View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 How to find an opening (for Haley) 

Post Re: How to find an opening (for Haley)
The redhead listened in horror as she realized she’d miscalculated. He didn’t seem to know her that well himself, but it didn’t seem he needed to. She felt as though there was a lump in her throat as she swallowed, the action itself proving difficult as terrified as she was. It started to even show past her brave mask, as she bit at her lip and looked away nervously. “No… I get it, I get it… sorry… please don’t do that.” She apologized quickly, thinking, going back to his question. Before she could continue, he apparently ignored her apology and grabbed at one of her large breasts, pulling the flesh down even more by her hardening nipple, and letting a clamp bite into the tender flesh. Haley jerked once, whining softly in pain as she felt tears well up in her eyes. Even so, she kept from complaining as he repeated the process with her other tit… though didn’t stop herself from vocalizing the pain a bit, figuring he probably liked it anyways. There was little point in holding back on that account. Her breathing quickened as she tried to adjust to the dull ache in her overly sensitive chest. After he paused and threatened her again… both verbally and with a shocking image of her disfigured face… she tried to respond to his question.

“I’ve been with the Directorate for 2 years, sir…” She said, her voice trembling a little… trying to sound professional but adding the honorific as she subconsciously became a little more submissive. “A team of agents pulled me out of a slaver’s ship.” She admitted, not adding the unpleasant details of what had been going on onboard the ship at the time of her rescue. “What… else would you like to know sir?”

Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:17 am

Jarvok watched the terrified girl with utter disdain as she desperately tried to show obedience in the face of this monster, and failed miserably. When she was finished, his hand whipped out, striking her across the face and leaving a new hand print on her cheek. "That was the most pathetic attempt at groveling I've ever heard. You didn't beg, you didn't promise to serve me, you didn't even call me by my proper title. I AM YOUR MASTER!! I'd have expected a trained slave to know how to address her betters." Jarvok was clearly upset that his captive was only partially submitting, and reached for the gag, but paused as he saw the tears in his victim's eyes. It was clear that she was desperate, and was simply too stupid to answer him properly. He gave her a moment to beg properly, before relenting and putting down the gag directly in front of the bound agent as a reminder. His face shifted back to the handsome form of Alito before he spoke again to offer the poor girl one final opportunity to prove her worth. "Maybe I was asking too much of you. Why would I expect a cow to speak properly without training. I'll let you put your mouth to a more familiar use before I make my final deciscion." Jarvok's crotch, which had displayed a rather average manhood, turned transparent just like his face, and the member before Haley's eyes expanded to truly massive size. In moments, the rigid spire was at least 10 inches long with a girth that would be a challenge for even an experienced cock sucker. Jarvok moved his hips so that his rod was resting against her cheek and simply smirked. No words were needed now, only actions.

Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:16 am

Haley’s head whipped to the side, the sound of the smack inaudible to her as her head recovered from the rattling, seeing stars for just a second. Her cheek burned, both with the sting of his hand and the indignation and anger welling up in her. It was only his continued threats that kept her from verbally firing back at him. She wasn’t a slave, no matter what had happened to her body… why did he expect her to know how to act like one? She began to learn a bit more about her captor, though not in a way she appreciated.

Still, he seemed to “relent”, albeit in an entirely sinister way. She tried to think of how a slave would be expected to act… what he had said that he wanted from her. “Thank you, master! Please forgive this stupid… cow…” She winced, obviously uncomfortable with the idea of degrading herself even verbally, though apparently, he had pressed some sort of button to get her to try it.

“I’ll do better, I… oh hell…” She paused in her groveling as she watched his cock grew before her… not in a natural way, but actually enlarging until the warm head pressed into her soft cheek, dimpling her flesh slightly. Her wide, aqua eyes followed it… it was obvious what he wanted, and obvious it wasn’t going to be easy for her. Her hot breath seemed to stutter, a trembling current against the side of his shaft before she wordlessly moved her head to the side and took his tip between her lips. Already she had to stretch her jaw slightly just to get her lips around him. The redhead’s tongue reached out to greet his head, lapping at it as she took it into her mouth… a bit slowly at first, though she made up for it by working her tongue around it vigorously, coating him with her warm saliva.

