View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 How to find an opening (for Haley) 

Post Re: How to find an opening (for Haley)
Jarvok listened to Haley's gossip about her fellow agents with interest at the start, but quickly became bored with the utterly useless tidbits. She continued blabbering about information either too far out of date, or so trivial that no one could ever make use of it. He cut her off mid-sentence with a harsh slap to the rump as she was giving the name and description of an agent who never went on field missions. "We both know none of that garbage was worth the breath you wasted on it. Its clear that you won't give me information on the Directorate without direct questions and punishments for failure to answer. I'm disappointed, but not all that surprised. Fine then, give me five pieces of information about your time as a slave or sexual fantasies instead."

He let her rattle off an account of her treatment, and nodded at the end, although the agent couldn't see it past the blindfold. "That's a good start. We'll count that as two, three once you tall me the name of your previous owner. I might decide to sell you back to her for a decent offer. For now, just shut up. I don't want to hear anything but moans or begging until I'm done."

With no more preamble, Jarvok aligned his rock hard cock against the agent's dripping pussy, took a firm grip of her thighs and yanked her bodily backwards until she was impaled on the mammoth spire. With a single thrust, he was buried balls deep in the helpless woman, enjoying the sensation of her clench around him with the shock of the sudden penetration. He could feel the vibrations of the toy jammed into her ass, practically massaging his member as he let the agent's body adjust to fit the massive intruder, and used reached down to turn it back to its highest setting. After a moment more of just enjoying her tightness, Jarvok relaxed his pull and let Haley swing back until his head was just barely dipping into her hole, before swinging her back to repeat the process. Each swing would slam into the poor woman's body with teeth jarring force, causing her stomach to bulge with the size of the invader. It was immediately obvious that any pleasure Haley felt was purely an afterthought, as her captor used her like nothing more than a fuck hole.

Despite his apparent lack of interest in the agent's enjoyment, his extra arm still took the initiative to pump the vibrator lodged in her backdoor, enjoying the sensation of shifting through her inner walls. He wasn't nearly as enthusiastic about it as when he was rewarding her for answering questions, but it certainly wasn't something anyone could ignore.

Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:44 am

The bound agent found herself working her fingernails against her palm in frustration as he would seem to grow annoyed with her answers. Increasingly she wanted to protest, but she always managed to catch herself just before saying anything, not wanting to set him off yet again. She could deal with being raped and verbally abused… she couldn’t deal with the guilt of murdered friends on her conscience.

Finally, she felt him standing between her spread legs again… and then she was pulled back, onto his waiting shaft. Somewhere in her head, she remembered him warning her that she wouldn’t be prepared for him but not paying it much mind. As his girth strained against her young sex, she opened her mouth to cry out but was silent, and then managed a squeak, followed by another, as he drug her further and further down his cock. “Ah… ah… too… too big… please… stop… nnnghhhh…” She managed to gasp out, though even she could tell she was adjusting to it fairly quickly, feeling as every ridge and vein stuffed her inner walls like a glove. She felt him finally pulling out of her… this had just been one thrust, she realized. Again, and then again, he swung her back, impaling her, her taut belly stretching just slightly at the intrusion, feeling the vibrator humming against his cock inside of her.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:04 am

The poor girl thought that after all of this, the kidnapping, the threats, the questioning, that he was going to STOP just because he was big? How was she still under the impression that what she wanted mattered at all. He yanked Haley back down so that he was buried balls deep within her, then raised a hand and brought it down with a resounding crack on her rump. "Stop complaining bitch. This is how stupid girls who think they are too good to serve get fucked. I'm teaching your body what it feels like to be nothing more than a sex toy. If you had been smart enough to accept your situation and as to be my slave, you'd be getting a much gentler treatment. I don't hurt my pets unless they earn punishment."

To reinforce his words, Jarvok repeated his pounding, slamming up against the very gates of Haley's womb. Despite that his disappointment with how his new slave was reacting to captivity, he couldn't fault the woman's body. Even after her time as a slave, her sopping pussy was still achingly tight. Her lips gripped onto him as he let her swing forward, as if trying to support her entire weight on their desire to hold his girth inside. Not one to disappoint, he immediately slammed back in, feeling every inch of her inner walls as his cock slid into her deepest depths. He was absolutely relentlessness, pounding her abused hole for what felt like hours, but which couldn't have been more than a few minutes, watching as she squirmed in her bonds to try to escape the relentless rape.

