View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Chain of command (for Jelica Sting) 

Post Re: Chain of command (for Jelica Sting)
"Hmm I think I shall beautiful." Jelica teased as she began moving towards Haley and began removing the armor and that suit...exposing the girls body slowly as Jelica leaned in and teasingly kissed Haley on the lips teasing the girl with how helpless they were as she activated a device as Torres would see mechanical arms move in and grasp her breasts squeezing them to the focus as two syringe ended metal arms injected something into her breasts as she gasped arching her back as Haley would see those breasts starting to grow.

"Hmm yes...nothing like a little upgrade." Jelica laughed while having exposed Haley's breasts at least as her tendrils squeezed them Jelica's mouth suckled one of the hardened nipples licking it with her tongue while she loved the girl writhing as she could almost feel the heat coming off this one as she got aroused.

Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:17 pm

Haley had, in basic training, once asked why the combat armor didn’t have some sort of lock or security on it. She had framed the question such that she seemed concerned with the theft of directorate technology. That thought came back to her as Jelica easily unlatched the armored sections of her suit, discarding them haphazardly to float through the zero-gravity environment of the ship. She tried to be stoic like her captain had been while being disrobed, but as Jelica dug her fingers into the seams of the skin tight inner layer and peeled it off her, she couldn’t help but whine in fright and make another soft “No…”

Clenching her eyes shut did nothing to shut out the feeling of the alien’s feminine hands running easily over her smooth skin as her suit was removed… though it did make it much easier for the blue woman to press their lips together, surprising Haley. Her eyes snapped open wide, and she attempted to pull her head away, though there was nowhere to go. Even as she tried to twist it to one side, she only managed to see mechanical arms extending from the ship’s interior, pressing needles to the captain’s chest. As she watched the woman’s chest expand, a familiar terror crept over her.

“You bitch! I’ll haaaaauuuugh god!” She started to scream, the tone of her threat shifting from rage to unbridled, if not unwanted, pleasure halfway through. Her already sensitive chest, drugged by Jelica’s aphrodisiac, practically ached from the attention heaped on it. Haley’s head fell back, her disheveled red hair framing and sometimes obscuring her face as she did all she could not to quiver for her captor, even as both of her tits stood firm atop her heavy globes, eagerly greeting the alien’s tongue as they were completely exposed to it.

Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:53 am

"Hmm it seems I won't have to upgrade your body as much...just need to handle upstairs." She teased tapping Haley's forehead while Torres groaned in discomfort as her breasts grew...easily matching Haley's size. Torres gasped as two of Jelica's tendrils coiled her breasts and squeezed them as the woman arched her back groaning in bliss. "Hmm...enjoying yourself?" Jelica teased while her tongue lashed the nipples of Haley with licks. Her lips sucking one of the nipples while she tapped some buttons before milking like pads latched onto each woman's nipples...before a suction like pumping began on both sets of teats.

"Hmm...I wonder did your previous owner give you lactating?" Jelica teased while watching both women be pleasured to near orgasm just from breast play.

Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:02 am

Any fight left faded from Haley’s façade as the threat of brainwashing arose. “D… don’t… please…” She stammered, still trying to take a brave tone even though she was failing on every level. She could barely manage to go long enough to protest before breaking down into a groan of ecstasy again… trying to force her legs together, knowing it was only a matter of time before the rest of the suit was removed and it was obvious just how wet she had gotten from the attention to her heavy tits. With every lash of Jelica’s tongue, Haley’s body threatened to arch off the table. It seemed to be through sheer willpower that she managed to stay flat against the metallic table.

“Huaagh!... what?” she gasped, feeling the small suckers latch on to her prominent nipples. “Wha… no, of course not! Why would… huh? Ah! AH! Nngh… turn it… huff… off!” She gasped for breath in between each tug on her tits, the fleshy orbs easily sealing around the small tubes and clearly only getting her off further.

Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:29 am

"Oh? Why shouldn't I? Without proper conditioning your a danger to any owner." Jelica teased calmly while she worked on removing more of Haley's tight suit...sliding and peeling more of it off her body...piling the suit by the girls feet as she laid bare before the devious alien just like Torres as she heard the captain crying out. "Watch?" She teased as Haley saw the breasts of Torres starting to grow in size even more....growing a full two cup sizes before a white fluid spewed and was seen moving through some pipes towards a container as Jelica chuckled.