The girl glanced up, her eyes just visible behind her fiery bangs as she tried to cram as much of it into her mouth as she could… feeling it block and then start to stretch her throat as she tried to take it all. She let out a few choking, gagging sounds as she tried to adjust, starting to bob her head back, having to take a breath around his girth before she dove back down, much faster this time, starting to suck and bob up and down his shaft…

Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:01 pm

Jarvok reveled in the terror in Haley's eyes as she pleaded for his forgiveness and the chance to serve. Pathetic. Why would he forgive her? She had rejected his offer to be civil and instead chose to face whatever punishments he wanted. In the end, this was probably for the best anyway. He'd never be able to trust an ADD slave until he was sure she was broken properly, and breaking a girl was never as rewarding if she didn't show at least some defiance to start.

Still, he might be willing to lessen her punishment if she worked hard to please him. Her first attempt to fit his manhood past her lips was halting and hesitant, hardly managing to get the tip into her mouth. He stretched out his right arm, becoming translucent and extending until it was more like a 5 foot whip, which he brought down hardly across Agent Young's exposed rear to leave a bright red line alongside the hand print from earlier. "If you haven't noticed, my patience is running low, get on with it whore."

Apparently his encouragement was successful as Haley redoubled her efforts to please her captor. Soon, he could feel the warm wetness of her mouth cradling about half of his massive spire, as her tongue danced around it, licking for all it was worth. His tip met that back of her throat and lodged there, nearly causing the girl to gag, but it looked like her fear was enough to make her push through and begin taking inch after inch deeper into the tight embrace. He looked down into her deep blue eyes and smiled as her long practice at being used as a sex object began to show fruits. The sensation was fantastic, and Haley was hitting just the right rhythm to mix deep throat tightness and dexterous lapping of her tongue. His normal hand reached down to stroke her hair and apply just a touch of pressure to the back of her head as a reminder that there was still more of him to take. "That's much better. I knew you had the makings of a cock hungry slut from the moment I saw you. You really have a gift for this. If you manage to take me down to the hilt and down lose a drop when I cum, I might even take those clips off your fat udders." Not exactly the praise Haley might want, but for now at least, her tormentor was pacified enough to let her keep breathing, even if she had to do it around the member in her mouth.

Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:34 pm

“Ommmfff!”

As the “whip” cracked against her rear, Haley yelped and shook in the rigging, careful not to do anything to discomfort him in the process. The agent quickly got the message and began to bob her head faster, swallowing as much of his cock on each pass down it as she could… garbling out soft cries of effort as her tongue was pressed against the base of his immense shaft.

The redhead looked up again with wide eyes at his bargain… she wasn’t sure she could physically do what he was asking for. Still, ever bob of her head brought with it a stab of pain from the clamps jingling from her hanging breasts. She began to try, gagged coughs punctuating more than one attempt to swallow the entirety of his shaft. With a bit of work, she eventually managed to sheath him in her throat… the bulge in her slender neck somewhat obvious as she let it stay there for a moment or two before she came up gasping. Again she went down, coming up a little faster as she choked and tried to keep from spitting or hacking, her eyes watering from the effort. The redhead alternated fast strokes of her mouth across his cock before she would deep throat him, sheathing him in her throat if she ever felt his length twitching and ready to cum…

Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:50 pm

Jarvok let out a groan of pleasure as his entire spire was driven deep into the slick confines of Haley's throat. Each time she tried to cough around his manhood, he could feel her clench up around the girth and the sensation only magnified. Of course she couldn't keep him fully sheathed forever, but each time she came up for air her tongue worked diligently to offer a different but equally enjoyable kind of bliss.

