View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The price of knowledge (for Eliza) 

Post Re: The price of knowledge (for Eliza)
Akiko nods as she followed Jarvok to the storage area of the ship. Placing her sword in the container before she stepped into the container...not knowing a few drops of the vial fluids had been dripped inside...it was one she knew personally as the creature had according to Eliza sampled this agent so they could get it's formula. Akiko was soon strapped into the container while Jarvok closed it and headed back to the cockpit with Eliza sitting on the passenger seat as she was strapped in already to her chair.

The ship took off as Eliza leaned her head back briefly as she saw the mining ship and narrowed her eyes. She widened her eyes as she saw Arboria changing into that same disgusting toad man as she looked shocked. "H-how..?" She said in shock...she knew the doctor couldn't do that...as she looked concerned with a frown on her face. "Shouldn't I be tied up and gagged if I'm a captive?" She asked with her arms crossed looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:43 pm

The good doctor seemed to be taking things rather stoically all things considered, and Jarvok didn't even bother to turn back to answer her questions as he played with the controls. "No no. You are essentially a civilian, up against a totally unknown enemy, and traveling in a ship at about 7 times the speed of sound towards a group of pirates who can annihilate your craft with the push of a button. Even if you were willing to risk your own life, you need to think of the well being of your friend in the back. You would have to be a complete fool to make a hopeless bid for freedom. Now, get into character we're on."

Jarvok pulled up the frequency that the station had recorded Issac using in his message and hailed the mining ship with a high pitched squeak of triumph. "I'VE GOT THEM! Both of the arrogant bitches are with me on the ship that just took off from the ADD base. I'm going to take some time breaking in the tree woman, then I'll call you to pick up me. Give the boys in the base a few hours to enjoy themselves with their new toys, then go pick them up."

A dimwitted reptilian face appeared on the display and blinked twice at Jarvok's impersonation before answering in a slow monotone. "Uh if you say so. But boss, didn't you say we needed to get out of here fast so they didn't call in reinforcements?"

Jarvok put on his best outraged face and shouted at the screen. "If I'd wanted your opinion, I'd have shoved one up your ass so it could reach your brain. Now stop bothering me, I have more important business to attend to." Jarvok cut the feed as the small ship passed through the shadow of the goliath overhead, before streaking off towards the safety of open space.

Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:05 pm

"That's what I'm saying, wouldn't me being tied and gagged make it more convincing?" Eliza added but she sighed as she quickly adopted a very terrified look on her face if there was any screen showing them both as she stayed quiet but kept the scared look looking timid and very scared for herself as Jarvok said. At least until the communication dropped as she frowned. "I hope you don't mind if I send a little communication out to any ADD force to send a little rescue for the base?" She asked looking at Jarvok calmly with her arms crossed. Not knowing what Akiko was potentially going through in the back in that container.

Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:05 am

Jarvok was more focused on getting the ship out of range before the enemy crew realized they had been duped, so he was only listening to Eliza with half an ear. "Oh, that. I sent an SOS from my data pad as we were running through the tunnel. The response said ETA would be in about 2 hours scramble ships and make the hyper jump. You ADD girls ready should invest in cyber security more. It only took about 2 minutes for me to have total control of your systems." He nonchalantly tossed the data pad onto Eliza's lap, as he began readying the ship for an FTL jump. "If you want to watch the situation, you can check the video feed on there until we enter hyperspace. Outbound communications are turned off of course. Until then, kindly shut your cock holster while I focus on getting us all away from this death trap. Oh, and you can call me Jarvok by the way. Arboria was such a stupid name."

On the screen, events were transpiring about how Jarvok had predicted. Each of the half dozen or so agents was being claimed by at least two of the hulking lizard men, and seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the experience. Even normally conservative girls were riding balls deep on 10 inching cocks while gagging themselves on the members of other scales soldiers. The toadlike doctor had three women to himself, but was very clearly out of his depth, as the girls did their best to revive his already spent manhood.

After about a minute of fiddling with the controls a d entering coordinates, Jarvok pressed the final command and the stars in the monitor shifted from points of light to blue streaks as the ship shot out to an unknown destination.

Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:51 am

"Fascinating..." Eliza said. "So you somehow transformed yourself into someone of Arboria's likeness..." She said looking more interested now in him while looking at him. "Jarvok...you are quite an interesting being." She said calmly. "A little rude, but still interesting." She added at his quip about her shutting her 'cock holster'.

The ship once safe now as Eliza calmly smiled. "Well, that was not how I wanted that experience to go down...but meeting an interesting species of your own is a nice little consolation." She said. "I would be quite hopeful if you'd be willing to ask some questions for me?" She asked.

Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:03 am

It seemed like doctor Genis really didn't care that she was captured by some monster who intended to rape her, but considering how she described her experiences in botany, that really shouldn't have surprised him.

The ship ended its hyper jump, orbiting a lush tropical planet, covered in extremely dense forests.

"Well I guess I'm flattered that you find me interesting, but I'm not really here to play 20 questions. We're here so that you can use Arboria's lab to synthesis as much of your final product as I want, write out the full production procedures, get sold to the highest bidder. I'll tell you what though. It will take us a bit of time to get down to the surface, so why don't I give you a first hand demonstration? If you do as you're told, I might even answer a question or two."

Jarvok undid his restraints and stood, removing the device which was creating the illusory clothing. His skin turned transparent again, but this time his entire body was shifting, not just his face. Tentacles sprouted from his chest, and a second set of arms appeared below his original set. Where Arbolia had only a stretch of rough bark between her legs, Jarvok grew a truly mammoth staff, easily 10 inches long, with round bumps along its length. Soon, the transformation slowed and his skin had turned a deep reddish brown and stood a good 6 and a half feet tall.

"I don't think you'll need that lab coat anymore. Why don't you gimme a show, then get to work. Honestly, I've been looking forward to this since I got to your lab, and I'm tired of waiting."

Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:29 am

Eliza calmly rolled her eyes at that. But she watched as he transformed infront of her, those eyes filled with a scientists curiosity. "You do know that we left the plant that makes the unrefined version right?" She asked. "Without that, that vial is the only amount of it's formula I'll have to try and make the final product...though...I assume you thought of that already?" She asked..as she calmly began unbuttoning her cloak and slides it off...revealing she was wearing a simple blouse under her coat and a black skirt that barely skimmed her thighs and the black leggings as she made sure to make a show and entice him as she casually smiled at him.

"Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long?" She teased back having made sure to move her body as enticingly as she could her large breasts no doubt helping in enticing the alien. She managed to free herself from the chair straps as he soon felt her hands stroking a certain member.

Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:42 pm

Jarvok smiled as he saw the xenobiologist begin stripping as he had demanded. Her enormous breasts practically begged to be released from the tight blouse that held them restrained. Jarvok simply sat in his chair and watched as she stepped up and began massaging his spire, running her hands over the bumps and ridges as go him warmed up for the show. He could tell already that she was experienced with pleasuring a man, and that there was no point to rushing her along. She clearly had no issue whoring herself out in the name of science, and her body would give out well before she could ask enough questions to learn all there was to know about Inferus.

"I'm glad to see that you are enthusiastic about all this, but since you didn't ask a real question, I won't give you a real answer. Instead, I'll ask you a question. You've already seen me imitate a plant based creature closely enough that you weren't able to notice any dependencies, and you were kind enough to give me a sample of your specimen's DNA in this vial." He held up the vial of plant secretion, visibly missing some liquid since the last time Eliza had seen it. "Can you take a guess at how I'll be able to make as much of the precursor as I like?"

Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:27 pm

"As I figured, you need a DNA sample to be able to change...though that is curious how you got one of that toad's appearance...?" She wondered while she moving herself...and soon he felt those large breasts engulfing his spire rubbing them for now as Eliza calmly smiles. Her lips suckled on the head of the cock...licking it with her tongue being slow for now and get him riled up with her actions.

"So the obvious question is about your species, such a fascinating ability to change yourself into all manner of beings...it is such a wonder of biology you are." She said her praise no doubt swelling that head of him while her breasts swelled the 'other' head.

Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:47 pm

(Sorry about that, appearantly this didn't send yesterday.)

Jarvok leaned back in the seat, feeling her hot flesh engulf his member and relishing the sensation. Soon her lips joined her magnificent mounds in pleasuring him, and he closed his eyes to enjoy himself as she slowly built up his arousal. He placed one hand in her silvery hair, not forcing her down onto his rod, but clearly encouraging her to keep up her work.

He waved one of his hands dismissively when she asked about the frog creature. "Just a parlour trip. I can approximate an external appearance easily enough after just looking at someone, like this." his facial features changed again, this time approximating Eliza's own, although it wasn't an especially good likeness. Still, it must be unsettling for the woman to look up from sucking a cock to see her own face looking back at her.

"I just assumed that the grunt in charge of communications on that ship wouldn't know Croaker's face very well, and even if he did, he wouldn't dare have our ship fired on in case he was wrong. You don't use creatures like those lizard men unless you intend to keep then on a short leash."

