View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Search and Seizure (For Vespira) 

Post Re: Search and Seizure (For Vespira)
With the rescue team heading for the planet, it was good they were able to get out of there in time. Even if it was a weak case, the alien woman did not want to give the ADD any reason to try and come after her. The only thing the ship will find is the previous teams ship still on the planet. If the arms dealers are smart, they will no doubt notice the ship coming and cut their losses and just take the pay they already earned for the trade. Or they could use the ship as bait and see about catching another group of human females with their unique weaponry.

Vespira dismissed whoever she was speaking with and was turning to leave when she say the squad leader approaching her. Her eyes narrowed, staring right into Sinead's as her arms crossed infront of her well endowed and revealed body. "Are you done? Or do you want to run your head into more walls, sslut? As a leader, the fate of others is your responssibility. I am certain the agentss you fucked know where you place your responssibility compared to your own well being." Her eyes would continue to wear away at the red head's mental resistance though it may not exactly be her intention. The alien woman was merely waiting to see what this wild one would do next.

Mon May 28, 2012 12:43 am

SInead's eyes were red... pained and puffy as Vespira continued to degrade her. No more tears found her eyes. She was done for now... defeated. She wanted so badly to hurt this... monster... to see her destroyed... but she knew it was beyond her power, and doing so would only bring harm to her teammates. She looks down meekly... almost tasting bile from what she was about to do.

"I'm..." She pauses, then tries again. "You're right. I'm a fool. What can I do to ease their suffering?" She asks softly.

Mon May 28, 2012 1:31 am

Vespira slithered closer, her shapely body swaying from side to side as she approached. Her hand stroked Sinead's cheek and gently guided her gaze back to her own. She enjoyed the sight of defeat in those eyes. A soft hiss escaped her lips as she leaned closer before finally giving a simple answer. "Nothing," she said before adding further, "You disscarded your own teammates like piecess of trash and now they belong to someone elsse. Perhapss my guards are already tired of them and may have a chance to recover from their ordeal. Elsse, they will be fucked until they die from exhaustion then fucked somemore. Even if you try to gain my favor, there is no reason for me to take anything you ssay at face value. You will sstab your own friends in the back, I can only imagine what you will do to mine should the opportunity arise."

'I'll do anything you want' is something the crimelord hears often. It was pleasant to hear but also tiring as well. It only tells her that her prey has no clue on how much what they want to protect is worth. An ADD squad leader may know something but in order for her to get that information reliably would mean constant interrogation and lie checking. No, she would not go through that much trouble for this particular woman. If Sinead wants to help the friends she just sacrificed, she will need to come up with something that would be of use to the alien woman.

"You poor thing," she continued, "I suppose thiss is your first failure, hmm? Or perhapss you give up your ssquad to ssave your own hide often. Maybe the ADD wanted to be rid of you, not that they take good care of their sslaves in the firsst place..."

Mon May 28, 2012 1:49 am

Sinead meets her gaze but doesn't try to stare her down. She starts to talk... not sure what to say but trying to stay professional. The gorgonian seemed to be trying to find anything of value about her, so it would behoove her to earn her respect, she decides.

"I'm Sinead. Only private ranked, though I was on the track for a promotion. This was my first command." She says. "I was doing what logic dictated... I was outgunned, my team was captured by a superior force, so I was trying to relay a signal for help. I knew I was no match for your force alone. I was right."

"I'm a huntress mostly. I'm better than you must think, though I wouldn't hold it against you if you don't believe me. I have a nearly photographic memory as well. And no, I wasn't trusted with mission details other than my own... or upper command pass codes..." She says, trying to stay calm, despite the situation.

Mon May 28, 2012 3:31 am

The woman tried to justify her utter stupidity by claiming it was logic. Calling for help is something you do in relative safety or at least while retreating. Not while standing before your enemy who has multiple hostages. She may as well just shot her own agents herself. But it was not worth correcting her. "You are no hunter," she hissed, "No hunter would do something as sstupid as what you did. You are hardly worth the name, prey. You are jusst a pathetic sslut jusst like any other human agent."

The snakewoman's hissing voice seemed to slither into Sinead's mind and linger there as if each word was a snake's coils tightening around her psyche. The longer she stared into Vespira's eyes, the stronger the strange effect would be. The alien's hand slid down the agent's cheek and over the woman's chest. Her other hand soon joined in, hefting the human's exposed breasts and squeezing them slowly. The fine scales that covered her hands seemed to graze lightly over Sinead's tender flesh with every motion. "Hmm..." she pondered as she looked upon the woman like a piece of meat. Since Sinead claimed to know nothing useful at all, she had nothing to offer beyond the perfect memory. Perfect memory... Such a thing could actually be a weakness when dealing with someone like Vespira.

