View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
 Rescued (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Rescued (for Minerva)
He was pleased for the assist though he could have controlled her he had not seeing that this had gone beyond their initial arrangements. He nodded in response to the words of the pirate.

Change of targets then. You search for Minerva and I'll find the Princess,
it was not as if he had valued the Princess more, the two were pretty close on his lists of likes though he knew that Rei would be motivated more to find Minerva. He still had an “introduction” to perform though this might serve those ends better if Rei could serve as the knight in shining armor.

I'll move the ship while you get ready, too much traffic at this entry point now. Saving Minerva will foster some good will with at least one agent,
he added though with the knowledge he had stolen from her a while back he moved the ship unless there was a fuss about that moving it while she got ready.

Once more he prepared to sally forth into the abyss …

The agent was dragged and pulled along, cum still rolling down her body or dripping off her, that strand used as a trailing rope so to speak. They had passed several Ashlyn as they moved into the warmer busier passages.

There were an abundance of animals judging by the smells though she had not been deposited into one of these chambers but arrived into a large e one in time to see a huge Ashlyn the size of a horse, injecting an animal with some sort of stinger, pressing something inside it. As she arrived the animal was released and carted off bu several of the workers.

A great many soldiers had been here too in protection of their Queen and she had even glimpsed the Princess being lead away. Through her pheromones the Queen directed her to be brought her but she was unable to crack her mind, the Ashlyn mental control had been fairly weak and the encountered resistance was enough to thwart her abilities. She had planned on using Octavia as a mouth piece though when that did not work there was a delay during which more animals were injected and several Ashlyn drones arrived amongst the soldiers who had their attention focused on the agent as did the spider.

At last the Hel'Corian pilot she had seen earlier had been brought forth, controlled again by the Queen the flanking workers lagged a little and paid less attention.

“You are different from the other specimens on this world. What are you?”
The pilot asked making it obvious that it was not the pilot speaking now, he would have known she was human as they were common enough after all.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:48 pm

Aegir nodded to the pirate, even though she had doubted why she was doing it in the first place. Still she didn’t want to leave Minerva in a place like that.

Yes that sounds great to me. The young woman moved to grab her gear. Unlike Minerva, the pirate preferred almost any weapon at her disposal and was far more willing to use alien tech if gave the woman an advantage over her foes. She was more than happy to grab what ever Trixian technology that she could get a hold off.

That is a probably a good idea. No doubt the creatures would know about us now. We should move to the other side of the colony. We should be safer there. And it would mean the ship was less likely to be damaged.

The platinum blonde continued to gather more material as the moved to the new landing area…

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:02 am

Minerva found herself being dragged along the strand around her arms, her body being forced by the spider one step further into the hive. The pair traveled passed by several of the Ashlyn as they moved deeper into the hive.
The first thing the redhead noticed upon entering one of the larger chambers was the smell. It smelled of animals. Her blue eyes looked over in time as one of Ashlyns began to sting some sort of large creature. It sat there for a moment pumping something into the creature before it moved on to another creature.

As Minerva continued to scan the room she saw a large group of the soldier Ashlyn. They had surrounded a larger more regal looking version of the Ashlyn, someone that Minerva could only assume to be their queen. The agent also notice a small group of soldiers leading a Trixian away. Her long pink hair marked the female, as Princess Octavia. Minerva had no idea where they were taking her but at least she knew it was nearby. The redhead tried to memorize at least the tunnel exit the Princess was forced into so that later, if it was possible, Minerva would know which location she could go to rescue the Princess.

Of course that would have to wait until later, as the Hel’Corian the agent had seen earlier was brought forth to speak.

Thought it was his voice, the tone and inflection was completely different. Clearly he was being controlled somehow. Me. I am not from this world. However, it is probably not important that you know what I am. The agent looked over at the Queen. It is important to tell you that you should leave this place before it is too late.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:03 am

Aegir of course was invested. Not only had he lost the Princess in this but Minerva as well and that would not do, not at all. Rei's help of course had been at her discretion though he had known of her attraction to Minerva and could not fault her there. Many times he had assisted the agent in the past as it did not hinder his aims after all and he had fond that more often than not that he was able to reward more here.