Her ministrations were doing their job well, and Jarvok could feel himself beginning to reach his peak. He looked down into her streaming eyes and smirked, before grabbing the sides of her head in a tight grip. "Take a deep breath now, don't want you passing out." he sneered, before yanking her entire suspended frame forward and plunging himself to the hilt down her throat. He let her swing back, before repeating the process, throat fucking the poor girl like his own personal sex doll. Each time he buried himself within her, Haley would feel the member slightly thicker, as seed built within it. Finally, after an eternity or a minute of being used as a meat hole, Jarvok gave the captured agent her reward. With one finally thrust and a moan of satisfaction, he erupted, pouring a fountain of thick cum straight down his new slave's gullet. He could feel her struggling to gulp the molten liquid down as fast as possible, and the motion only served to milk his cock of even more seed, filling Haley's stomach to the brim.

After close to a minute buried within her, he withdrew his twitching rod, leaving it just before her eyes as she did her best to catch her breath after nearly choked out by his thickness. Some cum had bubbled from her nose, and more dribbled down her chin, but Jarvok was willing to accept when a slave gave him her best effort to please him. "That was impressive. Most girls can't even manage to fit me, let alone swallow like you did. Lick me clean and I'll keep my end of the deal, even if you did lose a few drops here and there."

Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:07 pm

The redhead continued her motions, getting a little better at it as she went… not something she would be proud of later. By the time he suddenly grabbed onto her fiery locks, she’d fallen into a pattern, but the move jarred her enough that her eyes widened, though she did as he commanded, filling her lungs and puffing her hanging chest out in the process.

Even prepared, she couldn’t have been ready for him. As he stabbed into her throat, she gurgled around him noisily, only to say back in the restraints, almost feeling his cock slip through her lips entirely, before he plunged back down. A series of wet and messy sounds were forced from the girl’s throat as he throat fucked her. Her slender neck bulged each time it was filled. It seemed, to Haley, to continue for hours, before finally he hilted himself and sprayed thick ropes of his seed down her throat. Keeping his offering mind, she worked her throat and swallowed, gulping almost hungrily, trying to down as much of the thick stuff as she could. Ironically the very action seemed to spur him on even more.

By the time he finally withdrew, she was sputtering and choking. His spunk ran from her nostrils… covered her chin… she glanced up to see his cock coated in her saliva, still glistening before her. She was sure he’d deny her any relief, what with some of it working its way out of her lips, but he surprised her with one last command. She didn’t even respond, instead raising her head again and licking at his shaft, trying to draw it into her mouth with her tongue to clean it off if she could, and licking it clean if she couldn’t.

Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:58 pm

Jarvok let the red head bathe him with her tongue for a time, before stepping to the side and leaning down to remove the clamps tormenting her poor nipples. He did give the sensitive buds a little tweak before standing straight again, but who could blame him? Her tits were too delectable not to play with. "You see, aren't things much better if you just cooperate? I would much prefer for our relationship to be built on rewards for good behavior, not retribution for defiance." He continued circling his captive until he stood directly behind her defenseless sex, and used a single finger to slowly trace the outside of her folds, just to give her a taste of what was next.

"Now I'm going to start asking you some questions. They shouldn't be hard, but you should know that I am VERY good at sensing lies. If I catch you in one, you'll be punished, and if I still don't believe you after that, we'll need to go back to the gag. Understood? For every ten questions you answer, I'll let you cum, but you need to ask my permission like a good slave. If you cum before I say you can, you'll be punished. Have you caught your breath so we can start? Good. First question: tell me everything you know about your partner and your plans for this operation. How often will she expect check ins, when will you do shift changes, ect." Jarvok walked over to peruse the shelves along the walls, browsing the hundreds of sex toys for the right one to start with. When Haley finished, he turned his bed back and called "Next question: How much experience do you have with anal, and do you think you can handle me now, or will you need a toy to get loosened up first?" Regardless of her answer, Jarvok selected a healthy sized vibrator and used a jar of lube to coat it from tip to hilt before strolling back to stand behind his playmate. "Third question, tell me everything you were told about Prime Minister Duvius." The questions went on, and after the fifth one, he place tip of the toy against Haley's puckered ass, applying just a bit of pressure so that the moment the agent unclenched it would slide in. At the same time, one of his hands moved back to tracing her sex. He didn't penetrate her just yet, but only teased her slit and occasionally brushed her clit. Of course, this was only the fifth question. Once he got started, she'd need to talk fast to answer another five before she'd be allowed release. Jarvok smiled wolfishly, thinking of the fun he was about to have with his new toys.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:04 am

