View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 11:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Ceremony (for Haley) 

Post Re: Ceremony (for Haley)
She was weird. At least it seemed like it as she pondered those very words then abruptly changed the subject.

“That armor doesn't look like it helps much. I could fashion you something ten times better. That is if I cared too. Haven't been able to make a suit in such a long time.”

Then in a blink of an eye she moved. Much quicker than Eighty-Eight her empty hand made a motion too quick to follow almost as if she were a magician using slight of hand. In the time it took for her to process what she was now holding the object was flipped casually into her lap as she sprang backwards away from her and the stun grenade.

It was unclear whether she managed to get clear of the blast or just recovered before she had but when Haley next came too she had her arms bound by binders behind her back. She was still in her armor but she had been disarmed.

She found herself on the floor of a cockpit seeing this woman speaking to a humanoid male of the same species. It was unclear if he could see her from where she was but she could hear the trail end of a conversation before it ended.

“I took care of Slade's problem, well one of them. Next time he would be better off just sending me to take care of things. Eighty-Eight just made a mess of things. A mess that I'm stuck cleaning up.

“Good thing too. The ADD would have managed to find Slade.”

“I think, dear sister, he was counting on that. When will you be back? I have an assignment that can use your gentle touch.”

“Hm … pweehie. I was hoping on having a little fun first. A few hours I guess. I have a surprise for you."

“What is it this time?”

“It's a surprise Demi. I don't want to ruin it!” And she cut the feed unaware that she was now conscious it seemed.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:49 am

The redhead smiled slightly at the comment. “It helps more than you’d think… but I’m still not that comfortable wearing it.” She admits. In the time it took her to respond, something was tossed at her and landed with a soft *thud*. “Huh…”

Haley didn’t remember the blast so much as what followed. It was like the worst hangover she’d ever had… and then some. Fortunately, it passed much quicker, leaving only lingering stars in her vision and a lack of hearing for a few seconds, replaced by a loud ringing that seemed to bounce around inside her skull. “Bitch… thought… we were getting along…” She muttered. The redhead quickly realized her predicament as she came to… her arms had been pulled back into some kind of binding, thrusting her chest forward just slightly (and stretching the suit across her body even more).

As her hearing finally returned the two voices came to her, and she went quiet, trying to listen for anything that could help. She also realized that she seemed to be not in the garage but on a ship, making her wonder just how long she’d been out. She had no clue what this woman intended for her but… she didn’t want to stick around to find out if she could help it. Even so, with her arms as they were, options were limited. She tried to activate her communications near her neck, but couldn’t manage it with just her chin, and there didn’t seem to be anything nearby she could poke against it. For a brief moment, she considered attacking the woman from behind, but it seemed unlikely she could take her with the speed that her attacker had displayed… not to mention if she crashed the ship, it would just kill them both.

“So… what ah… what’s the plan. For me.” She spoke up, trying to sound calm yet failing. “I’m Agent Young, by the way. You should really get a lady's name before you take her out on a date.” She offered, trying to get her talking at least.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:58 pm

“I was wondering how long you were going to just lay there,” the woman spun her seat around to face her with a wide smile on her features. She had been aware or suspected that she was awake it seemed. Of course she could have been pretending that she was aware too in order to keep her guessing.

Her eyes trailed down her body then back up in a means of appraisal. “I'm Nissa of the house of Kray. And you were not part of the plan. What do you humans say? Wrong place, wrong time. But when opportunity presents itself ...”

She trailed off for a second as she considered the involvement of the ADD, this agent and the possibility that Slade was sloppy on purpose.

“I suppose you'll be lucky. Catch and release, am I using that term right? Anyway, Demi will probably let you go in time if it furthers Slade's interests … not that Slade matters since he works under Demi. But they usually don't impede what the other is doing.

“Too bad it looks like I'm going to miss out pending how long Demi decides to keep you for.”

Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:08 am

Haley listened with the attention only one in her predicament could give as this “Nissa” seemed to give mixed signals about what her fate was to be.

