View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The price of knowledge (for Eliza) 

Post Re: The price of knowledge (for Eliza)
Akiko grits her teeth faintly as she saw him approach her. Hearing his words as she frowned looking at him. "If it was just my life, I would take the spacing." She grunts out hot air gasping out of her lips. "So long as you do not harm one bit of Eliza's form...I shall comply." She said calmly her figure was more athletic and no doubt appealing as she awaited him to release her from the pod. She stepped out her legs trembling as there was a wetness between her thighs but she toughed it out...and slowly began undressing her suit...still caked in blood as she slowly removed it...pooling by the floor as her beautiful body...faint abs to show her highly trained body and such full breasts that could engulf his head easily. No doubt a nice bonus along with Eliza.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:58 pm

Jarvok crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow as the captive woman told him what she thought of his threats. Clearly she cared deeply for her companion, but he could see that there was more to her compliance. Her dripping sex was proof enough that her body at least wanted him, even if her mind found the idea repulsive. "Oh don't be ridiculous. You've been letting an overgrown house plant fuck you senseless every day for months for much less compelling reasons than saving your life. You can say that you are doing this for your partner's benefit, but I'm sure you heard her a few minutes ago, and she didn't sound like she needed you to save her. If your going to cooperate anyway, at least don't waste both our time by pretending that you don't want this. If you still feel the need to resist out of some deluded sense of propriety or prudishness, be my guest. Without your suit or weapons, you are nothing more than a moderately fit human, who'll provide just enough fight to make things interesting."

As he spoke, the shape changer stalked towards Akiko, forcing her to back towards the wall or be pressed face to face with him as he spoke. Eventually, there was nowhere for her to go, and the two tentacles on Jarvok's back shot forward, slamming against the bulkhead to either side of the agent, trapping her between the wall and her captor.

"But I don't think you want to resist. I think you heard what your friend was feeling and you want to feel the same." His hand reached down to run along her inner thigh, never quite reaching her sex, but hinting at the pleasure he could bring her whenever he chose. "I think you've spent months trying to learn to resist temptation because deep down, you know how badly you want to be a slave." His eyes locked with her's as he leaned into her, until her breasts pressed against his muscular chest. "Tell me the truth, have you ever been taken as a slave before? Did you want to be rescued at the time, or did you just go along with the ADD because they said that was what you SHOULD want? I bet you still dream about those days now don't you, days when you didn't need to worry about what was right or wrong, about kill or be killed, just about the pleasure your body needed and what pleasure it could give to your master." His hand finished its journey up her leg until it firmly cupped her already soaked folds, as if to claim it as his property. He crooned into her ear as a single finger toyed with her rapidly hardening clit, "I can give you that pleasure back, and soooo much more. All you have to do is say yes. If you don't love the way I make you feel after today, I promise to sell you back to the ADD and give you your freedom. I don't want the hassle of a slave who is going to try to escape. But I can already tell by the way your breath catches when I give you the simplest touch that deep down you desperately want what I'm offering. So what do you say? Will you be a good little slave for me?"

Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:18 pm

Akiko surprisingly didn't back up despite her having no weapons and naked before him, she stayed rooted in her spot even if it meant being much closer to him. Face to face with him as she kept that glare while he began touching her body. She kept herself in place pressing against him as she looked into his eyes. "Your right, I do want pleasure," She said honestly. "I spent months resisting pleasure, because I've seen the horrid things slavers do, so many girls who were forced out here to become nothing but objects...it sickens me." She snarled. "I see no point in trying to escape, no matter what i want, it matters nothing when I'm a captive, you'll use me, use Eliza then discard us when your done, it's the way this universe works." She said grimacing as she tried to use cold logic to keep herself from showing much signs besides her wettening folds.

