View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 8:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Lonely Rock in Space (Argos) 

While the formation was make shift it was very well constructed and structurally sound for the job it was performing. Suspending this girl was hardly a great burden on the structure or the ropes.

Argos approached the struggling girl silently from behind. His crotch was just at her arse that struggled against it for a moment. Though slack the rope was tense enough to limit what Iria could do with her and trying to kick him from behind, would reap a lot of discomfort in her knees for very little benefit as he stood with his legs apart, away from hers.

Placing his hands on her waist to restrict her struggling. She could feel his breath on the back of her neck and the low warmth that emanated from his body in the cool air surroundings. the cold of his armour had been removed leaving him in just an under tunic which covered his torso.

“Now, little one, it would not be polite to try and break the little toy I have built for you.” He said with a smile “Now, what is your name and what is the ADD looking for here”

Any Problem can be soved with a big enough Gun!!!- Old Klingon Proverb

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:33 pm
Profile WWW

The agent nearly jumped as she felt the ogre press up behind her. The woman kicks her legs uselessly as she struggles in her captor's grip. This monster built this structure just to keep her bound? He was either being very careful or just being meticulous. She finally grits her teeth and lets herself just hand there in her bonds.

"Ensign Iria Strike," She replies, "I am not required to tell you why I am here nor would it benefit you if you did find out. Now, get your filthy hands off of me!"

Her arms shake as her wrists strain against her bonds. It was no use, with them slowly becoming numb from being above her head so long, the muscles felt like putty. Iria grinds her teeth in frustration. How could she let herself be defeated and captured? It could be months before the ADD decide to go looking for her despite the beacon hidden in her earring. She was hating this greatly, the mission, ADD, this green brute behind her, all of them.

What was going to happen to her? It was just this ogre and herself for miles around. Though she won't admit it, she was completely helpless in this little structure and there was nothing she could do about it. Only hope for survival is if this beast gets bored and decides to leave her for dead, not a pleasant outcome.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:26 pm

Argos groped her waist a little harder in defiance as she ordered him to release her. His smooth skin ran over the thin lycra with almost no resistance as he felt her body.

Softly he moved his head behind hers, just far enough away, in case she attempted a reverse head butt.

“Oh Agent Strike, what is or is not of benefit to me is nothing that you should concern your pretty little self with” he replied patronisingly. As he spoke his clawed hands slowly moved his hands up to her magnificent chest. Even under the constraining protection of her clothing they were huge, certainly bigger than his palms. Yes, he would have an immense amount of fun with these. Gleefully he handled them, softly and lovingly seeing how they reacted under his touch, through her thin armour.

“Oh,yes you can also assume that I am not really in the mood for taking any of your orders, Miss Strike. Having gained victory in our little contest earlier, it just wouldn’t be proper to back down and not enjoy the spoils of that victory would it” he chuckled eagerly to himself.

Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:06 am
Profile WWW

Iria strains against her bonds once more. She wanted nothing more than to tear this beast limb from limb if she could ever get free. The change of tone in his voice was very discomforting. It was rather obvious that it intended to take the body he defeated in battle. Perhaps that was what warriors do to the opposite sex...back when the wheel was invented.

Her teeth clench and grind together as those strong hands began to softly grope her large breasts. The armor did very little to protect her compressed bosom. Wild sensations crawl through chest and through the rest of her body. The female agent shuts her eyes and bites her lip, preventing any sound from escaping her. The luscious orbs sway slightly in the ogre's grip but with them being compressed by the tight fitting armor, it kept the movements limited. Her suit was made to keep them for the most part out of the way and to prevent them from bouncing and swaying during her battles and chases.

"You creep!" She growls, "I'll kill you!"

Once again she struggles in her bonds. How dare he touch her body like this! No matter what happens, she will remember this creature and ensure that his head ends up on a pike. But for now, she was going to be taken and there was little she could do about it. Though that did nothing to calm the anger and rage rising up in her mind and body.

Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:30 am

Argos smiled at her response, as he touched the fantastic orbs, watching her responses. He can hear her teeth grind themselves on each other.

“Ahh, yes. Your words wound me, Little One.” He replies jest fully. “Your words create such fear in me. I’m almost to scared to take a closer look at those tits of yours.” He does not doubt she will attempt to seek him out, but at least part of her will wish to experience his sexual prowess again before attempting to kill him.