“Catch and Release”

“Opportunity”

“Let you go… in time”

She frowns, trying to understand. “If… you’re hoping to ransom me, I’m afraid I’m not worth much. I’m just an officer cadet in training I’m afraid. I could… owe you a favor though, if I ever make it up the ranks? Or you just run into me. I’m good for my word.” She offers truthfully. Despite the stun grenade stunt, this alien(?) didn’t seem as intent on harming her as Eighty-Eight had at least. Though the more she thought about it, perhaps the way that situation had resolved itself should be giving her more cause for concern.

Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:38 am

“A favor? Hm … for someone in my line of work I'd doubt that would help much,” she mused. She had figured that getting access to information or getting her to turn a blind eye to things was off the table not that she needed it herself.

Besides, making Demi happy was a greater reward. She smiled standing and approaching. Grabbing an arm she helped her up to her feet depositing her in the co-pilot's chair. Clearly one was not needed to run the vessel but it made it a lot easier to run.

Nissa was strong too not needing any help to get her up to her feet. In summary her species was much stronger then her own.

“Just sit tight and you should get through this,”
she giggled.

From what she could tell the vessel was in auto pilot. She would even have a chance to learn were she was. While not remote the system she was heading to didn't have much ADD actively outside of joint operations with the sentient species there that had their own police forces and militaries.

When issues got too intense sometimes agents were requested to assist the locals were there was a mutual interest in dealing with said criminals. Chances were that there would be opportunities in contacting help or getting sympathy had she crossed the locals.

But given that their destination was a remote planetoid devoid of life chances were good that she wouldn't come across such help. A base for criminals perhaps. There was no telling until she got there and unless she tried something the journey was just over two hours.

She had a sense that she had been out of it for about an hour or so. There was no traffic at the planetoid which was a barren frozen place. Indeed there was a base there that was beneath the surface of the planet.

They flew into a crater at the surface until they reached a subterranean construct where she was lead out of the ship after having her com taken. Inside there were armored humanoids some of which gazed at her as she was brought past to wind up in a large chamber that had a few more guards and another one of these near human aliens, the very one she witnessed Nissa speaking too.

“Demi! Do you like what I brought you?”

The male eyed her. He wore armor like a knight of some sort. There was no telling how it would hold up against blaster fire so she had no clue just how practical it was. This Demi came forth regarding her though that look was appraising it felt less like an appraisal of worth in the traditional sense. She didn't get the vibe that he was a slaver, yet he did regard her features carefully.

“You have brought an agent here? Tell me, what is your name?”

Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:00 am

The arm binder creaked a bit as she was pulled to her feet and “helped” to the co-pilot’s chair. With her arms locked behind her though, she couldn’t exactly sit comfortably. Her displayed chest thrust out embarrassingly, especially noticeable thanks to the skintight suit. “You’re really selling the experience here…” She sighed, looking over what she could of the instruments and trying to figure out where they were headed. Eventually, she managed to do just that… though she’d never heard of the planetoid before, so it didn’t really matter. As long as there was a breathable, livable atmosphere… or they didn’t just plan to airlock her… she supposed it didn’t matter if whomever she was being taken to really would release her. Even so… she needed to report back to command about this “Slade” person, especially if there were more bounty hunters after the Major.

The system itself was at least known to her, and she knew the agency had dealings here, even if she’d never been herself. If she could contact someone, anyone, they might help her. The ship’s flight continued longer than she expected… taking them far from anywhere she might find said help, before finally arriving at the barren little rock… little more than a large asteroid, from what she could tell, though certainly big enough to build a good hideout on… or in, as she soon found out.

Eventually forced out and marched through the facility by Nissa, she couldn’t help feeling on display as almost every single armored individual, likely criminals, seemed to eye her up and down. She could hear whispers around her but not make out what they were saying, leaving her mind to foster paranoia. Eventually, she was brought before this “Demi”, that Nissa seemed so concerned with.

She was surprised by his armor… like the others around him, it seemed anachronistic, almost archaic, compared to her own, or anything she’d seen used in combat. She was more concerned with the… man… inside of it though. Like Nissa, he clearly wasn’t human, but he could pass as such quite easily if he’d desired to.

