View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
 Rescued (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Rescued (for Minerva)
The smaller tunnels of the bugs. They did not exist on the maps I supplied to you since they are much to small but I can compress myself to squeeze though any opening about the size of one of the coins you find valuable. I have been able to take short cuts rather than having to use the larger passages with them being none the wiser from what I can tell. Get Minerva and get out of there. I … oh, that's interesting … sorry I can detect thoughts, well most thoughts and have just learned something that may help us if it's implemented. I'll keep in touch.

Fortunately now that she had her hands free Minerva could gather up far more slime and more importantly quicker too. The bonds holding the pilot dissolved just as Rei was able to arrive in the chamber from one of the passages, a little dirty and banged up a little though still standing.

The pilot nodded sharply though it was hard to keep his eyes from either figure with him now was not the time and he it was just awkward with Minerva seeing with what had just happened between them as there was no reason to make her feel more uncomfortable or even conscious of the matter.

“Do we head the way you came or are we searching for another way out of here?”

---

The Ashlyn outside the chamber were numerous and Octavia could hear the spraying of slime, the crunching of chitin and witnessed more than a few broken Ashlyn bodies flung into the chamber. She was naked, secured to the wall and there had been weapons taken from other Trixians stacked up at the other side of the large chamber illuminated by the blue glowing fungus.

Mostly there were blasters here, pistols, rifles, a few grenades even a sword and more than a few knives but all were well out of reach of the Princess and unlike Minerva the chamber was large enough where there were no patches of blue slime near her.

The fighting outside the chamber halted replaced by a slithering sound as the large mauve creature arrived in the chamber, Aegir gazing over the surroundings then settled on the Princess as he came forth.

You'll have to forgive my tardiness …
He took in the bracelet she wore. This would have been so much easier if I had implanted you but we both know that that isn't going to happen but it looks as if the bracelet works. Are you alright, Princess?

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:41 pm

Okay, I will try to get her as faster as possible. The pirate quickly brought up the pace and she tried to make her way to the redheaded agent.

Now that Minerva was finally free she was able to gather a bunch of slime and slather it on the pilot to finally get him free. Just as she did so the woman came running into a chamber, it appeared that Rei had finally found the pair much to Minerva’s surprise.

Minerva could feel multiple eyes checking out her nude body as finally got the pilot free. We should take the quickest way out. Aegir is rescuing the Octavia even as we speak. The pirate was armed and probably the best chance for the trio, Come with me.

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:09 am

Octavia could hear what sounded like a large flight outside with something. It could be the handmaidens but she doubted as she would have at least expected some gun fire. Then some lifeless bodies of the Ashlyn was flung into the room. Octavia instinctively jerked back, but with her limbs secured to the wall there was no way the naked Princess could even move.

The Ashlyn had packed rifles, pistols, as well as other weapons that had been captured from the Trixians. It seemed like they viewed those as important as that of the their royal hostage, though the Ashlyn did not use them.

The royal was not sure who was approaching, until she saw a familiar form enter the chamber. Apparently Aegir had found her and was looking around the chamber.

He noticed the bracelet perhaps the only thing that the Princess had managed to maintain during her ordeal. I think so. I would like for us to get out of here as soon as possible. The Ashlyn will send all their soldiers after us.

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:10 am

The pilot nodded. Smeared with blue slime he and Minerva would have some protection against the green streams of it. Fighting had ended and Rei had joined them … just one? He appraised her and followed. The way back was probably more contested but there was a good chance that a new route would get them lost.

There were Ashlyn, small groups that the women could handle though with their hive mind the other Ashlyn were redirected and aware of where they had been though as the chittering grew louder the three had managed to sweep into one of the cooler passages.

The bugs pursued, at least for a little while before it grew too cold for them and they fell back. Had it not been for the awareness that they were using those passages the Ashlyn wouldn't have pursued them even half as far as they did though other Ashlyn were being relocated to cut off the ends of the passages but they branched out in numerous areas and so they could only manage to cover a few in such a short time.

The spiders could brave these passages too but they had been alert for that, so much so that they could see on one the ceiling in the glow of the dim fungus light or what could be one frozen in place as it waited for them to get closer …

--------

Good, he seemed glad that she had been alright of course. Taking up a word he beheaded one of the Ashlyn workers to remove one of the glands where he could use some of the blue slime he squeezed out of it. It was blueish anyway, not as bright or effective though there was enough for a single use.

He would have enjoyed himself a bit more if they were not pressed for time though he had been unconcerned himself about Ashlyn she was vulnerable to attack. Giving her the sword he had gone on though.

