View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 7:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Sale (maeko & Alliance) 

Post The Sale (maeko & Alliance)
The latest sale of some off the early graduates from Shokushu was going quite while as they were being Auctioned off in a ship by intergalcatic communaction network. This would be a good pay off for the Alliance today as some Lts. were of the org. were here to make sure no one sampled the merchidise, these poor girls sold into slavery... well there only poor girls if you really care about the cattle which most in this Org. didn't.

However they had became overconfidnet as the signal of the broadcast was easy to track easy for ADD to find them, giving the girls hope if the agents themselves were not captured.

Mon May 21, 2007 4:43 am

The Agent walked along the crowded corridor in her long hooded robe. It took all her concentration to not shrink from the press of aliens near her. Ever since her escape from a certain desert planet, her body had completed its transformation... making her not quite human, but not alien either.
Her enhanced senses drew in the alien pheromones, causing a quick rush of wetness between her legs, leaving in her wake some confused aliens as they looked around for its source.
Luckily.. or unluckily for the girls that were destined for alien slave/breeding pits, the scent of human females permeated most of the ship anway, masking individual scent.
She walked along, observing everything on the ship from her deep cowl, watching for guards... security systems, power supplies, etc.
Finally finding an unoccupied computer terminal, the young woman slipped in a disc into its receiving slot, transferring the specially made computer virus that would power down the ship in about 6 hours..... hopefully causing enough confusion to get the girls safely to the battered freighter she had taken as part of her cover.
Finding an unoccupied cabin, she locked the door, and ripped off her cloak, urgently touching herself, losing control for a minute before regaining her senses.
Why.... why was she sent here, when the ADD knew what she had become?? She needed relief so badly......
Kneading her aching breasts through her latex top, she watched the chronometer desperately.. wishing the time would go faster and she could escape this place with her escapees.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:16 pm

A man then uncloaks himself behind her in the room, a man with red hair as he looks over the girl, taking in her scent. "So you must be the girl that they've been talking about, the one they sent for my personal inspection. Well I'm glad to see your so eager but you should learn to wait for your master." I tell her as she had unwittingly walked into Archanius quarters and it appears he was waiting for a new up and coming slave girl to come to him.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:08 am

Maeko felt the color run from her face, then back with a flush as even the thought of what the cabin's inhabitant suggested her expected role might be hit home.
Moving her hands from her 38D breasts, her nipples pressing urgently against the shiny fabric she bowed her head in a subservient manner, thoughts racing through her mind.
There were still five hours to go before the virus would activate in the ships computer, releasing the human females from their cages. In addition, at the same time, the canisters of nerve toxins she had planted in the ships ventilation system would flood the ship, knocking out any alien creature it came into contact with for several hours, but leaving humans unharmed.
Five hours...
Maeko became acutely concious of her femininity in front of this hyper-masculine creature. Her body responding with another rush of wetness.
"Please excuse me, Sir," Maeko said with her voice breaking a little. "I couldn't help myself! I know you must be quite tired from the day's activities, perhaps a nice nap for you before we commence coupling?"Maeko said with a sexy seductive smile upon her face.

Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:21 am

"Oh, I am quite rested slave and I appreciate your concern. For such a new slave you seem to have taken to your role quite well." I tell her as I reach out and grab her latex top and start to pull it down exposing her breasts to the air as I saw the nipples were quite hard on her lovely DD breasts, hmmm. I might keep her for myself if she proved enjoyable I thought to myself, the only thing that would make her better is if she was an ADD agent, I so enjoyed breaking those girls when the opirinty presented itself as the leader of the Archanius Alliance it was a thing of pride.

I reach down and lightly carress her stiff nipples admiring the fine quality of them as I take in her responses seeing such wonderful slave responses from the girl as I smirk at her. "Don't worry, I have plenty of time to play with you before I have to leave you in four hours." I tell her.

Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:13 am

Maeko gasped as the creature moved swiftly in front of her. The nearness of him, his scent sent chills through her already responsive body.
"But Mast...... OH! Oh goooodddds...." Maeko started to protest, but the being quickly focused on her prominent breasts, puling her top down, letting them bound out in the open, jiggling slightly.
His touch upon her aching nipples almost made her swoon, the light caresses were as teases, and she had to stop herself from reacting too quickly....

FOUR hours??

Four hours with this creature..... the primal nature that lurked just under the surface gloated with the thought, but her humanity tried to quell these feelings.

But she had a role to play..... to save the women , practically still innocent girls... she would need all her skills to keep this creature occupied!

With a proper moment of hesitation, the buxom dark-haired beauty took a step forward....

Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:58 am

"I prefer lord, my dear it's distinction you'll learns since all your masters are mine, I'm there lord and master. Be privelged to know your spending time with the leader of the Archanius Alliance." I tell her as I have revealed her breasts. I was merely talking to a slave I had no idea she was an ADD agent who hoped she could last long enough and recover in the hour I left her with on her time schedule as I move in and kiss her, swirling my long snake like toungue around her mouth as I squeeze her large succlent breasts.

Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:22 am

Maeko's eyes opened wide as she heard who the creature was... blast it that her weapon was hidden away on her freighter! Her mind racing, she thought of ways she might dispatch the creature, but these were driven out of her mind by the masterful kneading of her breasts by it.
Her mewls o pleasure were muted by the creatures tongue that slid between her lips, claiming possession of her mouth, dipping down even in her throat!

When her breasts were free from their captivity, bouncing free from her suit, she knew that the creature would see the slave tattoo upon her right breast when he looked. If things went as she feared, she knew her other tattoos would be brought to light... the one on her lower back, the two on her inner thighs, on her neck... all identifying her in some way of who her previous owners were. When she had escaped her bondage, she had had the option from the ADD medical techs to have them removed. She had declined. Perhaps deep down she recognized her true nature.. that of a slave/slut...

But no! She still ad a mission to carry out! And besides..... the creature was so masculine... in a way only an alpha alien could be... she began to rub up against its body as it slowly claimed possession of her..

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:30 am

Very good slave responses I thought to myself as I swirled my toungue around it, changing shape casually to fit better with hers, and to easily wrap around her toungue as I squeeze her breasts one last time before pulling away completely. "Remove the rest of your clothing slave and then remove my clothing." I order her as I stood in jeans, shirt, and a jacket as my eyes roam over her body looking over her tatoos of previous ownership... hmmm, I'll have to erase those before I sell her or put her on display I thought as I take in her beautiful body.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:39 am

I slowly disrobed.. peeling off my latex pants as well.. standing before it, fully nude.
I pulled his shirt off slowly, my breasts grazing his chest. Shaking with desire, I got on my knees to pull his pants down.. Before I did I could feel his massive organ throbbing inside....
Oh lord...... your cock is sooo huge! I don't think this poor slave can fit it inside ehr!" knowing full well I could..

Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:44 am

I chuckle at her. "I can read your responses so accuratly little one, you know full well that it will fit inside of you, infact your shivering in anticapation." I tell having read responses of slaves so many times. I then lift her up gently by her chin. "However that is a very good response. You'll make a fine slave for your future master unless you want me if that's the case I suggest you prove yourself to me little one, otherwise who knows what master you'll get. I'm giving you a chance few slaves get... A choice in there life. I suggest you take it." I tell her my eyes obviously admiring her more then perfect body, infact they even sent a slight spell into her body that would arouse her even more, almost like I was playing with her body just by looking at her.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:45 am

Waves of pleasure flooded my body, making me virtually shake in sexual tension. I knew without looking that my nipples were painfully erect, sticking straight out prominently.
My face flushing, I released the alien's massive organ, seeing it harden before my eyes. Surely it would be a test to even accommodate even part of its length and girth!
His words made a part of my psyche virtually shudder as well. Deep within me, the experience of being a sex slave had ignited a dark desperate longing that I had to keep quashed within me, I dare not release it!
I'm only doing this to help those poor girls! I said as I opened my mouth, and began kissing and licking the creature's cock head.
The girls' fate was in my hands.....
It was imperative I please this creature at all costs!

Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:36 pm

I lean back and use my shapechaing abilites to transform my cock a bit, the cock would taste sweet, this sweetnesss would be slightly addictive also. It's a chemical I discovered in a race that I simple manpulated once I had the DNA coding. It was a good way to train special request BJ slaves. To make them savor pleasuring a mans cock or women if that was the case. I lean my head back and let the slave know how much I was enjoying her talented mouth, giving her praise this way.

Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:23 pm

As I started to pleasure the creature, using my excellent skills, I started feeling even more lightheaded, colour rising to my cheeks as I worked.
Strangely it's cock seemed to shrink slightly, still around at least 10 inches, and I was able to fit even more into my mouth.
Flickering my tongue around the edge of its head, I began to notice an incredible sweet taste. Gods but it tasted so good! Soon I began to suck harder, running my mouth up and down it's immense organ so warm and sweet in my mouth!
Precum and saliva dripped off my chin, so copious the amount it was as I worked and suckled like some common whore on a backwater planet.
I tried everything I could think of to milk it for more! My technique quickly improving.
I had to please my Master because.... because.....
Why?
A fleeting image went through my mind of the reason form my visit.. the girls!
Only because of them was I doing this.... this sweet task.
Bobbing my head up and down, I could feel my breasts jiggle and shake as I worked. I reached up one hand, tweaking my painfully erect right nipple.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:46 am

I continue to run my hand through her long hair as she tweaks her nipples. I reach down and pull her hand away. "Your master did not give your permission to do that." I tell her as I hold up my hand. "So I have to punish you, you'll be punished even more severly if you stop your attentions while I punish you." I warn her as my hand turns into a lobster claw like thing. I then reach down and squeeze her breasts with that claw, a painful sensation shooting through her body, however I always liked teaching the new slaves with both pain and pleasure as the hairs on the claws are actually stiickers that dig painless into her breasts shooting a chemical into her making the sensation of pleasure shoot through her as I squeeze her breasts with that claw.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next