“Officer Cadet Haley Young…” She offered, considering continuing but deciding to let him introduce himself without being a snark. Maybe it was the old-looking armor but she got the feeling it would be best not to be rude.

Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:12 pm

“Cadet?” He glanced toward Nissa for a moment then back at her. He approached circled her once as his eyes peeled over her.

“I could get quite a price for you.” A hand gripped one of her breasts squeezing it as if he were checking a melon for ripeness. He grinned then retracted that hand placing it behind his back.

“Fortunately for you I am not a slaver. I am Demetrius of the house of Kray. You can call me Kray.” He nodded to one of the soldiers present who unfastened her binders before they were dismissed.

Only she and Nissa remained and in short order Nissa was dismissed as well after being told to see someone called Mitzi for details on her assignment. Kray didn't appear to have any energy weapons on his person but she took note of a simple sword on his belt.

She could tell he was probably right handed considering the position of that blade. Kray looked toward her, considering for a moment.

“I see that you are undamaged so you're smart enough not to take any of Nissa's bait. But I trust you are simply bidding your time. I will save you the hassle. You won't escape. Nor will you get a message out. The communications here can only contact our ships and the hanger is guarded. Not to mention the other surprises here. You don't want to come across Enkia anyway so you are best just staying put. I cannot guarantee your safety otherwise.

“But I doubt you will listen and have to find this out the hard way. Now loose the uniform. I can't take the chance that there's a hidden transmitter on it. My sister isn't the only armorer in the galaxy and I'm sure that others have customized their gear. Would the ADD give such to a cadet? I'm unsure how they operate but better safe than sorry.”

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:03 am

She looked to her side at Nissa as the man seemed to perk up at her rank. “Officer Cadet” She corrected, a bit of pride in her voice. As he began to circle her, she stood still but followed him with her head. She was unprepared for him to simply reach out and grope one of her heavy tits though and gasped slightly as the material stayed pliant, mashing the ample flesh beneath easily. Though she balled her fists and twitched, she held back from striking him or otherwise trying to shove him off… mostly due to being vastly outnumbered. Still, her displeasure was evident.

“Quite the gentleman I see…” She muttered. In short order, he dismissed the men she assumed to be guards, and then even Nissa, though with some sort of job for her… fortunately, it didn’t seem to involve the Major. She relaxed a little as he appraised her of her situation, though not much. “Nissa said you’d let me go… so I hadn’t planned on causing trouble.” She shrugs, not mentioning that she had implied there would be a period of something unpleasant first.

Even so, she was hardly surprised, yet still revolted, at his first command. “I… no? This armor is expensive, for one thing. For the other, I’m not just going to strip for you. I understand your concern but… that’s unreasonable.” She said, crossing her arms over her chest.

Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:45 am

“I stand corrected. Officer cadet.” There was a bit of a sarcastic tone to his voice, clearly her rank held little importance to him.

His eyes slid down her form as she mentioned causing no trouble then he made a small nod. “In time you will be released provided you don't get yourself killed by doing something unpleasant. My dearest sister has the habit of overlooking details.

“Damages must be assessed and mitigated first.”
He raised a brow at her refusal to loose the armor then smirked.

Instead of just forcing it off her or doing something so crude he reached behind him producing a knife that had been strapped to his back. But he did not approach her or threaten her with it twirling the weapon in his hand casually almost as if thinking upon something.

Then he stopped playing with the weapon so she could clearly see it. The blade rusted before her eyes then began falling apart disintegrating in some areas. In a short few seconds the weapon went from being pristine to barely being recognized for what it was.

“I doubt the armor would fit anyone here. Nissa doesn't have the bust for it and has her own suit any way. I will not tell you again. Whether the armor remains in one piece makes no difference to me. Take it off or have it removed.

“If it is indeed so costly you may wish to preserve it or attempt to preserve your modesty not that that will be likely for much longer. Unless of course you believe that you can stop me. The choice is yours.”

Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:44 pm

Haley placed her hands on her hips unconsciously as he smirked at her… clearly thinking very little of her. Perhaps he was right… she had been captured quite easily after all. Still, it infuriated her. Beyond that though, there was something else… a predatory glare that he cast over her young body, all but displayed by the bodysuit that the directive used for armor.

She swallowed a lump down her slender throat in response to his show of power, and her hands slowly fell from her hips to cross in front of her waist nervously. “… ok, you’ve made your point.” She admits, her voice a touch smaller than it had been before. She unlatched the bulkier pads across her shoulders, slipping her arms free from the protection before repeating the process near her hips and stepping each of her long legs out of the armor that also served as boots. The redhead was left in a purple bodysuit that stopped shy of her shoulders.

She hesitated for a moment, closing her eyes and mentally preparing herself, before unzipping it down her back and peeling off the purple latex-like material as well, trying to cover her large breasts with one hand while continuing to step out of the suit… needing her other hand. When it was finally pulled down past her waist, she turned to the side a little and clenched her legs together, trying to protect her modesty as best she could, though you could still glimpse her waxed sex occasionally as she fidgeted around, finally leaving the suit on the floor and covering herself with her hands… even though her busty chest was a bit too large to cover. “Don’t… suppose I get something else to wear in the meantime…?” she asked quietly.

Last edited by Haley Young on Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:09 am

Her body was tough to hide from his gaze. Once she had been naked he walked around her viewing all of her as the seconds past from her last question. Coming back to the front of her body she would note the small grin there.

“Such a delicious body. Why do you insist on covering it?” He questioned and as it seemed like he would ignore her question completely he answered it. “If you must cover it then something can be arranged ...”

Surprisingly he didn't outright refuse her request but she would remain naked for the time as she was lead away to what would be her home for the duration of her stay. As to be expected the others here looked at her and stared. No one approached her while she was in Kray's presence at least.

During her journey one of them had been sent back to the room to take care of her suit locking it away somewhere she presumed. At last she had been lead into a cell block that had a dozen cells only one of which had been occupied by a knight that casually looked up from his bunk and watched her pass.

Haley noted a camera present and switches on the wall that activated force fields meant to keep them inside their respective cells. There was a bunk, sink and toilet present though no mirror but rather a reflective piece of rectangular metal well polished and bolted to the wall.

“Nothing is free. Give me a look at that body, a close look, and I will get you a blanket at least.” At least the other prisoner was at the end of the hall. Out of earshot for simple conversation but raising her voice he would certainly hear. From where he was he would be unable to see her too but that was not the knight she had to worry about at present.

Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:11 pm

Agent Young tried to keep from shivering or letting her fear influence her posture as he stalked around her like a predator, but she was definitely intimidated… in her state, it would be hard not to be. She could feel his eyes upon her naked form; her curved ass, the swell of her covered breasts beneath her hand, her fiery locks laying across her bare shoulders.

“You’re wearing clothes too you know… I would expect you to understand…” She responded. She was a bit surprised to hear she’d be given something to wear… though she wasn’t sure if she believed it. Eventually, she felt him give her a light but firm push, leading her once again through the facility… once again she felt those same eyes on her, though this time it was far worse. Eventually, she accepted that she couldn’t cover her sex and walk all that well, and just moved both hands to cover her breasts.

The redhead took note of both the cell layout and its lone inhabitant as she was lead in… she was to be imprisoned then. Not what she had expected given the lead-up, but maybe it would be alright, she thought to herself. Reluctantly, she eventually moved her hands as she was told, shakily moving them to her side and standing straight, her large tits sticking out on display, and her hairless sex no longer hidden from sight…

Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:11 am

“Much better ...” he purred as his eyes inspected her feasting on every curve and even reaching out to touch a breast once again with his gauntleted hand. Naturally he could not feel that touch himself but it was done more to get a reaction out of her.

He half expected some defiance but she understood her position. She was left there, the force field turned on. She was alone in her cell, the other prisoner at the far end of the hall in his own cell. The temperature was alright but it was a bit drafty though she was unable to determine why or were that draft had been coming from at present.