"Your not huh?" She teased while inside the suction cups sealed over the nipples of Haley...she'd see two syringe ends appearing and gently but firmly injected into her nipples as something filled into her breasts before the devices retracted but the suction cups continued the milking actions. Soon Haley felt a growing sensation in her chest as her breasts began to grow in size from the now filling up milk. Before soon she'd feel the same sensation of milk gushing out of her.

Jelica casually chuckled while she showed to Haley...some kind of headset while grinning at her. "Here we are..." She teased setting on on the table to scare Haley...wondering if the girl would surrender fully to avoid being brainwashed.

Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:37 am

The young woman didn’t have any comeback for her captor’s reasoning. She very much doubted there was any empathy left to latch onto if she did this for a living… or for entertainment, as she increasingly suspected. Haley shivered in barely contained lust as she felt Jelica’s fingers rolling the suit down along her sides, over her hips… re-arranging the table just long enough to slide it from her legs before letting it reset and spread her legs again, baring her glistening, shaved sex to the room.

As ordered, her attention was drawn to her captain as the milkers had a different, more intended effect on her. “Why… would you do that to her?” she stammers, not understanding. And then the injectors were descending on her just as they had her superior. No matter how she struggled they lowered until each poked at a breast, slipping easily in with only the slightest sting and pushing some sort of drug into her weighty chest. She bit her lip in anxiety as the things retracted… knowing what was coming, yet not ready for it all the same.

“Oh… god… unnngh…” She moaned softly, feeling her chest… expand? It wasn’t growing so much in size as filling up, flooding with a warmth she’d never felt. “Hnnngh… ah… no ple-aahhhhh!” She almost screamed as the milk finally started flowing from her prominent tits into the machine, the young agent jerking at every greedy suck as it drew spurt after spurt. After only a few seconds, she arched her back, crying out in something close to release. It felt strange to her… her soaked sex had yet to be touched and, if she was honest, was aching to be abused, but she felt something similar to that full body release wash over her all the same, her fingers and toes curling, chest puffing up and down and shaking the attached milkers as she huffed each breath in and out.

Her attention was only diverted from the process when a familiar looking object… headgear that almost looked like a VR headset, though she knew very well what it actually was. “No… please don’t. I… what do you want from me? Just don’t do… that…” She managed to plead, though her body was still quivering and shifting, even occasionally bucking from the machines attached to it.

Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:02 am

"Hmm...well what would you offer me to keep your mind as it is?" Jelica asked while the machines continued their work...the drug making sure Haley's breasts kept making more milk to be drained from her as Torres groaned as well the pair writhing in their bindings as Jelica smirked. "Come on sweetie...if you give me a good reason perhaps I'll give you some attention here." She teased as Haley would feel one of those thing tendrils teasingly stroking her soaked folds of her sex. She smirked...before she casually approached Torres who was too caught in bliss to notice as the Headset was slowly slipped onto her head...covering her eyes as Jelica casually smirked watching as Haley had to watch as the device slowly powered up.

The Headset showing the Captain the same display that nearly happened to Haley...the same brain washing mantra that filled the agents mind. Jelica chuckled while she showed a Dildo...ridged and thick before pushing it into the captain's orgasming pussy as she squealed in bliss. A piston attached to the dildo to pump it into and out of the being brain washed agent.

"Hmm yes...that must feel heavenly or hellish depending on your thought process." She mocks grinning at Haley while approaching stroking the girls hair. "Hmm now then...right now I got two options...your Captain I was hired to capture and well prep to be sold to a client...which is why she's getting the brain washing." She teased. "But you I don't have any clients to sell too yet...one day on Vanejin and you'll be gulped up...so I'm giving you two choices...you can either behave and listen to me like a good little slave...and I might keep you as my personal pet...or...you can join your Captain and be right with her on the slave auction...a happy bimbo slut once put through a little training." She teased patting the headset.

Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:20 am

Haley watched with a mixture of horror and the guiltiest jealousy she’d likely ever feel as the ship’s machines lined up the sex toy with her captain’s equally wet pussy and drove into it, even as the captain was subjected to the mental assault. Right now her thought process was on how to save her captain. It was possible to snap someone out of that kind of brainwashing, she’d seen, but it was usually years and even then they were never the same. If she didn’t stop her now, the woman she knew and respected would be gone.

Even so, the choice she was presented with wasn’t much better… or a choice at all, really. “Of course… ah… I’ll do… ah… what you ask… just… is there anything I can do to change your mind NNNGH… damnit… change your mind about… her?” She asked, trying to talk through the machine’s efforts on her. She never fully came down since she never really came in the first place. If anything the machine was just building her tension more and more every second. Every wet ping of her milk being pilfered into the suckling cups brought another way of ecstasy to the girl that she couldn’t understand. Even stranger, her breasts didn’t seem to be any lighter than when the thing had started on her. “Why isn’t… why aren’t I… drained?”

Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:04 am

"Hmm...? You want to save her too?" Jelica asked casually while chuckling. "Well...sadly it's my job right now to turn this one into the perfect bimbo slut, I was hired to do it...now unless you got something of equal value to give me in exchange...?" She asked calmly looking into Haley's eyes. "So let's hear it...and you better do it fast...it will take a short while for the brain washing to really start it's work." She smirked.

"Also the reason your not running out of milk? That drug I gave you has basically rapidly stimulating your milk glands...your constantly replenishing the milk that I'm sucking out of you." She teased...before she playfully pushed one tendril into Haley's sex...wriggling the thin tendril inside rubbing the sensitive folds of poor Haley's neglected sex. Jelica curious what the girl would offer to save her captain.

Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:09 am

Her mind raced as she was offered a reprieve for the captain… though she wasn’t sure what could be worth it to the huntress. Did she care about money? She seemed very interested in Haley too, but probably not enough to simply trade. The directorate wouldn’t pay for their return… if they paid ransoms the organization would be constantly without funding. “I…” She starts, before gasping. It was too hard to think with all the stimuli working on her young, displayed body. Even the thought of being stretched out and used by this alien was somehow turning her on, though she simultaneously hated the thought.

“I don’t know! What do you… ahhh god… what do you want? Me to be your plaything? I can… damnit… I’ll pay off her bounty twice over… not going to like it though…” She cried out, feeling defeated. She had no intention of actually serving out such a sentence… or of cooperating with Jelica. But she wanted to save Torres from that life if she could.

“Don’t you OOOOOOOH GOD!” she screamed, getting cut off mid-thought again as the tentacle slipped easily into her soaked lower lips, making a soft squelch as it did so. “Oh… ah… ah…” She panted, clearly unable to concentrate or even think. Her body bucked, jerking her hips as if to try to fuck the tentacle against her will. The girl’s heavy tits shook in the juicers, making the cables sway slightly while they continued to suckle at her leaking nipples.

Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:40 am

"Hmm...I have an idea then...you have to pay off the money I'll lose by not turning her over to my client." Jelica teased. "You see i'll be keeping this lovely woman here as my insurance you obey...if you pay off the money I'll lose for not handing her in...without a complaint and full cooperation...I'll let you both go free." Jelica teased to no doubt Haley's surprise. "BUT...if you resist or complain too much...I'll put you both through Brain-washing and sell you as a pair to my client...understand?" Jelica asked waiting for the girl to agree to the terms before the device on the captain turned off as she removed the headset.

"Yes...now let's increase that." She teased as Haley would feel the cool slime being coated into her inner walls increasing skin sensitivity as Jelica grinned...as three tendrils spirally together and began thrusting into Haley's sex...wriggling around while setting her sexual nerves on fire while Haley was still being milked...as she'd see a hose like end or two ends as one was placed inside Torres mouth...linked to Haley's milker as the captain was drinking Haley's milk! While Haley soon had the same hose in her mouth but linked to Torres both girls forced to drink the others milk.

Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:26 pm

“Nnngh… I… ah… god…“ she tried to answer, her body gently rolling up off the table against the wriggling tentacle… embarrassing herself but unable to help it. “I don’t… really have… a choice… I’ll do it… can’t… really make me like it…” she admits, even as she seems to be trying very hard not to enjoy it. “Besides… isn’t it… more ‘fun’ if you force yourself on m-aaaaaah god!” She starts, trying to glare a little… her anger cut off as three of the blue tentacles band together and force their way into her tight pussy, stretching her lips a little and spreading her insides to accommodate their girth.