She pinched both nipples and stroked them, rolling them around as they hardened and grew more erect. "Amazing that ssuch a ssimple, sstupid animal such as yoursself is able to recall anything in your empty little mind," she continued, her thumbs grinding up and down over both the vulnerable nubs, "Sso anything I tell you right now, anything I put you through, you will be able to recall in perfect detail?"

Mon May 28, 2012 3:53 am

Sinead sighed, stopping any attempts to reason with her or speak beyond answering questions, at least for the time being. Every time she did, the woman just threw it back in her face like she was a fool. Which wasn't to say she wasn't blaming herself for her crew's current predicament, but she knew better than to listen to this monster. All her verbal venom was doing was helping her build up a wall at this point.

That wall faltered a little as Vespira began to explore her captive's young body. The redhead felt the scaled hands brush just under her hair, down her shoulders and seeking out her large breasts... the tender globes sending a shiver down her spine as her tits hardened for the woman's fingers. A short, contained but still audible gasp tried to force it's way past her lips... apparently she was extra sensitive there, but was doing her best to fight with the gorgonian.

"Yes." She answered simply, trying to respond quickly to keep her happy. She wanted to add that she was also a graduate of Shokushu and the A.D.D.'s physical repairs of her body didn't heal the numerous mental scars she already had in her young life.

Mon May 28, 2012 5:49 pm

A hard slap came across the agent's face when she decided to sigh. What will Sinead do next to piss off her captor, roll her eyes? "I ssee you need your attitude adjussted," she hissed before beaconing one of her guards to her, "Finish fucking the agents and then kill them. I have no use for them anymore." The saurian would hiss and take his leave as Vespira turned her attention back to the agent. It was truly amazing that a human military force had no concept of the danger they were in when captured. The agents were just a bonus in the end anyway. What she wanted were the weapons which she now had in her armory.

Grabbing the woman by the hair, the Gorgonian proceeded to pull and drag the nude woman down the halls. "I will make certain thiss memory remainss burned in your memory forever, human. Apparently you do not understand your fate sso I shall make it undeniably clear to even your pathetic brain. Your agentss undersstood and were willing to survive. You on the other hand jusst wish your friendss to die. Your wish will be granted." Doors opened automatically, allowing Vespira to continue dragging the woman down the halls like she was pulling a child away to be punished. After several halls and doors, the two would arrive in the barracks for the saurian creatures. Due to how primitive and aggressive they were, they were kept seperate from the other races of servants and security.

The agents were in even worse shape than ever before. They were being passed around to the lizardmen that were not with the force on the planet. A couple of the agents' bellies were swollen with white hot spunk that squished and oozed out with each thrust of the monster's cock. Their bodies were limp, completely drained and exhausted yet forced to endure more and more abuse. Even without Vespira's order, their was a good chance these women would be fucked to death soon. Julia was sprawled out on a table with another lizardman fucking her cunt while another hand pulled her head over the other side of the table and proceeded to fuck her throat. The agent would feel the cock inside her throat, releasing load after load. The woman would not be able to breathe as the saurian guard hissed and filled her throat with hot jizz.

Mon May 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Sinead's eyes widened... her sigh had merely been in exasperation, not defiance. "No! You... but..." She started, not getting out much more before she was drug down the hall to watch in horror as the scene played out before the pair.

Julia gurgled, her eyes begging with the lizardmen as they filled her over and over. Her belly burned in pain as it was stretched... fairly certain something inside her would burst at any second now. She was denied even the ability to scream or beg for help... her throat stuffed in a similar manner. Slowly her eyes started to roll back as she fought against unconsciousness.

A ways away, Sinead was nearly hysterical. "Please... I... I don't know how to please you! You're right, I'm a coward, a fool... I know that already I just..." She stammered, sobbing uncontrollably. In desperation she fell to her knees as Vespira's side. "Please... I'll... I'll be good... I'll learn... I can do whatever you ask of me, just grant me one chance... I can't live with that guilt." She sobbed, looking up for only a second. "Please don't kill them... ma'am. Miss." She said, not sure what Vespira wished to be called but throwing herself at her proverbial feet in desperation to save one of her oldest friends.

Mon May 28, 2012 6:30 pm

Whether it was a mistake or not, the events were happening nonetheless. The whole nonchalant attitude before one of the most influencial and powerful crimelords in the galaxy was more than enough to be considered insulting. Vespira had her own pride and image to maintain. Sinead knew that her friends were in this woman's possession and had more than the means to discard them on a whim. If the agent needed an example to know that she was serious then so be it.