His hands, walk over her breasts, like little animals. His fingers acting like small legs that scurry across. Slowly a finger raises and points directly at her eyes, before extending a single sharp talon. Slowly and with great precession the talon pushes itself between the agent’s breasts piercing the area of lycra at the top of her cleavage where the material was forced away from her skin.

Still acting like a small creature the hand ‘walked’ down her breasts, pulling the talon down through the valley of her breasts extending the incision as it goes.

Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:25 am
Profile WWW

The woman squirms but it was no use as the single claw drags behind the rest of the fingers. The agent could only watch as slowly her suit was being cut right down the middle between her breasts. With the material being cut, her breasts slowly began to fill out to their natural size. The slit in her suit was expanding almost without the aid of the claw as her actual breast size was two cups larger than her suit showed.

"B-Bastard.."

The suit was still covering the outer halves of her mountainous globes, revealing a thin black bra and the valley between her cleavage. Iria lets out a long breath. It was somewhat discomforting having her chest compressed but even she finds it annoying to fight with G cup breasts. The opening relieved some of the pressure the suit had compressed on her chest but was still holding them at bay, keeping them from swaying too much. The woman's hands were opening and closing slowly, trying to get the blood flowing through her numb limbs. She had no intention of hanging here and letting this beast insult her further.

Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:45 am

“You see. Isn’t that a lot more comfortable for you” he replied as his finger pulled the cutting talon, down past the edge of her breasts. This allowed his two hands, to pull the lycra, off and around so they were still in cased in the bra.

His hands again gropped her lovingly over the undergarment, feeling particularly where the nipple whould be. The material was again nice and smooth, but rather thick for a bra. Of course it probably needed to be, in order to contain such bulging magnificence.

“Such magnificent specimens you have Iria. Its such a shame you want to fight and have to cover them. They should always be on display.”

With a lightning quick swipe of another talon, Argos struck at the centre of the bra. In one accurate strike he severed the centre that held together. With a low ping the cups of the bra sprang away to the side as they contracted behind her. The garment fell, limp under the flaccid cut lycra clothing. Her breasts had now no protection against his assault.

Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:20 pm
Profile WWW

"When I get free I will tear you apart!" Iria hissed.

Her breasts fill outwards, stretching the thick bra tightly over them. The suit was useless now, her chest in nearly full view of the beast's hungry gaze. The agent shivers as the ogre began to grope her once more. Hot blood was pumping through the luscious orbs as the sensitive skin was rubbed through her bra. The undergarment did little to stop the sensations running through her entire body. Ugh...why did he have to start there? The answer was an obvious one but she will definitely not admit that reason.

Iria gasps as she felt her bra snap away. Her large globes bounce and sway before finally coming to rest heavily against her body. Large nipples were already beginning to poke at the tops of the woman's tantalizing peaks. Such a size would cause many women to have problems with their backs. But due to this woman's unusual strength and stamina, it barely bothers her beyond their tendency to bounce if not held by a bra. The agent lets her eyes fall shut once more. Nothing was going to stop this monster. No one would arrive in time to save her. She can only endure until ADD decides to search for her beacon.

Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:53 pm

“Again, such ill conceived anger when I am going to give you such pleasure” he replied as his right hand, gripped the newly released breasts. Slowly his index finger circled the top of it slowly, giving it the most gentle of touches. Like the cherry on the top of a sundae, he teased it.

His left hand headed back around her, where her hair fell over her neck. Gently his left hand lifted it out of the way exposing the back of her neck. Tracing his finger along her skin once, he quickly substituted it for his mouth planting tiny kiss down her spine and licking her softly.

His right hand still continued to molest her breasts though, swapping between them every so often, making sure each one got its desired attention. Despite their size, they were supple but firm under his touch, perfect in everyway, and he intended to enjoy their perfection.

Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:22 pm
Profile WWW

The woman gasps out loud by the gripping hand on her bare breast. She lets out a hiss as her arms and legs strain once more. The agent did not want to be taken like this. But she was held tightly by her bonds. Warm sensations flow into her through her breasts as the finger circles just around her areola. Her eyes shut tighter as she tries to focus on something else beside the teasing finger.

Feeling another finger slowly trace along the back of her neck, Iria tenses up like a cornered animal. The trapped agent tries to pull away from the ogre's lips as they made contact with her neck. Her struggles only made things worse as her breast grinds right into the monster's groping hand. Another gasp leaves her lips as her eyes flutter for a moment. She had to resist but her body was loving every bit of contact on her massive globes.

