View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 12:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Sale (maeko & Alliance) 

When the alien squeezed my breast, pain lanced through me. Little did he realize that I already had some conditioning involving pain/pleasure... psychologically at tleast, where the line had been blurred between the two.
But when the drugs were injected into me, my body teetered on the bringk of mini orgasm so aroused I was!
Hoping to placate him, I doubled my efforts sliding his throbbing, glistening organ inot my mouth, deep throating him as best as I could.
The room quickly filled with my scent, as my slurping and slobbering over his cock filled with wet noises.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:30 pm

I was suprised by this, this sort of reaction was usually the reaction from a sex slave already... lets put that to the test as such a slave longs to be dominated completly by her master, so I won't hold back this time since was thinking it was her first time.

I let myself cum first letting her satsfy herself as I let her take the cum however she wants. Then is she was able to sense a dark aura clouded the room as from my sides erupt two extra pairs of arms. Two of them desend down upon her hips effortlessly lifting the women into the air. As the other two grab her breasts tight squeezing them as the finger tips on these hands have suction like cups that suck on her breasts as I squeeze and carress them. The other pair of hands goes through her hair, pulling her face forward as I kiss her, slipping a serpent like toungue into her throat as it releases the venom into her body, one that when extracted would tell me if her body had been altered in any way, but other then that harmless.

She then felt my cock rubbing against her pussy, teasing her as the hands on her hips prevetn her from manveuring towards it or to get additonal satsfaction as I start to grow a scorpion like tail out of my back, my shape shifting powers in over drive today as I was getting ready to really test this new slave. I continue to kiss her for quite a bit and then pull away hoping to hear a conditioned slave response. To confirm what I thought.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:42 pm

the sensations flooding my body were too much to bear any longer. My hypersensitive nipples being suctioned brought a gushing response from my already wet sex.
Helplessly I flailed about, thrustin my hips towards the creature's cock, needing to feel its girth inside me... to get me off....
Moaning like a primitive animal in heat, around the creature's tongue, I tried desperately to give myself to him.
My glistening nude body hung in midair, my shaven sex letting little droplets of passion drip to the floor, my long raven hair actually touching the floor as i was manhandled.
"Please.. please fuck your slaaveee..."

Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:51 pm

That was a conditioned response if I ever heard it... she was someone's slave before hand... well she was mine now as my hand pulls on her long raven hair as I push up into her body, striking deep at her center as I feel her juices flood around my cock as I took her as my own. My thrusts into her violent and forcefully, letting the slave know who her master was.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:01 am

My body was bent like a bow, my womanhood laid bare, it's cock thrusting deep inside me. A nomral human would be experiencing great amounts of pain the way he was fucking me, and even yet he was causing me pain.
But the pleasure was overwhelming, and the mix of it and the pain drove me half mad with passion.
"No... no, gods please.... oh...oooohhOHHHH!!! OHMYGODS!" I cried out , flailing as my first orgasm took me. With a shudder I gushed with fluids, spattering the floor under us.
I knew I must in turn be driving the alien's lust to new heights. In all the galaxy there was no other aphrodisiac greater for an alien than the complex compounds in a human woman's juices.
.........and I was very....very... wet.

Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:37 am

"I am your god, your world, your life from now on slave." I tell her with a smirk as I feel her juices spill all over the floor, normaly this would drive any alien wild, infact I could sense that her juices had even been changed to be that much more stimulating. Didn't mean I didn't go at her harder as I lean in and nipple on her nipples as I continue to fuck her senseless still. I then whisper to her. "Now cum for your new god and keep cumming as I claim your soul, mind, and body." I tell her.

Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:14 am

With a wailing cry, the young woman climaxed, flinging her luxurious hair back and forth as her bowed body became rigid with her stupendous orgasm.
On and on she cried out, clenching her body around the massive cock buried deep within her.

Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:50 am

Her body responded well, much better then I ever expected as I finally let myself go about her fifth or sixth orgasm as I feel up her womb with my cum, sealing her fate as I then pull out of her and drop her to the floor as my cum seeps across her legs and mixes with her insides as I stand there and check her reaction still apparising her even though I had already decieded that she was mine from now on.

Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:54 am

I lay, my body spent from the alien's attentions upon it. What he must be thinking as he gazed down at my body with a gleam of lust in his eye.
This was absolutely not in my plans, to be enslaved by this creature..... the arch-nemesis of the ADD (or rather, one among quite a few anarchist aliens who would gladly enslave all of earth..) Bu there I lay before him, hi scum flowing steadily out of my distended sex in a thick pool. My nipples swollen and aching, rising and falling with my glistening breasts as I fought for breath. My long luxurious hair fanning out under me, sweat soaked from my passions.
aI looked down at the slave tattoos upon my body. I had told myself they would make for a good cover if I were discovered. But was that the only reason I had kept them? Was it to remind myself who I really wanted to be?
Despite these growing feelings, still,I in turn hated my physical reaction to him. My body was flushed from my exertions... yes, it was true, I gladly participated in the sex, grinding, writhing, driving myself upon his magnificent organ.
My head rolled to look at the chronometer again on the wall of the cabin....I still had two hours before the release of the gas canisters into the ventilation system....
I had to keep him occupied...
Rolling onto my stomach, I shakily crawled to him......
.....and started to clean and lick his throbbing cock... hoping I wold interest him again..

Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:57 pm

She did indeed intreast me... very few girls were willing to keep going after that. I lick my lips at the sight as she dutiful sucks my cock clean. "You've already deep throated me my dear, now I want those mangificant orbs of yours around my cock." I tell her as my hand casually goes through her long silky blue hair... hmmmm, such a delicous feeling I thought to myself as somehow her hair itself seemed to be a turn on along with the rest of her body, I wondered if she emited some sort of phermone that reacted with a male to make us notice or to accentrate her natural beauty. I lick my lips at the thought.

Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:32 pm

I almost reluctantly took the throbbing organ out of my mouth with an audible wet pop, saliva and a copious amount of cum/precum,whatever running down my chin from my full swollen lips.
With a sexy little pout, a semi-reclined upon the low mattress of the cabin, urging him forward.
Holding my heavy, almost ponderous breasts together, I felt his cock start to pump back and forth through the warm, flesh tunnel I created. I was sure the warmth and softness..... and the sight itself of him beginning to fuck between my tits brought his desire back in full force, as his mammoth organ seemed to swell even larger!
Soon it was quite easy for him to saw back and forth between my tits, his juices covering them thickly.
My Mast------ I mean, the creature was claiming his 'slave' once again!

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:31 am

"Ha, ha, ha." I chuckle at her a bit as I was able to judge slaves or future ones very well... there was something missing from her eyes but everything else was there as the tail I created earlier had a phallic like end on it as I slamed it into her pussy, sliding it in and out of her very quickly as I took my time with her delcious looking breasts, my cock indeed swelling and aproving of her use of her breasts. I couldn't help but to let out a loud moan of approval.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:35 am

I cried out as hisphallic-tail penetrated deep within me. What an incredible feeling!
With each thrust I moaned with passion as it filled my body up totally, stretching my poor cunny wide. It felt like at each withdrawl my insides would come out! Soon the pain subsided and there was only pleasure.
Now it was up to me to make sure my Master would cum between my breasts. He so totally deserved this release for all the pleasure he had given and was going to give me!
.....I couldn't help but think I was forgetting something... now what was it?

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:49 pm

I continued to work the tail in and out of her, grinding the tip of it against her cevix and occasionly pulling it out to do it to her clit as well before plunging it back in as I continued to experince her sweet and soft breasts. I could feel her nearing her climax and I decided to give my slave the pleasre of tasting my juices before she cum's so I released my restraints and started to cover her face with my cum while she's on the edge of cumming herself.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:53 pm

zi felt the massive organ between my breasts begin to throb and incredible swell even a little larger. Looking down I narrowly closed my eyes in time before the first explosion of cum splashed across my face. Again and again the creature shot streams of cum onto me.... enough for ten so-called 'men' from earth could ever hope to!
The flexible phallic member in my pussy writhed and pounded into me bringing me to orgasm and beyond at the same time the creature came on my face.
Screaming out in pleasure, my body responded as it was trained to.... that of a pleasure slave. Glistening in sweat, with cum drenching me inside and out, my orgasm went on and o and on....
....till I came close to passing out...

Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next