View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The price of knowledge (for Eliza) 

Post Re: The price of knowledge (for Eliza)
Eliza's erotic performance savoring his cum was entrancing. Here was a woman, no an ADD agent, who supposedly worked all her life to stop beings like him from turning women into sex objects, and without any training or drugs she was acting like a perfect servile little whore. He couldn't tell if this was all some sort of act, she thought that pleasuring him willingly would be better than being punished, or if her time feeding the plant specimen had simply made her cock hungry, but he wasn't going to complain. Any woman who could suck a cock like that her was worth keeping around.

Despite cumming seconds before, Jarvok was more than ready to keep going as the silvery haired beauty bent herself over her seat. Her full white ass was like a beacon, just begging for him to ravish her, but he held back a moment instead of plunging straight into the main course. Two of his four arms reach down to grab her supple rump, digging rough fingers into her to grope her soft skin, while he bent forward for the other two to hands to wrap around her enormous breasts. He found her nipples, teasing them between his fingers to feel their stiffness, before changing his hands. He sprouted mouths in the center of each palm, the cupped each of her round globes so that her teets rested on the new additions. They began suckling and lapping her hard buds, while his fingers focused on kneading her flesh.

All the while, he wasn't neglecting her delicate lower lips. His raging hard on rubbed agains her slit, letting her feel the burning heat against her loins. His groping and grinding took on a rhythm, so that whenever one part of her body felt a moment of calm, another sparked with sensation. All the while, his chest was pressed tight to her back, practically engulfing her as she was pressed against the chair. She was his to pleasure or take as he wanted, and he intended to show her that he would not be outdone at driving another to orgasm.

Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:57 pm

Eliza gasped and moaned while she felt his hands groping her ass and breasts...only to suddenly feel a suckling on her nipples with wide eyes in surprise. She arched her back as best she could while wriggling her hips as she felt his heated member against her slit and rubbed back against it. She groaned and moaned in bliss letting him hear her lovely voice showing her want for him. She was pressed against the chair her hands gripping it to keep herself steady while she felt his chest against her back pressing her tightly and showing her position.

Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:17 pm

Jarvok paused his grinding long enough to slip one hand between Eliza's legs, digging two fingers into her sensitive flower and feeling her wetness as the digits churned up her depths. Soon, he added a third, listening to the pitch of her moans to guide him as he fingered the lovely agent. Jarvok clearly knew what he was doing, and in no time he had found all of her weak points, and was playing her body like a master musician to pull out gasps and moans. "You know, your mouth isn't full anymore, you could ask me questions if you want." he teased. He slowed his relentless assault on her dripping sex, apperantly to give her a chance to speak, but as soon as she tried he redoubled his efforts, dancing his fingers inside her tight folds and lapping at her rock hard nipples with his palms. "I'm sorry, I couldn't quite hear that. You'll have to speak up. Or I guess if you aren't that interested in learning about me, I COULD always just fuck your brains out."

Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:19 am

Eliza groaned as she clenched her teeth. "You are quite evasive in wanting too...ngh...speak about your species." Eliza groaned out turning her head to look at him as best she can while her body trembled as she grits her teeth faintly. "Oh I want to learn...ALL about you.." She purred out looking at him with those eyes that spurned him on to take this beautiful agent. Her tight folds squeezing his fingers while her nipples were nice and erect to feel the laps of the tongues inside those mouth palms.

"Hmm....first thing I wished to ask, does changing your biology in such drastic ways require sustenance to achieve or is it as simple as breathing for you?" She asked while rolling her hips...the agent was putting up a defense now to mostly avoid losing her mind to the pleasure.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:58 pm

Jarvok was surprised the pretty agent was holding together well enough to still ask questions, but he could respect a woman dedicated to her work, especially when that work involved using her sexy body to pleasure him.

