View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Chain of command (for Jelica Sting) 

Post Chain of command (for Jelica Sting)
“Couldn’t find any living cargo, ma’am, but there does seem to be what I’d guess are energy weapon in a secret compartment at the back of the hold.” Agent Haley Young reported, a bit of both disappointment and relief somehow intermingling in her tone. She was never sure if she hoped to find slaves whenever she helped take down a slaver. On the one hand, it always reminded her of her not-so-distant past in the same situation; on the other, it usually meant sparing someone the same thing that had happened to her… or that could have happened to her if her own rescue had been any slower. The redhead realized she was lost in her thoughts, though fortunately for her it seemed Captain Torres had yet to notice.

“Alright, well I’m sure you searched well enough. Light haul this time eh?” She asked with a slight accent that Haley could still place as Latino, even in the depths of space. Torres must have been another former “student” rescued by the Directorate, though Haley made it her business not to ask such things. Agent Young watched as her “on-the-job trainer” kicked the bound slaver in the ribs… or what she approximated as ribs. She wasn’t sure on the species of this culprit but “Kyalvik” was some sort of humanoid with bright red skin and an elongated, almost reptilian face. The captain forced him to his feet amid a string of alien expletives (she assumed) and forced him back towards her ship to secure for transport.

“Just ah… see if you feel comfortable flying this thing. I hear you’re a quick learner but I can always call in a retrieval crew. It’s what I’d normally do.” The captain called back to Haley.

“Yes, ma’am!” She said, snapping a salute and getting an eye roll for her conduct. “Ah… sorry.” Haley had quickly learned that Captain Elly Torres didn’t care much for military protocol, or procedure, or rank… all she cared about was protecting the people that came off the “island” and her fellow agents. It was something Haley respected and could empathize with, even if she was stiff as a board by comparison. Agent Young cleared her thoughts once more as she made it to the ship’s “bridge”.

“Looks like a trucker cabin…” She muttered, her combat suit’s tight-fitting material squeaking slightly as she sat down on the laminated seat of the pilot’s chair and looked over the controls.

Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:45 am

Post Re: Chain of command (for Jelica Sting)
Unknown to either of the agents on the ship a small cloaked vessel was docked onto the top of the ship...a figure hidden inside this vessel with a smirk on her face. She slowly slipped through the ships interior before she noticed the captain and her captive approaching her ship. The figure smirked as she silently moved in just as the Captain would feel something prodding into her back right near her spine. "Hmm don't...move darling...wouldn't want to put a hole in that back of yours?" Her voice cooed. "Kyalvik...nice to see you too, keeping out of trouble I see?" Her teasing tone is heard as her tendrils wrapped around the arms and legs of the Captain holding her in her grasp while looking at the alien for now.

"You don't mind if I take this one do you? She's got quite a bounty on her fine ass?" She asked with a smirk while squeezing the Captain's breasts with two tendrils to tease her. The bounty huntress grinning at such luck...she'd been asked to capture the ADD Agent and bring her to Vanejin VI for some special slave training and conditioning. She always loved a payday.

Haley Young didn't know yet the peril going on with her superior right now it seemed....?

Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:59 am

As she carefully figured out the controls of the ship, Agent Young began to feel more confident about piloting it back to base. Mostly, she wanted to impress Captain Torres, but she was also making it a point to try to learn as much as she could about field work, and learning to pilot alien ships would be important, she had told herself. As she continued to try new buttons and toggles, she realized that the small screen hanging somewhat precariously near the captain’s chair was actually an internal CCTV, and, after figuring out how, she began to cycle through the available cameras, wondering if she’d come across anything she missed in her initial investigation.

She almost missed it. As she cycled through the feeds, she came upon the ship’s former owner. He seemed to be just… standing there, as if conversing with someone off-screen. He was also no longer bound.

Haley unholstered her sidearm, wishing she’d brought something with a bit more punch, and quickly but quietly made her way back a few corridors to where she’d parted with the Captain. The redhead stopped short and peeked around a corner, taking in the scene… the blue alien holding the Captain in a wreath of tentacles, groping her prominent breasts, seeming to hold Torres casually as she conversed with Kyalvik. Had Haley missed something on the ship in her sweep? This was her fault, she realized.

Agent Young managed to focus… it didn’t matter what had led to this, what was she going to do now? She couldn’t really fire on the aggressor without risking hurting her superior. And Kyalvik didn’t seem to be a problem at the moment… all attacking him would do was alert the other one. She waited quietly, seeing what would happen next, her stomach churning as she watched her Captain being played with.

Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:46 pm

"You are a life saver Jelica." Kyalvik said looking at Torres and snarling while Jelica smirks while her tendrils secreted a slime that began coating any exposed skin on the woman numbing her body down as Jelica grinned. "Just doing my job, now is there anything else before I head off, need to bring this bounty back to Vanejin for her conditioning." Jelica teased as Kyalvik frowned.

