View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
 Operation Anchorhead (for Akiko Reiya) 

Post Re: Operation Anchorhead (for Akiko Reiya)
"What protocol?" Rahs clearly laughs for a second. "If there is one, all other agents must have missed that lesson." The bindings were tight and strong. Her wrists didn't budge even a little as the handcuffs were wrapped tightly around her wrists and the chains were almost extended completely, leaving no chance to yank them, only to fruitlessly pull at them from the ceiling.

"You're a great killer, but not a real warrior. As spoils for being defeated, you're mine, now." His deep, metallic voice cooed behind the helmet as he moved to her side, the other hand caressing her midsection as it travelled up to her chest, stopping right at the curve of her mound and following its circular shape towards her arm, as if admiring the beautiful body of Akiko.

"Are you still frustrated you couldn't complete your mission? A shame that I had to stop you. Garrtre escaped, but at least it'll be a while until he can gather a big group of followers again. Is that not enough for you?" The hand on her back returned to fondle her firm ass, going between her cheeks, downwards over her two holes covered by that suit of hers.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:57 am

"It's more of a guideline." She casually said frowning when he laughed. "I just don't like interacting long with your type." She said with a glare, finding the bindings were not budging as she stopped struggling, just wasting energy. Hearing his comments about her not being a real warrior. "I never said I was, I'm an Assassin, not a fighter, I only learned to fight if I had no choice." She said glaring with that arctic glare. Hearing his coo as she felt his hand caressing her midsection and moving up to those large breasts of hers. She grimaced fighting down a blush, she wasn't used to more caressing actions, used to rougher alien slavers.

She felt his words as she squirmed her hips away from his hand moving to her firm toned and well trained rear as she felt the hand between her cheeks and downwards towards two holes which her suit thankfully was protecting for now. She tried to yank them away but the bars on them prevented much movement besides maybe small thrusts. "Not only that, even if he's got no power base left, he is still a vile scum that inflicts god knows horrors on innocent girls from that school." She said her voice sounding like she would be spitting acid if she could. "The only thing that would satisfy me is his head detached from his neck." She snarled.

Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:07 am

"Yes, I can see that," the mercenary replied to her remarks at first. Those eyes glared at him with the coldness of a tundra. And yet, not even she could help but close those purple orbs as she fought back a rush of blood to her face. It may have not showed, but that reaction was not ignored by the tall Syrictae who smiled behind the mask.

Her hips tried to make little thrusts to jerk her ass away from his hand but there was almost no room for that, so his hand remained there, over her precious pair of holes. Even over the fabric of her suit, Rahs caressed her two entrances with the same careful touch as he had done so far. His thumb prodded at her anus while the rest of his digits pressed down against her folds, trying to see just how sensitive she would be or how much the suit would allow her to feel.

"If only looks could kill, you'd be even far more efficient," he said in response to her venom-filled words. His other hand caressed its way back over her arm to her beautiful face, the back of his fingers rolling over her cheek and down to her neck, discovering and moving over her collarbones to the valley between her mounds, keeping just short of fondling the soft tit flesh for a moment or two before he finally used a couple of fingers to make circles over her breast but only moving around their large, outer roundness. "That school? You mean Garrtre preys on the students of Shokushu?" The mercenary let out a hum as he pondered about something for a while. "He is the kind of person that makes lots of enemies. I might even get paid for killing him later."

SFA---

Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:43 pm

Akiko grits her teeth faintly as she fought down the blush as he stroked her covered entrances with that hand, his thumb teasing her rear as she felt his other fingers teasing her folds. The suit due to it's tightness to prevent any parts snagging on stuff, made it very tight so she felt alot of what he was doing. She grimaced as she squirmed in his grip by accident showing how much he was getting a reaction from her body as she grunts.

"You know damn well nearly every single human out here in the galaxy was once part of that schools student roster?" She said. "A few exceptions sure, but nearly all females out in this galaxy all came from that school be they slaves, ADD Agents, even the rare Outlaws who're running around freely." She added. Before feeling his other hand moving towards her face as he rolled her cheek with the back of his fingers. Moving down towards her collarbones approaching her breasts. Before she felt his fingers teasingly working over her nipples as she squirmed against the touches. While hearing how this alien himself might be paid to kill Garrtre. Confusion in her expression as she finally opened her eyes. "You would be paid to kill him?" She questioned only to suck in a gasp of air when he rubbed a sensitive spot between her thighs as they flinched.

Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:24 am

The woman's body squirmed and reacted to his touches in all the right places. Rahs could feel every part of her groin and pubic mound and the softer folds hidden beneath the suit as he continued to press against it. Her face only stopped glaring with anger to focus on holding back any further, clearer reactions but the attempts were still noticeable to him.