"If you REALLY want to know, I'm an Inferus, or faceless one. We're actually more common than most people realize, for obvious reasons. As for changing my shape, I can remind my body without changing my mass with ease, the same way you might rearrange your hair. I only need extra food when I want to draatically change my size, although I can expand or condense bits here and there for small changes. For example, I made this by taking from the muscles in my legs and rebuilding them." The demonstration was a translucent tentacle, growing from just below the elbow of the arm devoted to ravishing her pussy with its fingers. As she watched, the new appendage snaked forward and pressed itself up against her puckered ass. He looked back into her sultry eyes and grinned before applying more pressure and sliding the tendril's tip through her back door. He didn't force things, but he certainly wasn't taking it slow as the tentacle worked it's way deeper into her tight confines, all while his other hands were busy bringing pleasure to the rest of her body. After about 6 inches had disappeared into her depths, he paused to let the agent adjust to the invader, before drawing back and thrusting forward. He crooked his fingers too, so that they could feel the muscular tentacle ducking her through the thin wall separating her two delicious holes.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:31 pm

Eliza gasped as she saw the tendril pushing into her ass as she clenched her teeth at the intrusion while her tighter insides in her ass squeezed the tendril which began thrusting away. "Hmm I see...fascinating you are truly quite a delight." She purred while her two holes were used together her pussy squeezing those fingers while she groaned. "Hmm...I guess I should also ask about your dietary needs, do you handle food like most normal people or do you feed of other sources?" She asked while wriggling her hips her body was sweating slightly from straining to hold together she was a toughie wanting to endure and learn all she can about Jarvok's kind.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:13 pm

"Persistent bitch" Jarvok mumbled as Eliza flatly refused to succumb to the pleasure she was obviously feeling. The mouths licking at her tits bit down roughly, sending a shock through her body, as the tendril in her ass plowed even deeper into her incredible tightness.

"I'm surprised you'd bother asking me that, when you could already work out the answer yourself. Were you distracted by something? I can make pretty much any organ you can think of, which means I can "eat" nearly anything. I normally have some photosynthetic cells spread across my skin collecting energy, and plus a mostly standard digestive tract, if significantly more efficient than your human one. I prefer meat, since protien is easiest to make muscles from. For really big meal, when I want to significantly change my weight, I just mold myself around the meal and digest it whole. That can take hours though, and it is extremely difficult to walk with a full cow or human inside me."

Jarvok could tell that she was itching to continue her stream of questions, but just as she opened her mouth to do so, the tentacle filling her backside expanded to nearly twice its previously modest girth, stretch her already tight hole to its limits. At the same time, his remaining two fingers slipped into her sopping wet pussy as he pistoned his arm forward, shoving both fist and phallus deep into her core. He pulled back, not quite removing his hand from her cunt, then drove forward again until he was practically touching her womb. He watched those "fuck me" eyes of hers and reveled in the look of surprise and pleasure as he stuffed her holes to capacity and continued to pound away.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:43 pm

Eliza's eyes widened as she was about to ask more questions when the tentacle in her backside expanded almost double in size. She clenched her eyes tightly as she gripped the chair digging her fingers into the fabric. Only to squeal out as he basically fisted her as she trembled her sultry 'fuck me' eyes looking at him with fire in them. Shuddering when she felt his fist touching her womb nearly as she orgasmed right then and there from the large intrusions her pussy squeezing the arm and tentacle squeezed by her ass as she shuddered in bliss.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:29 pm

Jarvok grinned in satisfaction as he felt the agent's shudders of pleasure course through her body. She had put up a good front, pretending to give in to a slutty nature while truly staying focused on her scientific pursuits, but she couldn't hold out against his attentions forever. Maybe she could ask more questions while he was seeing to her sword wielding friend later, but for now he intended to keep her attention entirely on the upcoming cycle of bliss and orgasm.

