View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 5:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 A Lonely Rock in Space (Argos) 

Iria struggled against her bonds. The woman was becoming desperate as piece by piece, she could feel her suit falling away from her body. Her body felt so hot now, she was thankful that at least the teasing has been halted to tear away her outfit. The agent's body was quivering in rage as she becomes even more tense than before. It was like her mind was being backed into a corner. Even in her bonded and helpless state, she was wanting to fight tooth and nail against this monster.

"When I find you, I'll kill you." She hissed, "I'll make you pay."

Threats and curses left her lips as she growls her hatred at the ogre. Her wrists and legs were straining so much against her bonds that they were becoming red. The rope was grinding her skin raw as she continues to strain her numb muscles, trying to get some sort of freedom. Deep heavy breaths escape Iria's lungs as her heart began to race. She felt completely trapped, the only thought on her mind was to lash out and try to fight her way out. An impossible notion but that was all that flowed through her raging head.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:39 am

Argos listened to her words, but did not change his actions for them. His hands again dripped the rags that had been the top layer of her garment. With seemingly much more anger and desire, he pulled his hands apart again. The seam of the black armour buckled under his strength as it went down the outside of the agent’s shapely legs.

From behind her, Argos watched as the black material fell of her bottom, revealing the black thong that the agent wore. The top was visible as the tiny slip of material travelled between her buttocks and seemed to disappear like a river into a valley

Reaching the bottom of the two tears, the garment, lost all vestiges of shape and fell completely limp in his hands. The wind blew the rag slightly, making it flutter in the wind. From behind Argos studied her body for a few moments before walking around to the front of her for the first time. There she stood in nothing but her thong and tight sleeves.

Catching her eyes with his, Argos then looked at the garment as he raised it above his head as he let his grip loosen. The rag caught the wind and fell, backwards and down skimming the ground at speed, until it hooked upon the shield a few meters away where it fluttered when the breeze blew

Any Problem can be soved with a big enough Gun!!!- Old Klingon Proverb

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:58 am
Profile WWW

Iria glares back at the ogre. Her hands were closed into fists, twisting as she pulls at the ropes. The luscious globes bounce and sway against her tanned chest as she continues to pull and tug at her bonds. She was not going to submit to this monster. She was defeated in combat but she will not be defeated like this. The woman's athletic body was completely exposed besides the damp thong between her thighs. But, the agent did not care about such things. There was only her and her opponent. Her eyes never left his as pieces of her suit flutter away in the breeze.

"Are you satisfied now?"

With that, the woman spits out towards the ogre's face. She will not break for this green hulk. Iria will fight till the end if she has to.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:12 am

As the spit hit his face and smears itself down his cheek, Argos resist the urge to simply strike her. Instead he simply retaliates using her manner and spits, back at her. Due to his size and nature though, the amount of saliva, is about 5 times the amount as it hits the captured angels forehead.

As the saliva, begins to run down her face. Argos’ foot kicked out at the two heavy ball like pieces of rock that are in cased in rope. Attached around her knees, the in genius pulley system allowed the motion to pull up on jer legs, by the joint.

Suddenly she was suspended in air. Her hands still attached to the rope above her head, but her legs know lifted up , by her knees which made her look like she was relaxing in an invisible deck share, her legs bent downwards from the knees. As the pulley was placed on the side of the structure, the agent’s legs were also forcibly opened up exposing her black thong to his full view.

With an evil smile, Argos leant over, putting his face in front of her womanhood

Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:35 pm
Profile WWW

The agent turns her turns her head, shuddering in disgust. Spit from a human was one thing but a giant glob from an ogre, that was far more disturbing. She could feel it running down her cheek and towards her neck. As the woman shakes her head, trying to get the nasty spit off of her, her feet were suddenly pulled further away from the ground. Iria grits her teeth as she tries to pull her thighs back together but the large boulders kept her legs in this position. The ADD agent sways in her bonds as she tugs fruitlessly. It was useless, the pully system on her legs will allow him to set her in any position he wished for now. Her eyes widen as she sees the green monster move closer to her netherlips.

"Get away from me!" She growls.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:49 pm

“I don’t think so little one. My prize awaits” he replied with an evil smile.

Lowering himself to one knee, Argos’ mouth comes up to his prize. Placing his hands, on each or Iria’s buttocks, Argos lifts her body slightly, mildly reducing the pressure on her knees and wrists above her.

Salivating slightly Argos opens his mouth allowing his huge tongue to become visible. Looking up at her face he sends the dexterous muscle up, flicking quickly over the thin material of her thong, for the first of many times. For the first time he tasted the sweetness of her pussy, drawing it inside him and inhaling the scent that she emanated.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:00 am
Profile WWW

The woman shuts her eyes and looks away. The last thing she wanted to see was the monster gawk at her womanhood. A sharp hiss leaves her lips as those large green hands grip onto her rear. The agent struggles but did not get far from the beast's grip. There was little she could do besides hang there and take whatever her captor had for her.

