View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 6:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Alien Ruins & An agent changed forever (Maeko) 

Post Alien Ruins & An agent changed forever (Maeko)
(OOC: This rp was started in the old site before it went haywire, or how to say. Unfortunately, i don't have any of the old messages saved on my computer, but this is not the start of the rp, its right in the middle of it)

Previously: Maeko crashlanded on a deserted planet, and as anyone could have guessed, there was a big alien there - me. At first it looked like an ordinary situation. The alien was wanted for destroying a secret ADD building, which was mass producing safety gear against rabid aliens and such. As well as three high ranked Agents & a Senator who was inspecting. Kyoshiken actually is innocent as someone framed him, but he doesn't seem to care much (over-confident that there is nothing in the universe that can harm him). Maeko couldn't do much against this beast, and ran away, and hid in an deserted office building... Or so it looked like. It was, and still is, some sort of Alien Cathedral. They obviously chose Maeko for something, but what it was is still unsure, as they seem to be just teasing her. They give her orgasm after orgasm, and even if they're much much better than any human male could give her, and she can feel immense pleasure, she can't really enjoy them. She can feel that the pleasure she is recieving is only about 10% of what they should be, and even if she should be deeply satisfied, she just can't stop thinking of how much more they could give her, as she is longing for that massive super-orgasm that seem to slip away from her all the time.

To this point, they have said nothing more than there is five of them, and they want to see if she is 'fit' for something still untold. But either they want to see if she is fit for some sort of sexual test, or they're just horny, 'cause they keep having sex with her. First, she got fucked in a completely pitch-black room, by someone she couldn't see. she still haven't seen how he or it looks like, but it seemed to have tentacles of some sort.
Then, there was a room that was empty, except a statue in above-average human size. The statue was shaped as an athletic humanoid without a face, sitting on the floor with the dick straight up. Maeko was very horny at this time, since she was so close to that earlier mentioned super-orgasm, that she started riding it. But as something strange always seem to happen in this temple, the statue came to life and let her keep going for a while, before it took command itself, without any complaints from Maeko.
Same thing happened again, she got some wonderful sex & a great orgasm, but that really great & big one still felt as she had missed it by just inches. the next room was on fire, But as Maeko discovered, it wouldn't harm her. (But it did burn her clothes off) Someone was in this room as well, but as it was on fire, it was too bright to see what it was. It was again an above-average human sized humanoid. All the heat in the room and the creatures own warmth made Maeko feel better than ever, and all the sex she had gotten without getting her massive orgasm, has made her incredible horny and a little mad about it at this time, and there was of course sex in this room as well, and it ended just like the others, without getting the massive orgasm she wanted.
She got in the fourth room which was just a water filled tunnel, so she swam down and into it. Unfortunately, it was longer than she had expected and it didn't seem to have any end to it. As her breath ran out, she could only really think that her regrets was to die without getting her relief she wanted, but that is when the fourth creature appeared. It looked and moved like a jellyfish in the water, and it was light green & transparent. In fact, there was several of theese things, about 50 or more, each one with the size of a football. The first of theese things stucked on her face, but as she was about to drown, it wouldn't make a difference if it choked her or not. But just before she would pass out, it stuck down something in her mouth with the size & shape as a human phallus. As a reflex or something, she would discover that sucking on this thing would give her oxygen. Then more of theese things started covering her whole body, and as they did, it felt like they was fondeling with every inch of her sensetive skin. It was like being kissed by a thousand lovers. Of course, one positioned itself between her legs, also creating a phallus, fucking her. Now being fondled that probably no other creature ever could do, she was recieving more pleasure than she thought was possible from just fondling. that and the phallus-things in her pussy and mouth, it looked like she would recieve her longed orgasm this time. This went on for a few minutes before they reached the end of the tunnel (Apparently the jellyfishes moved her forward as well) And as there was air, they all gathered into one very big 8 foot green transparent blob, it no longer looked like a jellyfish. Thinking that she was being fooled of her wanted orgasm again, she refused to stop at that point. She sat on the blob thing, hoping that it would send out another phallus thing, and suprisingly, it did. Now it sent out parts of itself to cover her body, except her head, with a thin layer of the green goo. It felt yet again like being fondled by the most experienced lovers in the world, as well as a phallus inside her, she was determined to get her orgasm this time. But so far, it looks like its the creatures here deciding that...

