View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 The Edge of Night (Alexandra) 

Post Re: The Edge of Night (Alexandra)
The wounded Preta took in the woman's scent. The sniffs were kept above the chest for now though the puffs of air tickled her glistening skin. It was then she realized how hot this ship was. Without the suit to stabilize her temperature, a light shine of sweat formed over her fair skin. Once he finished his initial survey, he opened a cooler to get some ice. Alexandra could feel the chilling air from where she sat as the alien creature pulled out a single ice cube.

Her eyes narrowed as he blantantly wanted her to see what was coming. The ice was already melting under this swealtering heat. The agent clenched her jaw as the ice made direct contact with her neck. Her pulse throbbed faster, the chilling sensation pumping right through her vein as it dragged slowly down its length before finally running over her collar and down her chest. Alexandra's body tensed up as it slide right between her huge breasts. Water already melted off the ice and ran ahead of the cube, soaking into her navel where the cube finally nestled into. Shivers ran down her spine as she was left with the rest of the ice melting and dripping all the way down over her exposed netherlips.

Alexandra took a slow breath as she glared at the Petra. He was not done yet though as he drew out another cube. Her long red hair was pulled aside as the ice pressed right into the back of her neck and proceeded down her bare spine. "Ngh..." she clenched her jaw tighter as her back naturally straightened to try and pull away from the chilling touch. But tied down to the chair, she could not get very far.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:01 pm

The canid laughed like a jackal at Alexandra's squirming, as he dragged the ice cube down her back and between the lush cheeks of her ass, spreading them with one paw so that the other could tease her pucker with a cold tip of the cube. Grinning, he chipped off a corner of the cube and left it there in her seat, flat side down; she could either strain against her bindings constantly, or sink onto the corner of the cube that now pointed up.

Limper pulls back and sniffs again at the agent's curvaceous body, then withdraws a third and final ice cube, which he doesn't use at all; instead, he places it over a burner and melts it, then soaks a small, feather-tipped crop in the cold water produced. This he runs along Alexandra's body, lifting first the heavy curve of one breast, then the other; sliding down along the defined muscles of her side and over her thigh, watching the muscles clench under the caress. The crop appears to be an exact unit of length, and he carefully takes note of it.

Unlike before, Limper is now actually paying attention; after each stroke, he murmurs something in the Petra language. A machine near the back of the room scratches out a new line in response each time he speaks. He's measuring her for something, clearly.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Alexandra inhaled sharply as the vile thing proded her ass with the cube. She gritted her teeth as relaxing only led to sinking right onto that standing cube. She would not let this thing into her asshole. For the time being, the agent strained against her bonds. Muscles tightened as she was forced to hold this position for several moments. It would gradually tire her out but she would most likely out last the already melting cube, allowing her to just sit on a small wet puddle.

The Petra was not going to wait though as he went for another ice cube and used it to wet a crop. Her body tensed as the cold tip pressed against a bare breast. There was much that had to be lifted as the luscious tit flesh flowed around the thin crop. Her suit did little to hide this but in the nude it was all the more apparent, the russian woman was sport huge H cup breasts. When the creature finished hefting one, it fell back down, swaying gently before coming to rest against the woman's chest before the process was repeated for the other lovely globe.

From how intent the creature looked at her during this, the agent could only assume this was a primitive means of inspecting her and possibly even measuring her. Of course, there was technology and better methods of doing this but she doubts accuracy was that big of a deal to such a simple animal.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:36 pm

Limper finished the measurements and snapped out a syllable that had the machine clicking off, before he returned his attention to Alexandra. He dipped the tip of the crop in the cold water pan atop the burner again, then brushed the soaked tip against the agent's mons, tracing the folds with the soaked tip leisurely. He runs a full circuit of her lower lips with the crop, then draws it back and swats her sex hard with it, the feathered end stinging her.

The Preta continues in that fashion for a long minute, interchanging slow caresses of Alexandra's pussy with sudden swats, as the ice in her navel and below her body continues to melt, trickling cold water down her legs and over her thighs.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Whatever he was doing, he was finished now. The cool tip of the crop proceeded to tease her already chilled netherlips. Alexandra trembled, still straining against her bonds as she took slow shuddering breaths. "Ahhh!" She cried out in shock as the cold tip sliced across her slit. The cold water made the pain sink much deeper than it really did. She flinched as the crop touched her again only to find it teasing her once more. The flinch pushed her against the cube sitting in her seat, forcing her to strain again to keep from sitting on the shard of ice.