"My body wants this pleasure and so does my mind...but I can't give in until I've made sure the worse scum of this universe have felt my sword ram down their throats for once." She said darkly her eyes cold and steel like. "So go ahead...use my body...try and break me, I won't fight it," Akiko said calmly.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:22 pm

Jarvok was totally dumbstruck by the purple haired women's reaction. He had expected her to cave to his intimidation, or perhaps to keep up a strong front while denying what he said. He certainly didn't expect her to acknowledge how badly she wanted the pleasure he offered, accept that she didn't have any power here, yet still stand defiant before him. Even with the drug flowing through her, she didn't even flinch as he began toying with her sex. After a moment or two more to confirm his thoughts, he stepped back to get a better view of Akiko's full voluptuous form. He looked her up and down, noting that his gaze only drew the same stoney stare, before sighing and bringing a hand to massage the bridge of his nose.

"Well shit. I may have actually misjudged you. That NEVER happens to me, so I guess I should apologize. Let's try this again. I'm Jarvok Calomi, of the Calomi crime syndicate. It seems like we may be peers in the time honored fellowship of assassins, and if so, please accept my humble apologies. I mistook you for just another young woman tossed into this job with a blaster and orders to avoided getting raped if possible, but you are clearly a higher quality of killer. I believe that we may have some business to discuss. You see, my organization only dabbles in slavery, while many of our competitors use slaves as their main source of income. Some of them are well enough defended that I've been unable to see to them alone. It is entirely possible that we can find a way to assist each other." Jarvok looked at the bare assed agent, standing with dew slowly dripping down her legs and with a clear expression of regret walked over to a nearby cabinet and grabbed a lab coat to hand to Akiko. "Here. As much as I enjoy looking at you like that, it would be distracting for both of us while we talk shop. Sorry, but I'll need to hold onto the suit until I know exactly what it does." His tendrils reached down to collect the pile of cloth at her feet, before nearly folding it and placing it in the cabinet to replace the lab coat.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:58 am

Akiko's eyes showed surprise too when he moved back...no doubt she had expected him to grab her, pin her down or too a wall and ravage her. "Hmm...it would seem you have also caught me off guard." She said calmly. "But you are correct, I am not just some girl who was tossed into this job...I willingly joined the ADD as it was my way to get payback on the various types in this universe...the ADD don't really bat an eye if a Criminal is captured or terminated." She said calmly...taking the labcoat and giving a cordial nod of thanks and began slipping it on while he collected her suit. "No i understand, the suit is quite a piece of tech for me...classified, I'm sure you can understand keeping secrets as an assassin." She said calmly.

"But yes...I had shed many blood during my time with the ADD..." She said. "The Calomi Syndicate...I've heard rumors about your group." She said being knowledgeable. "So...you needed something from Dr Genis?" She asked. "No doubt knowledge on her serum she'd created? One of the most potent Aphrodisiacs around." She said the labcoat hugging her figure and showing a good bit of her figure her bare feet tapping on the floor as she looked at Jarvok. "So...you wish for my aid in your targets?" Akiko asked. "If your offering me a chance to slay more slavers...I shall gladly accept." She said with a dark smirk on her face.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:22 pm

