View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 A way back home (Paul Epsis) 

Post A way back home (Paul Epsis)
Hana was actually humming softly to herself as she checked the route she's going through. She ran her hand though her long black hair and winced slightly at the cut on her nape.

She just finished a mission, and as usuall she was cut in a few places. Actually she has a slight sprain on her right ankle. But still she was sucessfull in bringing the target down.

She looked at the clock. Time to visit the one she was brining back to the headquarters. With a soft sigh she stood up, resting lightly on her injured ankle, set the ship to auto pilot and made her way out to the hall

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Having been stranded, and found himself stow away on a ADD ship, which was either really good or really stupid on his part. He sighed as he slept in the cargo hold behind a few boxes. Though he was soon jolted as the ship took off, this allowing him to contemplate having his way with the crew, the sound of multiple snacks was a great pleasure to him. Grinning to himself he opened an eye, and began testing the air for a trail of many scents, but alas only found one. No matter, one was enough to satisfy his hunger for a short time anyway.

Lifting his tired and ragged body from the floor and looked over the boxes carefully as if he was waiting for someone, but no one there.. good for him, if there was it would have been to late for him to do anything since he was too tried to act as fast as he normally would.

sliding around quietly he moved to the door, it slid open with a silent hiss of compressed gases, and he smiled. he always did love the star trek door thing, and was glad someone else was nice enough to install one for his own childish nerdishness. Stepping out he looked up and down and slowly began to stalk his way up to the owners scent.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:34 am
Profile YIM

Hana straightened her glasses as she touched a pad lightly, quickly puncing in the code.

She released the breath she didnt realize she was holding when she stepped it. Everything seemed to be in order. The prisoner was still unconsious and safe in its cell.

She sighed, she cant shake the feeling that something was wrong. Looking at the clock she winced again. It was time to redo her bandages...

With a last glance at the cell she walked slowly to the infrimary door

Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:59 am
Profile YIM WWW

His quiet stalking around had led him to many interesting places, a small room that appeared to be a mess hall, a few living quarters, and another cargo bay. Though growing tired of

he had found himself taking residence in the infirmary, placing the familiar coat on his shoulders. "Hello there." he said with a nod as he sat in a seat, a smile on his face. "May I help you?" He asked as he crossed his legs at the knee, and crossing his arms around his chest as he turned fully, his nose getting a powerful jet of her scent. This was her, so waiting was the thing to do on this ship, he blamed the oxygen scrubbers for spreading the scent particles about the ship.

"Computer, emergency, medical. Bio contaminants Medical Bay Hall way, Seal exit corridors between corridors A through C." He said aloud, glad that his medical credentials were still in the Directorate database allowing him to have free reign in some controls such as the common place medical emergency. "Unlock on my voice print and authorization. Zeta-12-C346" He added, and a chyme beeped, and a grin raized on his lips.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:08 am
Profile YIM

(Not quite use to roleplaying here, thanks for being patient. )

Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:15 am
Profile YIM

(no problem... but i just ot confused. So technically he dresse as a doctor on her ship?")

Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:17 am
Profile YIM WWW

(technically he is a doctor, a evil one..who go experimented on by 'the company' and well things happened here he is now...and he stole that lab coat :D)

Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:23 pm
Profile YIM

Hana paused blinking. She didnt realize there was a doctor onboard her ship.

She quickly checked the files on a nearby computer before stepping in. Everyting seemed to be in order.

"I... never thought there was someone else on the ship with me.."

Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:29 am
Profile YIM WWW

He laughed softly and shook his head. "There is no one here really other than you, that is...entirely human.." He said with a widening grin as he watched her.

Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:27 pm
Profile YIM

"What do you mean?" She sat down on an infrimary bed. "well you cant possibly.."

She l;aughed, shaking her head slightly. "Forgive me i must be hearing things...I dont think the ADD will hire aliens. Anyway is there something you can do about this... ankle?"

She motioned to her injured ankle

"and where were you when i first came in the infrimary... about an hour ago?"

Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"There are a lot of things you don't know about your bosses, they have more dirty laundry then you would think, though I am not Alien, entirely.." He said with a chuckle. "And I suppose I can.." He sighed and wheeled himself over to her. "Me? well an hour ago, I suppose I was sleeping in your Cargo bay..or one of them anyway.." He shrugged and took hold of her leg, and began to examine her leg. "Minor sprain..moderate at best..anti-inflammatory cream, asprin, and a ace bandage is the best I can do for you." He said as he massaged her calf muscle softly, and let go to pull the things out for her treatment, and swiftly at that.

Several minutes later. "You might want to lay off your ankle so you don't end up tearing something.." He said leaning back into his chair. "Now lets talk about...payment." He said as his glands began to churn out his special pheromone.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:22 pm
Profile YIM

"oh dont worry about that..." Her hand went to her waist, where on of her weapons were located.

"So you were in the cargo... and what were you doing there?"

Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:20 am
Profile YIM WWW

His eye twitched to her hand and where it was following. "I won't trust me." He nodded, and then chuckled. "Sleeping, and resting from a terrible day on a dangerous planet." He smirk, and the gaze of the good doctor with a strange past, he held out his hand, with the palm up, and from his sleeve out shot a tentacle at a lightening bolts' pace. It struck her weapon and ripped it out of it's holster. "Don't think me slow enough not to notice you." He said as he glared down to her.

Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:47 am
Profile YIM

oh god not right now... she groaned inwardly. She's just been through a tiring day, b een injured and now she's being made to face another monster. She closed her eyes for a moment, calming herself, before opening and staring quite blankly at him.

"I suggest you dont so anything else. Ive been through a lot and im not going to be mercifull." she said, coldly, seriously.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:01 am
Profile YIM WWW

((Wow, I look back, and my grammer is terrible!!))

"What are you going to do? struggle? You have lost your ship, your weapon, and you can barely walk with that ankle. So inform me what are you going to do, or better yet try to do?" He asked, his face examining her closely, one of the worst things in the universe, was a sentient tentacle beast. the tentacle brought the weapon to him, where he examined it, and with a chuckle, dismantled it.

"But before you are dealt with, I will tell you a story." He said reclining back. "Your so called good guys, are like most politicians very dirty.." He chuckled. "I was to be the first of Genetically superior humans, modified, to be stronger, faster, and meaner then anything else alive, and it is mostly successful, but as the first, I was a failure..Lust is what I feed on, and that did not sit well with your graduates." He chuckled again. 'So I was scheduled to be destroyed, but I used my training as a soldier to escape..and I became a thorn, tormenting every ADD and Shokushu student I could get my hands on..though I doubt I need to tell you of this black op, cause you won't even remember it." He sighed. "Pheromone control and such, far out of your league. " He said with a nod as he stretched, and many more tentacles exposed themselves out, thick and flexible, they lingered as his eyes came back down onto her.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:38 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]