(OOC: Maeko & the green giant blob has been fucking for about 10 minutes, i believe, and another orgasm is drawing near. Just like the other times, it feels like its the big one coming, but yet again, it will be the creatures decision)

Kyoshiken

(How to make it a link is a forgotten perfection)

Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:09 am

My mind... my body.... my essensce was nearing the breaking point.
I was being wound tight like a rubber band, nearing its breaking point!
My slime covered body thrashed around helplessly as I neared the orgasm I so longed for.
My pussy and bottom stretched wide from the thrusting of hardened gel into me deep inside me.
My firm, slick breasts rippling slightly as the creature milked and coaxed me to oblivion. My nipples rolled and tweaked by the creature turgid and straining futiley.
With great hoarse shouts and cries in the cave, darkness threated to take me.....

Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:20 pm

The phallus like thing slipped in and out of Maekos body over and over and over again. Two beings, constantly entangled in sexual bliss, without any of them having any thoughts of anything else. It would finally happen, the great massive orgasm that she felt all the time. This time she would get it and experience the unbelievable feeling of eternal satisfaction. It was so clear now, so simple. Everything went right and nothing would stop her from having it her way

Unfortynately, something did. After a few joyful sexual minutes, the orgasm came. However, she couldn't feel good about it more than a moment, since she would feel that yet again there was something missing. There was something that again and again and again and again slipped away from her. She could yet again feel it there, but not reach it. Of course, the massive mind-blowing orgasm that she did have- and which is by far more satisfying than any sexual release by a human male can accomplish- was enough to make her feel a huge amount of pleasure, but she still couldn't enjoy it since her mind was set on the one big orgasm that never came.

So, yet again, she could feel the moment pass by her, and instead of fully enjoying the orgasm as she should have, was yet again a dissapointment. How much longer would this continiue? Why would she not get what she wanted? The slimy creature also started to dissapear, like all who came before him. This one just started evaporate until it was nothing left but a naked again lying in a pool of alien cum and her own juices. Altough she didn't pay as much attention to it as she should have, her body felt the effect of the incredible sex experience & super orgasm she just had. She wouldn't be able to move for a while...

And... a new door in front of her.

Kyoshiken

Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:39 pm

Post Re: Alien Ruins & An agent changed forever (Maeko)
Laying delirious for who knows how long, Maeko struggled to her feet.... looking for all intents and purposes an actress from Old Earth from one of the movies that Nippon is famous for....
Her body glistening with her sweat, and alien cum, Maeko stumbled forth, her hair slicked back behind her ears as if she were wearing a thick gel product.
Turning the knob of the door, she drew a deep shuddering breath, her breasts heaved for a second, nipples jutting out proud and turgid.
Slowly she entered....

Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:57 am

OOC - Great to have you back again. Been too long

When the ADD agent opened the door, she found that there was something unrealistic about the next room. Something that just couldn't be possible, but still not figuring out exactly what. First, the room was huge. When she ran from the alien, she barricaded herself in a deserted house, and it could not be possible for something of this size to not have been seen from where she was standing when she was on the surface. It is big enough to be seen from orbit. And thinking of it would give her the illusion (but not so far away from the thruth) that the room has the same size as a smaller moon. Now, this is unrealistic, but ADD agents (or atleast the senior ones) wouldn't find this shocking, as everything with teleporters, illusion images, spaceships and technological alien wonders have to say about it.

Secondly, the room is incredibly high tech. Its known and accepted that there are many species more technologically advanced than humans, bbut this is different somehow. It does have buttons, screens and all that, but no wires whatsoever. And everything is stuck on the wall (and since it is so huge, one could never monitor them all. And currently, there is no one in the room to monitor them except those i'll be getting to). Nothing that connects the screens and control panels with eachother. And sometimes, she could almost imagining the screens... Blink? If she would look closer, she would realise that the frame around the screen is an eyelid. Though the screen feels like glass, azltough a little warmer than usual. She wouldn't be able to do anything. If she would break it, it would break, and not react as a living thing.

Thirdly, there is something equally huge in the centre of the room. like a pillar of some sort. It probably stretches up to the roof, but since its difficult to see the roof withouth having your own brain playing a mindgame with you she can't really tell. And there is some kind of object in front of her. It could be a veichle, since it seem to have an exhaust pipe, but its not very big. Its like a comfortable yellow armchair with a lever. if she would sit in it and pull the lever, the veichle would levitate to the pillar at an incredibly speed.

All theese thing aside, there is something else about this room that is making her feel uncomfortable. Unfortunately, the door behind her isn't here anymore. She still feels hornier than ever and its now hard to think straight, every thought being in sexual nature.