I'm afraid we can't leave just yet … if we do we will abandon all the royals and nobles here. I know there is at least one other here and can deduce there are several more. As long as the bugs are such a threat they will launch a bomb into this place once you are safe but there is a chance of dissuading that … a small one at that but it gives you the option to try to save the others.

It is there Queen, I believe she is the glue holding them all together. If she were eliminated sending rescue teams in becomes a lot easier. It is your call and with that sword you could have a most devastating weapon at your disposal.
He had wondered if she would think of it, he could not read her mind as he could with others after all though he could sense her moods.

Had he left out the others and told her after the fact it was likely to color her mood so he laid all the cards out on the table for the Trixian royal as he monitored the fading brain waves of the others as they grew further away from their position.

Character Listing

Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:45 am

The pilot seemed to understand and covered himself with some blue slime to remove the remaining the green slime. The remains of the slime would at least give him and Minerva some protection and somewhat made up for the fact they were naked from head to toe. But still it just made the agent feel that more vulnerable.

Fortunately the chaos of the moment found the Ashlyn somewhat disorganized and taken off guard by the nearly one single handed assault by the pirate. Still it was just one woman that was armed and the trio had to flee into the tunnels in attempt to get away.

The three escapees soon found them chased by the bugs into the colder tunnels in the hive. The Ashlyn however soon found the temperature too cool and they began to stop chasing the trio through the cooler areas. Still Minerva knew they were not out of trouble yet. The Ashlyn would undoubtably try to cut them off. We have to get through here before they regroup. Else they will simply try to contain us.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:19 am

The trio hand managed to get into the safety from the Ashlyn, but now they still had to deal with the spiders. Rei quickly spotted one up in the ceiling at least she thought it was. Move cautiously there is one there. I will keep my gun trained on it if it tries anything.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:21 am

Octavia could only look on as he began pick up the one of the heads of the creatures he had just crushed moments before. He pulled out one of the glands as Trixian princess looked away, not wanting to see anymore. Soon however she could feel slime being rubbed all over her body.

She felt a bit vulnerable as she felt his hands move across her delicate frame, but it seemed he was in a hurry as he quickly moved across her form. Soon she felt a something heavy being placed in her hands as she realized it was some sort of sword.

Yes your right. We need to make sure that all my people are safe. We have to rescue everyone before they can launch a bomb. I am not sure where they are in here, but I know the Ashlyn captured a few of them. They are probably scattered throughout the tunnels for the Ashlyn’s safety.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:22 am

The pilot nodded as Rei spoke. The blue slime still clung to him and Minerva so they had a bit of protection from the green slime at least for the time being as his gaze tracked to the spider above. Why had it not acted just yet, though as Rei advanced with the other two the spider seemed to watch.

But just watch … they had passed it by without incident and that was … odd …

“The slime!” The pilot gasped out as he was certainly busy thinking about it. Perhaps you were close enough to it were the slime effected it.

“Maybe it's the smell. The scent of the bugs. I don't know.”

They got toward the end of the corridor and heard shooting. There was combat going on up ahead. Those where the tell tale signs of Ashlyn spitting slime and blasts from energy weapons …

---

I enjoy touching you, though now is not the time.
His fingers where a little slimy as he took them away from the freed Princess.

I know where there is another prisoner but as you pointed out they are scattered as if they did that on purpose. Once they know you have been safely removed from the tunnels they will use the bomb. The others … well they are less of a priority.

But there is a means to save them all. It is not without risk though. As long as you are in the tunnels the bomb is unlikely to be used. The main obstacle then is dealing with the Ashlyn. They are disorganized but from my understanding it is the Queen that holds them together. Get rid of her and everything else should be easy. We just have a bunch of disorganized bugs ...
She had not thought of it though with all that was going on he doubted that it would occur to her. It was different, he liked different only because it wasn't so boring.

You'll never get close enough to the Queen even with all the weapons assembled here. Not unless she desires it. Use that sword as a weapon though. There is a means of getting to her. The strongest weapon in this room ...
A tentacle coiled loosely about the wrist holding the sword.

Make me your sword. You know how to do that, with this? He lifted the arm with the sword for emphasis.

Character Listing

Last edited by Aegir 2 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:44 pm

Rei kept her gun pointed at the creature as they moved quietly underneath it. She did not want to take any chances with the creature, but she knew her shooting it would only serve to attractive the more of the Ashlyn attention.

