View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 The price of knowledge (for Eliza) 

Post Re: The price of knowledge (for Eliza)
Akiko's eyes showed a playfulness, she hadn't forgotten, she was just warming up..she moaned when the slimy coils looped around her breasts, pressing them together while a third thrusts between them as her hands wrapped around two more and began stroking them rubbing the tips with her thumbs. While she thrusts her hips against the two prodding her sex and ass. Moaning around the main phallic member while sucking on it. Her eyes still keeping focus as she pleasured four of the tendrils with her squeezing pussy and ass tight and well trained it squeezed around the tendrils...while her hands rubbed and pumped the tendrils in her grip as her lips sucked on the cock in her mouth. She could only thrust her chest into the tendrils playing with her breasts.

Eliza watched with curious eyes. "Well, your already providing quite a show." She joked with a smile on her face. "Hmm...I've always been fascinated by the dexterity some species have with those tendrils...so what your providing now is a good start.." She giggles. "What about chemical and biological ones...any species with special effects that work well on humans?" She asked.

Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:18 pm

Jarvok was focused intently on Akiko's every movement, conducting his multitude of appendages into an orchestra of pleasure. The former agent seemed to be capable of handling this level of stimulation, so he decided to add the last remaining tentacle to her already stuffed pussy. More maliable goo shoved it's way in next to its partner, taking turns pounding into the purple haired woman's core. Neither one was as hard or thick as the magnificent phallus lodged down Akiko's throat, but together they were able to fill even a veteran pussy to bursting. His actual cock was reacting like it had a mind of it's own, twisting and writhing in her mouth, practically dancing against her dutiful tongue. Without moving his hips, the snakelike member was thoroughly throat fucking the gorgeous woman, and her heavy kidded eyes told him just how much she was loving every moment of the treatment.

"Sorry Doc, but the whole point of this is to see what she can do without me drugging her. I'd be more.than happy to give you a taste though. Here, suck this." Jarvok seemed to concentrate for a moment, then presented a forefinger with a few droplets of liquid on the tip for Eliza to suckle. Only moments would pass before Eliza would start to have an overwhelming sensation that all of her desires and aspiration were within her grasp, and could all be achieved if she could just find some way to please this amazing creature in front of her.

"I got that formula from a slug creature that dripped its slime into watering holes and used it to control everything that drank it in. It goes straight to the central nervous system and activates the parts of the brain associated with long term desires. Then it makes a link between those desires and pleasing me. It took a bit of trial and error before my test subjects stopped wanting to serve a slug, but I'm rather proud with how it turned out. Sadly I haven't found a way to make it last long term. For now, I think you can do without that lab coat, don't you?"

It was such a simple suggestion, just thrown in as an afterthought, but to Eliza it sounded absolutely essential! She'd practically be throwing her life's work away if she didn't do whatever she could to do what Jarvok wanted.

Honestly, Jarvok was far more interested in the woman using her tonsils to tickle his cock, but he wanted to give the doctor a better idea of how completely I his power she was.

Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:07 pm

Akiko moaned around his cock while those so wanting eyes looked up at him as she began moving her head side to side sucking on the almost moving cock down her throat while her moans vibrated the muscles in the throat. Akiko's insides were tight and trained well sucking on Jarvoks tendrils inside her ass or pussy, both were very tight if he could feel what the tendrils could while Akiko's hands kept pumping two of them. But she was still working him over...most normal girls would've orgasmed or blacked out from such a gang bang.

Eliza suckles on the fingertip and blushes as her body was filled with a sensation. Listening to his words intently...her hands already removing the labcoat for him when he spoke those words. She took deep breaths making her breasts rise and fall, jiggling enticingly before him as Akiko suddenly began a more intense sucking on that cock drawing more of the member in bringing Jarvoks attention back onto her..

Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:48 pm

Jarvok was momentarily distracted by Eliza's glorious nude body, but his purple haired partner had no intention of allowing him to lose his focus. Her mkaning became more insistent, and with his cock lodged deep down her throat the vibrations only served to turn the level of service up to 11.