He pulled his arm back, dislodging both hand and tentacle from her depths as Eliza struggled to regain her breath during the aftershocks of her climax. Both holes gaped before him, practically begging to be refilled, and now that the agent understood her place, that he could drive her body crazy whenever he wished, he was ready to oblige her. He positioned his rock hard spire at the gates of her dripping cunt and drove himself forward, just as the agent was beginning to recover from the throws of pleasure, burying himself to the hilt in her still twitching tightness. BY THE STARS, it felt good! Eliza's blow job skills were superb, but they were nothing compared to the primal pleasure of being balls deep in her sopping pussy, feeling her clench down around his thick rod as he pulled back and rammed back into her core. As he did, he could feel her body clamping down on him, like it was silently begging for his cock to stay and keep her filled.to the brim. He was more than happy to fulfill such a heart felt request, slapping his hips against her shapely ass and filling the cockpit with the sounds of flesh against flesh.

He was still leaning over her, and his face barely inches from Eliza's ear, and he grunted out while he fucked her like the bitch in heat she was, "This...is...what...you...wanted...right? Was...it...worth...the...wait?" He punctuated each word with a thrust of his hips and the clap of skin.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:18 pm

"Ooh god yes.." She moaned out for him as he plunged his thick member into her dripping pussy which squeezed her body shuddered as she orgasmed around the cock no doubt clenching it so hard it would take some effort to pull it out and thrust. She moaned and soon he felt a smack back as her hips smacked against his...as he spoke into her ear she moaned into his neck almost. "Oh yes...everything and more.." She moaned out still able to think and speak. "Please...give me more! Faster!" She pleaded as she moaned perhaps the plants work had some side effects on the girl.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:04 pm

The sound of the silver haired agent pleading for his throbbing cock was SO hot, pushing the Inferus into a nearly animal state of lust and desire for the mewling slut. Each thrust of his spire crashed against the deepest core of her body, pressing his tip against the gates of her cervix, trying to reach her womb. With one more hard swing of his hips she would feel him crushing against that last deep defense, with her ass pressed tight against him.

Inside her body, something was happening. Tiny feelers extended from the tip of his cock, worming their way past that barrier and making it into the very core of her body. They felt blindly for a few moments, "tasting" the very essence of her being, before withdrawing back, their mission complete. Given the plethora of sensations pouring through the woman, he doubted she even noticed the additional tickle in her depths, but those few moments had given Jarvok the sample he needed to copy Eliza down to her very DNA.

That was all well and good, and would certainly be useful in the future, but for now he had a gorgeous woman to keep fucking. After grinding against her deepest point, Jarvok pulled his hips back, even as her pussy did it's best to clench around the thing giving it so much pleasure. He withdrew all the way, then adjusted his aim slightly so that he was aligned with her still twitching ass and speared himself in. He forcefully plundered her back door, taking Eliza as hard and as fast as she could handle, which seemed to be quite a bit beyond most women he had used. While he fucked her ass, his hand, still covered past the wrist in her wetness, moved to dexterously fondle her rock hard clit. The tentacle attacked to that arm was unoccupied, and rather than retract it Jarvok put it to good use by plunging it into Eliza's sopping cunt. It writhed within her, moving at an entire different rhythm from the savagely pounding cock filling her ass, yet providing a perfect counterpoint. The two rubbed against each other through her thin walls, filling every nook and cranny of her body to bursting. Soon, she would feel his cock and tendril both beginning to swell, warning that the shape changer's climax was not far off.

Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:59 pm

Eliza moaned out while she was fucked unknown to her he took her DNA from her pussy as she squirmed while he pulled away. She cried out when he plunged into her crushingly tight ass while finger stoyed her pussy as she squirmed orgasming right then and there. She moaned arching her back as her breasts throbbed in the grip on his hands as her nipples were suckled as she grimaced orgasming again and again as her ass crushed against his member.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:25 am

Jarvok could feel Eliza's string of orgasms wracking her body as she finally gave in to the pleasure and her keen mind focused only on the sensation of being filled to the brim. Her ass trembled around his spire as it ripped more and more screams from the scientist's throat.

Her quivering insides were pushing him to the brink of his own limits, and he released one overstimulated breast to reach up and grab a handful of silvery hair and yank her back against him. He growled into her ear as he pressed against her back "That's right. Cum for me. Cum while I fuck your pretty little ass. Tell me how good it feels while I'm filling you up with my seed."