Iria cringes away from the large tongue but she could not stop him from running it along her thong. Over and over it glides over the thin material, grazing around her sex and inner thighs. She bites back down on her bloody lip to prevent herself from groaning. The assault continues for a time before he finally stops. The woman shivers as she hangs there before the beast. She says nothing, keeping her eyes closed and her head looking away. Faint breaths leave her lips as she struggles to control herself. Her netherlips were already moistening with something other than the monster's saliva and she hated her body for it.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:55 am

As his action moved his tongue up and down the agents covered slit, the thin material was vigorously positioned from both sides. Her pussy slickened slowly with juice and the monsters salivations continued to deposit the saliva upon her.

His tongue, much longer than a humans, could touch her in ways no man could, able to spread itself, enclosing her lips upon her womanhood. Over the top of the thin material, he could rub the soft satin over they young girls lit, pushing on it with a relentless vigour

As he continued to pleasure her, Argos spoke in a low deep voice which seemed to penetrate her mind.

“You can fight this little one, but you will eventually lose.” He smiled up at her “Go on. Tell me that you don’t like me licking your pussy. Shout out that you don’t enjoy the touches on your clit

Slowly the tongue, feed itself underneath the underwear that gave her the last scraps of modesty. The strong muscle drawing itself around the garment and waited a moment before puling. The tiny item of clothing collapsed instantly, falling off her body and hanging in the monsters mouth, dripping with saliva and her juices.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:16 pm
Profile WWW

Iria shakes her head as she tries to fight her body's own urges. She could feel her clit throbbing and poking from it's hiding place. Now exposed, the rubbing tongue was grinding through the fabric right on top of the twitching button. Her mouth opens as a low groan of pleasure leaves her throat. Her body arches and squirms, trying to back away from the large rough tongue.

"Ahh..St-Stop...N-No...Nngh!"

She clamps her teeth together to stifle another groan. The woman was panting heavy breaths as she hangs limp in her bonds. It was pure pleasing torture and her body loved every bit of it. The agent could not manage a response as the tongue tears away the last of her clothing protecting her sex. Warm nectar trickles out of her exposed netherlips and slowly makes it's way to her thighs. Her eyes blink slowly as she shakes her head to herself, urging herself to keep fighting it. She had to keep fighting, she can't lose like this. Not this way.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:39 am

Casually the giant monster stands his face again in front of hers. His hand moves up to his mouth where the wet garment hangs from his mouth. He takes it out clutching the rag in his thumb and forefinger. It flickers in the breeze in front of her face, but twisting it around his fingers sends it into a small ball like Spaghetti around a fork.

With a lightning quick reaction time, Argos fingers pushed the remnants of the agents underwear into her mouth. The fingers were out of her mouth almost instantly as Argos used his hands on the top and bottom of her face to push her jaw shut. The wet fabric insider

“Taste, yourself. Little one. Taste how much you like what I do to your body” he shouted at her with glea

Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:53 pm
Profile WWW

A moment to rest, the woman was grateful for it. But, it was only the start of the torture as the ogre rises to his feet. Iria glares at the beast with the moist garment in his teeth. This monster was becoming more aggressive and vile by the moment. Perhaps he was more like an animal driven wild by the scent of her own womanly juices. No matter the reason, it disgusted her.

She did not expect what came next. As if waving her thong about like some sick trophy was not enough, Iria lets out a muffled scream of hatred as the fabric was forced into her mouth. Her entire body bucks and kicks as she tries to spit the thing out only to find her head being held tightly by both hands. The force gave her a headache but it was doing the deed, she could not open her mouth. She continues to struggle but her head remained held still as the taste of her nectar reaches her tongue. Her eyes glare dangerously at the monster. How dare he was all she could think.

Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:05 am

Argos stared in to her eyes as she glared at him with such hatred. Her kicks against him were weak and in effective. Having her knees entangled in the rope that held her legs up allowed her to only use her lower legs in order to kick. No power or leverage was available to her.

“You want revenge don’t you, little one. You want a chance to fight me again don’t you” he whispered as he held her. “Your will is strong, but it will not stop me from making you my little fuck toy.” He growled as he brought his face to her, licking over her full lips sensually, getting the hint of the sweet taste she was experiencing.

He held her mouth around her thong for about a minute before he finally released his arms from and moved his head back, fully prepared for her to spit her underwear back at him.

Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:47 pm
Profile WWW

The ADD agent could only quiver in rebellion against the beast. There was nothing she could do and this ogre was making sure to make that very clear time and time again. Revenge, yes that was what she desired more than anything. To tear this green hulk to pieces for reducing her to this state. She continues to squirm, trying to tear her head free from the two hands. Her head was pounding from the pressure that kept her mouth shut tightly around the nectar soaked thong.

Once released, she immediately spat the thong out onto the ground before her. Faint gasps of air enter through her mouth as she slowly raises her head. Iria hated this more than anything, being helpless. No, she had to keep fighting no matter what. If she gives up, then this monster will have won yet another victory over her. Her muscles and limbs began to ache from hanging on the tight ropes for some time. There were visible red marks where she had ground the flesh raw against the ropes in her futile struggles.

Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5