View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19  Next
 Traps within Traps (for Follower) 

Post Re: Traps within Traps (for Follower)
The tentacle began to thrust steadily inside Alice. Minerva could feel her virgin walls being stretched apart by the thick appendage, squeezing tightly around it as it began to fuck her. She was screaming out, and Minerva could feel the pain and pleasure coursing through her. The tentacles began squeezing her breasts roughly as she was raped, further stimulating her young body beyond anything she had ever known.

Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:55 am

The tentacle began to thrust inside the young brunette engineer. Minerva could feel the walls of her virgin sex being stretched for the first, those folds wrapped very tightly around the invading tentacle. Minerva screamed through the pleasure and pain, though it was Alice's voice that echoed in her head. Her breasts were squeezed roughly throughout. The agent could feel the absolute horror and disturbing pleasure of going through this for the first time.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:54 pm

The tentacle began to move faster inside Alice. Like the women around her, it clearly cared nothing for the girl, except as a hole to stick its tentacle inside. It thrust roughly and mercilessly, pounding at her walls, using her body for its pleasure.

Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:33 pm

Minerva could feel the tentacle moving inside. All around her she could see other tentacles holding her and thrusting away in the other women. The tentacle ravished the poor engineer, it thrusting forcibly and roughly. The agent let out gasps and moans, but her voice was not that her own but that of Alice.

Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:01 am

Despite Alice's desperate cries, the tentacle continued to thrust into her, fucking her fiercely. To the engineer's dismay, pleasure was building in her body, causing her to gasp and moan. Her cheeks flushed with shame as her sex grew wetter, tightening around the monster's tendril. The pressure was building to its inevitable conclusion. Soon, Alice's head fell back as her body arched, and she came against the utensil of her rapist.

Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:47 am

The tentacle was merciless thrusting over and over again, it pace and force unrelenting. [i]Uh…H-hold…ah….h-hold out A-Alice…uh…[i] But she could feel the pleasure building in the inexpreirenced engineer. An overwhelming sense of shame grew, as Minerva could feel her sex getting wetting, as it tightened around the thick tentacle inside her. Her body tensed up and Minerva let out a shout, though it was in Alice’s voice. Her body arched and her head fell back as she found herself caught up in an orgasm, her juices coating the tentacle.

Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:36 pm

Alice's orgasm only acted as an invitation to the monster's tentacle, and it began to rape her even faster and more viciously. Even as she came, the tentacle thrust roughly inside her, fucking her body into submission, her mind close behind. Soon, its thrusting reached a fever pitch. The tentacle pistoned in and out of the young woman's sex, rocking her body back and forth with the force of it. Suddenly, it thrust deep inside her, twitching and tensing for a moment, before a rush of hot, thick liquid exploded inside her. Alice screamed and sobbed as her body was filled with the monster's cum.

Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm

Even as the engineer came down from her first orgasm, it seemed to only encourage and excite the tentacle. Minerva could feel the tentacle began to thrust far more viciously inside the brunette. The thrusts came so fast and so powerful, that all the agent could do was moan and gasp from the thrusts. Though Minerva could feel her form was securely in the steel grip of the tentacles, but the thrusts were so powerful that they with each thrust, the engineer’s body rocked back and forth. The tentacle then twitched within her, before it thrusted as deep as it could within the nubile engineer’s body. Suddenly Minerva could feel hot release in her very core, even as she screamed and sobbed with a voice that was not her own.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:22 am

Alice sobbed as the tentacle unloaded its seed inside her. Finally, it seemed to finish, and slowly began to withdraw. Alice whimpered as the tentacle left her, dragging some of its cum out of her pussy with her. It trickled down her crotch as she was finally emptied. All around her, though, other women were still being raped, even more brutally. It seemed Alice would share this fate, as another tentacle moved towards her mouth, and more brushed against her lower body. The last thing Minerva felt was a tentacle rubbing between Alice's ass cheeks, before the sensations ceased and her vision faded to black. A moment later, she'd wake up back in her own body.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:43 am

Minerva continued to sob as felt more hot release fill within her. Only after what seemed what was a long time did it finish and slowly withdraw. As much as the agent tried to control herself, she whimpered as she felt some of tentacle’s cum flow out of her sex. This seemed to drive the orgy into a higher tempo, as the tentacles thrusted more fiercely. Minerva could only watch as a tentacle moved towards her face. Other tentacles seem to explore her lower body. The agent could feel a tentacle moving her against her rear, then her the vision began to fade to black.

Minerva gasped as she jerked in surprise, the sensations of tentacle all over her body were gone. She was still clothed. The agent instinctively crawled back from the stairway door.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:58 am

Even through the thick door, she could hear the loud screams and cries of the women being endlessly raped. But if the tentacles were even capable of getting through the door, they weren't trying.

Minerva was alone by now. The other women had run off, hopefully towards the shuttle bay. Hopefully to safety.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:00 am

Minerva was all alone. The other women had abandoned the agent to her fate. The only thing she could hear the screams and loud cries from the other side of the door. Fortunately the tentacles could not or were not interested in knocking the door down to get the red head.

The agent hesitantly stood up, trying to figure out where to go next. She began to make her way to shuttle bay, though if the other women got there first, the shuttles may already be gone.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:11 am

The hall was empty all the way to the shuttles. Once again, the sounds of distant rape hounded Minerva as she moved, but nothing came to attack her. Nor did she see any of the women who had fled. It wasn't until she reached the shuttle bay that she found them, and by then it was too late.

Tentacles covered the hanger, draped over the smaller ships. Reaching them unmolested would be almost impossible, and taking off even more so. The last members of Minerva's party were a testament to that. They were all over the room, their clothes torn to shreds, some of it still clinging to their body. All of them were pinned and raped, sobbing and screaming and moaning as tentacles violated their holes mercilessly. Minerva could feel the sensations they were experiencing starting to creep into her mind as she got closer.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:27 am

The agent made her way to the shuttle bay, the hall was completely empty. Still from every vent, the agent could hear the sounds of the poor women on board as they were being raped. The red head eventually made her way to the shuttle bay. There she found all remaining hope had vanished when she arrived.

There were tentacles were all over the hangers. The shuttles were covered in them, making any escape impossible. The remaining members of Minerva’s party must have arrived just in time to be caught by the tentacles. They were scattered about the hanger, their clothes torn off them except for a few ragged remains. They were pinned as tentacles thrust relentlessly into their gyrating forms. Minerva could only look on in horror as the remaining girls sobbed, moaned, and screamed. Slowly she began to feel the thrusts into her own body. Oh god. Not again. Get out of my head. The young woman collapsed into a sitting position in the doorway.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:51 am

The thoughts and sensations weren't as smothering as they had been before - not the total loss of self and control. But still, she could feel what every single one of the women before her were going through - what their bodies were having forced upon them. She could almost hear their thoughts, wracked with despair and desperation, as if they were speaking in her head.

And then, there was a different voice in her head. "You got so far," it said. The voice as deep, gravely, but well spoken. "And yet, it wasn't nearly enough. All those you tried to save belong to me now. Every girl on this ship is mine to rape as I desire. They will serve my lust, as will you." Slowly, tentacles extended towards her from all sides.

Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19  Next