Thankful that she did not resist one of the knights entered the detention center. He had a trolley that contained food and came to her cell first giving her a blanket but no food before more back to feed the other prisoner and then departing.

She was in that cell for an undetermined amount of time before another guard came to see her. At first he said nothing staring at her then dropping the field. “Discard that blanket,” the man commanded going so far to wrench it away from her if she refused.

Once that had been accomplished he commanded her to stand still, arms out to her sides then he began measurements and left. When he returned next it was with a yellow dress that looked dated as far as fashion went, shoes and even undergarments.

“Put this one. Kray will see you soon enough.”

Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:43 am

The agent tried not to give him the satisfaction of seeing her tremble… she was a directorate agent, after all, they were supposed tougher than this! Even so, she couldn’t stifle a gasp as he groped her heavy tit, the redhead’s belly contracting at the touch. She finally glared at him but didn’t say anything… hoping that this would pass soon enough… that she hadn’t been deceived about being let go eventually.

And then… he left her there, much to her surprise. The energy barrier activated as he left, and she was essentially alone. “Figures…” she muttered to herself, expecting the blanket to be the first of many broken promises. She huddled up to one side of the cell, keeping warm enough but hardly comfortable. Thankfully, she was proven wrong before very long, and the promised blanket was delivered. She didn’t much mind not being fed… she wasn’t hungry yet and suspected she wouldn’t have much of an appetite even if she were.

Draping the blanket around herself like a shawl, she kept warm, if not bored, for some time… she wasn’t sure how long. There was no way of telling time from the cell. Once or twice she pondered calling down to the other prisoner but always decided against it.

Finally, the guard approached her cell, prompting the redhead to look up from her huddled position on the bunk. She scowled a bit at his command but did as she was told, tossing the blanket to the alien. “Alright alright… no need to be pushy.” She sighed, following his commands… with a great deal of trepidation, though she quickly came to the conclusion he wasn’t there to harm her as he began to take measurements. And then he too was gone without so much as a word. “Gruff types, these boys…” She said to herself, sitting back on the bed once more.

He returned in short order this time (either that or she was getting used to waiting), with some garments for her. They were… not really her style, but she wasn’t about to complain. “Thank you!” She quickly said, putting the clothes on even before she was told to. In retrospect, she sincerely doubted the guard had given them to her for any reason other than being told to do so, but she was grateful none-the-less. “Ah… your boss again? Alright… anything I should know? You all seem to respect him.”

Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:02 am

The guard considered her question for a moment then shook his head. “Nothing important. Nothing that you won't figure out for yourself. I would tell you not to make any mistakes in angering him but that goes without saying. Let's go.”

She was escorted and received more than a few looks from those armored knights. At one point she thought she glimpsed an alien, the very one she saw on that holo communications. She couldn't be sure as he rounded a corner not giving her much change to see the gray, bald headed thing but it did possess a tale.

Delivered to a large room there were windows here, fake ones clearly. It was probably some projected screen that displayed space, one of many nebulae that she witnessed in the past. A long table was here along with food on the opposite end where a well dressed man sat. She could have mistaken him as human if not for the large pointed ears, a feature he could have concealed easily enough.

“Have a seat Officer Cadet.” Her escort dismissed there was no one else present. Whether she sat or not he went on after a sip of wine.

“Your release will take a little longer than anticipated. My sister … my half sister … can be such a screw up at times. Granted she's good at what she does but has a habit of overlooking things or becoming too focused on her own goals.

“Suffice it to say she didn't expect for you to be released. Frankly I don't want the hassle of ADD involvement in what I do, at least not yet. So she never expected you to be released. You still will of course but there is some information that she unwittingly gave you that you must unlearn first.”

Apparently he had time to debrief Nissa and figured out something. He cut a piece of his steak taking a bit then glancing toward her.

“First I am going to have Slade double check to see if you do possess this knowledge. Granted he can't do much if you do so I will have to acquire other means to rid you of it. That brings us to other matters. Your accommodations, food and so forth. As I've said nothing is free. My people contribute in their own ways. You have a choice in attempting to endure for as long as possible or actually providing something worthwhile to make your stay more tolerable.”

Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next