Just like that, any defenses the woman had up crumbled at the sight of her squad being brutally abused to the point of nearly killing them. Vespira would not stop them until she received the answers she wanted. It was obvious this one would need to be held on a tight leash and taught from the ground up on how to properly behave. "You will call me Misstresss," she hissed venomously, "Say it!" Another slap across the cheek would show she wanted an immediate response. Once she got the answer she wanted, she would continue while the sound of Julia choking grew more audible. "Thatss right, you sstupid sslut," Vespira continued, "Being your Misstresss makes you my what?" She was certain even this simple woman would know the proper response. She would be the very thing she was supposed to prevent, a slave.

Once she got a response out of the sobbing woman, Vespira would call out to the guards. "Enough... Take them to the med bay to be processed." Each of the guards bucked one more time before pulling out of the agents' mouth, cunt, and possibly ass. A number of agents would cough up cum and semen as they were carried off. With the order given, Vespira turned towards the fallen agent. "I have no patience for ssluts who do not know their place. Fail to realize your place again, they die. As you can see, they will die in the mosst horrible fashionss I can consider at the time. I am certain your memory will not forget thiss event. Now..."

A guard approached and tossed a leather collar with leash onto the floor before the agent. "Put that on and beg to become my sslave," she ordered, "And you better make me believe you want thiss. Becoming a part of my operationss is an honor few sslaves can claim."

Mon May 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Sinead stayed on her knees before her, her heart fluttering... stomach tightening into knots as she heard her squad... her friends... dying. The slap, though it was so powerful it sent her to the floor... didn't really bother her. "Mistress!" She cried... literally, tears reddening her eyes to nearly match her hair. "I'm your slave... your slut... worthless before you..." She begged the gorgonian, raising herself back up but only into a defenseless kneeling position before Vespira... not daring to do anything that might upset her.

She caught her breath... eyes wide as she went to fall fours before Vespira while the others were finally saved and carried off. She quivered before her for a few moments while Vespira dispensed with her comrades. The sound of the leather collar impacting near her seemed much louder than the small, dull object should have. She had worn one of these before... symbolically. It wouldn't be so different now, would it? Even as she tried to convince herself, she couldn't. It would be worse, as cruel as this woman had treated her friends.

Still, Sinead obeys promptly, pulling the collar tightly around her neck. "Mistress... could you please teach me to be your slave? I know I'm not worthy... I've been hot-headed and stupid... but you're so kind to give me the chance... and to spare my friends... and even try to help me. Please.... PLEASE make me your slave." She said, her tears ceasing... getting a hold of herself. Her words were entirely sincere... with her friends safe, she was going to be ok, no matter what happened to her, she assured herself.

Mon May 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Vespira gently stroked Sinead's cheek when she finished. "Shhh..." she hushed, "There there... You are improving already. Now offer me your leash like a good little sslave. Your friends will be taken good care of. But you, I will find a use for one way or another. Now come..." The alien woman tugged the leash lightly and led her new pet out of the room that caused her so much horror. "You are a filthy animal," she continued, "You shall clean yoursself up before we continue with your training. Oh and I doubt you need your communicator anymore now will you?"

The Gorgonian held out her hand, expecting the device be handed over to her. Before the woman's eyes, she crushed it in her hand and allowed the pieces to fall to the floor. Vespira entered the room which happened to be a large shower made to clean groups of slaves at a time. She removed the woman's collar and hangs it up before taking the helpless slave to one of the showerheads. "Time to make you presentable," she hissed, "As my sslave, you represent me. I will not tolerate any lesss than perfection. Do you undersstand me, sslut?"

Turning on the shower, warm water proceeded to cascade down both Vespira's scaled form as well as Sinead's soiled body. The alien's hands slid over those tender breasts. The woman had much experience with taming both men and women. The tiny scales covering her hand acted as tiny fingers stroking and rubbing Sinead's large tender weakpoints. She would squeeze harshly, adding a bit of pain to help wake the woman up before massaging the pain away. "Doesn't thiss feel much better than being sstubborn?" she hissed softly into Sinead's ear, "Thiss is jusst a ssmall tasste of what serving me will feel like. I can make you feel good. Make your friends feel good. Neither of you have to ssuffer anymore. No more missionss leading to a horrible fate. I only assk for ssomething simple. Obedience..."

Mon May 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Sinead stopped weeping at the sudden change in her captor's tone, daring to look up for a moment before offering her the leash as she was asked. The redhead nods quietly, taking her earpiece from her ear and offering it to Vespira without any fuss at all. It was worthless anyhow... nobody had helped them. All they would find was her ship, empty... a remnant of her former life.