Jarvok glanced down to where the agent had stopped licking to inquire about his race and frowned. "You seem to be getting a bit too distracted from what you should be doing by these questions. Do I need to give you a dose of your serum to get you more cock hungry, or are you going to stop pestering me? Or maybe you just just felt ignored yourself?" with that, his features returned to their previous shape and one of the tentacles he had grown extended to reach down between Eliza's legs. Its tip teased at her sex, playing along her folds and nuzzling her hooded clit playfully without pushing any further. It just served as a reminder of what was to come, and to take her attention away from pointless questions.

Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:53 pm

Eliza gasped and groaned at the tentacle teasing her folds as she blushed while her mouth moved down and sucked on the cock deeply taking it in while her hands rubbed her breasts up and down the spire for now. Eliza suckling deeply on the member while her eyes watched him for any responses which if he did she'd focus on those certain parts of the member she was working on.

She knew her way around getting a sample after all, she wasn't shy about using her body in the pursuit of science. Jarvok felt the deep suction and those warm soft globes rubbing his spire to get him worked up to orgasm.

Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:27 pm

Jarvok groaned in pleasure as he felt the head of his cock bouncing against the back of the beauty's throat, savoring the wet warmth of her mouth. "Mmmm. That's much better. I see you just needed the right motivation to get serious. With a mouth and tits like yours, you were wasted in the ADD." Even after only a few short time working, Eliza could already taste the salt of his precum in her mouth and feel his rod stiffening to its limit, but her partner seemed to be enjoying the treatment too much to let things end quickly. Even so, looking down into her violet eyes as she gazed back with her mouth locked around his member was incredibly sexy, and tried even Jarvok's restraint.

To help keep his focus, he altered the tentacle caressing the agent's flower, allowing the tip to part and reveal a dozen finer tendrils. Each one seemed to hum with some sort of bio-electric charge, and they quickly went to work tending to agent's quickly dampening pussy. Most of them played along her folds, spreading her so that a few filaments could lap against her wet opening, while at the same time two of them felt their way to her precious bud to wrap themselves around it. The strange charge was electrifying, sending tingling sensations running through the good doctor's entire body, and drawing a look of satisfaction from Jarvok as he saw his playmate's expression.

Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:11 am

Eliza couldn't speak due to having her lips firmly wrapped around the member her eyes looking upwards towards him as she moaned around his member her throat almost vibrating due to the moans as she sucks and slurps on it. Her breasts rubbing and working it over while she gulped down the precum. She kept her sultry eyes looking up at him to almost test his restraint while her folds and bud were worked over by fine tendrils...bio-electricity hitting her spots as her eyes fluttered enhancing the expression of pleasure as she moaned around him while sucking his length...her breasts heating up as her nipples were erect rubbing the spire.

Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:33 pm

Those eyes. That look of slutty service. The mixed sounds of her moans of pleasure, the slap of breasts against his thighs, and the slick slurping of her tongue frantically circling and lathering his rod. All of them combined with the sublime feeling of Dr. Genis using all of her ample skill to pleasure the shape shifter. He could feel himself pressing against the back of her throat with each bob of her head, and knew that he wasn't going to hold out under the onslaught. He let her get him just to the edge, so close that she could feel the swelling within his manhood as he was a hair's breath from spraying himself down her throat...Suddenly he stood, standing over the woman kneeling as if to worship his cock, and pulled back her head by the hand which had never left her silky hair. "Stick out your tongue and take it" he growled. With one...two...three strokes of his hand, he released all the pent up tension that Eliza had managed to build since beginning her work. A massive stream of sticky white cum poured from him, with only a fraction landing in her mouth. The rest splashed across her face, coating her with his seed. He adjusted his aim, and another spurt lanced out to land on her lovely breasts, painting her fair skin with the product of her efforts. With a grunt of intense pleasure, he pulled Eliza' head towards him as he plunged his hips forqard, lodging himself to the hilt down her throat before releasing a final wave of cum.

He pulled back, taking a few deep breaths to collect himself, before looking at the white stained woman on the ground before him. He still stood as hard as ever, and was nowhere near satisfied, and he could tell from the hunger she had displayed while devouring his cock that her body wanted more than simple teasing. "That was a good start, but we are only just beginning. Lick me clean, then bend over. I can tell you are just dying to feel me fill you up."

Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:02 pm

Eliza's eyes closed as she pulled away as the cum poured over her while her tongue stuck out. Only to feel his cock down her throat as she sealed her mouth around him and slurped draining the cock of his release. Surprisingly when he pulled his cock out he'd find it already cleaned and only coated in the saliva of the agent. Eliza showed her cum filled mouth for him...before she chewed and swallowed loudly before sticking her tongue out again to show her empty mouth to really get him going. She turned around and bent over shaking her so lovely rear for him. "Hmm yes...fill me up.." She moaned out like the cum hungry slut she was meant to be.

Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next