Haley hissed in a pained gasp as he removed the clamps and blood rushed back to her aching tits. “Nnngh… ah…” She gasped again, softer, as he toyed with them briefly. Embarrassment was written across her face as he ran a finger against her bare sex lips, pressing hard against her soft folds, and getting a tremble to run up her toned back in response.

The agent bit her lip as he rattled off the next stage of his game, laying out the rules and threats of both pleasure and pain. She panted softly beneath him, twisting slowly as he would leave and return to her, gathering toys, setting his stage. “Clara… Agent North and I are friends as far as Agents go but I haven’t pried into her history… she’s done the same for me so, I’ve left alone. She’s chipper though, as I’m sure you’ve noticed. We would probably just overlap while we’re both on duty, and take 6-hour rest breaks once each day… which she probably thinks I’m doing right now.” She admits, feeling bad about telling him about her friend. It didn’t seem like there was much else she could do though.

“N… not much… none willing…” She admitted, sighing at his second question. “You’d… probably need to… use something… if you must.” As the questions went on she mostly answered truthfully, only really omitting details when she felt it might put Clara or the PM at further risk, and trying never to outright lie. He’s proven himself both cunning and cruel, and she didn’t want to test it further if she could help it. The redhead’s both tensed as he pressed the toy to her backside, instinctively fighting against it, though eventually she managed to allow her body to relax and it slipped in a rather quick motion, drawing a groan from the girl.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:08 pm

Haley's answers were quick in coming, but all trivial. He could tell that she was still holding back anything that he might find useful in his kidnappings. After she finished describing the Prime Minister, Jarvok's hand whipped down with a resounding slap on her already abused rear. "I thought I was being clear before, but obviously you are too dense to understand me. You WILL tell me everything relevant about the Duvius and her plans for the signing. If you try to hold back, not only will you be punished, but there will be a higher chance that my plans will be disrupted, and I will be forced to kill everyone in the building. You WANT me to take the prime minister and Clara, then there is a hope that I will sell you back to the ADD or that you will find some way to escape in the future. The alternative is for none of you to come out of this alive, and for me to simply collect sizable bounty on Loretta and call it a day. Don't worry though. I recognize now you are too stupid to understand that without being told, so you won't be punished further. You should thank me for my mercy."

As he said that, he turned on the vibrator, sending pulses of sensation through Haley's body as it gyrated in her incredibly tight back door. He pushed it in just far enough that it wouldn't fall out on its own, then turned his attention to the slick folds that he had ignored for far too long. "Next question: describe how you pleasure yourself when you are alone. What do you fantasize about, and do you ever imagine the pleasures you felt while a slave? Does it feel as good as this?" With the last words, he dug two fingers into her needy little cunny, while at the same time rubbing small circles over her clit with his. His other hand reached around her body to grab one of her hanging breasts and molding it with his strong fingers. Both hands worked with superhuman dexterity, seeming to dance across her skin and within her core, milking pleasure from her traitorous body.

Disregarding her sounds of bliss, he continued his questioning. He asked about what backup the agents could call in on the planet, the locations of ADD facilities off world, what she knew of recent anti-slaver missions, and about what sexual experience made her cum the hardest. Every question was meant to be either a new betrayal of her colleagues or a new humiliating reminder of her past as a slave. And with each answer, his skillful ministrations to her sex, tits, and ass only intensified. Somewhere around the eigth question, the dildi in her back door would start moving, even though both of his hands were VERY busy already. Haley couldn't look back far enough to see, but a 3rd arm had grown from Alito's chest, and was eagerly using the vibrating toy to fuck the poor agent's inexperienced ass.