With his last words, he drove both cock and tendril as deep as he could, plowing up against her cervix, before exploding in a surge of pleasure and long awaited release. Molten seed poured into Eliza's eagerly waiting holes, as her clenching body seemed to milk him of every last drop. Despite how deeply he was lodged in the agent and the way her stomach bulged to try to accept the ocean of cum filling her up, white liquid still squirted out from around the members plugging both entrances, splattering against the floor of the ship.

Jarvok slumped for a moment, his bulk pressing down on the agent's back as he caught a breath after such an intense sensation. She could still feel him lodged within her depths, just as rock hard within the sea of cum painting her insides, and his hands were still caressing her body almost reflexively. Clearly the agent's efforts had been well appreciated, but the shapeshifter didn't appear even close to sated after this release.

After a few moments while spunk pooled on the floor below the pair, Jarvok stood straight again and stretched. His entire body turned translucent revealing the tight rippling muscles beneath as he grunted in satisfaction. He looked down at his playmate where she was still recovering from her string of orgasms and decided that she could probably use a rest before he used her again. "I think it's about time for me to introduce myself to your pretty friend in the back. I'm sure she got quite the ear full with how you were screaming just now, and I'm sure the extract I left at the bottom of her storage pod has gotten her nice and hot listening to us. You did a good job getting me off, so I may even be inclined to put on a little demonstration for you." As he said that, his muscular 4 armed shape reformed into a sleek, lithe, almost serpentine one. Two flat ribbon like tentacles hung from his shoulder blades to just above the floor. Once his skin stopped shifting, it took on a pale greenish yellow pigment. The new form was still very obviously male, and Jarvok's member was clearly visible as he stalked into the storage bay to get acquainted with his other new slave.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:05 pm

Eliza cried out as she arched her back. "OH YES! Please! It feels so good! Fill me up please!" She cried out as she gasped as she was filled with his seed. Her body trembling before going limp and collapsed on the floor. She felt him over her body and caressing her as she took deep breaths to calm herself. She panted while she laid there while looking up at him weakly. She saw him transform into a new form and headed to the storage chamber. Where he'd soon see Akiko squirming...but surprisingly she wasn't a moaning slut just yet...her cheeks were flushed showing arousal but she had been surprisingly resilient...no doubt as Eliza said, constant sessions with the plant gave her a resistance to the unrefined version of that drug.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:55 pm

Jarvok stood in the doorway, inspecting his prize. The purple haired beauty was still strapped into the storage pod, arms and legs bound, although she still wore her battle suit stained with lizard man blood. While it was clear that the drug was having some effects, she didn't immediately beg for him to fuck her as he had hoped. Maybe this woman was actually the test subject the good Dr. had mentioned back in the base. He intended to take her either way, whether she asked to be fucked or not. He walked up to just in front of the glass and smiled, displaying pointed teeth.

"Hello my dear. I believe introductions are in order. My name is Jarvok, and I am your new master. You must be Akiko. As your probably heard, your friend and I have been getting to know each other, and now it's your turn. I'm sure that you have weapons other than that pretty sword of yours, but I hope you can see that there is nothing to be gained by fighting me. Not only am I faster, stronger, and more resilient than you, but your reflexes are already dulled by the lovely Eliza makes. If you fight back, I'll need to hurt you and more importantly your friend, and she has been so accommodating already that I would hate to punish her."

His words were quiet enough that he doubted Eliza could hear them back in the cockpit, even with the door open. He glanced back to ensure that his other captive was still recovering from her ordeal, before turning back to the bound kinoichi.

"I'm going to let you out and get you out of that suit now. I'd prefer not to ruin a perfectly good piece of tech, so I'll let you strip out of it yourself if I have your word that you won't try anything foolish. Just be aware that if you do, I have no qualms against spacing you. You were just a bonus that came with the good doctor.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next