Jarvok grinned back at her, but clearly she wasn't seeing the full picture here. "Look. I don't want to give you a false impression here. I admit that it is impressive that you've survived this long in our field as a human, but you ARE still only a human. I'm not saying that as an insult, but to point out that you simply don't possess the natural gifts of most professionals. I'm choosing to make this offer to you more because keeping you captive long term would be more trouble than you're worth. If you'd prefer the ADD, I'll use you just like you said then sell you back. BUT, I can offer you much better hunting than they can. Your intelligence network is laughably bad, mostly because your agents keep getting captured and enslaved. My people on the other hand" had didn't even pause as his face and body shifted to a perfect replica of the nude agent still lying in the other room "have no problem with staying undercover as long as necessary. I have some conditions before I agree to let you work with me though." He raised a hand ticking off fingers as he listed them. "First, I'll want a full demonstration of your skills. You'll mostly be acting the part of merchandise while I impersonate mid tier slavers. If you can't pull off a well trained slave disguise and show your value to the buyers, then we shouldn't bother. Second, no communication with the ADD. I might not be as bad as the people we are going after, but I'm a bigger fish than most of the ones you manage to catch. I have no intention of getting killed because you want to brag to your superiors. Third, my intel, my resources, my spoils. You are in this for the chance to kill slavers and free slaves. Laudable enough I guess, but i will be taking any credits or loot. Do what you want with the newer slaves. I'll take the ones too broken or modded to rehabilitate I don't have facilities for a really extensive harem, so I'll only keep the worst cases. Forth, you are free to give input, but when shit hits the fan, I get final say. I promise that I won't just leave you behind, but I am more experienced than you and grew up in this crazy galaxy. You've only known about it for what? 3 years or so? I have the context to make the right call when you simply couldn't. Lastly, I expect you to follow your natural inclinations and sate your needs while with me. You aren't a slave, but I don't want you distracted by denying yourself for no good reason. Besides, you're smoking hot and I'd be more than happy to help you out with those desires. I think I'm being more than generous considering how most criminals would treat you in this situation. I'll give you a few minutes to think things over and talk to your friend before you make a decision. Just so you know, whatever you choose will have no bearing on her fate. Rest assured that I have no intention of keeping her once she gives me the information I want.

With that, Jarvok walked back into the cockpit, and grabbed the still woozy doctor under her arms. He hoisted her to her feet, then gave her a slap on the ass to get moving towards the storage room. Whether she heard the conversation or not, he mostly wanted to focus on the ship for a few minutes, as they were nearing the planet's atmosphere.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:50 pm

Jarvok grinned back at her, but clearly she wasn't seeing the full picture here. "Look. I don't want to give you a false impression here. I admit that it is impressive that you've survived this long in our field as a human, but you ARE still only a human. I'm not saying that as an insult, but to point out that you simply don't possess the natural gifts of most professionals. I'm choosing to make this offer to you more because keeping you captive long term would be more trouble than you're worth. If you'd prefer the ADD, I'll use you just like you said then sell you back. BUT, I can offer you much better hunting than they can. Your intelligence network is laughably bad, mostly because your agents keep getting captured and enslaved. My people on the other hand" had didn't even pause as his face and body shifted to a perfect replica of the nude agent still lying in the other room "have no problem with staying undercover as long as necessary. I have some conditions before I agree to let you work with me though." He raised a hand ticking off fingers as he listed them.

"First, I'll want a full demonstration of your skills. You'll mostly be acting the part of merchandise while I impersonate mid tier slavers. If you can't pull off a well trained slave disguise and show your value to the buyers, then we shouldn't bother.

Second, no communication with the ADD. I might not be as bad as the people we are going after, but I'm a bigger fish than most of the ones you manage to catch. I have no intention of getting killed because you want to brag to your superiors. T

hird, my intel, my resources, my spoils. You are in this for the chance to kill slavers and free slaves. Laudable enough I guess, but i will be taking any credits or loot. Do what you want with the newer slaves. I'll take the ones too broken or modded to rehabilitate I don't have facilities for a really extensive harem, so I'll only keep the worst cases.

Forth, you are free to give input, but when shit hits the fan, I get final say. I promise that I won't just leave you behind, but I am more experienced than you and grew up in this crazy galaxy. You've only known about it for what? 3 years or so? I have the context to make the right call when you simply couldn't.

Lastly, I expect you to follow your natural inclinations and sate your needs while with me. You aren't a slave, but I don't want you distracted by denying yourself for no good reason. Besides, you're smoking hot and I'd be more than happy to help you out with those desires.

I think I'm being more than generous considering how other criminals would treat you in this situation. I'll give you a few minutes to think things over and talk to your friend before you make a decision. Just so you know, whatever you choose will have no bearing on her fate. Rest assured that I have no intention of keeping her once she gives me the information I want.

