte as she found herself on the edge. The final straw to break the dam was when Fendricks told her it was okay to let go, her head suddenly shot upwards as she let out a loud cry as she found herself in absolute bliss...

Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:34 am

As the agent approached the stairs, the waters in the pool started to bubble and a slight ripple was seen on the surface of it. Before she could react, there was a loud splash as a multitude of tentacles burst from the water's surface and quickly siezed her, trapping her in its grasp. The tentacles quickly engulfed her,snaking across her body and circling her breasts, kneading and fondling them, all the while releasing a slime that would be quickly absorbed into her skin, which would make her hornier than she is now. Another tentacle slid towards her pussy, and it rubbed itself against it, while another tentacle which had a phallus on its tip slid into her open mouth and started sliding in and out of it.

Fenricks, seeing that Sselstria had cum hard grinned as he continued to thrust his cock in and out of her harder than ever, intending to get her to cum as much as he is able. She is an amazing find, one that he will not share with anyone. "That's beautiful, my servant... continue to respond to me... I want you to cum as many times as you can this day... this is my order to you as your master."

Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:52 am
Profile YIM

The poor agent found herself at the stairs when something caught her eye, her swollen breasts bounced briefly as the redhead looked at the murky water as it appeared to bubble. Suddenly the water erupted as many tentacles shot out toward the poor woman. Minerva attempted to get out of the way but she was ensnared by the tentacles. The young woman let out a loud moan as she felt the tentacles began to wrap to the her breasts and began to kneading and fondling them. Soon she was began to be covered in the slime even as a tentacle began to brush against her flower. As the the agent let out a soft moan, a tentacle pushed into her mouth and began to thrust in and out.

Sselstria continued to be caught up in her bliss as her lord continued to thrust into her as hard as he could. Her moans continued loudly as she was his toy to do with what he pleased. She continued to ride him as he trusted into her the experience being too incredible for her to even reply.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:30 am

The tentacles continued to fondle and manhandle the agent, and the tentacle in her mouth started leaking some sweet liquid that would make her feel more aroused while the tentacle at her pussy continued to rub against her clit, as it also produced the same slime that would make her more aroused.

Meanwhile, Fenricks grinned as continued to fuck Sselstria hard and good... she was the most valuable find in this ruins so far, one that he would not share with anyone. He grinned as two tentacles emerged from his armor and latched onto her nipples and started suckling on it.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:31 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva could only make muffled moans as she felt the tentacles continued to fondle her, one tentacle taking special interest in her pearl near her flower. Soon the poor agent could taste slime coming from the tentacle in her mouth as she was slowly covered in more of the stuff as she could feel her lust building even more, her moans becoming louder even though they were muffled.

Sselstria continued to gasp and moan as Fendricks continued to thrust into the acolyte. She let out a gasp of surprise when she felt a pair of tentacles attached to her nipples and began to suckle on them. "Ahhh....y-your so good...at this....ohhhh....m-my lord. uhhhh....T-This is amazing!!!....ahhh...s-so amazing..."

Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:24 pm

The tentacles, sensing that the acolyte was getting wilder in lust, triggered a response in two tentacles shaped like pods emerging from the pool, their tips shaped liked suckers as they attached themselves to her engorged nipples and started sucking, while the tentacle at her nether lips withdrew briefly. Another tentacle soon took it place, this one ending with a phallus like tip as it slid easily into her welcoming pussy, and it began pumping in and out of her in a slow, rhythmic fashion.

Fenricks grinned and then said. "I have a bit of experience in this, my dear Sselstria... so expect a lot more than this in the days to come." He then thrust harder and wilder into her, as he felt his own peak rapidly approaching as well.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:51 pm
Profile YIM

As Minerva eyes opened up again, she saw two tentacles come out of the pool and started to head towards her body. In an instant the tentacles charged towards her and their suckers and attached to her nipples. The young woman let out a moment a moan even as a tentacle pulled away from the flower as a new moved up and thrusted into the woman. Her head pointed upwards as she released a loud moan before she began to bob up and down with each thrust.

Sselestria let out a shout as she felt him thrust harder and faster into her. She can feel Fenricks starting to build up to his own release. All she could do was ride him as hard as she could to help him get there.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:03 am

The tentacles sensing that the agent was responding to their ministrations, began to intensify their actions as the tentacle in her mouth released even more of the sweet liquid that would arouse her even further, while the tentacle in her pussy sped up its thrusts slightly.

Fenricks just let out loud growls of pleasure as he thrust harder and faster into Sselstria, rapidly approaching his peak. With her assistance, he soon gave in as his sac swelled slightly, locking them into place as he howled, his seed shooting hard into her for some time before he held her still and said. "Welcome to your new life, my servant... I take it that I passed the test of endurance?"

Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:01 am
Profile YIM

Minerva muffled moans became louder and more frequent as she felt the tentacles begin to pick up the pace began to intensify. The poor woman could feel more of the liquid drip down her throat as her lust began to intensify. With each thrust she could feel the pleasure beginning to build.

Sselestria could feel thrusting quicker and harder inside of her until he sudden stiffened, in an instant she felt his hot release fill her. His hands clamped down on her hips as he held her in place until he was done and as he howled. Eventually, Fenricks spoke and the acolyte responded, "Thank you. Y-you have passed the test endurace. Your reward awaits."

Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:52 pm

The tentacles continued their wicked ministrations on the agent's body, the tentacles curling at her breasts producing their slime as well to further arouse the agent as the tentacle in her pussy and mouth sped up their thrusts.

Fenricks was intrigued by the acolyte's answer and he moved his hips slightly again, thrusting lazily into her as he asked. "Interesting... what is this reward that you speak of, my lovely servant? Are you not the best reward that I have gained throughout this ordeal?"

Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:24 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva gasped and moaned as he felt the slime slowly cover her breasts. The redhead could feel two of the tentacles that thrust in out of her begin to pick up the pace dramatically increasing the amount of pleasure inside her. She knew she rapidly approaching another peak.

"Ahhh, you need to complete our sacred ritual. There is one more that you must ...ohhh...mate with in the temple. She is being ...uhhhh....p-prepared even as we speak. She is yours to...ahhh...to mate with." The acolyte continued to ride her new master as he slowly thrusted into her.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:02 pm

The tentacles, as if sensing that their quarry was on the verge of an orgasm, sped up their thrusts into her orifices, while the tentacles on her breasts continued to tease and tantalize the young agent, driving her closer and closer to her peak.

Fenricks was interested by now as he thrust into Sselstria harder and said. "I see... could you tell me about this sacred ritual of yours? Not that I mind bedding another female... but this ritual of your people seemed to be quite interesting. I would guess that this is how your people would find worthy mates amongst its population?"

Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:10 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva suddenly felt the tentacles speed up there thrusts as drove more and more pleasure into the poor redhead. The tentacles wrapped around her breasts continued squeeze and grope the poor woman until she found herself on the edge of bliss. It wouldn't take too much more for the tentacles to send her over the edge.

"That i-iss....ahhhh....c-correct my......l-l....ohhhhh....my lord. O-our n-nobles....ahhhh...are c-coupled...through....through ....t-this CER---ceramony....ahhhh...your so good...so goood.[/color] Sselestria head bobbed backwards as she was caught up of the sensation of one of the more powerful thrusts.

Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next