Kyoshiken

Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:05 am

I walked slowly aroudn the room, exploring its contents.... at least as much as I could gather. Human minds were sometimes unable to grasp the most advance technologgies, and I was not able to figure out the purpose of what I was seeing.
It didn't matter, as I recited teh ADD mantra in my head ....
"Aliens were for killing"
but......
I couldn't get over what was happening to my body.... becoming a purely sexual being..... my oversized breasts tingling at any little eddy in the air... my sex pulsing with desire. I wondered what my appearance would be to my compatriots in the ADD? Was I more alien now than human?
Aliens were for killing.....
But.... an aline force was taking me beyond what I was.... to becoing a totally erotic, sexual creature......
and.... even more... stronger... faster..... more sensetive than any other agent or human alive...
Would I be killed if and when I escaped???
I walked over to what looked like a chari made for humanoids with a lithe, feline grace. My breasts jiggled and swayed heavily as I did, even that small movement brought smal waves of pleeasure adn longing. My bottom swayed seductively as well... modified from a skinnier more masculine shape to a wider apple-bottomed piece of flesh.
"Well here goes nothing.." I said, as I pulled a lever by the chair's side.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:34 pm

It didn't take more than a minute for this veichle to take her to the middle of the room, and what she found there just add up further to the wierdness of this place. the big pillar is huge, but just a few houndred meters wide. seeing it from so far away at first, it looked massive, but now she can see that its transparent and the surface of it moves like waves in water, and its impossible to touch. if she tried, her hand would just slip away and miss it, and such technology doesn't exist.

There are similar control panels around the transparent pillar, but these all have massive power cords going in it, and forming strange shapes. There appear to be holes in the intouchable pillar, large enough for her to go trough. Outside there isn't much to do, but inside she can see 4 shapes, all of them familiar.
She can se a dark shadow with black tentacles. Since the room she last saw it in was equally dark she couldn't see it at all, but it appears that if it have a body, its also delved in darkness.
Then there are the big stone statue, the biggest of the four.
There are the burning creature that is more easily seen now, since the last time she saw her the entire room was on fire, making it hard to spot.
And the newly-sexed green gooey creature. Now with the shape of a humanoid but with a flat head and no facial structures.
Since all of this has begun, maeko has grew more and more into a sex-maniac driven by pleasure. With just that inreachable orgasm in her mind, she just can't think about anything else, have a conversation that doesn't involve fucking her brain out or do mostly any logical action, even though this has started after the latest encounter, it was probably one orgasm denied too many.

But as soon as she would step inside this pillar-shaped thing, it would all dissapear. Her mind would be hers to control again, and her thoughts her alone. And it wouldn't fade away either, it would dissapear in the blink of an eye. Her hornyness hasn't faded one bit though, and its pretty likely that she couldn't live with it inside her for long. But now these creatures doesn't do anything to her. They're just standing there in the middle, looking at her

Kyoshiken

Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:38 pm

Driven blind with lust upon seeing the creatures, the nude woman rushed forward, slapping at the panels separating her from the creatures that have turned into a sex-starved nymphomaniac.
Scratching at the transparent panels, moaning with desire, she pressed herself against it, or at least tried to. Her body flushed wit passion, swollen breasts hanging heavily and delectably swollen. Maeko's augmented pheromones filling the immediate vicinity, signaling her wanton readiness.
"Pllleaaee.... please fuck me... oh gooodddssss.. PLEASE FUCK MEEE!!!!" her voice rising to a wail...

Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:55 pm

They did not do anything but look at the sex-craving agent, even as she screamed for sex. The last time she saw them they were as willing as she is to fuck her, but now they're just like statues.

One horrifying endless & sexless minute later, they finally spoke. They all spoke at the same time, but strangely, they could all be heard perfectly. Even though they have identical voices and not letting another finish before they speak themselves, everyones seperate words is sent directly to her mind. This way she can hear and understand them even in her sexcrazed state. To care about what they say is a different matter...

The oracle of stone & everlasting pleasure - You are the one we have waited for. There has always been the one from human race to come here, and there shall always be the one. The one is the pinnacle of human evolution and the one who will ultimately be the purest of human race

The oracle of fire & hot passion - Only the humanbred who can make it this way still concious will recieve the ultimate gift. The gift of humans and us oracles alike

The oracle of jelly & ever changing feelings - The gift is one that will change you, all for the better. You shall be what every human was created, and later born to be. The human cause was lost, but now will be found - in you

The oracle of darkness & the unknown - the fifth oracle can not be stopped by the ancient man without the help from the chosen one, and the chosen one can not be complete without the destruction of the fifth oracle.