With that, Jarvok walked back into the cockpit, and grabbed the still woozy doctor under her arms. He hoisted her to her feet, then gave her a slap on the ass to get moving towards the storage room. Whether she heard the conversation or not, he mostly wanted to focus on the ship for a few minutes, as they were nearing the planet's atmosphere.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:52 pm

"No I more than know about the uphill climb I have when going after any target." She said. "If I'm honest...the ADD is just a means to an end, they provided me with the tech and a vessel I can use to go around and 'punish' slavers, they get more ADD when I rescue slaves and I get sweet revenge...nothing better....but I have all I need anyway." Akiko said calmly. "If you wish to have me work for you...you are making a very...very compelling argument." She said casually. Raising an eyebrow when he morphed into Eliza's body.

"Well, I'm sure I can give you a demonstration later." She teased giving him a playful smile. "So long as I can at least communicate with her at the very least? She is a friend...something I rarely have out in this universe...if that is alright with you? I don't intend on bragging about our operations...but I'm sure she would miss a chance to talk with me." Akiko said. "If that's too much, I understand and respect your decision." She said calmly. Watching as he left to bring Eliza who gasped at the spank and blushed as she was brought to the storage room and left the pair to chat.

Akiko spoke about how he offered her a position amongst his group...something that would give her easier access to slavers to punish and slaves to save. Eliza smiled softly shaking her head with a knowing look saying she wondered if something like this would happen. Akiko smiled softly and the pair embraced like friends. Akiko saying she hopes the pair can stay in touch at least. Leaving Jarvok to land the ship while the two agents talked about this chance.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:03 pm

Akiko's explanation of how she viewed the ADD helped the puzzle pieces fit into place. She clearly wasn't standard Directorate stock, more of a mercenary who happened to work for the ADD at the moment.

"I'm afraid that vid chats aren't going to happen. If you intended to betray me, it would be far too easy to slip a message out. Screened emails should be fine though. Just be aware that I'll censor anything that I find disagreeable."

He went to the controls, pleased with how the whole operation had turned out. He had managed to get a sample from the aphrodisiac producing plant, collect the only person who knew how to refine it, AND got his hands on a potentially useful mercenary, who seemed to have no qualms about him using her body. Not QUITE as good as getting to fuck the entire base full of agents in his perfect world scenario, but considering the interference from outside forces, he really couldn't complain.

He listened to the two women chatting in the back during reentry and the short flight over dense jungle terrain before arriving at Dr. Lapodis' lab. Perhaps 12 hours had passed since he left her at the mercy of her specimens, and he was curious how she was holding up. Through the window, he could see the mammoth hallowed tree that housed her operations, and he dipped down beneath its canopy to land on a grassy clearing at its base. He turned back to see the two women embracing, and called out to them.

"As touching as this scene may be, you DO know that you aren't splitting up yet, right? Eliza, you still owe me a refining process, and Akiko you were going to give me a demonstration." He licked his lips at the last word, his lustful eyes admiring how the lab coat barely contained the woman's ample assets, then tracking to the still nude scientist next to her. "But for now, let's make ourselves at home. If I remember correctly, Arboria had some top shelf wine for entertaining guests, and I think I could use a drink after a job well done."

Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:35 pm

The pair released the embrace when Jarvok spoke as Akiko calmly smirks...as she casually and surprisingly removed the labcoat...giving him a smirk and places it over Eliza's body. "The Scientist look is more your style." She teased as she casually walked towards Jarvok...and casually hugged one of his arms...burying it into that tempting cleavage. Eliza blushing at the scene as Akiko cooed. "Hmm...come master...you do so need a drink and time to unwind..." Akiko cooed her cute lips pouting and pleading to be kissed her posture having morphed no longer the controlled assassin...but now a sultry sexual harem girl.