His Telepathic powers were limited. He had not torn into the mind of the Princess and while he could speak to her using his Telepathy there had been no other tricks that could be established for the time being at least.

Telekinesis was his biggest weapon here. Once the ship had been moved and Rei ready it was a small matter in finding another entrance and splitting up once they were inside again.

Alright, let's do this.

“We will determine what is and is not important,”
the Hel'Corian pilot relayed as he neared. “Now kneel in the presence of royalty.”

If she refrained the back of her knee was hit upon until she did in fact kneel before the Queen forced to watch on as it continued to inject animals full of eggs before the workers took them away and the next incubator was brought forth.

“And why should we leave this world?”
The Ashen may have been here, their tech had called them forth. The Queen gazed at the latest captive … another female … it could not use females and since she was not of this world she was calculating the worth of the agent to her as they spoke. Perhaps as mere entertainment … she shifted her gaze upon the agent, and through her pheromones she had directed a drone closer to inject her with it's potent aphrodisiac before it flew off. The Hel'Corian forced to obey as she usurped his limbs that struggle, Minerva could see how they trembled before scaly fingers encircled the fullness of a breast as it rubbed back and forth against her smooth skin.

Character Listing

Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:38 am

The pirate had to the finally gathered the gear she needed and was ready to go. She had unfortunately that plenty of interest in this mission. The Princess was the reason why she was able to hide out here. The redheaded agent was some that was of great interest to the outlaw, and now both were trapped in the hive. She had no choice to but to go in the heart of the hive and at least extract one of them.

The young woman looked over as her alien partner of the moment. He would have the easiest time finding the Trixian royal. That would leave the agent to for Rei Yamamoto to rescue. It was just simply irony that dealt this hand.

The outlaw followed the purple alien out of the ship and began to make their way to cave system that made up the hive.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:28 am

Minerva’s little act of defiance seemed to only make the queen angry at her as she now ordered the agent to her knees through the Hel’Corian.

The agent let out a shout as she felt a foot slam into the back of her knee, in an instant the redhead when tumbling to the floor as she was finally forced to kneel before the Queen. Minerva’s hair was grabbed forcing the agent to look up in time to see a creature injected with something.

The Trixians had settled this world and they will not give it up. Especially now you have attacked them. Her comment must not have been important as the Ashlyn royalty had looked beyond her. Then Minerva felt something land on her back. In an instant she felt a sharp pain in her rear as a massive stinger jammed into her back side. The agent let out another shout, as the creature flew off. Damn it, why in the world did it do that. The Hel’Cordian provided an answer, by moving his hands around the mostly naked female and began to rub her breasts. Almost at once the agent could feel the heat of the aphrodisiac as it rushed through her body. Ahhh, n-no p-please stop….

Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:29 am

The two traveled to the entrance into the nest. The warm cave unguarded here telling her that there had to bee too many entrances to watch or the Ashlyn did not worry about someone infiltrating or perhaps didn't even consider it.

Aegir could feel Rei's thoughts, her emotions and had even made a note that he may reward her, his abilities in planting suggestions and thoughts had been superb and perhaps, if she were successful he would direct Minerva in an affectionate way with the pirate or in the very least allow her to spend some time with the agent without any of his influences but he would be thrilled to get the agent back not that he had used her as a toy. A tool at times with her connections to the ADD and tasks such as this she had numerous uses for him.

Of course he would be thrilled to get both her and the Princess back. If he had to choose just one … it was a tough decision, damn tough. He hoped it did not come to that.

They can use minor illusions and stick to the warmer passages but they have something in the cooler ones as evident to what has happened with Minerva … tread carefully. Her fate is in your hands.

“It is pointless, I control his every action. If you are going to beg then it is I you must entertain,”
the Hel'Corian pilot spoke, his hand brushing over her breast as his thumb danced against her nipple until it was a stiff bud.