Much as she didn’t want to, much as she hated it, she quickly coated the invaders with her juices. Her warm sex convulsed around them eagerly, at conflict with what resistance she could verbally muster. It was an easy matter for the hose to slip into her mouth and start force feeding her… it didn’t even taste bad. She wondered if that was some side effect of the drug or if she had just started to lose her mind amidst the sexual gauntlet she was being put through. As such the young woman could do little, held in place and silenced by the feeding tube… the sounds from her filled the room.

GLUG… GLUG… GULP...

slish-slish-squelch-slish-slish…

Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:46 am

"Hmm perhaps, but I find it more fun to see you enjoying it...makes me know you girls are nothing but horny sluts needing a master." She teased while her tendrils thrust together into Haley's pussy. While the Captain was getting pounded by a piston moving a dildo in and out of her. Jelica grinned as the milk was laced with an Aphrodisiac thanks to the drug. Jelica grinning as it would increase both girls arousal. Jelica chuckled stroking her hands over Haley's naked body as she would see those handsa squeezing her hips and ass grinning while her tongue licked on the girls clit.

Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:14 pm

The agent strained at her bonds… not so much in an attempt to escape anymore, but in reaction to the overstimulation. With even more drugs being pumped into her system thanks to the milk, her body felt awash in sensation. Her throat made gentle swallowing motions as she tried to keep up with the feeding tube, while the redhead’s own swollen breasts were thrust into the air, wobbling a little atop her body as she arched her back as much as the restraints would allow. Her soaked sex clenched around the invading tentacles as she quickly reached a true orgasm, screaming past the tube stuffed into her mouth like a gag. Her flat belly went taut as her muscles strained slightly, the pleasure almost visibly washing over her like a wave. Sweat started to appear on the girl’s face and body from the “workout”. Her ears were filled with the sound of not just her own very noisy violation, but the more mechanical noises coming from her captain’s table nearby.

Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:33 pm

Jelica chuckles watching the pair soon both going into orgasm as she grinned and showed two collars and began attaching one to Haley's neck and one to the commanders neck. "This little toy is one of my favs." She teased as she casually pressed a button as both collars glowed. When Haley suddenly felt almost double the sensations...like her breasts were being milked and squeezed twice over...and her pussy was being double fucked by a piston and tendrils...the Captain moaning loudly too as she was feeling more sensations.

"Like it? This little collar is syncing you both up...so anything one of you feels so does the other." Jelica teased as she showed Haley this as she smirked and spanked the Captain's rear as the same sensation was felt on Haley's own rear...she and her Superior were now linked somehow. Jelica chuckles calmly while she enjoyed the view. Before she began casually releasing the captain...grinning as she grasped the woman with her tendrils and freed her from the table...before Haley. "I'll be back soon." She teased to Haley before she walked away carrying Torres away...though she playfully squeezes one of the Captains breasts so Haley feels the same grope to tease the agent.

Haley would soon be alone for a good few minutes...thankfully with the Captain being released she wasn't drinking the drugged milk as the hose was even removed from their mouths letting Haley speak if she wished. About 10 minutes later Jelica returned and began freeing Haley from the table and removing the devices too. Keeping the girl restraint as she carried Haley over her shoulder somewhere. Gently sitting the girl on a chair with leather straps to keep her bound to the chair...as she'd see a sight...Torres groaning floating in some kind of vat...a mask over her mouth and nose while Haley would see devices attached to the womans breasts and covering her sex.

"You know what that is?" Jelica teased looking at Haley with a grin it was one of the same kind of body modification machines that turned Haley's body into the sexual shape it was before. "For now...you can watch while your Captain gets a little more like you." She teased...tapping a button as a pink fluid was flowing into the Captain who moaned while something was fed to her...as she was being filled with the fluid...her breasts expanding in size, her hips and waist slowly becoming more hourglass shape. While Haley, thanks to the collar was forced to feel the sensations herself...like it was happening to her again.

Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next