View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 19  Next
 Traps within Traps (for Follower) 

Post Re: Traps within Traps (for Follower)
Minerva could feel the sensations and emotions of the other women trapped in the tentacles. She could feel the shame and despair, as well as desperation. The agent could feel the tentacles as they groped and thrusted into each of the women. The redhead could almost hear and understand the thoughts from the emotions she felt in her head.

But there was one voice that was clear. It was deep and gravely, but it explained that all the women that Minerva had attempted to save now belong to it. W-Who are you? Why are you doing this? The agent stood back up only to see tentacles coming from every direction. Desperately she looked for someway out.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:16 am

"Who?" it repeated her question with amusement. "You said it yourself. I am a Raktar. Although, if you want a name, I suppose I don't have one. I do this, because I want to," the voice explained to her plainly. It held no trace of remorse or sympathy. "I desire the women on this ship, and so I have taken them. They will be my sex slaves, and I will ravage them for the rest of their lives. As I will ravage you." Even as it said this, the tentacles slithered towards her, some over the floor, others through the air. Yet they approached slowly, unhurriedly, as if it had all the time in the world to do what it wanted. "You will belong to me, so I suppose if you must call me something, it can be 'Master'."

Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:18 am

The creature confirmed the obvious that it was a raktar. But how you can’t be everywhere on the ship. Not from multiple shuttles. The raktar explained it was going to capture all the women on the ship. And of course it was going to do what raktar did with women that it captured.

Minerva was still looking for a way out, the tentacles were taking their time. It seemed as though they were toying with their prey, as some of the tentacles slithered across the floor, others seemed to floating in the air. They wanted to make sure that the agent could not escape, and also to show the hopelessness of her cause. You have to be dreaming if you expect me to call you, Master.

Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:49 am

"There is that defiance," 263 said with dismissive amusement. "That same defiance that drove you to work so hard to protect those women. They tried so hard not to be captured, too. They all screamed and cried as I caught them and stripped them. And yet, no matter how much the struggled in the beginning, all of their bodies gave into the pleasure eventually. They all succumbed, and revealed themselves for who they really are: sluts, begging to be fucked."

A tentacle brushed over her shoulder, gently, not quite grabbing at her. "You will enjoy it, too, when I rape you. Just as your friend did. You felt it. Just give in, and accept your true desires."

Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:57 am

The creature seemed to amused at her attempt at defiance. And given she was completely unarmed, that defiance had to be laughable. Especially with tentacles all over the ship. The creature explained how much the girls eventually enjoyed their violation by all these tentacles. A tentacle brushed over should as it explained that she would enjoy it too.

The agent reflexively attempted to slap the tentacle away. Don’t you dare say that about Kaitlin. Get away from me, you beast!

Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:07 am

The tentacle deftly intercepted her slap, wrapping around her wrist and pulling her off balance. It held her there as the beast laughed in her mind. "Your fellow agent has become quite the rape slut," it taunted her. "See for yourself." Her vision flashed, and then she was staring at her partner, suspended in another room of the ship, among dozens of other women. Kaitlin's face was stained with dried tears, and her hair hung in a disheveled mess around her head. Her eyes stared blankly ahead as a tentacle pumped in and out of her mouth. Her body was covered in tentacle cum, and her tits swung beneath her as her lower holes were pounded. Her belly was swelled by the sheer amount of cum the tentacles had pumped into her, some of it leaking out her pussy, but the rest being held inside.

"Or, maybe you'd prefer to see the other friend you failed today." Her vision shifted again, and there was Alice. She was hanging upside down from tentacles on the ceiling, her pussy being pumped by a tentacle thrusting down between her split legs. Cum ran down her front, and her tits hung just above her chin. She continued to whimper and sob around the tentacle thrusting into her mouth.

"Does it thrill you to see how I fuck them? Does it make you excited to know how I'll fuck you?"

Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:19 am

Though the agent had hoped to take the tentacle by surprise, it seemed ready for her defiance. It immediately intercepted her attempt to slap, and quickly wrapped around her wrist. Minerva screamed as she pulled off balance. Even as the redhead struggled to regain her footing, her vision suddenly went dark.

Minerva found herself now on the bridge. She could not move her head but she could dozens of women suspended in the air. Among them was a purple-haired woman that Minerva knew well. Kaitlin! Her partner’s face was completely covered with tears and her disheveled hair. There was no sign of recognition in Kaitlin’s face, of course that because the ratkar was some projecting the image into the red head’s mind. Of course, even had Minerva been on the bridge, it was doubtful that Kaitlin would have recognized Minerva.