“Your species mating habits are of an interest to me,”
the Queen seemed to be the only real individual in the hive that had been directed by her will. In effect the rest of the colony had been her drones to do with as she saw fit.

Trixians did not matter though she had been able to place a name to the pointless species. Since they were all female she had to resort to planting eggs within inferior male animals, the XX chromosome just too much for the eggs to survive, the XY diluted the strength of that chromosome allowing the eggs about a 80% chance of survivability and thus their numbers would continue to grow. Right now they had a good foothold going but these Ashlyn were mostly inexperienced, the Queen still collecting data from their new enemies and thus had still been vulnerable while they learned …

The pilot encircled her breast as he began to lower the agent to her back. His tongue swishing over her nipple before he began nibbling on it just hard enough to leave a mark those not hard enough to brake the skin.

His hand slide down to her thigh skimming over it before seeking to part her thighs gently. The command to fuck her had been given though her mind control was not absolute, not really. The means of how to do so had still been left up to him unless he was directed to specifically torture her, take her up the ass or the like he could still carry out the order however he saw fit.

Character Listing

Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Rei followed the purple alien as they made to one of the entrances to the Ashlyn’s nest. The pirate could feel the warm air coming out of the entrance. Still there was no one guarding it, suggesting how few in number the creatures really were.

Fun. The outlaw was not happy to play the hero specifically for this reason. I’ll have to be careful as move through into the hive.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:21 pm

The Hel’Corian pilot spoke though his mannerisms and expressions were not his own. Minerva gasped as she felt his hand moving against one of her orbs, the aphrodisiac now taking full effect upon her. She could feel her nipple becoming full erect as the pilot’s thumb rubbed against it.

Ah…I-I have no interest of show you any…uh…mating… She struggle to resist the effects of what was going on, but it was difficult. Worse she still did not full use of her arms with it caught up in the webbing.

The nearly naked redhead found herself on her be lowered on her back. The male alien quickly was on top of her as he began to explore one of her breasts with his tongue. She let out a shout as she felt him begin to nibble on the sensitive nub.

The agent felt a hand began to move down her leg, he get began to try to part her legs. Ah….p-please…. Her body was partial wanting it due to the aphrodisiac that was flowing through her body, but Minerva was still in charge of her mind. Uh…p-please don’t. F-fight it.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:21 pm

The two parted company. As Rei moved further along those passages the warmth hit her. Still their had been no guards thus far, no traps that she had detected as she moved along. Save for some tracks in the softer earth and some blue and green slime on the walls it could be said that the area was Ashlyn free …

She did discover chambers of animals though these had been different than those that Minerva had found. Blue slime smeared the walls and green smeared sections of the floor where now dead animals or dying ones laid.

The corpses and even the living pulsed and squirmed as if something was inside them and the pirate saw that one of the animals burst open various tiny insects feasting on the dead flesh of the animal though none, thankfully, had been coming towards her.

The skittering of other Ashlyn were nearing along with the snorts and whines of some animal and she had minutes at best to decide what to do before they got here.

“Oh, I am not giving you a choice. I will see it one way or another. You see we don't reproduce in the same sense and only our drones have that male sexual organ. We hatch … but I will not get into such intricate details.”

The Queen watched hearing her shout out as the Hel'Corian used that tongue of his. It seemed a futile effort for her to resist. Restrained as she was she found that he had the better leverage and probably a good deal stronger as he pared her highs.

There was a struggle in his mind as he caressed her thigh with a hand as he lined himself against her heated folds. He pressed against them, nudging her labia, her clit, definitely doing so on purpose before returning to that entrance.

Tiny claws scratch along the skin a her thighs as he got a firm grip bu the Queen's control seemed o have a good degree of control over him as she found that scaly member thrusting straight in as her channel was filled in that single thrust until he hilted himself, holding himself there, slowly drawing out then acing back into those folds as he groaned ...

Character Listing

Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:17 am

The pirate moved careful down the passage as she began to take a different route from the purple alien. For now, at least there was no guards or traps that were along the tunnel that the outlaw was moving through. The only thing it the platinum blonde had found so far was Ashlyn tracks and some slime on the walls.