More strikes came, forcing Alexandra to cringe away. The tip of the cube was now pressed against her anus. She tried to rise only to be struck with more lashes followed by more teasing tracing. Slowly, she sank onto the cube, letting it push into her asshole as the torment continued. The agent was gasping, the cold sapping away her strength as she tried to pull further away from the crop. But there was no escaping her chair. Her legs were held spread apart, leaving her sex exposed to more delicious torture. Her clit reacted to the teasing and cold, hardening and slowly coming out from under her hood. A strike across that left her crying out, the bundle of nerves rapidly pulsing with erotic agony. Helpless, the agent could only cry out and groan as the strikes kept coming. Her netherlips were dripping with ice cold water now as her insides tensed and clinched around nothing.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:00 pm

The canid nodded in satisfaction as his prey writhed, setting the tip of the crop underneath her clit and buzzing it lightly with the soaked feathers at the end, occasionally prodding the bundle of nerves hard to keep Alexandra on edge. He eyed the clenching ripples of her thighs, attempting to squeeze anything, cause some sort of friction, but it was a fruitless effort - the chair was designed to prevent this.

Instead, as he continues flicking at her clit with the crop, Limper cups one luscious breast in his paw, the furred limb, warm body heat, and soft pawpads a soothing contradiction to the cold and wet metal of the chair. He moulds it between his digits for a long moment, massaging the plush curves, before he takes his thumb over her nipple and nudges it the claw at the tip of the finger. The sharp point circles the hardened nub, then presses lightly against the tip - not hard enough to draw blood, but uncomfortable all the same.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:14 pm

"Ahhhnnnn!" Her hips jolt as the chilled tip of the crop rapidly flickered over her exposed pearl. Each strike left the nub harder and more erect, forcing it to endure more teasing and punishment with each moment. Compared the crop and ice cubes, the Petra's paw may as well been on fire. The warm soaked right into her breast. The pillowy flesh molded around the groping digits. Her pulse throbbed within the luscious melon. The creature could feel it quicken and race the more he tormented her. "Oohhnnn..." she failed to stifle a groan as he traced and prodded her rousing nipple with a single claw. Her eyes fluttered as the crop continued to buzz against her exposed pearl, sending a wealth of pleasure rolling up and down her spine. "Please... Please stop..." she gasped, her resistance faltering.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:24 pm

Snorting in amusement, the Preta continued to slowly torment Alexandra, pushing the tip of the crop hard against her clit, pushing the blood-engorged pearl about in a circle with the rubber tip, before pulling back to slap it from either side once with the rod. Then he set the crop down and watched the agent's needy hips buck in search of stimulation, any kind of touch or friction, just a little bit more. But there was only the freezing cold water, trickling down from her navel through her heated pussy, and the slowly melting ice cube that had pushed into her anus.

Limper judges her proximity to orgasm with a suspicious eye, then flicks her unattended nipple with one finger and turns away to the tray, searching through it for some other torturous implement, leaving Alexandra unattended.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:37 pm

"Nngh... Uhhnnn..." she could not stop the soft moans escaping her lips as the teasing continued. The female agent rested against the chair only to scream as the crop struck her clitoris directly. "Aiiiiieeee!" Her hips shudder as pain wracked right up to her loins. The steady flow of water from the cube inside her navel soothed the pain slowly before soaking into her netherlips. Alexandra took slow deep breaths, her chest rising and falling as the crippled slaver continued search for more means to torment her. The agent could do nothing but rest as the ice melted away inside her body. Her eyes slowly closed, doing her best to rest and prepare for what comes next. Her body was already reacting to the teasing and stimulation. Her body yearned for more while her mind begged for it to stop.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:54 pm

Limper turns back with an egg-shaped, smooth metal orb that he sets on the chair and scoots it between Alexandra's nether lips with a finger, nestling it in the tiny space between the juncture of her thighs and the seat. Satisfied with its location, he leans back and fiddles a small remote nearby. The egg abruptly begins to hum, vibrating in place against Alexandra's sex, its quiet buzz the only sound in the room beyond her own cries; it is too smooth to offer friction, and too small to do much, but when combined with the cold water still dripping down the agent's navel and sex, it is maddening.