"Well she's not the only agent on this ship, someone else, last I heard was heading for the bridge...mind if I take that one, I could use something to relieve some stress on." He hissed as Haley was now known on the ship too as Jelica smirks as she slung the Captain over her shoulder and playfully spanks the womans rump. "Hmm, I guess so, though I wouldn't mind a bonus for this hunt too." Jelica giggles, the pair starting to head towards her location no doubt intent on capturing her and having her join the Captain.

Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:31 pm

The young cadet eavesdropped on the alien pair as they conversed, trying to think up a plan to get her captain out of the blue one’s clutches and at least escape, if not take both of them down. A part of her wanted to laugh at hearing Kyalvik finally speaking up. He’d said not a word during his seizure, and she had started to wonder if he even could speak a language she’d understand.

They still think I’m on the bridge, she thought to herself. That was the only thing she could use to her advantage. Of course, once they got to the bridge and saw the security cameras pointed at the airlocks, they’d figure out pretty quickly what had happened. Haley could either slip past them and radio for help… or try to take ambush them both. The former she saw ending with her Captain captured, but her escaping. The latter…

She quietly backtracked before they could round the corner and took cover behind some cargo crates, waiting for them to pass…

Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:54 am

"Well you can enjoy yourself." Jelica teased as Kyalvik began walking towards the bridge and towards Haley's location. "Much as I'd like to play around, I need to get this one back to my ship," Jelica cooed as she smirked seeing the angry look on her captive while squeezing her now sensitive body. The woman slung over her shoulder as Jelica began moving forward too. Her ship somehow was also here in the same direction.

Kyalvik turned the corner first starting to pass those cargo crates...when his nose twitched and inhaled lightly. Jelica starting to turn the corner herself with a grin noticing him stopping. "What's up?" She asked curiously. "Nothing...just thought I'd smelled something." He growled.

Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:17 pm

Haley all but held her breath, her prominent chest holding still in the almost skintight material of the directorate combat suit. With it seeming like the alien holding her captain was going to depart soon, she needed to act fast. She didn’t have any more stun grenades… just her sidearm and batons to fall back on, and she felt relatively sure the many tentacles of the feminine alien would outmatch her in hand to hand quite quickly.

Even she caught the sound the reptilian alien sniffing, probably smelling something out of place in his own ship, if not just recognizing her scent outright. She needed to act now, while she still had some semblance of surprise she could leverage. She holstered her sidearm for now, grabbed her batons, and pushed against the stack of crates, trying to topple them over onto Kyalvik whilst she ran around the side towards the other alien, snapping both of the weapons into their extended shape and trying to find some opening to strike before her captain could be used as a shield against her.

Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:48 am

Kyalvik hissed a curse as he was buried in crates. Jelica's eyes widened briefly before narrowing as she saw Haley coming in close and smiled. She casually dropped the Captain who no doubt grunts at the drop but numb and unable to move thanks to the slime coating her body. Jelica dodges the opening strikes. "Ooh my...your a pretty one..." Jelica cooed as she looked at Haley with a hungry look in her eyes. "Hmm..what's your name sweetheart?" Jelica teased to rile the agent up with how casual she was like Haley wasn't a threat to her.

It was part of her strategy to distract her opponent before she fired from her own weapon as a blue sparking shot flew and if it hit would expand into an electric net designed to stun and capture.

Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:56 am

The redhead marked off Kyalvik mentally, at least for the moment, and continued her charge. Much to her surprise the other alien simply dropped the captain instead of using her as a shield as Haley had predicted. She wasn’t sure if the captain had been poisoned or otherwise debilitated in some way but tried to adapt on the fly.

“Captain, make for the ship!” She yelled over the commotion. Unfortunately, she hadn’t noticed until now that the voluptuous alien was also armed. “Crap!” She almost squeaked sliding like a baseball player the second she saw the weapon rise to meet her. She somehow managed to get under the shot but hear it crackling as it impacted the wall behind her, and the maneuver had left her well short of reaching her target.

She hurled one of the batons at Jelica from the ground before trying to get up and continue the fight. Unfortunately, Torres didn’t seem to be moving… at least not quickly.

Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:16 am

Jelica smirked as she dodged the tossed baton and smirked catching it with one tendril as she moved with speed and attempts to slam it against Haley's belly and pin her to the ground before she could get back up in time. Jelica smirked as her tendrils moved quickly wrapping around Haley's arms and legs as the alien straddled the Agent. Jelica giggles playfully as she leaned down towards Haley who'd find movement limited now as Jelica casually touched the girls chin with the baton.

"Two for one...? I'll take that...and your quite a beauty?" Jelica compliments while her tendrils moved in as two squeezed onto Haley's breasts now too...while secreting that same slime...which if it reaches any exposed skin would let Haley know why the Captain was so helpless.

Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:11 pm

Just as she was finding her footing, her own weapon impacted against her slender stomach. Though the high tech material absorbed much of the impact, it still knocked her back down and she quickly found herself pinned by the alluring alien. Much as she’d predicted, at this range she was no match for Jelica’s many tentacles and found her arms and legs pulled away from her, stretching her body a little.