The young woman traveled down the tunnel until she had found a chamber. Rei was a bit shocked to find animals here all dead or in their death throes in various pools of slime that kept the bodies trapped.

The pirate nearly screamed as she saw dead and living alike appeared to have something moving inside them. Suddenly one of the animals burst open as little insects came out and began to eat more of the creature.

The outlaw backed away in horror, but her attention soon turned back to a nearby tunnel. She could hear older and larger Ashlyn creatures approaching. Quickly the outlaw looked for another way out of the chamber.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:39 am

If the Queen seemed to be was not be interested in what Minerva was saying but more into interested in how redhead would react. The poor agent simply could not do much while the Hel’Corian was on top of her.

Still the agent could feel him attempting to struggle at least against the Queen’s domination. Minerva moaned as she felt a hand move against her lower lips doing much to explore her slit as well as paying special attention to her special pearl.

Soon a pair of hands reached out to a secure grip on the firm, toned thighs of the agent. Minerva head jerked upwards as she let out a loud moan. The pilot pushed his scaled member deep into her heated folds until he almost completely filled her. Only then did the redhead feel him pull back and thrust again…

Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:41 am

There were other passages she discovered leading out of the birthing chamber and Rei had little choice but to take the closest. Phosphorescent moss illuminated the tunnel for the stretch of it and it was quite damp with patches of water here and there in puddles.

It was warm and probably used by the Ashlyn though there had been little signs of them. The corridor twisted and turned until around the last bend she saw a pair of the largest soldiers seemingly standing guard outside of a chamber. Had they noticed her? If so before she jerked back neither did anything though she could hear the faint wings of a drone somewhere behind her closing in on her position, perhaps even several. Drones behind her, soldiers in front it seemed as if she were in a pickle …

The Hel'Corian's thrusts were slow but deep as he pressed into the agent until their hips meet. There was a remorseful look mixed with pleasure as he pressed inside her and for a moment it must have felt as if he were being raped along side her just as well though here was no denying how good she felt around him.

One hand played with her clit, the other seized hold of a breast as he brought it to scaly lips suckling on it, the sweep of his tongue cascaded against it as he fell into that steady pace, deep and slow. His tempo adjusted somewhat as he switched the angle of his thrusts as if seeing what hit and what did not as he touched upon her attempting to find those intimate spots inside her to get her to sing as much as he was groaning against her tit.

Nibbling it softly he flicked his eyes to her face choosing that moment to rub harder against her clit.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:29 am

The pirate quickly decided that the best way to escape was to dive through the closest exit. The platinum blonde quickly found herself in a tunnel that was at least somewhat lit by glow-in-the-dark flora. This at least made her feel a little better as the she stepped through the tunnel, her boots occasionally splashing in puddles on the tunnel floor.

The temperature in this tunnel was quite warm, so the outlaw knew that the Ashlyn used this tunnel. As she came around the bend, the tan skinned woman jerked back behind the corner. The young woman had notice that there was a pair of the guards that were standing outside a chamber. Were they guarding something important? It was then that the Rei heard buzzing behind her with drones behind her, she would have to act fast. She decided that the soldiers were guarding something important, so she threw a flash bang to blind them before she moved in to gun them down.

Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:34 am

Minerva let out a loud moan as she felt the Hel’Corian thrust deep inside her. The young woman could see the pained expression on his face as he tempted to resist, however it was overcome by the pleasure of the moment. Her own body found it difficult to resist as she could feel the aphrodisiac flowing through her body making her susceptible to what her body was feeling.

A hand clapsed on to her swollen breast, the young woman let out a gasp as she watched the alien lean down and began to suckle her breast with his tongue. The agent moaned as she felt another hand begin to play with her special pearl. Already he began to thrust harder and faster into her body attempting to fine her most vulnerable body. The poor agent could feel her pleasure building inside her just before she let out a shout as he hit a particular sensitive spot in her folds.

The alien eyes looked up at her face as she moaned in response to her special pearl being rubbed harder and faster.

Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next