Everyone - Step in, the time has come for your perfection. Forget about your lust for a while. Only with perfection can the true pleasure be felt

the transparent pillar's wholes enlarges until there are nothing left of them. There is a free way in to the four aliens, creatures or oracles or whatever the agents wanna call them. But as soon as the wall opens completely, the oracles dissapear trough the floor. They just seem to sunk in like they were ghosts. The pillars floor is unstable because of all the thick power cords, forming different rings, getting smaller and smaller the closer to the middle they come. They are formed like rings in a tree but with more beautiful shapes

Their voices again - Know that to recieve perfection, the price to pay is to change your being, your very cells and genes

Gene manipulation isn't what movies made it out to be. Its a long horrible process in order to manipulate every cell in a human body. With rays, needles, constant drugs and the body's being torn apart, rendered back together, cut open and sewed close, its one of the worst things imaginable. It has a high failure rate, even with the easier ones. And even if the person survives it it still has a chance of being horribly transformed, scarred and the procedure not working, changing nothing but appearance and everlasting pain. But so far, this technology isn't like anything seen, maybe this part is different too

Now is just the question if maeko is willing to take that risk. But on the other hand, it seems like the only way for her to get the ultimate orgasm that she has longed for
((Kinda long post...))

Kyoshiken

Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:54 pm

"No!!!!' The nude woman ran to where the creatures had once been. Was this all a horrible fantasy/nightmare?? The pounding lust that infused her body lessened only slightly, but at least her level of being was raised above that of the primeval state.
Looking around, Maeko walked around looking at the instruments and technologies that she couldn't guess of. Only vaguely did she understand the goal the aliens had. oracle's.... huh! Aliens they were...... and magnificent ones... ones that could turn her body into....
Snapping her head back, Maeko brought herself back from the brink of her basest emotions once again. She knew that if she stepped out of the chamber her lust fury might well kill her..... an possibly any creature she might encounter outside.
IN here at least was the promise of something more to sate her desires.... but at what cost to her humanity? What kind of creature would she be when they were finished with her??
Looking up and around blindly she called out...

"Ok..... you damn well win! You have me to do with what you will! Just be fucking quick about it!" and with that, the voluptuous woman lay down on what appeared to be an examining table. Her desires bubbling just below the surface. Just barely could she restrain herself from touching herself as she waited. A piece of womanhood laid out as if in sacrafice.... and maybe that's what she was?

Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:09 pm

((OOC - you can change, add, remove or do anything with these new changes that will happen with maeko if you want))

be quick about it? Gene modification is an extremely dangerous procedure that usually takes 20 hours of unbearable pain, wich goes to show how far maeko is willing to go to get what she wants.

Fortunately for her, this procedure is different. Its almost as magic, and could very well be. The table is starting to levitate, and then dissapear. But its more like its invisible than it isn't there, she can still feel it under her. It feels warm and comfortable. And the feeling is spreading to all over her body. Around her, inside her and trough her. She can feel it happening. She is changing somehow. The feeling is hard to describe, but can almost be describes as being born again. Her past meaning nothing anymore, the future is the only way.

Then, a bright light and a few pleasant pictures. Memories, maybe? Hard to tell, too sleepy...

And as quick as it has started, it finished. Was it really over so soon? Was is that quick or was it longer, but she wasn't awake? The pictures maybe being dreams... Being awake, she couldn't help but to wonder what she has become. Its almost as the room itself answered her thought before she could say it out loud. The table she was laying on is reflecting like a mirror. As a relief, maybe, she can see that she looks the same as before. Having that out of the way, she soon feel her horniness again, and it has apparently built up even more while she was asleep. Its out of control now, but this time its different... Altough she has the unimanigable craving for release, she is not a sexdriven crazy fuckmind. (had to make something up). Now, she is in control of her toughts, emotions and feelings again. Even though the probably wouldn't be able to live with this for long, at least she doesn't have to go around fucking every thing in sight like a maniac unless she decides to do so.

She would also discover other changes with her body. Some of them immediatly, others would probably take a while, needing certain circumstances.

First off, her body is crazily sensetive. This comes in two ways, first off, any pleasure sexual acts is intensifyed, but still managable. She can choose (when she discovers that she can do so) not to be that sensitive, so not everything in cosmos can make her wet with a boobsqueeze.
Secondly, her sensetivity makes her feel almost anything. If there is a fly flapping its wings, she can feel the wind its giving off. is someone lays a finger on (or in) her, she can feel every stroke of its fingerprint, if it has one. she can even feel the pulse in the finger. Her body would never fool her from now on. Even this she can learn to control on will, since a simple walk on the streets can be trying, when she can feel the shakes in the ground from every step, the wind from every passing person and veicle and being able to cound every fiber in her own clothes.

