View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 The Sale (maeko & Alliance) 

Post Re: The Sale (maeko & Alliance)
I look back into her eyes as I strech out my hand and grab a collar and a leash and snap it around her neck at the very moment I turn the snakes back to cocks as I she experinces five jets of my cum into her pussy, mouth, and over her face and breasts. I cum long and hard soaking her insides and face.

Once done I withdraw and return my body to it's neutreul form. "Well then, my dear slave. I'll enjoy you greatly." I tell her as I stand up and tug on her leash to see her response.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:49 am

Eyes practically rolling back in my head as the addictive cum not only floods my mouth, forcing me to swallow copious amounts of the nectar, but deep inside my body as well, absorbing the altering chemicals deep in my essence.
AS the collar is snapped around my neck, my world had narrowed only to the creature before me, as the mind blowing orgasms that had wracked my body due to his skill and the hyper sexual awareness my body was experiencing slowly subsided.
I looked up at him, cum-soaked as I was. What he must have thought of this puny little human female. Cum soaked, long raven hair gelled back along my back as I kneeled before him, knees spread, exposing my dripping sex, I looked up.

Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:13 am

"Well my dear little slave. I've decided to take you home with me after this mission is done. You'll join the rest of my harem. Until then you'll stay by my side and take care of every need I ask of you." I tell her as I tug on her leash. "Come along and walk on all fours." I tell her as I open the door back out into the ship, her gas cansisters long since disarmed as I slowly lead her up to the bridge and take a seat and pull her face near my hard cock as she saw the other aliens stare at your body.

Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:23 am

Feline-like I crawled on my hands and knees beside by the alien. Far from being awkward doing this, my body moved gracefully even as I crawled. My shapely bottom swaying back and forth and I moved, well collared and leashed as I was. My heavy breasts were close to becoming an encumbrance as I went, swaying back and forth heavily. Muscles flexed adn moved in my thinghs and arms, showing my muscularity to the other aliens as I did, clearly I was a sex slave, but also clearly I was something much more than the other normal human females they had encountered.
As I sat in front o fmy 'master' the thought of tasting more of his addictive cum overcame me.
Ravenously I attacked his cock, try ing to stuff it all into my mouth as his precum began to flow again, dripping off my chin to the floor. Teasing the other aliens, I bowed my back and let them see my treasures on full display for them!

Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:35 pm

Had I been any other commander they would have taken the new sex slave without question or without asking. However... it was clear that she was no Archanius Personal slave and those who touched or asked were quickly punished. Only if he offered were you able to touch.

I smirk as she take my cock down. Such a delightful girl I think to myself with a smirk, I'll enjoy her to the fullest I thought with a smirk.

(Well this was defintly fun, however I think this might be a good point to stop this RP. I would defintly like to RP with you again though.)

Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5