The slave girl rises and follows after Vespira promptly... keeping pace. She was in remarkable shape considering she had been raped and marched halfway across a desert just minutes ago. The girl shook for just a second as the warm water hit her. A shower had never felt so nice... she could just stay here... for as long as her new mistress would allow at least. She began to wash the cum from her face and then hair as she was informed about being presentable. On some level, it occurred to her that this meant Vespira found her attractive enough to show off, and she blushed a little, the idea of being a trophy to make others envious... arousing on a deeply shameful level for her.

As the scaled hands found her breasts, she tried to contain herself... not sure if her new mistress wanted her to be sexual or not. The girl bit her lip for a bit, continuing to wash her hair... then, when she was satisfied that it was free of the dealer's spunk, she kept her arms there, raised above her head, offering her breasts and body to Vespira. "Yes... unngh... am... am I allowed..." She started, confused. "Thank you mistress. I really love feeling your hands groping my breasts... I'm sorry that I'm weak like that." She says, embarrassed.

Mon May 28, 2012 8:34 pm

With the woman now clean, the alien woman's hands would explore all that her new pet had to offer. Nothing escaped her piercing gaze. She noticed Sinead's breathing quicken, those cheeks blush, and how the woman innocently bit down on her lip. The agent even admitted to her weakness, earning herself a soft seductive hiss from her Mistress. Her eyes stared down into her slave's. Something was strange about the woman's eyes as it seemed to bore right into the agent's lowered resistance. "No need to be," she said softly and yet her voice seemed louder, powerful as it echoed in Sinead's mind, "Being weak, vulnerable makes others desire you more. Keep your hands up like thiss. You know the aliens you fought would have immediately went for these lovely udders of yours the moment you submit like thiss. You want thiss... You love how it feels when someone stronger than you play with your tits."

Her voice echoed off the borders of Sinead's mind, pounding the words over and over into her subconcious. "Do not fight your deepesst desires..." she continued, "You want others to play with your tits. It makes you wet thinking about big strong hands and other appendages grabbing and rubbing your breasts. You can't sstop thinking about it. You want to be used, exposed in hopes to feel my hands on your chest, don't you? Pain..." She pinched and twisted her nipples before stroking them gently, "Pleasure... You do not care... You just want them played with, abused."

The tip of her long tail would slide up the agent's thigh. The scales were rougher in her snakehalf, flicking teasingly back and forth over the woman's exposed slit to further distract and weaken her before the alien's unrelenting gaze. Her suggestions would echo over and over in the woman's mind, growing louder and more demanding every moment until it became truth for her prey.

Mon May 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Sinead keeps her gaze even with Vespira… not trying to stare her down, but getting the feeling that the snake-like woman didn’t want her to look away. She felt compelled. The girls sighs softly in timid bliss… her lips parting a little as the water ran over her face and plastered her red locks to her cheeks and neck. “I know… I worry I’ve always been like this.” She admits. “And, yes, you’re right… but it’s so much…” She starts, pausing… not sure why she was saying this. She was already broken… and she disappointed her mistress, her friends would die.

More and more, it was simply more an urge to make her mistress happy that kept her obeying though. Her arms stayed behind her head, and she arched her back, thrusting her breasts into the gorgonian’s hands and stretching her toned abs taut. “Mistress… I do… I’m sorry. I could also be an excellent laborer like I saw in the docks though, if you wish it.” She admits, not exactly sounding like that’s what she wanted, however. Despite her considerable willpower normally, her barriers had already been shattered by the threats and humiliation. She just wanted comfort now… however it came.

The young woman didn’t move as she felt the tail slithering up her thigh and shivered as it began to caress her sex, making a soft “nngh” sound as she held herself open to Vespira.

Mon May 28, 2012 11:56 pm

"Nonsense," she hissed, "You know that is not what you want and know it would not please me. You already know I have plenty of musscle to handle such minor tassks." The warm waters soaked over the fine prismatic scales that covered Vespira's upper body. The light gleamed off her shiny voluptuous form. With no actual hair, the water ran down the many tendrils that protruded from the woman's head. It felt good to clean off the dust and sand from the planet and even better to have this woman squirm before her.

"You know you have a body and you enjoy putting it on dissplay," the alien woman continued, "Why elsse do you wear such revealing attire even in combat? You want to be taken for your body jusst like all the other agents." Her hands slid along the sides of Sinead's impressive mammaries as she moved closer. Soon the Gorgonian's own larger breasts pressed up against the agent's. She rubbed slowly, her fine scales and hardened nipples rubbing and flicking over Sinead's sensitive orbs. "I can feel your heart racing," she whispered as her lips meeting Sinead's in a long deep kiss. Her forked tongue flicked out, wrapping around the human's tongue and sucking deeply. Her scaled form continued to rub up and down, letting her fine scales feel smooth in one direction and like countless tiny strokes in the other.

Tue May 29, 2012 12:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next