View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Ceremony (for Haley) 

Post Re: Ceremony (for Haley)
She nodded her head in thanks for the advice, useless though it may have been… never hurt to be polite to your kidnappers, she figured, and followed along with the guard… trying not to take note of the many stares she got on the trip. She did her own double take at the grey alien, unsure at first where she recognized it from. By the time it came to her, the alien had passed from her sight… and she probably had more important matters ahead of her.

The dining room seemed overly fancy to her, at least for the type of operation she’d seen thus far. This Kray seemed to like living in luxury, she reasoned. Then again, she could hardly blame him… space life had been hard to adjust to for her. The redhead did as she was told, sitting politely at the other end of the table. “Sorry about the… officer cadet thing.” She laughed nervously, realizing in hindsight how petty it must have sounded.

Agent Young listened intently as he explained… somewhat… her situation. She didn’t like the sound of “unlearning” anything. She frowns slightly at his final ultimatum… unsure what he wanted of her but feeling quite angry none-the-less. “Look… I get what it’s like in a remote place like this, so… we’ll see. But you also kidnapped me and brought me here… well, your half-sister did. It’s not like I want to be here in the first place.” She reasons. Haley’s vision fell to the table… she wanted to ask about the Major… but at the same time, she didn’t want to know. Either way, it wasn’t going to get her out of here right now, and she wasn’t going to be helping from here anyways. “So… what do you want from me?” She finally asks reluctantly.

Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:23 pm

He took another bit of his steak then gazed toward her. “Nissa has a way of making problems for me. Clearly you do not wish to be here but I cannot simply let you go until I am sure that such knowledge, if you possess it, has been eliminated.

“Certain telepathic aliens and drugs can target specific memories. The trick is locating such things. Many who can do it have issues about doing it and one must find the right person. Outside of getting acquainted with Slade I require nothing from you.

“You on the other hand will require much.”
He paused just long enough for her to think about what he was saying. Then he put those thoughts into words.

“As an agent I'm sure you are use to all sorts of situations. Humans are prized by many species in the galaxy. In many ways they are versatile to the needs of the many. Able to fill the needs of most species in the galaxy whether it's out of sustenance or simply fun.

“It's your choice in how you convince the guards to give up a portion of their rations or whatever else you may need. Your choice in whether or not you eventually find yourself hungry enough. A word of advice, the officers have more to offer.”

There was a small grin before he took another sip of wine. “Those clothes are a gift despite what I said earlier. Alterations had to be made of course, especially in the chest department, clothing from my sister's last assignment that would have ended up thrown out.”

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:06 am

“I can’t fathom why anyone would have issues with such a practice.” She groaned, rolling her eyes. She listened with growing anger as she laid out her situation. Somehow, she was more offended about his assessment of humanity, obviously speaking of her gender when he did, than the implication that he was going to have her brainwashed in some respect should he require it. She tried to stay cool, though it was growing more and more difficult for her.

“If you’d give us humans a chance, I think you’d find we’re capable of more than being playthings for every pervert, sociopath, and otherwise rapist in the universe. Look… aside from embarrassing me and knocking me out, you and yours haven’t done anything too bad. I’d be more than happy to chalk this up to unfortunate circumstance and misjudgment and tell my commanding officers as such if you just let me go. I can’t fathom what information I could possibly have from you or your sister, save this “Slade” you all seem to keep talking about.” She suggested.

The redhead tugged a bit at the yellow garment and blushed at his notice of the alterations necessary… she still had moments where she wasn’t comfortable in her body… where it didn’t feel like her own.

Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:14 am

“Humans are frail. Of all the species I have encountered there are few that are frailer. Any way, I cannot take a chance that you are not lying about bringing your fellow agents back here.

“Too much time and money has been spent on this base as it is. To have to abandon it already will set me back quite a bit.”
He explained flipping open a panel on the arm rest of his chair revealed a few buttons one of which he pressed.

Two knights entered and were given orders to take her to see Slade. The pair did as commanded seizing her if necessary and bringing her away. The selected route had less knights so she wasn't stared at too often.

Getting to a room she could tell that it was some sort of lab. Beakers and flasks had been everywhere along with a few machines and what looked to be an electric chair that the pair strapped her into. Once that was done a silver helmet was set upon her head and the pair departed.

Not long after the pair left she could hear movement behind her. Someone or something had been there nearing her position it was right behind her, a three fingered hand falling down on her shoulder.

State your name and the last thing you recall before coming here.

The voice originated in her head as if she were wearing headphones and not hearing it at all with her ears. That touch faded from her and she could hear the clink of glass and more foot falls as the person was busy with something.

Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:36 am

She considered retorting but could tell there was no point in arguing further with him. She sighed and nodded, departing with the knights… it seemed her time here would be unpleasant after all. Even though she was clothed this time, she was still glad there were fewer leering aliens along the route she was taken by the pair.

Upon reaching the lab, Haley started to get anxious again… she didn’t want to have her memories wiped, of course, but if that was the price for her freedom she’d go through with it. But now that she was here, the reality set in… not to mention she got the feeling more than just memory tampering had gone on in this place. The knights, whether oblivious to her peril, or sensing it and acting accordingly, gave her no respite and grabbed her by each arm, forcing her down into an intimidating looking chair and securing her with a few straps across her limbs, as well as a metallic helmet that crushed her blazing red hair to her skull. The agent chewed on her lip in apprehension as she was left alone…

… or so she thought for but a few moments. Something moved behind her… moving closer… hovering over her. She nearly leaped as the alien hand caressed her shoulder near the dress’s strap. It’s (?) voice rang through her thoughts rather than her ears… she wondered if that was due to the device, or if it was just telepathic.

“H…Haley Young. Ah… I was pursuing an assassin, Eighty-Eight… he had turned the tables though and pinned me down, was going to choke me to death… and then Nissa rescued me… to kidnap me.” She explained. For a brief moment, she considered if she’d be better off having more of her memories erased… she had some dark ones for sure.

Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:41 pm

“Good. The word echoed in her head. Her mind taking her back to the moment and for some time there was silence. However, her thoughts repeatedly lingered on those events thinking about them again and again.

Sped up memories of that incident, slowed down ones as if they were being viewed, rewound and played back in various speeds. There was no pain and she did not feel as if she lost any memories though there was no way to be sure.

There is no need to be anxious. Relax. For minutes those memories played back even pausing on certain details. Then they went back to the very start of her investigation just before she was dispatched, accelerated and slowed down at key points.

Other agents … good ... That voice purred into her head. Then those memories went beyond her kidnapping to when she woke in Nissa's ship. Those memories played back pausing on her time in the co-pilot's seat.

You saw where the ship was heading … that can be recounted with hypnosis or other telepaths. Nothing else seems to be of consequence. The alien appeared in front of her, the same mouth-less three fingered tailed one that she had seen on a few occasions already.

Slade didn't seem to care if she had been aware that he was present or not. He held a needle in his hand. Unlike Kray I want to be discovered. Maybe not here but I'll give you some incentive in continuing your search. Well, you've found me but let's continue our little game after you leave … still, I got to get rid of that small memory before our game can begin.

Currently I cannot remove it. Block it, yes, but blocks can be broken.
He injected her. At first nothing happened, the effects far from immediate though she was going nowhere and he was in no hurry. He vanished from sight again reappearing to attach electrodes to her arms, legs, and after cutting away the dress to her chest. A warmth began spreading through her at that point accelerating as a breast was grabbed and squeezed. Only her under garments covering her with scraps of the cut and torn breasts dangling on her shoulders or gathered by her hips.

Now to provide you some incentive Miss Young. That blade cut away her bra, his hand return to make flesh on flesh contact with her which felt nice and intense given those drugs.

Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:52 am

She mostly listened quietly as the voice echoed in her thoughts. It wasn’t long before she had the sensation of having her memories rewind, freeze, and fast forward as if she… and someone else, apparently… were watching a video of her thoughts. While there was no pain involved, the entire experience was unsettling for sure. “Trying to…” She responded. She was unable to help but wonder… and figured he could probably tell as much… at why he seemed interested in “other agents”, and as he went on, her pondering shifted to just what it was that he wanted from the young woman.

“Yeah, that’s… pretty much what I figured… just the system where you are.” She admitted, feeling this was all a bit much for that tiny bit of information… what had they thought she knew, she wondered?

As the alien shifted into her view, she narrowed her eyes a bit. “… you…?” She said, then hushed, though there was a bit of recognition in her eyes and certainly her thoughts. Was that the alien that Eighty-Eight had been talking to? She didn’t see how Kray fit into this, but her memory of Slade on the day of the ceremony came to the forefront of her thoughts if Slade were still reading them. And, he wanted to be found? What did that even mean, she thought to herself. The redhead noticed the needle in the alien’s strange grip as he spoke and her eyes widened a little.

“Ah!” She gasped, hissing in a breath as he poked it into her skin. She sat apprehensively for what seemed like a very long time. Suddenly he was beside her, attaching small electrodes along her biceps, forearms, and her calves. “Ah… is all this necessary?” She started to ask.