Other that that, she is now almost immune to pain and regenerative. Since the pain is directly connected with feelings, she can learn to control this as well. Either to feel no pain at all, to very little pain from much damage, to almost normal amount of pain. Her regenerative power is not hers to control. She is now able to heal any injury within 12 hours, depending on how serious it is.

Other than that, she has also an excellent sense of smell, taste, hearing and sight. Neither of this is hers to control either

Her muscles is more developed as well. She has always been a good fighter and in great physical condition, and not that much has changed either. She is as strong and agile as she has always been, but now her body is able to evolve much more rapidly. If she would train, she would probably feel the result at the end of the same day. She hasn't been stronger, just given her a shortcut to it.

She has also been resistant to most toxics, poisons and such. Trying to use things to make her asleep, horny or anything else probably won't work

One would think that she would get this mindblowing superhorny easily now, but in a sense, its lucky that she doesn't. With her heightened senses & feelings, she can get horny very easily, wich is why she can learn control over them so she doesn't fall wictim to every lowlife with a dick. The reason for her incredibly burst of hornyness that she has now is because of the repeatedly assaults on her, combined with intense pleasure and a little something these oracles keeps to themselves. She would not however be able to turn of her own hornynesss at will

Lastly, since she is so supersensetive that she can feel just about anything and use it to heighten her own sexual experiences, she is now unable to pleasure herself. If she tried using her fingers or a dildo or such, it just wouldn't feel anything, as long as she does it herself. She is completely in need of another being from now on when she wants to have a release.

Now the oracles is gone, and a new maeko is complete. There is another one of those yellow veichles there now, and far far away, in the other end of the room, there is a light... There is a door open. Now maeko is hornier than ever, but completely in control of her own body and mind, and nothing will ever change that.

Kyoshiken

Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:56 pm

((Aww, now i'm starting to feel abandoned here))

Kyoshiken

Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:18 pm

(ooc: oh no! We cant have that!! This had been one of my favorites :-) I'll make a post later today.. promise!)

Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:42 pm

[color=#00FF00]The beautiful young woman got up off the table, he silken skin sliding off the platform, till she was standing. Standing in the light, in her physical perfection[.
Her tight, muscular body lithe and supple. Muscular, but with feminine curves that would make any earth male crazy with desire for her. Her once ample bosom even larger now, to the point of being too large, but.. not quite. Large, but firm, they stood out before her proudly, her nipples hardening in teh slight air movement of the chamber.
Gathering herself, Maeko walked... no,.. practically strutted towards th elight at the far end of the room. her hips swaying seductively for anyone to see, her breasts with a slight jiggle as she did..
GOD she need sex..... but it would be on HER terms.. no one elses! Of course.. if a certain delectable alien would wander past.. she licked her lips in anticipation.. /color]

Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:34 am

The whole room started to dissapear. But on further notice, she saw it was just sinking. Since it was so gigantic, it sinked into itself with speed an airplane could not match. But since she was so far away from the walls, it didn't seem that fast anyway.

This went on for about five minutes, whic, in her current state, was about as unbearable as it gets. Especially since she can't satisfy herself now, if she tried.

As the roof came closer (in the beginning it was so high up it couldn't be seen), she saw that it had an opening, and when it started coming close, the room slowed down, giving her time to stand under it. Eventually the opening would come down to her, allowing her to pass trough it. It was light outside. Something tells her its sunlight (As she now has become, her sensetive eyes can tell the difference between sunlight and electrical, artificial light. Even in bad conditions, as trough fog, clouds, sunglasses and so on). As she passed through, she saw she was once again outside, as impossible as it seems. And the roof, now under her, is melting down into the ground, soon leaving no proof that it was even there.

Yet, she recognices this place. Her on-board computer gave her a 3D map of the surroundings before she landed. Her ship is just a little bit away. The planet was still as warm as ever, and even though its hotter than when she landed (daytime at this planet is not lethal hot, but way above human standards), it doesn't hurts. All there is now is a very nice, relaxing and pleasant warmth. Al though her body still sweats as before, she wouldn't be able to get a sunburn anymore. This just adds to her burning, uncontrollable sexual sensation.

((OOC: Yea, this part wasn't much of a masterpiece... i just kinda sped it up a bit. sorry 'bout that))

Kyoshiken

Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next