Jarvok wasn't sure if his playmate could hold.back her climax against all this stimulus, but it was so much fun to see her try. If she begged him properly to let her cum, he might even forgive the punishments. Otherwise, there was still one more question to go.

Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:31 pm

The young woman grimaced as he berated her yet again, her face turning red in frustration at her inability to do anything. Her fingers clenched and dug at the air as the toy between her ass cheeks was turned on. “Unnnngh!” She cried out, having to fight back any protests before she voiced them, not wanting to upset him more than she already was with her unwillingness to be completely forthcoming.

“Mmm… I… damnit…” she half groaned, clearly not wanting to answer his question about her sexuality. She tried to keep Clara and her charge in mind in order to force an answer out of herself. “… being… tied up. Yes… I think back to brief captures I’ve experienced… I hate myself for it… does whaaaahhh god!” She’s cut off, her small voice almost shrieking as her whole body tightens, his fingers sinking into her tight sex quickly. She felt a hand groping at her large, hanging chest, before that hand seemed to melt and deform, shaping itself around her soft flesh and plying it. The one in her spread pussy also seemed too dexterous and quick, pushing her along towards an orgasm that she both did and didn’t want.

It at least served to get her to answer quickly, though they were often interspaced with moans of lust and need. There was a minimal presence in the system… a couple of other agents. They could call more of course but it would take at least two days to arrive. She didn’t know too many specifics of the anti-slavery movement… she was out of touch with current events that weren’t directly related to her mission, it seemed. Again she was hesitant to answer about her kinks and experiences, though again she eventually broke so as not to endanger others, admitting to being particularly “vulnerable” to both the previously mentioned bondage and having her large breasts played with or used… which he quickly capitalized on.

“Unnngh… please… too much…” She gasped as he started fucking her with the vibrator as well. She clenched her eyes shut, trying so hard not to cum as he’d ordered. The redhead bit at her lip, almost threatening to draw blood. “Please let me cum master… please… I can’t hold it back…” She finally begged, unable to make it through all of his questions it seemed.

Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:57 am

Jarvok listened to her answers, pleased not so much by the information she was providing, but because she was willing to provide it at all. Most of the women he took required more than simple threats and a few slaps before they were willing to betray everything they stood for. Based on Haley's answers, he guessed that her weak will was due to a deep-seated desire to submit to slavery. He was more than happy to take advantage of such glaring character flaws, and used every ounce of skill he possessed to prove to her just how badly her body needed his touch.

He leaned over and spoke into her ear after she described what other slavers had used to get her off, "Oh I already knew that you loved being tied up as soon as I got you swinging in the air. Your sweet little pussy was practically gushing before I even touched you. As for your tits, does this feel good? Do you love having your nipples played with? Or do you want me to flip you over and shove my rock hard cock between those mountains of yours?" As he spoke, a sucker formed in the middle of his palm, latching on to her engorged teat and suckling it. His fingers still mashed against her skin, kneading her supple flesh while she hung helpless to his ministrations.

Soon he had her at the tipping point, a hairs breath from breaking his command in a wash of bliss. Her begging was music to his ears, and he almost relented right there, but decided he could push for just a bit more. He slowed his attentions to her over stimulated body, so that only the buzzing of the vibrator and his thumb caressing her clit were driving up her need for release, then asked her last question for this round.

"Final question, and I want an honest answer. You won't be punished and I'll let you come soon either way. Are you ready to give up being an ADD agent and swear yourself to be my slave? Do you want to be able to feel this good every day, and help teach your friends the same pleasure? Are you ready to give yourself to me mind, body, and soul?"

Jarvok didn't expect Haley to be ready to give in fully so soon, but it was worth while establishing the pattern. A few questions of rest, then pleasure, then a chance to fully submit.