Her eyes were glazed over, only stairing at the tentacle that was thrusting in and out of her mouth. Her entire body was coated in tentacle cum. Still Kaitlin’s breasts swung wildly with every thrust that came from the tentacles pounding her sex and rear. Her belly was quietly full with the creature’s hot release, and every time the tentacle thrusted out of the purple haired agent, some of the hot spunk escaped and splashed on the stained floor below.

If that was not enough, Minerva felt dizzy as her visioned blurred. Now she was in the stairwell looking at the young brunette she had tried to save earlier. Alice was hanging upside down near the ceiling. Her legs were being held wide apart as another tentacle took advantage and thrusted relentlessly away inside her sex. Cum seemed to trick down the front of her and over her mounds that where hanging above her chin. The poor girl was whimpering and sobbing even as a tentacle continued to thrust into her mouth.

N-no. No it doesn’t. Let me go! The agent’s body had already reacted to what she had experienced with Alice and that green-haired girl earlier. Minerva knew what she would be in for soon enough.

Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:40 am

The visions faded, and Minerva was back in her own eyes. "Then I will have to force the pleasure onto your body, too," the monster growled. Suddenly, tentacles swarmed her, grabbing her free arm and leg, and wrapping them up tightly. They pushed her down onto her back, as more tentacles descended on her. They slithered over her and through her clothing, quickly starting to tear her uniform to shreds.

Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:46 am

Minerva’s vision got blurry again and the agent found herself once more back in the shuttlebay. The creature was not happy with her. Tentacles quickly slammed into the young woman. Minerva let out a grunt as she was slammed into the ground. Her legs were quickly wrapped up as was her arm. Tentacles soon descended over the agent and began to explore her. Minerva looked down in horror as some of the tentacles slid underneath her jacket and towards her chest. In one swift tug upwards, they tore the her jacket apart. The agent let out a scream as her bra was now exposed.

Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:59 am

After the amount of time it had spent chasing her around the ship, 263 wasn't about to take its time with her. The moment her bra was revealed, tentacles wrapped around the cups. Minvera's breasts spilled out as it deformed the garment, and promptly ripped it to shreds. Even as it did this, other tentacles began to tear away at the front of her skirt. Even as the garment was ripped away shred by shred, more surged underneath and grabbed hold of her panties, eviscerating them.

Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:10 am

The tentacles did not relent for a moment. As soon as the agent’s chest was exposed, the tentacles wrapped around the cups of her bra. The young woman could feel her breasts beginning to spill out, until the finally the tentacles ripped her bra away. The redhead’s breasts bounced free as other tentacles moved down below. Minerva could see between her two jiggling mounds as the tentacle pulled at her pink skirt until it was ripped apart. Now the only thing between her and the tentacles were her black panties. But the tentacles were not about to stop as one moved under and reached into her panties. Minerva let out a gasp as she felt her panties pulled apart. Leaving her exposed to the creature.

Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:23 am

The tentacles wrapped around Minerva's arms and legs pulled her limbs taut to the side, spreading her hips open wide. Even as tentacles coiled around her exposed breasts, another was already pushing into the shredded remains of her skirt to slide along the folds of her sex. "This is not your first time being raped by a monster." 263 didn't have to scan her mind to know that much. "I wonder how long your mind will hold out. Surely, you'll last longer than these other sluts."

Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:42 am

Minerva struggled to free herself from the creature’s grasp, but the tentacles were simply too strong. The young woman could not even fight the tentacles pulling her arms and legs taught. She found her hips were open wide for the tentacles to play with. Already a pair of tentacles began to coil around her breasts. The agent let out a gasp as she felt the remains of her pink skirt being pressed against the petals of her flower. Let me go. The agent knew she had little chance of being let go. My own endurance is not of question here!

Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:58 am

"Let's find out." Her penetration was as sudden and merciless as it had been for the other girls she'd watched be raped. The tentacle pushed inside roughly, spreading her walls open as it thrust in deep. In seconds, it had pressed up against her cervix. It began to fuck her steadily, the tentacle sliding out of her pussy, only to thrust back in in one smooth stroke. The tentacle's substantial muscle strength coiled behind its tip, forcing it into her hard.

Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:14 am

Minerva could feel the remains of her skirt aside, as the tentacle positioned itself in front of her sex. The young woman let out a shout as she felt the tentacle thrust powerfully into her sex. The force was intense as it managed spread the wall open in a single thrust. The agent shout was extended a ss she felt the tentacle slam into her cervix. The thrusts came steadily as the tentacle moved back to the tip of her netherlips, only to thrust deep into her again with each powerful thrust.

Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 19  Next