View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Discoveries (for Erina) 

Post Re: Discoveries (for Erina)
There is a long silence as Goro considers.

“I was going to offer you a choice, a simple one really. Your ass for your freedom. I had considered that you wouldn't be worth the nuisance of keeping you around but this unexpected development changes things a little, doesn't it?”

Still she was apprehended easy enough but she was green as far as he could tell. That sweet scent began to come off him again as he grew excited at the idea formulating in his mind.

“Shall we test out your little weapon to see if you are worth the trouble little one?”

Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:55 pm

She sense the smell once again from the creature, hurriedly she step back a few steps covering her nose. A choice? Ass for freedom? She didn't quite understand that.

" Fine...What should I do? " Her thoughts tell her that, if she regain her God Arc she might be able to escape from here to search for help. " Let's hope that this can go smoothly as I planned" She thought.

Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:34 pm

“Oh, we are so beyond such simple exchanges, Erina.” He moved out behind he desk. So she had worked out about the airborne nature of his scent, not a problem. It was easy to work out though he seized her wrists and drew them away from her nose holding her so that arousal could steadily begin again.

“First I'm going to fuck you after you beg for it Small Fry, then we will clean you up and as some entertainment I am going to release you further into the caves and send a team of my warriors after you to see what this weapon can truly do. I already have given the order for my other men to fall back and once they arrive I am going to leave. If you can elude the warriors for a few hours then we will simply withdraw from this world though if they capture you before then they get to do whatever they will with you and of course you'll still be my slave.

“Sounds fun, doesn't it?”

Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:04 pm

Erina feels a bit of dizzy when her hand was seized by him, letting her nose go expose to the scent. She started to blush and tries to masturbate right away, but she stops herself.

" I-It's not fun at all...nnnh..the scent you emit..it's some kind of aphrodisiac right!?" She said with pleasures hitting her body.

Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:34 pm

He felt her struggle to touch herself again but his grip remained firm on her arms.

“Why I thought I was being quite generous,” he grinned. “In all my years I have never given a slave the opportunity to win her freedom. Of course since you may win it it would be a shame not to sample not to sample you in the event that you actually win Small Fry.”

He watched the features of her face change as arousal built up within her. Pseudopods formed grabbing her legs and spreading them apart so she could not even get any relief by rubbing them together as another appendage forms rubbing against the hood of her clit.

New appendages were everywhere it seemed as another pair or hands formed tracing over her small breasts, teasing the nipples as more of the scent waifed into the air.

“Oh? That aroma? The Adda are unaffected by it as are some other species but the ADD already have it on file … your dearest Calista Cole got around it quite well but yes, it is an airborne agent that causes lust. It is addictive at a point. Some people succumb to it ]quickly others after prolong exposure but usually after being exposed a dozen or so times, it varies of course.

“The scent is generated when I get excited sexually or otherwise.”

Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:06 pm

Erina reach her first climax when her sensitive parts were being rub against, her face deeply blush in excitement with saliva drooling down from her mouth. She felt that this sensation was stronger than the first time.

" S-stop teasing me anymore...~~ Put..put it in...Please~...ahh" More and more of the scent was breathed in by Erina causing her not to aware what is she saying in order to gain more pleasure from the creature.

Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:10 am

Goro grinned and tightened his grip on her wrists as he held her, his eyes gazing downward into her own. She struggled against the pheromones, that aphrodisiac running it's course against her as a smile spreading against that gooey face.

“Now, that doesn't tell me just how much you want it. You can do better.” He continued to stroke her sensitive body casually, holding back his own desires for the time being.

“But I'll give you two more chances to get it right my dear. Now why don' you try again?”

Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:50 am

" Please...Please fill up all my holes with your tentacles...Ahh~ H-hurry up~!" She tries to beg it with the right words this time, hoping he'll do her in the way she wish for. Her desire for sex is getting stronger and stronger through the effect of the scent.

Her whole face expression seems to be showing how much of a slut she was to the creature, and he can broke her in any second if he wants it.

Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:33 am

He grinned at her submission but his dominance of course had not been complete. He continued stroking the young agent pleased with the development. She was a rookie, the pheromones in the air causing the effects of that aphrodisiac had been too strong for her right now for her to resist all too well, she hadn't been use to them, of course her physiology could make her more susceptible since this wasn't an exact science.

“Oh, I think you could do better. Careful now, you've only got one more plea left,” a pseudopod teased against he slit of her sex as he spoke, his ability to manipulate his shape was astounding for he was everywhere at once it seemed.

Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:57 am

The moment she realize that he's still teasing her without fulfilling her desire. She tries to suppress her pleasure so that she can find her words to please the goo creature. But only her moaning can be heard by him as she's out of words and doesn't have any clue to on how to deal with it.

" haa~..I-I've don't know what to say...J-just please..." Her facial expression was showing that hoping he'll go easy on her, since she's still green in these kinds of things.

Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:21 am

It was not going easy on her but rather Goro had his own desires and planned on fucking her but he wanted to see her work at it. A slimy tongue ran against her neck as he lowered her to the floor. Pressing her arms down against the ground his visage gazing down upon her as pseudopods parted her thighs.

He moved between the rookie agent's legs another pseudopod playing with her clit softly as he generated a cock out of his slimy body. He poised himself against the slit of her sex rubbing back and forth against her there and giving more time for the aphrodisiac to work it's effect on her.

“You are lucky I am in the mood ...” he grinned as he stabbed his slimy form against her, into her taking shape inside her passage as he filled her like a water glass being full and not something just hammering into her.

Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5