View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Confrontation at the ancient ruins (for Arielle) 

Post Confrontation at the ancient ruins (for Arielle)
I stood atop one of the stone structures before me. The structure I stood upon looked much like the ancient Mayan temples found on Earth. It occured to me that perhaps the ones who built the temples on Earth may not have been human, but rather visitors to the remote planet. But such things were of little importance to me.

My Mission was clear. Engage the ADDs new recruit, test her abilities, and if possible determine her market value if she was suitable to be sold. Unlike the other agents this one was not a master of martial arts, weapons, sabotage or spying. She wielded a power of unknown origin; for this she was labeled an X factor in her files. It was sound logic for me to be chosen for this purpose; I myself wielded many powers that could not be explained by modern science. The Alliance had no qualms employing someone who wielded such powers; however, it was hesitant to fight someone else who wielded powers beyond their understanding.

A gentle breeze blew across the ruins as I folded down into a lotus position, concentrating on the agent I was looking for. Focusing until my only thought was her, an image appeared in my head. A ship in space. Inside was a woman with pale blue hair and I reached out to her concious mind, trying to make contact.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:41 am
Profile YIM

Her trip had been long, and she was tired.. Her ship was on autopilot, but then again, it had been for the entire trip so far. How she detested these trips. She lazed back into her chair, arms crossed gently behind her head, legs crossed gingerly, a yawn escaped from her momentarily. "... I wonder.." she spoke to herself, her eyes slowly opening. "..How close I am to this 'ancient city' of theirs.." she leaned up, calling down a small readout, pressing a few holographic digits and looking over the map.
"...Hmm, another ten minutes, thats it?" she said with an almost ecstatic glee. "Another ten minutes and I can finally breathe some fresh air!" This revelation was enough alone to re-energize her, and she sat up quickly, disengaging the light-shielding from the ships windshield. There she beheld the ancient planet, floating peacefully in the nether of space. ".. Doesnt look like much.. " she huffed, slowly standing. "But then again, they never... never....." Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted, and she set her hand gently on her temple. ".... Did.. I just.. Hear someone?" she muttered in doubt, looking back and fourth. "... That couldnt be, there isnt anyone else on the ship.. I must have slept too long."

Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:58 am

Almost. Once again I reached out to the oblivious agent; reaching farther and farther until it felt as if she was right next me. I pushed farther into her conciousness until I was sure she heard my vocie. What did the file say her name was?

"Arielle. Arielle Blackwood. Listen to me. You are not hearing things. I'm communicating with you through magic. I've been waiting for you, Arielle. Come to the fifth planet. I'll be waiting at the old ruins."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:21 am
Profile YIM

No, she knew by the arcane hum to his voice that he was truly communicating through magic. ".. That voice, it was really another user of the nether?" she pondered to herself, looking at the readout of the planet.. Indeed, there were five in a rotation, and the fifth was also supposedly covered with ruins. ".. Well, I was supposed to investigate ruins, and there are some there too, so... Logically, I suppose I can see what this person needs.." she quickly set a course to the planet, sitting back in her chair. ".. Still, so odd that someone like that would be.. Out here! In the middle of nowhere! Wonders never cease.." she muttered to herself, and the ship began to descend into the new planets atmosphere...

Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:29 am

I broke the link between us and got up. In a few short minutes I saw her ship entering the atmosphere. I walked down the large pyramid and took a roundabout route to her landing point, placing ofudas I had inscribed with 'Lust' at several points for later use. If my goal was to test her, it would be wise to do so under both adverse and optimal conditions.

When the ship was insight but still some distance away I entered one of the structures and resumed a lotus position. Again I reached out to her and made contact. "Can you hear me Arielle? I can see your ship from here. Try responding to my voice. Concentrate and try to feel my presense, I know you can. I can feel yours. It's like having you right here with me in these ruins."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:12 am
Profile YIM

(Sorry 'bout the wait, had a router error.)
Slowly the ship began to descend, and she took the controls to manually land. "... There it is again." she muttered to herself, hearing the voice. "This person knows my name, I wonder.. I wonder if I know them somehow." Her thoughts raced as she punched the landing coordinates, and the reverse thrusters kicked in as it approached the ground.
"I... Hmm.. " She heard the voice beckon her for response, she wasnt too sure exactly what to say..
"........I... hear you?" she spoke gently, concentrating on the arcane him of her contactees voice. "I'm landing now.. Where should I meet you?"

-K'THUD-

The ship had set down, and she stood, taking her staff in hand and making for the door.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:13 am

I was amused by the girls naivety and trusting nature. Coming to the planet simply because I asked her to, not even bothering to ask who I was or what I was doing there. To take her completely by surprise would be somewhat unfair however. "No need for that. We'll be seeing each other soon enough. And at that time..." I stopped mid sentence and reached out as far as I could, feeling as though she and I were pressing against one another. I remembered from my studies long ago that such close contact could leave a strong but brief physical feeling after breaking it.

I let my arcane self explore her body, roaming hands moving all over her full breasts and caressing her womanhood. I intentionally sent several brief visions of what I had in store for her; embracing her from behind as my hands roaming over her body. Locked in a 69 position with her sucking and stroking my cock as my tongue delve into her, eating her out heartily. The two of us pounding against each other furiously as she sat on my lap. Her legs wrapped around my waist and clinging to me as I pounded into her.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:41 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]