“No… no no… captain, please! You’ve got to run!” She cried out, somewhat ignoring the questions and appraisal from her attacker. Almost all of her skin was covered save for her face, sparing her (for the second) from the slime’s effects, but that wouldn’t last. Even worse, as she felt the tendrils loop around her large chest she couldn’t help but blush, obviously feeling the pressure on her large tits through the relatively thin material of the suit. “Oh… get off me already! And stop… doing that!” She barked out, though stammered midway through.

Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:27 pm

"Sorry she won't be moving much...thanks to my lovely slime her body is very numbed, she can't even do a thing right now." Jelica teased while her tendrils squeezed tightly on those breasts...smirking at the blush on Haley's cheeks. "Hmm...but your a new face, your not any of the ADD Agents with a bounty on them like your Captain...shame, guess at most I can make a killing on the auctions." She teased as she showed one tendril as it rubbed against Haley's neck and face...coating her in the cool slime...but soon she began to feel the same numbing sensation filling her body.

Her body was also becoming more sensitive so her breasts felt the squeezes even more as Jelica smirked...getting off Haley while her tendrils lifted the girl up spread eagle style as Jelica approached the captain and picked her up once more. "Hmm....I got so many fun ideas for you both." Jelica teased licking her lips while admiring Haley's body while she gripped the captain...two agents seemingly for the price of one...what a profit.

Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:46 pm

The redhead winced as she was picked up, her face feeling… cool, even relaxed as the appendage smeared a stick substance across it. “Waaaagh!” came a cry of disgust from the girl, her cheeks shimmering in the soft light of the slaver’s ship. Rather quickly, she began to feel what Jelica meant as her own body stopped responding… the nerves below her neck going a little numb at first and then all but limp, leaving her only able to manage the smallest of resistance, even slurring her words a little.

Even as her mind raced she knew there was no reason for the apparent bounty hunter to let her, much less her captain, go. The only hope she had was to endure whatever happened until she could try to escape. Hopefully… that would come before Torres was turned over to someone and before she was apparently sold… for a purpose she didn’t have to guess at.

“Ahh… ahhhh… please… stop…” She gasped, her glistening face tinting red as the tendrils around her breasts squeezed in on the flexible suit and soft flesh beneath, distending them just a little and causing them to stand out even more from her body. It didn’t take long for small indentations to form in the suit as her nipples hardened… her already sensitive body pushed well past what a human would normally experience between her own modified body and the alien aphrodisiac. “Oh… god…. Nnnnnngh…” came the soft groan from her throat.

Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:34 am

Jelica chuckles as she released one of Haley's arms and sees it dropping limp as she nods gently she slung the two agents over a shoulder each...smirking while her tendrils casually coiled both their breasts squeezing them. While the ones on Haley's breasts coiled against the nipples and rubbed against them as well. Jelica smirking as she licked her lips...basically leaving her ally to get out of that pile of crates himself as she headed off towards her vessel. Calmly humming a tune while she playfully spanks both girls butts with her hands as Torres groaned at the spank and growled finally speaking up.

"D-damn it...please let her go! Haley has no reason to be taken!" Torres snapped trying to save the rookie as Jelica smirked calmly. "Oh? Why should I let this pretty one go...just look at her...she'll make some alien overlord happy as his new trophy slave." She teased as she soon reached her own ship...the airlock sealing behind her as she casually floats her ship having zero-g for now as she easily glides through her ship. Her extra tendrils helping guide her to the brig on her ship...where she guides the two agents...shackling them onto tables...spread eagle and laid next to each other. Both girls still being groped by Jelica's breasts as she tapped some nearby buttons onto a control pad as slowly her vessel began to take off...heading into space as she smiled. "Now then...welcome to your stay at Jelica's training prison," She teased...while she began her work...stripping Torres first infront of Haley as her superior was stripped down to nothing...

Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:44 am

Though she was relieved to hear her superior finally speak up and confirm she was ok, it was too late for the pair of them. Her own body’s failure to respond frustrated her even more and tears began to well in her eyes as she ground her teeth. As they were floated into the new ship, Jelica’s plan for her drudged up memories of what almost was before she was rescued by the A.D.D. “You’re… not gonna make me some plaything for a monster…” she uttered, though the tone of her voice had become significantly timider.

The tendrils guided her almost gently over to a table as her captain was treated the same. Each of Agent Young’s limbs was stretched… secured in a strong clamp until her body was bound in an X shape, her taut limbs and spread legs leaving her body exposed completely, a position her assailant continued to take advantage of by groping her heavy tits with those strong tentacles. The shiny, almost latex-like material of her combat suit squeaked as the appendages snaked around her sizeable breasts, straining the material… as well as the agent wearing it. “Ah… ahhhh… sorry… Ma’am…” She tried to apologize, ashamed of how good her body felt. She writhed a little on the table before stopping herself. “Damn you, stop it!”

Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next