Whatever she answered, he would begin toying with her body again, slowly working her back up to the very edge of climax. "You've been a very good little slut, and now its time for your reward. You can cum when I get to three. One..." he turned the dildo moving in her ass to the highest setting and began driving it even deeper into her core. "Two..." The palm latched to her boob sucked harder, leaving a hickey around her tender hard nipple while his fingers continued their games. "Two and a half...." He could tell that she couldn't take any more, she was SO close, unable to even beg through the moans. He pressed back next to her ear and barely whispered in a sultry voice so that she would have to strain to hear him. "Three. Cum for me my pretty little slut. Accept your reward for betraying everyone you care about. Cum, and admit that you LOVE being used like the little fuck toy you are." With a sudden surge of action, the fingers which were previously just stroking her sex burst into a frenzy of motion, digging into her flooding cunt and hitting every one of the pleasure points which seemed to make her moan the most during the questioning. At the same time, the vibrator pistoned back and forth in her ass, sandwiching her inner walls between the skillful digits and the relentless toy. Most importantly, he didn't stop his work for even a moment as he felt Haley arc and buck in her bonds, driving her pleasure onward and extending the release for as long as he possibly could.

Eventually, his playmate's spasms of bliss relaxed, and Jarvok stepped clear to admire his handiwork. He nodded in satisfaction, then walked back over to the selection of toys, trying to determine which one would be best for the next round of questioning. He looked back over his shoulder to his captive and called out, "The next round will only have one question: What information do you think I will be most interested in? Once you've told me ten tidbits which I think are worth knowing, I'll let you cum. If you cum before I'm satisfied, or if you answer with too many worthless facts, you'll be punished." Jarvok didn't think that Haley was likely to know any really important secrets, so it would probably take a while for her to dig up enough pieces of information to please him. He took down a leather blindfold, and walked back to cover the red head's eyes, leaving her entirely blind to whatever other toys he decided to pick. "I have a few ideas for your next reward, but I'll consider any requests. You looked like you really enjoyed having that dildo inside you, how about a size or two bigger?"

Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:12 pm

Haley screamed in a mixture of shame and lust as he somehow started sucking on one of her hardened tits, pulling the stiff little peak out from her young chest and causing her to shudder in pleasure. “Ohhhhh please let me cum please please master please!” She begged almost incoherently… she was still there, still with it… still able to answer his questions. Increasingly her mind was overloaded by a desperate need for release, but even now she was concerned more about her friend surviving… and perhaps the PM too, if she could help it.

With that in mind, and recognizing that he’d thus far been quite good at weeding out her lies, she felt obligated to answer his question with the honesty he’d demanded, despite being fairly sure it would upset him. “Nnngh… n… no master… I’m sorry…” she admits. Her body may have loved what he was doing to her… craved it, even needed it. But at a mental level, she hated this side of herself, and wouldn’t let it come between her and what passed for friends or family.

She was of course quite surprised when he still praised her… of a sort… and started to manipulate the vibrator once more. “Oh... I… I…” She started to gasp, not even seeming to go anywhere with her babbling as he counted off… teasing her as long as he could. She could feel every fiber of her being on edge, well beyond wanting to cum and actually needing release. Finally, he reached three, and her body gave in, bucking a little even whilst hanging in the air, her hanging red hair sticking to her shoulders as she started to sweat. As his fingers at her sex started to invade and twist, she felt her pussy almost quiver. The tendril-like fingers seemed to rub everywhere within her at once, while the toy in her ass seemed to press into her as if wanting to meet those frenzied digits. She cried out, not overly loud but somehow still betraying the intensity of the orgasm he’d ripped from her. Her soft voice cracked as she fought for breath, tits heaving even as they were pulled on.