The slaver rumbles low in his throat, a cocksure and heady sound, as he pricks her thigh with one claw, not hard enough to break the skin, and runs it along the quivering muscles within, threatening to break through if the woman doesn't master herself; though the paw pad, trailing along with the claw, doesn't make that any easier, with its soft padding gliding along her flesh.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:21 am

The metallic vibrator slid into the russian woman easily. Her inner walls tightened around the invader but, the shape and smooth surface of the egg made it impossible to force it much less hinder its progress deeper into her body. The agent tensed up, the egg now humming against her insides. There was little to no friction involved, leaving only the steady hum rippling through her inner walls and along her inner thighs. Her hands gripped the chair as her toes curled slowly. It was not an overwhelming sensation but, it was certainly endless and persistent.

Her attention was drawn back to the slaver as his claw suddenly nicked her thigh. It remained pressed against her bare skin as it proceeded to trace her tense muscle. "Nngh..." she gritted her teeth at the distraction. She was forced to relax, letting the vibrations spread deeper into her loins and into more tender areas of her body lest she be scratched. "Uhhnnn..." the contrasting sensations made each all the more apparent to her senses.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:29 pm

Basking in her distress, Limper retracted his claw and then ran the digit back up Alexandra's thigh, the smooth pad gliding up her skin, until it brushes over her nether lips, ever so lightly, and drags up over her clit. That hand continues upward, following the cool trails of water down the agent's body, up over her navel then to the heft of one breast, which the slaver squeezes slowly. It's now that he reveals a second orb, clenched in his other hand; he activates it, then pushes it against Alexandra's hardened nipple, battering it with the tenacious vibrations.

The orbs have a secret: they are absorbant, and grow when moisture is applied. The sphere in Alexandra's sex gluts itself on the cold water of the ice and her own arousal, and slowly begins to swell in both size and power. Originally but the size of a marble, it doubles in size over the long minutes that the Preta is devoting to her.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:11 pm

Alexandra gasped as the sharp claw traced over her sensitive netherlips. Her ice cold clitoris shivered and twitched rapidly as it grazed right over the tender bundle of nerves. The swollen pearl pulsed with erotic agony, sending wave after wave of pleasure up into her loins and into her core. "Ahhhnnn!" She cried out as her breast was squeezed, the heavy udder throbbing with her rapid heartbeat. The canine wasted no time pushing another vibrator right against her erect teat and letting it hum right through the luscious flesh.

The agent's eyes fluttered. She felt pressure building inside her. The vibrator was expanding, filling her tight passage and spreading it slowly. The vibrations grew even stronger and covered far more area than before. Part of the swollen egg was now pressed against her g-spot sending wave after wave of sensual delight into the hardening pleasure spot. "Ohhhhnnnn... St-Stop..." she whimpered and moaned, her head rolling back as her hips began to tremble once more. More sexual fluids soaked into the strange metal vibrator, making it bigger and stronger in a never ending vicious cycle.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:42 pm

The Preta, uncaring of her demands, took his time to circle first one of Alexandra's nipples with the egg, then the other; finally, he lifted it from her bosom to press the orb against the agent's mouth and slide it between her lips, stealing the woman's saliva for the orb's use. His other hand attended to her neglected breast, cupping the cleavage and squeezing it roughly, before lightly pinching the nipple and pulling on it.

The vibrator within Alexandra's sex continues to slowly inflate, teasing her inner folds with relentless abandon, until it reaches the size of a golf ball, trembling endlessly. Now trapped within the agent, its maddening buzz is audible throughout the room, stretching a cold smile across Limper's face.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:01 pm

"Mmph!" The egg slid into her mouth. The vibrations rattled through her brain as Alexandra shook her head, trying to spit the device out. Muffled squeaks sound from the agent as her heavy breasts were squeezed and teased, sending both pain and pleasure rolling through the bountiful mounds.

But, that did not compare to what she was feeling inside her folds right now. The vibrations kept growing stronger and stronger while it kept swelling in size. Her hips jolt, barely containing the building climax within. The woman's belly fluttered madly with butterflies that were slowly being seared away by an unrelenting molten heat that slowly spread from her stomach and into her loins and core. It was too much for the agent to endure as her eyes rolled back and began to flutter wildly. Her body tensed and proceeded to twitch. A squeal sounds from her throat as the heat surged straight through her soul, her sexual fluids soaking over the growing vibrator with the excess squirting out of her glistening netherlips.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next