A quick slice with some sort of bladed instrument and her dress was falling off of her large chest, the straps cut, the top pushed down beneath her bust and all the way down her stomach to her waist. “What… stop it!” she finally protested, feeling him press an electrode into the top of each breast, just above the bra. The redhead began to struggle, albeit in vain, against the chair’s restraints. As if in response he took hold of one of her heavy tits and squeezed. She quickly suspected what the injection had been, or at least one of its side effects, as the groping motion sent a wave of pleasure through her. Once again the blade descended, this time slicing through the bra’s straps and sides, shearing it away and baring her young breasts to the alien, who quickly took advantage. She bit harder on her lip, trying in vain to stifle a groan of unwanted pleasure, as those three fingers squeezed down on the supple flesh, sending yet another rush of sensation through her body. She tried her best not to react, not to push her chest out into those groping hands, even as her nipples grew hard against Slade’s palm.

Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:40 pm

Of course it's necessary.

He answered her, those red eyes of his noting her physical reactions as much as the tumult that swam through her mind. She fought against the sensation that was flowing through her brain and body, a finger tracing over on of those erect nipples.

That drug effects the Ospodens differently hence the delay.

Drawing his hand away he cut away her panties before stepping out of sight once more. This time he returned with a remote and a black wand with a circular tip. Pressing the wand between her thighs the device was turned on and the circle began rotating as it was moved against her sex, around it and over that clit.

The remote was then turned on sparking up those electrodes. Small shocks caressed the skin in random places those shocks continuing to jump about her body with low intensity. At most they were irritating but more often than not they brought an unusual pleasant sensation to her, no doubt the drug had something to do with it.

It's an anesthesia if you are curious. At least it is to them. It has a different effect on humans that I discovered quite by accident when I tried to use it for surgery on one of your kind. Not quite an aphrodisiac but it does enhance rather than numb certain sensations. Now, shall we kick it up a notch?

That sphere of the wand increased in speed as it played against her young body.

Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:44 am

The girl squirmed in the alien’s strange grip, feeling its digits tracing over her stiffened tits, coaxing them to harden even more despite her embarrassment. While she was distracted, she realized her last undergarment had likewise been short away, leaving her in the fragments of the dress, bunched up around her waist like a belt, her body utterly exposed.

“Why? Why are you doing this? I… ah… ahhh… please… don’t… not there…” She gasps as the wand starts to vibrate and massage her small clit. The little button quickly responded and before he even spoke again she could feel herself growing wet, despite her best efforts. She dug her fingers into the arms of the chair, pushing and pulling, trying to get free to no avail.

“I… I can tell what it… does!” She cries out with a mixture of anger and barely held back passion. Her belly fluttered, breasts heaving as she started to pant. Her body occasionally jerked or undulated, wanting to go with the sensations even while she tried to hang on to some shred of dignity.

Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:13 am

Because I can. Came his response. And to motivate …

He had different objectives then Kray. Wanting the attention of the ADD. Perhaps he did not wish for them to come here and wanted to direct them elsewhere. All she knew for certain was that he wanted Audrey dead but even that was unclear. He wanted agents to come to him whether the major herself or others and Eighty-Eight was a link to point them in the right direction. There was no telling what would have happened if not for Nissa's involvement.

The wand was pulled away and a thick finger replaced it rubbing against that slit and collecting those juices. How easy it is for you humans to get turned on despite the situation. Fight it if you must but in the end you're only harming yourself.

That finger pressed inside her nice and slow until it filled her. Remaining still in order to torment her even further.

Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:09 am

“I don’t… nnngh… don’t even know what you want… maybe start with that?” She gasps, blushing as he points out how quickly her body responded. The redhead struggled a bit more… testing the straps and bindings… unwilling to just sit there and be violated. The chair proved more than strong enough to hold her despite her best efforts.

For a brief moment she thought she had earned a reprieve, whether through a change of heart on the alien’s part, or simply getting annoyed enough at her squirming. However as the finger pressed to her slit she realized her mistake and whined softly through her teeth. “Please… don’t… don’t do this? I…ah… ah… damn… you… ah… ohhhhh…” She gasped softly, her ecstasy laden gasps barely above a whisper as she tried to control herself. Every inch he pressed deeper, her pussy quivered around him and she gasped, her belly fluttering, breasts puffing out each time. The young woman clenched her eyes shut and grit her teeth, frustrated at being unable to control herself yet continuing to try in spite of it all. Her physical struggling had stopped for the moment and his digit seemed to elicit jerks and jumps from the bound redhead with each little movement.

Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:31 pm

Do you really want that? To languish under the effects of the drug when relief is so near at hand? He did not care for her answer moving his finger inside her for effect curling it up just a little before it went still again.

When he drew that finger out of her passage he brought it up between their faces as if to have a clear look at the evidence there then a moment later those electrodes fired up in intensity randomly jumping about her body.

Again he disappeared to that table coming back with something else. A pair of clear tubes that he stuck over each nipple. The tubes extended back to the table behind her and when he flipped a switch on some unseen machine they began to suckle and pull against the area they had been attached to.

His hand ran along the length of one of her legs, nice and slow. How does that feel? It can feel so much better. Not that you really have a choice in the matter.

It felt as if he were grinning at her, but lacking a mouth it was hard to tell for sure.

Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:38 am

The agent didn’t dare answer him… though the way she bit at her lip and curled her fingers around the chair probably answered for her. Every little movement got a reaction out of her; a twist, a stilted gasp, or an averted gaze. She didn’t need to see the alien’s digit between them to know that it was glistening with her excitement, however, forced the sensation may have been.

The little devices across her suddenly kicked up their activity, jolting her body, the tingling dancing between painful and sensual. Both of the girl’s nipples stood erect as the electrodes buzzed her large breasts, and her legs would occasionally twitch or flex, trying to close or even open (though without the range of movement to actually do so, thanks to the bindings).

When next her tormentor returned, she whined in unwanted pleasure as he pressed the tubes against her tits, dimpling the fleshy orbs slightly before sucking their hardened tips into the tube. She panted softly… unable to stop the occasional fleeting moan or whine of pleasure no matter how much she tried.

Again she couldn’t bring herself to answer him, nor even look at him, though the embarrassment and pleasure written across her face told quite the story. Even her body slowly squirmed in the chair, seeming to want to press her breasts out for the machine to suck on, though she corrected her posture each time, sitting back in the chair.

Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:22 am

While she did not answer him Slade did not stop noting her struggles. He could feel the agony in her mind as the drug flowed through her. The sucking on her breasts along with those jolts continued. Slade gazed at her for a moment then traced that wet finger against her lips as if he were applying lipstick to her.

How careless of me.

Disappearing for a moment he returned with what looked to be a ball gag at first glance. There was a thin rod poking out of one end, which was fashioned out of some form of latex as the gag was strapped into place and that rod slipped into her mouth. A button was pressed on the opposite side of that gag causing that rod to extend deeper into her throat then retract only to press in again as her mouth was fucked by the toy.

Nice and slow the rhythm was predictable and monotonous. The straps on her legs were undone, fingers propping open her pussy so that Slade could look inside those juicy folds. Again a finger pressed inside her then swirled against the very walls of her body.

Seems that you can use something bigger. His finger came free only for the tip of his tail to trace against her slit rubbing up and down along her, then easing back to those gates. Let's see just how long you can hold back. Or maybe ...

He didn't finish the thought but touched the button at the back of the ball gag causing it to increase and decrease in speed at an unpredictable pace.

Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:35 am

Seconds ticked like hours as the machines worked at Haley’s body, zapping her sensitive body, sucking at her prominent nipples, and promising to break her… to get her to moan in passion for her tormentor. It wouldn’t be long, she knew… sweat was already beading across her body, making her fair skin glisten in the lab’s meager lighting.

In a way, her tormentor would be the one to stifle her oncoming moans… but not in a way she would appreciate. By the time she realized what was happening, he was pressing the gag to her soft lips, already spread from panting. The young agent let out a surprised gagging noise as the shaft pushed into her throat, even trying to go down it a little, before retracting and beginning to throat fuck her.

“Gluck…gah… glah… ahh…ak…” came the undignified chorus from the girl’s throat while her eyes widened in horror at what was being done to her. Her head tilted back unconsciously in response to having her throat stuffed. There wasn’t much time to process that before she felt those alien digits at her sex again, pulling her petals apart for another to slip once more inside her now very wet folds… her own juices still lingering on her spread lips. It dipped in, tracing over her inner walls, getting more and more squeaks and gagged responses from the captive agent.

As he pulled his finger back, she tried to catch her breath… hardly a reprieve, she thought, but it would have to do. She wasn’t ready as his tail pushed at her pussy, threatening to slip inside. Her young body tightened in response, gripping the chair with her fingers, her toes curling below. Undaunted, her tormentor simply switched a setting on the gag, causing it to start to oscillate its rhythm, feeling even more like a real person was face fucking the poor girl. Gagged pleas seemed to come from the girl, judging by her trembling eyes, as she watched him…

Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next