"You'd be surprised, but... I guess you are right. Some had settled nicely it seems. However, humans aren't the only ones being enslaved by Garrtre or others, of course." The hand over her breast enjoyed bringing attention to that large mound and nipple beneath. He toyed with it, caressing and drawing gentle lines with his fingertips while keeping the other hand busy as well. Then, her entire body stopped in a sudden motion and she drew in a sharp gasp. Not because of the surprise that accompanied her question, but from a place he had fondled between her well-trained and firm thighs. Rahs grinned, though it was unbeknownst to her, and his hand resumed its efforts on that sensitive spot only. One, two fingers rubbing it in a circular motion; three rubbing over it as they curled and unfolded.

"Of course. Do you think all criminals play nice with each other? Systems joined up to stop him. Now that he's out of his territory, Garrtre might end up trying to establish somewhere only to find out it's someone else's turf. I expect tensions will rise sooner or later. And I'm a mercenary, after all. If they pay me to kill him, he'll die."

SFA---

Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:19 am

Akiko grits her teeth inhaling sharply with her nose to try and regain herself but her hips kept shivering when those fingers worked on her weak spot. Feeling those fingers rubbing in circular motions before curling and unfolding against her folds as she grimaced and to her annoyance at her bodies reactions she was starting to feel an arousal and faint wetness starting. She knew she was starting to feel wet from this alien's work on her body. His fingers working on her breasts would feel and see a slowly erecting nipple from her growing arousal.

"Ngh...well...at least that is something.." She grimaced as she struggled a little in the grips of the chains. "So what shall happen to me now?" She asked her fists clenching tightly as she wriggled her hips trying to pull them away from those hands but unknowingly rubbing herself against his fingers in the process further tormenting her sensitive folds as she gulped faintly. She couldn't help but be mad at this bodies weakness to the pleasuring work. Her body was too conditioned from her endless slavery back on Shokushu and beyond when she left the school. "Honestly, I'm amazed I'm wearing anything at all...got a fetish for skintight suits?" She couldn't help but try and quip back.

Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:48 am

The agent tried her best to calm her own body and keep focus, but only her face reflected this. The rest of her, instead, betrayed her wishes and was helpless to resist Rahs' continued advances on her weak spots. He explored her thoroughly as they chatted, what may have appeared as mindless fondling of her womanly curves was of course an investigation to discover all he could about her, her body, her reactions, what turned her on or what provoked a reaction of some kind. That suit would never be able to hide that swollen nipple as it prodded against the fabric, blood coursing to her tender nub and large breast in a growing arousal. And he was happy to provide more to her body as those fingers focused on her teat, pressing against it and rolling it around before cupping the entire orb, feeling the extent of its size and how heavy it was.

"Eager to find out? I think you have an idea of what will happen to you. As I said, you are mine, now; and I plan to enjoy that." Her fists clenched and her hips wriggled in her bindings but these sort of struggles only worked against her as it pushed her own sensitive folds further against his hand. Besides the work he kept on her breast, the hand on her sex doubled its efforts as he planned to continue to send her body more and more into a state of arousal. "And I think you are enjoying it already."

A short laugh came as she tried to make a witty remark, booming around her for a couple of seconds. "Don't you, too? What's not to like about these suits that leave so little to imagination. But frankly, I was wondering if I would have to take it off properly or rip it open depending on how you acted. I'm thinking the latter option may not be necessary... Unless you have a fetish for that..." His own remark bounced back to her. His gentle advances had caught her by surprise and her body had responded well to them. Now that he had a firm grasp of what aroused her, he was continuously attacking on those fronts. "Would be difficult to take it off properly being bound like that. I may have to tear it open, in the end..." She was already exposed and vulnerable to him, in her bondage there was nothing she could do to stop him. And yet he was not anxiously ravaging her, for now, but instead seemed to take his time to play with her, to weaken her body's resistance even further. He had begun to enjoy her capture even before she had woken up.

SFA---

Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:37 am

Poor Akiko was barely holding herself in as she grimaced feeling his exploring hands. She slowly began to realize what he was doing though. Her cheeks getting a faint pink flush forming as he was exploring her body to weak spots and reactions. "Ngh, a biological reaction only," She countered as best she could while realizing her struggles were only making things worse and stopped. "Hmph, so just like the rest." She said with a disgusted tone of voice. "Enjoy that at the expense of the girl? Or is your slow working a way to weaken my resistance to this? Throw it in my face that i'm enjoying this?" She guessed. Her body was reacting well to the softer caresses and strokes. No doubt this agent had handled and experienced the more rougher abusive style of slavers.