The bound redhead continued to cum for a few moments… as long as he would allow… and finally heard his voice return to her ears. She hung in a defeated manner in her restraints, panting and sweating as he mused over what to do with her next. Before she could answer, he pulled a thick blindfold across her eyes, leaving her in darkness. “I’m… I’m not very high ranked yet… probably won’t ever be after this.” She admitted, biting her lip again. She started to slowly come up with some operational facts from within the agency… she didn’t know much that would be overly compromising, a fact that she was actually grateful for in the moment.

“No! No… please no bigger… not there.” She pleaded, trying to think. “I don’t… I don’t really know. A change of position would be a nice start…” She offers.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:30 am

Jarvok sighed as she said she didn't have much information to give him. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Even considering my skills, you were still taken embarrassingly easily, and you haven't exactly shown a cool head under pressure. I shouldn't be surprised that your superiors would send a screw up on a glorified babysitting mission. Although I suppose they didn't even trust you enough to do THAT alone. I'd say your ADD career was a dead end, even if I hadn't captured you. You'll be much better off this way. Well, tell me whatever you can about the other agents you've worked with, especially their current assignments. I might be able to buy some good will with other ADD targets if they didn't know they were infiltrated. For the rest of your answers, why don't you just tell me about your time as a slave. What sort of training have you gone through? Have you had any body mod? How many aliens have you serviced? That sort of thing. Hopefully your partner can give me the other information want."

He went back to browsing the toys, taking down a feather, bucket of ice cubes, and several other toys to slowly tease sensations from the blindfolded agent. He was reaching for another dildo to continue his work on her tight ass, when she responded with her requests. He looked back a bit surprised and asked, "Are you sure? You know I'm bigger than the first one, and I fully intend to get heavy use out of your back door. I'd rather not break my new toy, just because you don't want to admit how much you enjoyed the first one." He paused to consider when she asked for a new position, noting how the ropes and cuffs looked like they were starting to dig into her skin. They didn't look like they'd do any serious damage, but there was no reason to punish the girl out of negligence. "I suppose we can shift things up a bit....although....I WAS rather looking forward to the sight of your entire body swinging as I pulled you down onto my dick. I had intended to give your body a bit of a break, but how about this: I'll give you the first taste of my cock inside you, then I'll let you down and we can move on to the next part of your training. That way, you'll have some more time to think about information I'll want to know, even if you will be a bit distracted."

She could hear the sound of his foot falls approaching, then a hand adjusted the vibrator still lodged in her back door, making sure it was well secured. Clearly, Jarvok intended to use both holes as his hands rested on her bound legs, lining her up for what was to come next.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:18 pm

She ground her teeth a little as she listened to him degrade her further and further. Haley wanted to snap at him… to snap him in half, for that matter. She realized that her jaw was actually sore not from the workout he’d given it but from how tightly she was clenching her jaw, listening to him carry on about how useless she was. Of course, there was more than a little worry that he was right, though mostly it was drowned out by anger. She had to keep a cool head, she kept telling herself. Let him talk… just means he’s not doing anything else yet.

She evened her voice and replied again, telling a little bit about some of the other agents she knew and what little she knew of their assignments… possibly a help to him, though only in gaining their trust as he’d mentioned. She planned to never let it get that far anyhow. “I wasn’t… I was captured and being prepped to be a slave… they didn’t actually get to finish the job… at least, mentally. My body didn’t used to look like this… was more athletic. One alien… a bounty hunter… managed to finish the job for a little while, and ah… made… me lactate…” She blushed hard enough to feel the heat in her cheeks as she spoke. “I don’t remember what happened after she brainwashed me… they say it was part of the process of reversing it. I know what she brainwashed me to be though, so I’m sure I’ve “serviced” a few aliens.” She admitted.

Agent Young couldn’t really tell what he was doing around the room thanks to the blindfold, though she heard things shifting around… probably being picked up or prepared. She tensed a little every time his footfalls would grow close to her once again. “Y… yes mas-gaah!” She started to answer, gasping as he toyed with the vibrator still lodged in her ass. She felt his hands return to her spread thighs and knew what was coming. Though her body tensed, she tried to force it to relax… figuring the former would just make it even worse.

Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next