"St-Stop it...I don't fuck..Monsters.." She protests.

Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:56 pm

“You mean you don’t fuck monsters yet” he joked surprised that no other monster had been lucky enough to get to her first

Argos is able to position his head, so her hair doesn’t fall over her neck, freeing up his left hand again, while still giving her neck plenty of attention. Moving back to her body, the hand, slides down her lyca covered back to her shapely firm bottom. All pert and lovely he rubs each cheek once, while pinching it, exploring their firmness. Impressed the hand continues to wander around to the front of Iria’s body where his fingers lightly trace over the outline between her legs, lingering over it softly, feeling the low heat emanating from her.

“That’s the problem with all you, ADD agents. You don’t know how to experience pleasure properly. But I suppose being surrounded by other females will do that to you” he commented casually

Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:27 am
Profile WWW

Iria shivers in frustration. Every kiss every nibble was causing her heart to beat faster. The woman bites her lip, drawing a bit of blood as she resists the urge to move or moan out. This was insulting, this was the enemy. She can't be turned on by the touches of some green hulk. Long deep breaths came in and out of her nose as the one hand continues to squeeze and grope her breasts. They were firming nicely as blood continues to engorge the luscious orbs, now causing her nipples to become rock hard. If ADD were to find out about this, no telling what they will consider her. Unable to do a simple mission, rape by an alien and appearing to like it. They could very well tighten the leash that was on her already. She wanted more missions, more battles. The agent did not want to lose that thrill.

But, she was losing this battle horribly. The ADD agent was thankful for her suit still being partially on. She could feel her thong beneathe her suit growing moist from all the attention her body was getting. Iria could feel the ogre's hot breaths against her neck as he continues to kiss at her neck. She forces her body to hang limp in her bonds, stuggling would only entice things further.

Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:45 am

His tongue, and both ands work n complete tandem on the three separate areas of her warm flesh. Beneath his right jand he feels the nipples of her breasts become harder as blood rushes to them. Hmm, not only were her breasts nice and big, but they were sensitive too, he smiled internally to himself. His left hand could feel the double material, of her armour and thong rubbing against her, hairless pussy lips. His fingers pushed slightly harder against them forcing the soft material to rub against her pleasurably.

He could sense her displeasure at enjoying his touch. Her mind was still just about winning the battle with her body, but he intended to sway that tide.

“Seriously, your so tense, Agent Strike,” he asked calmly between licks. “Tell me, when was the last time when you fucked well? The last time your felt real pleasure and had a good orgasm or two”

Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:15 am
Profile WWW

"Sh-Shut up..." She says evenly, straining not to moan, "I will beat you you piece of green trash...Nnghh.."

The woman sinks her teeth back into her bloody lip, stifling any other sound. The pain did little to deter the warmth she was feeling as her own suit and thong are grinded against her folds. Her body arches slightly. She couldn't help herself, her body was nearly moving on it's own accord. Iria shakes her head quickly, pulling away from the warm lips and licking tongue. The agent struggles furiously against her bonds. She can't let this thing take her, she won't let it happen.

Tense was an understatement. Iria was on edge. Her rage was blazing with the warmth of pleasure as she kept thinking of ways to tear this beast limb from limb. This ogre was going to take her body like it was some trophy...disgusting. A low growl leaves her throat as she tries to look behind her to glare at her opponent now captor.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:03 am

‘Hmmm, taunting certainly has an interesting effect on my little prize here’ Argos thought to himself. But it was time to push this along somewhat he decided.

Moving his hands to under her breasts, Argos griped the ripped armour that still attempted to cling to her warming skin. Pulling his hands to the side allowed the tear to continue down the garment to just above where her thong would become visible. The sound of the ripping material was simply delicious to his ears as he pulled down and off her body.

Pulling his head back from her neck for a moment, Argos then used his left hand to hold her armour at the back while his right used his index talon to cut down her back to the curve of her bottom. The lycra still stayed up upon her body as the arms were still attached. Instead however of doing the same cutting along her arms, Argos used a hand on each side to cut around the arm just below the shoulder.

As the last threads from her arms were cut, the garment fell limply away to fold over her front and bottom. However her arms, where left within their tight black sleeves still held by the stretched material.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:21 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next