Unbeknownst to the agent, her torment had a secondary purpose. Within her core, tiny tendrils had sprouted from the tip of his rod, and were wiggling their way past her cervix, into her womb itself. During a brief pause, while Jarvok was grinding against the agent's plump ass, the feelers did their work, collecting a DNA sample from the agent's most inner sanctum and sucking it back into his main body. Moments later, they had pulled back, leaving his prey none the wiser, and Jarvok was adding his play mate's genes to his repertoire.

Soon after, the agent would feel the already huge member within her beginning to swell, a clear warning that her captor was nearing his peak.

Wed May 01, 2019 12:16 pm

Haley’s body was almost rigid, instinctively trying to keep him from pushing deeper into her and probably making it even better for him in the process. Her tight sex had no choice but to give way to the shape shifter’s cock, being stuffed full like a sock. The abused agent’s eyes threatened to roll back more than once, and she wondered if she was going to go into shock at first, though soon it began to subside and gave way to a mix of pleasure and pain. She had indeed stopped complaining… though that seemed more to do with the fact that words had failed her for the moment.

“Ahh… nnnngh… mm… mmnnngh… AHHH!” She groaned, crying out anew as he stabbed into her again and started pumping her like the fuck toy he claimed to be making her into. She lost track of time for a bit as she was used, eventually getting just slightly less vocal, though still crying out on nearly every thrust into her wet pussy. She could feel him twitching, clearly getting ready to fill her in a new way. With nothing to even hold onto, she really was starting to feel like a sex doll, her heavy tits swinging a bit wildly beneath her, increasingly disheveled hair sticking to her sweaty shoulders and face.

Thu May 02, 2019 2:21 am

With a roar of passion, Jarvok slammed himself against the agent's cervix one final time, digging his fingers into the skin of her hips. He let go with one hand to wrap his fingers in Haley's hair, yanking her head backwards and forcing her back to arch as he poured buckets of molten seed into her womb. Her cunt was like a vice, latching around his rock hard manhood, draining him of every last drop. Her stomach, already bulging around the cock rammed to its hilt in her, ballooned further to accommodate the stream of hot cum pouring into her, but that was nowhere near enough. Gouts of sticky white poured out from between her thighs, and dripped to the floor.

Jarvok stood there, basking in the sensation wet heat within his plaything, hand still wrapped in her hair, letting the vibrations of the dildo still stuck in her back door milk the last few drops from his cock. After some time, he pulled back, allowing a new stream of liquid to leak from Haley's pour stretched pussy. He stretch like a cat, savoring the pleasure of his orgasm, mixed with the unadulterated feeling of power that only came from claiming a new slave for the first time. He strode around his captive, then presented his still dripping manhood to her to be cleaned, grabbing her under the chin if she didn't get to work quickly enough. As she licked her own pussy juices from the spire, he smiled down at her. "Do you know why I prefer slaves to all the robots and toys out there? It's not because your bodies feel better, although your pussy is certainly top notch. It's because I love to see the look on your faces right after I fill you up. I love watching it change from horror and disgust, then to physical bliss as your body accepts what it is good for, and eventually the look of worships a properly trained slave will get in her eyes when she knows that she has pleased her master. I'm almost tempted to hold off training you, just so that you can see that look in the eyes if your friend and the woman you have promised to protect. As he spoke he ran his hand over her hair like a favorite pet, savoring the moment of dominance.

Soon enough he noticed her squirming as the straps continued to dig into her skin, and returned his attention to the task at hand. "But for now, I promised you a new position. Those beautiful tits of yours haven't gotten the attention they deserve, so I think we should fix that." He walked over to press the button that lowered Haley's ropes until she lay in a puddle of their mixed juices, with her breasts pressed against the cold floor. He took a dog lead off a shelf and used it to replace the rope hooked to the collar around her neck, then spoke. "I don't especially feel like carrying you, so I'm going to let you follow me on your knees. If you stand, speak, or do anything to resist me, you will be punished. If you have something to say, you may say it now."

Fri May 03, 2019 2:29 pm

Haley’s muscles strained as her red strands were yanked back, thrusting her bouncing breasts forward as she felt him hilt himself in her and knew, even in her state, what was going to happen. She could actually FEEL her belly distending a little… a small bulge drawing against her skin as he filled her with his spunk. She could feel it slipping past his throbbing shaft, forced out of her, practically burning her insides but somehow feeling beyond blissful at the same time. The girl groaned softly, almost zombie-like in his grip, as she quivered… clearly forced to her own release by his.

By the time he finally pulled from her she could feel as a torrent of the shapeshifter’s semen spilled from her abused sex… she could swear she even heard a soft splash as it impacted on the floor, there was so much. The girl’s belly quickly shrank back to its normal shape as she was partially emptied of it.