"I prefer my suit not be damaged, it's quite expensive to repair damages to it." She quipped back as she grimaced and groaned as her body was flushing with arousal, her breasts almost seemed to swell a little from the attention as her sex was slowly starting to drip as she grimaced cursing her bodies weakness as she clenched her eyes shut trying to fight this and resist.

Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:22 pm

"And you say the same things, just like the rest..." Just a biological reaction. Everyone always said that, but the result was always the same. In the end it didn't matter, most of them broke sooner or later despite the strong facades they wanted to keep. Akiko herself was starting to quickly lose the battle of control over her own body as the mercenary enjoyed the light struggles and groans she made as her body was much more eager to show him how aroused it was becoming. Her breasts were already trying to stretch the suit thin on her chest area and the fabric over her groin was soon getting wet with her juices.

"You sound surprised. I thought you knew more about me judging from our fight on the bridge but your question and your disgust makes me think you didn't get to read or hear much about me from other agents or reports. Only knew my mask and name, an identity of a criminal to you." His hand began squeezing her breast as if trying to milk it, beginning from the base of her tit and moving to her nipple in a single motion until it was slightly pinched and further stimulated.

"Expensive? Can't believe the ADD won't even repair their agents' gear free of charge. I'd consider it because you fought with as much as honor as you could, but I think I can't trust you out of these chains, still..." Rahs would soon give Akiko what her body wanted. Her suit was already damaged and torn in some places. What difference would make a few more, here and there? The mercenary moved behind the woman, leaving her mounds wanting for more attention and used his hands instead to rip open the suit around her covered sex, ripping it wider to expose the area of her anus and buttocks. The slightly colder air of the room would soon be felt much easier by her.

SFA---

Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:51 am

Akiko grits her teeth as she was losing this battle of control. But she couldn't give in as she was groped again her nipples stimulated and erecting to stretch out her suit as she grimaced. "Not really, just surprised as I've never met anyone who bothered with it. Why should any of those slavers bother, the slave girls are just toys, why bother making them enjoy it?" She growled speaking from her own experiences. "You intend on making me your slave, just like all the others who wish to make any ADD Agent their toy." She said. "Just like the rest." She added.

Before she felt the tearing as her suit was torn exposing her wet folds to the cold air as she grimaced with a grunts. Her breasts finally given a moments rest as she took deep breaths trying to calm herself down a little and get control back from the pleasure over her body. "Your wise not to trust me, the feeling is mutual." She added.

Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:30 pm

"Because I don't enslave for profit, like others." For the agent, the towering Syrictae was a much peculiar case. As careful and cunning as he appeared to be, there seemed to be a more genuine motivation for his actions, something that appeared to confuse her. Truth be told, Akiko had proven herself to be a prominent fighter and did her best against him; there was no reason to treat her worse like a few others have had, especially now that she was subdued in her chains.

"I don't go out of my way to enslave agents. But they often interrupt my work." Her nipples and breasts had already enlarged in her arousal, trying to break free of the suit as her teats were perfectly outlined in the fabric. She did her best to calm down but Akiko would find such efforts futile. The respite on her bosom would only be followed by a thorough attention to her nether region. Now that her wet slit was exposed his fingers began to fondle her lips carefully. Swollen with that same traitorous lust, he pressed them gently before rubbing the petals apart, fingers moving over each one as they delved deeper only little by little. Her juices soon lubricated the digits, and his thumb reached to draw back the hood and uncover her clit, pressing on the tender nub and rolling it around under the finger as two others penetrated her entrance and began massaging her inner walls. The other hand was groping her ass, squeezing her round cheeks as the tear got bigger and exposed more of her delicious, soft skin to him.

SFA---

Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:30 pm

Akiko's eyes blinked in confusion at that. The Syrictae was confusing her with this motivation he had. It was genuine and her face if he could see could see the conflict and confusion in those eyes. "Ngh..you are quite an interesting person." She couldn't help but groan out as she felt his fingers working her folds as she gasps her hips wriggling a little from the touches as the lust was filling her body. Her juices leaking out to coat his fingers as she squirmed her hips, feeling his fingers plunging inside as her folds hungrily squeezed on his invading fingers as she gasps with a moan as her cheeks flushed red at her slip of control.