The girl knew how to act at least...though it was probably slightly genuine in wanting his pleasuring time. "Well, if you can point me in the labs directions, I can get to work." Eliza said to let the pair have alone time as she heads off to the lab wearing the labcoat...while the naked Akiko went with Jarvok somewhere.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:08 pm

Jarvok hummed contentedly to himself, as his new subordinate discarded her already scanty clothing and prowled towards him, exuding pure sex appeal. His free arm found her chin and turned it towards him so that he could look into her eyes for any sign of the knife hard woman he had just met. Then he leaned and captured her luscious lips in a passionate kiss, tangling a too long tongue with hers as she clung to him. He let the kiss linger, until Eliza's question brought him back to the moment.

"This place is a bit convoluted so I'll need to show you where to go, but I doubt you want to leave just yet anyway. I'm about to put my pretty new "slave" through her paces, and you'll get a front row seat to see my race in action. I have no intention of showing off just to scratch your scientific itch, and its not worth the effort for a simple quickie, so this will probably be your last chance to get a good look. Besides, you seemed to thoroughly enjoy our last round, and I'll need to see how Akiko here handles another woman. Some of the nastier people on my list are female." He held out his other elbow for the second agent, and walked into the structure, a gorgeous woman on each arm.

Apparently being a galaxy renowned botanist paid well, at least it did after half a millennia of compounded interest. The inside of the enormous tree was decorated in a gorgeous floral motif, with finely carved clay pottery interspersed to offer contrast to colorful glass sculptures. The walls were painted a muted forest green, except for what appeared to be a gold leaf mural above a large set of stairs which split as they led upwards. Several doors opened off the entrance chamber, and Jarvok picked one to lead his lovely companions into a pleasant sitting room, clearly meant for entertaining guests. Several book shelves lined the walls, and were well stocked with both scientific texts and books of paintings, drawings, and photographs of nature. Most of the books were in galactic standard, but Eliza might notice one rather old book written in English: "On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life". Two couches and a selection of chairs were arranged in a semi-circle, with a large table made from a single slice of an enormous tree positioned in the center. At the very center of the table was a small device, probably a holo projector.

Jarvok rearanged his vocal cords and mouth to be able to perfectly mimic Dr. Lapodis, and spoke clearly into the room. "Home entertainment system, On. Video recording for this room, On. Dim lights to 60%. Play Black Widow Oh, and open a bottle of champagne and glasses for 3." Apparently the entire building was wired for voice recognition, which made sense for if Aboria lived here alone with no staff. Moments later, a small robot zipped in, holding a chilled bottle and 3 full glasses on a serving tray. Jarvok took two, handing one to Eliza, then walked over to the cushier of the couches

"Why don't you start by showing me how you dance my dear?"

Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:31 am

Akiko moaned softly into the kiss as her lips parted for her tongue to meet his as they kissed in a passionate meeting...her eyes showing nothing but sensual, sex appeal eyes. The pair only breaking it for Eliza as Akiko smiled playfully. Eliza blushes but nods at that. "Maybe afterwards, we can both tend to you." Akiko teased as Eliza hugged the other arm as the two agents held his arms smushing it into their chests.

The trio headed into the home of the scientist. Once arriving at the sitting room, Eliza noticed the books and looked at them curiously. Accepting the drink with a nod of thanks...as she saw Jarvok sitting onto the couch as she took another seat...to watch as Akiko casually stretched her arms above her head wriggling her hips as she began to dance. Akiko cooed as she stroked her hands down her figure cupping her breasts, brushing her belly and cupping her ass as she swayed...dancing to the music while making sure to give Jarvok a show to rile him up with want. Her eyes sensual and smoky hot as she slowly approached making sure he focused on her legs or chest as her breasts jiggled from her movements...she approaching closer and closer while still swaying her body so fluidly...the girl knew the tricks or at least was a good dancer anyway.