The creature simply observed and that as the trio moved carefully underneath it and further down the tunnel.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:24 pm

Maybe…Still at least some good will come out being covered in this…goop…

Suddenly the young agent could hear the sounds of battle happening at the end of the corridor. The agent waved the other two quietly to hug the wall as they edged closer to see what was happening.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:25 pm

The Princess could feel his hand explore her body as he tried to make sure that every part of the green slime had removed from her body.

I will not have any of my people sacrificed so that I may live. It would simply too much to bear. We need to make sure that all can be rescued if it is possible. I would not have them blown up by their own people.

It meant that they would have to stay in the tunnels for now. For as long as the Princess was in the tunnels her own people would not dare risk blowing up the hive and killing the Trixian royal in the process. It would mean that the young Trixian would have to face the Queen if she was going to stop the Ashlyn. I see, I guess they operate like a hive so that would make sense from what I understand about insects and other hive like creatures. I suppose she is their greatest strength and greatest weakeness.

Aegir reached out with a tentacle and grabbed a wrist of one the dead Ashlyn, its hand still gripping a sword. He explained that she could use that to get close to Queen even though she did not truly understand.

I am not sure I am understanding how this would work. I have trained to use a sword, but I have not actually had to fight in combat with it.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:26 pm

By the time they crept up the last Ashlyn body hit the cavern floor. There was more of that illuminating fungus here and they could see a trio of women. Each were armed and wearing some sort of uniform, one which Rei would recognize from her time here though it did not take a genius to realize that these were military uniforms nor was it a surprise to see that each had a tail and each were Trixian.

One had a chandelier of grenades and equipped with a blaster rifle and another was wearing a huge back pack in which a heavier weapon was attached. In essence it was a cannon. The woman who was carrying it was a larger muscled woman with the physique to wield such weapons.

The last wore glasses and had a wrist comm and the armband that denoted that she was a medic though the Ashlyn probably did not care or know what the arm band meant. She was armed, however, and whether she used her weapon or not had yet to be seen. She was the one that noticed the three first.

“Captain!” Her hand feel to her pistol though she did not draw it. The others looked to the shadows in their direction …

“Are there other survivors?” The one with the grenades asked after a quick assessment was made of the trio that arrived. This area of the cavern was smeared with bug parts and slime.

---

We stay then,
that was no surprise to him as he listened to her. Not every culture had the same customs and he did not know if the Trixians had it now that he was thinking on it though he was pretty certain that she would have heard of it dealing with other cultures and searching out a new home world for her people probably meant that she dealt with other nobles from other cultures. It was a hunch though he chuckled.

Too literal … the sword will assist you but probably not too much as it is. But through it you can forge an even stronger blade. Your culture may not even have them come to think of it. Knights … they say that after fashioning a hammer you use it to fashion a better hammer first after all.
Of course he had no interest in titles but if he were a knight well then he had the perfect pretext to listen to her commands though they both knew that he could have easily gone against her issued orders but for Aegir this was a bit different and different was good in quelling the boredom that he so often endured.

Character Listing

Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:05 pm

Rei quickly moved up front to check on the dying combat that seemed to playing out just ahead. By the time the trio had gotten up to the tunnel, the fighting was over. Illuminated by the fungus that covered this particular tunnel, Rei recognized that the only ones standing was three women in uniforms that looked familiar. She recognized it as the Hegemony Royal Army, reinforcements that had been sent to fight the Ashlyn.

Rei quickly positioned her hands and her back away from the military women, she had been fortunate to hide among the Trixian people, she did not want to give away who she was at the moment. Yes there is at least a couple of survivors probably more in the tunnels, I was fortunate to find these two. I need to get them to safety.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:38 am

Minerva could see the group was as small as her own adhoc group, though they were quite well armed. Even then one them did not appeared to be armed at all wearing what the ADD recognized as a medic symbol, the wrist comm seemed to mean that she also doubled as the squad’s communications expert as well.

Do you have any clothes we could borrow? The agent sighed looking at her slimed covered body. Then here eyes became wider, [color=Fuchsia]I need to tell you that the blue smile seems to camouflage you from them.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:41 am

Aegir seemed to be not surprised by her response. Since she was sure that the purple alien was not reading her mind, it must have been from his experiences with the pink haired princess. It kinda made her a bit predictable, but Octavia simply did not care. What was right is what was is right and she did not wanted to lose her people to simply save herself. Even if meant delaying the Ashlyn’s defeat.

Knights? The Trixian royal had no concept of a knight, but if it was anything like a handmaiden she think she understood. Very well, then you will become my…knight. You will be my hammer to be be able to push back the Ashlyn and rescue my people. We will have to do what we must to stop them. She would prefer not to go down this path, but the Ashlyn had seemed to force the issue.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next