She felt his other hand squeezing her asscheeks while exposing more of her body as he tore more of her skintight suit off exposing smooth, peachy soft skin for him to admire. "Look....on the back of my neck...you'll find a zipper..." She groaned out. "I can't have the suit damaged even further than this, please just take it off." She requested while she squirmed her hips looking at him with flushed cheeks her breasts finally swelling with arousal and if he could see the nipples slipping out of that opening on her suit finally showing them off as she grimaced at her bodies being too honest for it's own good.

Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:54 pm

"Hmm..." The mercenary simply exhaled at her remark about him. What he said and did had caught her by surprise all this time, even as he kept doing as he wished with her. "You are an interesting one, too. So beautiful and deadly." Her moan echoed nicely around the room, pleasure shooting from within her loins to her brain as his fingers delved inside her and played with her clit. Her hips were unable to resist further, squirming as the pleasure and arousal soon began to take over her body and legs. When she turned her head to ask to take off her suit, her face was already red with lust as she was quickly and surely losing control. Her words came in groans, a mixture of satisfaction and frustration as Rahs seemed to strike at every right spot.

His other hand stopped squeezing on her ass, traveling upwards and caressing her back with his palm until it reached her nape. He took hold of the zipper there, dragging it down until the middle of her back slowly, uncovering more of her peachy skin and toned muscles.

"Perhaps if you tell me your name, I'll take it off," he added, withdrawing his hand from the zipper and instead focusing on those heavy, luscious mounds swaying with every breath she took. They grew in size and brushed away enough of her damaged suit to reveal to Rahs those succulent, hardened nipples escaping out of their confinement. Immediately his hand seized one of her tits, fingers moving to that pink, erect nub and let it finally feel his skin directly, teasing and pressing the nub. He was loving bringing out this side of the agent and every reaction she had only encouraged him further. The hand at her folds changed its position to more comfortably move his two fingers inside her, moving expertly against her drenched walls until it found her tender patch of nerves there, rubbing it constantly with one of the fingers and then other in quick succession.

SFA---

Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:32 pm

Akiko blushed at his words while working her body like a well tuned instrument. Her lovely moans and groans were sensually charged. Feeling him unzipping her halfway as she grimaced faintly. "Ngh, really?" She groans out at him wanting to know her name, but she couldn't help but oblige him. "Akiko Reiya, is my full name, please just call me Akiko." She groans out. "Now...please take it off and stop teasing me." She groaned as she grinds her hips against his fingers invading her depths as she arched her back as best she could while tied up giving him a nice show.

She felt one of his hands seizing one of her sizable breasts as she gasped and moaned at her nipples being openly played with, nothing between his fingers and her skin as she blushed as she clenched her fists in her cuffs while he worked her body over. Her body flushed with arousal as she gasped and groaned her voice no doubt encouraging him to continue his work or would he listen to her plea to stop teasing her body?

Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:53 pm

"Akiko." He repeated her name, as if committing it to memory. Besides words, her voice only let out a constant stream of moans and groans. Her hips anxiously started to push and grind back against his fingers. The woman who once defied her foes valiantly and spat acid at their atrocities could not help but arch her back, offering more than just a great show for his eyes but also more of those bountiful orbs into his hand.

"So you do want more. Alright, then." Her body was left in heat, wanting, as his hands parted from her wet folds and heaving breast. A pair of tentacles sprouted from his back and coiled themselves around her arms. His hands undid the zipper all the way to her bottom until there was nothing but the open tear that it had over her ass and slit. His fingers grazed her smooth skin as it grabbed part of the suit and the other went to the cuffs around her wrists. A continuous current of electricity needed to be fed into these until they unlocked. The tendrils around her arms would serve the same purpose, keeping her in place just in case she wanted to use this chance to fight back.

He uncoiled one of the tendrils around an arm, grabbing it firmly with one hand, and slid it out of the suit. The tendril coiled again around the free arm to keep it in check while he repeated the same procedure to the other one. Rahs would take the cuffs and secure them around her wrists again; and now that the upper part of her suit was free it dangled down to the floor, exposing finally that perfect curvy body of hers, naked from the torso up. Blood was being pumped into his loins at an increasing pace, the mere sight of her after playing with her for the past moments almost too much. Those heavy mammaries swayed free in the air, perky erect nipples standing at attention.

The mercenary had to do a similar procedure with her legs, uncoiling and releasing each one from the chains and the bar with his tentacles until her suit was completely discarded and thrown away, locking her legs again afterwards. Akiko was left completely naked for him to admire and feel, to do with her what he wished. His hands returned to the previous spots, a hand fondling and squeezing her tits, other digits plunging in deep within her and began curling up and down over her g-spot before they started pumping in and out of her, making squelching sounds as her folds were spread apart and her juices forced to drip out.

SFA---

Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next