Finally, he appeared in her admittedly blurry vision… or rather, his enormous cock did, stained with a mixture of their fluids. It took him grabbing her by the jaw to get her to start licking him clean, and she clearly still harbored a great deal of hate for him as he derided her and threatened her friend, but at the same time, she was cowed enough not to talk back. Her eyes at first averted from his but as she was forced to lick and suck his dripping shaft, she looked up, watching with her turquoise eyes as she worked.

There was a soft, almost cooing noise from her as he petted her hair, but she went quiet again as she was lowered into the filthy evidence of her violation. The agent got to her knees at least, unwilling to lay in that puddle, though she was clearly a little tired from the experience. She had nothing to say, even at the offer to do so… there wasn’t anything left to say between them as far as she was concerned… she knew how this was going to play out. Either she would be rescued or…

The girl lowered her head slightly and crawled after him obediently.

Mon May 06, 2019 12:15 am

(I just remembered that Haley was still blindfolded. I'll make an edit to say it got taken off. Woops)

Jarvok looked down at the beaten down agent trailing behind him. He had seen the fire of rebellion still burning in her a few moments before, but it was starting to burn itself out in the face of reality. He could see that Haley's body was nearing its limits, but he needed her conscious a bit longer to have time to break her. "Let's get you something to drink before we continue. With how much your cunt has been leaking, you'll shrivel up before we are done if I'm not careful." With the agent still on her knees, he led her back into the main suit's kitchen, and got out a dish for her, before filling it with water. He gave her instructions before setting it on the floor in front of her. "No hands now. Until you accept me as your master, you are a pet, not a servant. Pets don't get to eat and drink like people." He placed the full bowl on the floor in front of her, waiting as she slurped it down, then refilled it. When she had her fill, he pet her head again. "Good girl. You are getting better at following orders. Now, let's go get you tucked in. After all, you were said you were coming down to rest." He led her back into the training room, where he collected a number of leather cuffs, and eyed a number of other toys. He left those for the moment and took her to the master bedroom, where a truly massive bed stood as the centerpiece of a room decked in finery. With one hand, he ripped the blankets off, leaving just the sheets underneath, then snapped his fingers point at the bed. "Up and spread eagle." He wasn't expecting her to give any trouble, but was ready if she tried to make a break for it, or put up some other futile form of resistance. Whether she went on her own or kicking and screaming, he would soon have her cuffed to the bed frame, arms and legs spread wide. He still dripping sex was fully exposed yet again, and he shoved a pillow below her hips to give better access to her back door. "Now then. You still owe me some answers. We'll start with the name of your past owner, and what was done to make you stop lactating.."

Wed May 08, 2019 12:16 pm

((So sorry… completely my bad >_<))

Haley followed behind him, managing to keep up despite being forced to crawl like an animal. Her naked skin glistened with trails of sweat wherever the light touched her. Even his acts of “kindness” infuriated the young agent. She had to keep from drawing her fingers into fists again as he forbade her from using her hands, but she did as she was told, tossing what hair that wasn’t stuck to her body over her shoulders with a flick of her head before drinking from it like a dog.

A thought occurred to her… she doubted this room was soundproofed like the “toy room” he’d been breaking her in. How many floors down had he brought her though? Was it just one, or several? She could no longer remember, though it had only been a few hours. If she screamed loud enough would Clara hear?

Doubt set in… even if her partner did hear and came running… all he would have to do is stuff Haley back in the playroom for a moment and take her form. It’d be easy enough to trick Clara without a chance to explain what danger she was in. Damnit, how had she gotten into this mess?

Before she could think of some way of warning the other women, she was drug back into the other room, rummaging across the walls and through cabinets for various items… mostly restraints, she noted from her lowered position. She was walked back out of the room, to her great surprise, and led to what turned out to be a bedroom… and a nice one at that. He quickly threw off the sheets and ordered her up onto the bed with the most expectant look… she wanted to refuse, but knew there would be no point… not now.

Reluctantly, she lay across the bed, spreading her slender limbs in an X shape, which he quickly capitalized on, pulling each out… not stretching her painfully, but keeping her from moving around much. The pillow slipped under her hip, stretching her body even more. The girl’s flat belly raised and fell gently, her breasts pushing skywards with each breath, shimmering just slightly. The questions continued… somehow continuing to get more degrading. “… A slaver… though I think she called herself a huntress… named Jelica sold me to a crime boss named Alastor, along with my captain at the time. I was trying to rescue her… that went south.” She admitted. “And I don’t… I don’t know. I mean… they didn’t. It’s just… well, I have to get worked up first, for some reason. You’ll probably find out, what with… you know.” She admits, grating her teeth together and blushing brightly.

Fri May 10, 2019 9:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3