Eliza drank the wine while watching the show...making sure to take mental notes on Jarvoks abilities.

Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:20 am

"Darn, you saw through my clever ruse of asking the woman I just had screaming in pleasure to join me as I fuck her friend. No offense doctor, but I think we'll all enjoy that, don't you?"

Once they were seated and Akiko began her incredibly exotic display, Jarvok just sat back and enjoyed the show, allowing himself to stiffen at the lovely sight. This serpentine form's cock seemed to have a mind of it's own, coiling and swaying like a snake itself, extending nearly full foot. He let the gorgeous woman dance for the full song, shaking her ample assets and toying with her breasts for his viewing pleasure. When the song ended, he simply raised his hand, snapped.his fingers, and pointed to the ground in front of where he sat. As the purple haired woman kneeled to service him, about ten transparent blue tentacles grew out of his chest, apparently made of some form of slime. He turned to Eliza and said "This was an interesting acquisition. Most creatures I copy need to be made of flesh, bone, or some other solid material, but this critter actually had a solid core and grew a jelly body around it. I can control the tendrils even without muscles in them through electric pulses under my skin. Let's see how she handles more cocks than she can fit at once." As he said that, the tentacles gathered in a circle around the erotic slave, waiting for her to get to work.

Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:06 pm

"You are not wrong," Eliza said as calm as she can despite her blushing face. Akiko continued her exotic and erotic dance for Jarvok as she moved close and kneeled down...smothering that easily foot long member into her breasts as her lips sucked and kissed on the head...sucking it as she slurped it down her mouth and into her throat...not even wasting time as she slurped almost half the foot length member down her throat while her breasts rubbed the other half...while tentacles began to gather around the erotic slave who moaned and swayed her ass and hips...spreading them to show that glistening chalice...her eyes were fiery and sensual like Eliza's eyes but with an almost competitive edge that screamed. 'Bring it on!'

Eliza meanwhile was silent while watching the show...her eyes showing fascination at the ten transparent blue tentacles. "Fascinating.." She said softly.

Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:00 pm

Jarvok let Akiko get to work, quickly showing that she was at least as skilled as Eliza, if not more so. She immediately took the length deep into her throat, engulfing the writhing slide in her tight confines. The sloppy deepthroating felt AMAZING, especially as she lubed up the massive cock to slide smoothly between her breasts.

Unfortunately, by only focusing on the main phallus in front of her the young agent had completely missed the point of this test. One of the gelatinous tendrils coiled in her hair, covering it in sticky goo and pulling her back from her work worshiping Jarvok's manhood. "You're certainly a skilled cock sucker, but aren't you forgetting something? You have ten cocks to service here, not just one. Even with your other holes, you still need to multitask." Two of the slimy coils looped themselves around her breasts, pressing them together for a third to slide between those mountainous tits. Two more pressed themselves against her hands, encouraging her skillful fingers to get to work. One pressed itself against her readily offered sex, easily sliding its slickness into the experienced girl's pink cunt, while another took a moment to prod her ass before diving in as well. Only her mouth was left open, as Jarvok stood from his seat so that her face aligned perfectly with his throbbing member. Clearly she wasn't supposed to stop her attentions, but she was expected to be able to handle an entire gangbang worth of cocks at once.

He sighed as he felt her sweet lips and tongue resume their attentions, yet still focused on controlling so many appendages at once. He paid special attention to the two lines of gel busily fucking the former agent's tender holes, pounding them relentlessly, even if they weren't nearly as thick or rigid as his actual cock. He kept a close watch on Akiko's technique, making sure that she didn't let her skills slacken with the addition of distractions. Through controlled groans of pleasure, he looked back to Eliza and asked "any particular requests you'd like to see? I've taken samples from hundreds of different races, so if you are curious to see one of them in action, just let me know. Your friend here is exceptionally skilled, but she could do with some broader horizons."

Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next