Jarvok almost wished that he had used fleshy tentacles rather than the goo ones so that he could feel that service as it was intended, but this was meant to partly be an endurance test, and it looked like she would have run him ragged if he could feel all of her attentions. She still might at that, he hadn't expected her to be able to handle so many tentacles so well. As proof of her skill, the tendril stuffed in her ass delivered one final thurst before exploding in a shower of bluish slime, coating the woman's insides and covering her rump with the sticky substance. Even if he couldn't feel them, the tentacles could only deal with so much stimulation before the impulses from his body lost control of them. Without his control, the jelly began oozing out of her gapping backdoor, and pooling at the floor below her, even as the other tentacles continued their tasks. Soon though, her skilled ministrations finished off the two in her hands, one after the other, followed by the one lodged between her massive tits. Together, the three left her entire upper body coated in a layer of slick slime. Still the two within her stuffed cunt continued their work, and Jarvok's main cock wasn't letting up for a moment. Honestly, he wasn't sure how the woman managed to breath with how stuffed her throat was. That question didn't stop him of course, and with three fewer tentacles to control he was even more focused on thoroughly fucking her sloppy holes. Soon, she'd feel the tell tale swelling of a cock ready to burst within her throat, with Jarvok's grunts of pleasure serving as addition warning. "Here it comes you cock hungry little slut! Drink it all and don't you dare slill a drop!"

Thu May 02, 2019 12:47 pm

Akiko moaned around his cock...her noses flaring to show she was somehow breathing through them..as she pulled the last of his spire down into her mouth as she moaned...sealing her lips tightly around his cock as he was starting to swell inside her...she moaned and slurped around his spire...her hands holding his waist while waiting for him to spew and unload inside her mouth....if he was able to focus on anything besides his orgasm...he'd hear deep gulps as Akiko's cheeks were red from lack of air as she gulped every spurt down her throat...her belly almost expanding from the sizable release...the girl was skilled...her throat was like a tight seal around his cock making sure nothing was spilling out.

Eliza watched it all with hazy eyes as Akiko's cunt orgasmed too but kept squeezing on his tentacle sin her cunt stimulating them with her tight squeezing insides.

Thu May 02, 2019 3:19 pm

The culnvusions of Akiko's organs were enough to send the last two tendrils past their limit, both exploding deep within her vice-like hole. The ooze the gushing of her own release, mixing into a puddle on the floor beneath the former agent.

Jarvok held the hack of his play mate's head down as he released directly into her stomach with a bestial groan of pure ecstasy. That precaution was unnecessary though, as she had every intention of milking his cock down to the last drop. He felt the gulping of her throat as she milked him dry, and relished every second of it. He just stood there, seed spurting, for what felt like hours, watching as Akiko struggled to hold her breath while still drinking him in. Eventually he sat back down heavily on the couch, releasing her to catch her breath while he hasked in the orgasm.

"That was quite the performance. How long were you trained as a slave before you decided to waste your time with the ADD? Is cock sucking a specialty, or are you just as good with a pussy? Eliza, why don't you judge for us? I will need momentto get my game face on for this next part.

Mon May 06, 2019 10:40 am

Akiko moaned around his cock before he pulled it away as she moaned looking up at him with those sensual eyes. "Ever since I was in that school." Akiko cooed. "I'm a jack of all trades." She said as Eliza approached them both. "As you wish," She said calmly while Akiko gyrates her hips a little as she smirks towards Jarvok. "Hmm hope you don't burn out too quick." She teased. Akiko having gulped down all amounts of that cum not letting a drop escape.

Tue May 07, 2019 6:16 am

Jarvok swatted Akiko's ass as she paused to look back and answer his questions. "Hey! No breaks. Spread those legs and get to work." He smirked down at his cum and goo covered companion, admiring her transformation from cold assassin to moaning slut. For now, she would need to be entertained by her own devices, because he was going to do one of his most difficult transformations.

He lay back on the floor and over a bit over a minute allowed every bone in his body to dissolve, leaving just a wriggling pile of translucent flesh. Slowly, he rebuilt his body, but this time forming two seperate skeletal structures from the same material. Where before, his form was sturdy and dense, now it appeared willowy, nearly birdlike, as two creatures were built from the puddle of meat on the ground.

After a few minutes, both bodies stood up, revealing a humanoid shape, without fancy embellishments. One look between their legs showed where all of that extra mass had gone, and the members were nearly as thick as his arms. He stretched then each body spoke, not quite on top of the other, but enough to garble the words. The two forms flared at each other for a moment, the then one on the left, which had a more tanned skin tone repeated itself. "Well ladies, what do you think? Can you handle two of me? By the way, I'm Jar and he's Vok. I can do up two 4, but I dislike being a any scrawnier than this."

Mon May 20, 2019 10:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5