View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 25  Next
 Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member) 

My body seems to mold out of the way as she swings those things. "Hmmm, Alyssa dear she seems like quite the expert with those things, I'd hate to waste such talent, so keep that in mind." I say outloud.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:37 pm

At our current speed we were only fifteen minutes away from the planet in the coordinates. I sat pondering why such am abrupt meeting would be called when an engineer spoke up,"Sir, I think you should see this." "What is it ensign?" I asked getting up from my seat to see what he wanted. "I've been going over a reading I detected when we left the station sir. At first I thought it was debris that drifted into the gas giant but I took a closer look just to be sure." "And what have you found ensign?" "Nothing unusual sir, but before we went to full I thought I detected an engine signature going online. I've been running constant scans to see if I could find it again but I couldn't find anything." this news disturbd me greatly. If an ADD ship detected me leaving the station, it was more than likely we had been followed. "Run another scan ensign, this time search for a trail from any other ship that traveled her from within the vicinity of the station." "One sec... got it! there's a ship who's course runs almost parallel to our own. It's on the far side of the moon Sir." "Keep us cloaked and head to this ship. I want to know who's been following me. Lieutenant the bridge is yours, I'm to going to the projector."

This was an outrage. For the Shadow Mirror to have been followed to a meeting of this priority is... I would not be responsible for such failure! The doors to the projector hissed open and retracted into the wall. Sitting cross legged in the center of the cylindrical dais, I focused my magic into the machine. What appeared miles away from the ship was a perfect copy image of the Shadow Mirror. The ship slowed to a halt, whilst the illusion continued on it's course to the moon.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:54 am
Profile YIM

Her head snapped to the side for a moment but seeing the girl still crumpled on the floor she turned her gaze at her current target.

dshe was slowly getting frustrated. with a cry she dashed towards him whips wtill flying.

"Die already!!"

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW

As she settled her ship into a stadionary orbit that placed her ship on the far side of the moon away from any prying alliance sensors she went to armoury and unpacked her mission kit which included her ADD skin armor and her two ADD fusion automatic handguns. She was all packed and ready when she started to hear a bleeping noise on the scanner so she went back to the helm and was suprized to find that alliance ship she had tracked had decloaked and was closing in on the moon that her ship was orbitting. Kate climbed back into the pilots seat and let her hands run over the controls to adjust her couse and break orbit to intercept the incoming ship.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Last edited by Beth on Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:39 pm
Profile WWW

As I sat concentrating on the illusion of the ship, my lieutenant contacted me over the comm, "Sir we've got a confirmed ADD ship from the far side of the moon. It's moving to intercept your decoy sir." "Very good. Keep us cloaked and slowly head toward the ship. She muct not know we are here."

As soon as the mirage was in range of the ADD ship it fired the forward lasers and launshed several micropod missiles from the rear. However, the lasers missed the intended target by several meters and what missiles didn't stray off course were either shot down or exploded harmlessly against he shields, doing little to no damage.

(I hope I'm not taking too many liberties with your ship's capabilities.)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:04 pm
Profile YIM

As she brought her ships weapons to bear on the unknown ship she thought to her self that something odd was going on here the ship infront was acting like a shadow on here scanner drifting in and out of contact. She could barely get a weapons lock when she finally did she launched a spray of ion torpedos that aimd right at the enemy midships and should totally neutralize the target.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:20 pm
Profile WWW

As soon as the torpedoes looked like they would hit the ship, I projected the expected image. After a brilliant lightshow of explosions and energy discharges, the ship stopped, lifeless, dead in the water so to speak. She would detect no power readings from the ship. Any bodies her scans detected would appear as no more than charred corpses caused by a malfunction in the ships powerplant.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:03 pm
Profile YIM

As the torpedoes hit their target the lightshow caused by the explosion lit up desolate area of space and blinded her scout ships sensors. When the radition caused by the explosion subsided enough so that Kate could reboot her ships sensors and scan the wreck. She concentrated as she piloted her scout vessel through the wreckage and closed in the ship. Just as she brought the small ADD vessel to a full stop a few hundred metres off the stern of the alliance ship.

At this time as Kate brought her ship close in she got the strange feeling that something was wrong the scanner was still acting up from all the residule radiation around the area. So she couldn't confirm her feelings about the ship the only thing she could was board the battered vessel and investigate herself. So she prepared her ship to dock with the wreck.

Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:48 pm
Profile WWW

"Lieutenant, bring us within range to use the assault bolt and secure the ship with Shrike claws." The Shrike claws. The claws were used to secure the Shadow Mirror to enemy vessels too small or maneuverable to safely deploy the assault bolt against. It was named after a bird found on earth. I still remember vividly the day I saw it; swooping down from the air at a patch of bushes impaling it's prey on the thorns and flying off with a single graceful motion.

These claws however were not meant to impale the enemy ship, but rather to disable and capture it. After the ship was secured an anchor would latch onto the ship and invade its systems; allowing the Shadow Mirror to carry the ship to another location if need be.

"Now is the time to strike lieutenant." "Yes sir!" The cloak was dropped, the remains of the illusion disappeared and the Shadow Mirror moved in to take it's prey. There was a loud crash and the hum of the servo motors controlling the claws could be heard as the claws sank into its hull. The anchor was launched, latched itself to the ship and then silence. "Confirm that the ships systems have been disabled lieutenant." after a few moments passed I heard the somewhat relieved voice of my lieutenant, "Confirmed sir. She's dead in the water." "Return us to cloak and head back to the planet to dock."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:54 pm
Profile YIM

Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Many have tried and all have failed, you are no different." I tell her as one of the whips comes down and my arm streches out and starts to wrap around the whip and then her arm.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:58 pm

"Theres a difference i have almost nothing to lose..." She growled before lashing out again

Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:19 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Hmmm, that may be true, but I have a whole lot to lose if you somehow win, not to mention the shame of being taken down by some punk girl who is medicore at best for fighting. Shina is better." I tell her as I swirve out of the way transforming into a liquid and then going between her legs and reforming as a mass of crystal like spikes that try and trap her, restraining her movements in a cage of sorts.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:19 am

She flipped back, cutting her leg. She ttried to hide a wince as she faced him

"well if you like her that much then why not let me go already?"

Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Hmmm, because all of the ADD agents I capture are highly prized on the market. Each one of you depending on rank and training feteches a high price. I especially like the dopes who say they want to train you themselves, gives you a chance to escape so I can capture all over again." I tell her as my body shapes back into my humaniod form.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 25  Next