View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 9:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Lonely Rock in Space (Argos) 

The beast didn't waste anytime starting another charge. Iria's hands clench tightly to her hammer. She shifts her stance slightly and prepares to meet the charge. She was ready this time. Then with one push of his powerful legs, the ogre was flying past her. The ADD agent felt and heard a whiff of air as the blade cuts by her. Her heart nearly skipped a beat as he lands a few steps behind her.

Her belt and gun fall to the floor at her feet. She could feel a slight breeze across the cut in her suit. But, she felt no blood..she was not wounded. Was she lucky? No, he could have cut right through her in that instant. For that moment, she could not react. Such speed, he really was a monster. Even if she tries to retreat, this one can catch her in a matter of steps. No, she can't think like that. She has to win, she is not a helpless fool like the other agents she hears stories about.

A long breath leaves Iria's lips as she turns around to face the ogre once more. She kicks the belt and pistol asside. She had no reason to use it against that shield anyway. This hammer was her choice weapon and the only weapon that can come anywhere close to matching this creature's attack power. The woman gazes at the humanoid for a moment then charges at him. She may not have muscles like this monster but she was still one of the best athletes to ever join ADD. The agent covers the distance quickly and prepares to swing her hammer around towards the monster's left side. Just as she extends her hammer behind her, she twists her body the opposite direction. With a slight adjustment of her grip, she twists the hammer and swings from behind her all the way out towards her opponent's right side. Iria's legs were already pushing off so she can move around the monster's right, trying to keep herself a moving target rather than a still one.

Since this beast can withstand and absorb her swings with that annoying shield, she has no choice but to focus on the ogre's right side where he holds his sword. Her opponent will still be able to defend but having to pull the shield over will make it slightly more difficult to counter as the sword will have to get around his own shield. The need for open space was more for herself than her hammer. The large warhammer was not made for defense forcing Iria to focus on manuevering her body to avoid any counters should her opponent avoid her attacks or in this case block them.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:34 am

‘Hmmm, this girl knew how to use her weapon ‘ Argos thought to himself, as he realised she was attacking his weaker right hand side. Yes, very clever indeed.

Unfortunately for her Argos had much experience fighting opponents that chose to use this kind of weapon. As the agent’s giant wind up came in from left to right Argos was already twisting his body. Knowing the hammer-wielding heroine couldn’t exactly change the swing on her weapon, Argos countered by bringing his back over to face her. However he created a swinging motion that blocked Iria’s hammer blow only for the minimum amount of time necessary.

The hammerhead again thundered against the shield creating an almost church bell like sound as it vibrated in the air. His motion then continued, bring his sword arm back around to slice at stationary hammer. The blade cut through the staff with ease, just below the head of the hammer which fell limply to the floor, with a low crash on the rubble below.

Any Problem can be soved with a big enough Gun!!!- Old Klingon Proverb

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:41 am
Profile WWW

Iria hisses as she saw the blade cut through her weapon like it was a mere twig. As the hammerhead began to fall, the agent immediately drops the broken shaft and dashes low by the ogre's right side. She had only one pair of weapons left and they were useless against thick armor. But, exposed calf muscles are a different story.

The woman extends both sets of fingerblades and uses her right hand to rake out towards the ogre's right leg. She aims to sink in her claws as deep as possible into the calf muscle as she runs by. As she runs, she will rake her claws tearing as much of the muscle out as possible. If retreat is necessary, which it most likely is, she needs to do something about this monster's speed here and now.

Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:34 am

Pleased with his action, Argos relaxes for a moment as his weapon proves to over match hers. Seeing her quickly drop her the shaft of her hammer surprises Argos, but he does not see finger blades extend from his opponents nails. Realising late the agents target. Argos leaps backwards about 3 meters out of the agent’s short range. He is not entirely successful in avoiding his opponent’s strikes either.

As he lands on the rubble, back away from her. Argos feels the pain that she inflicted upon him. It hurts terribly, as he looks at the four razor thin lacerations that now appear on his thigh muscles and looks at the red blood that oozes out over his skin. The wound looks worse than it is and hardly is an incapacitating blow, but this might give his opponent some heart that her efforts are not completely wasted.

Returning his Scimitar to the shield scabbard, Argos slides the shield of his arm and places it on the ground next to him, before sliding it away behind himself. His weapons are now less well suited to the situation. He has now wish to permanently mutilate this conquest, not when he wishes to use her body sexually and his weapons are more likely to break bones or sever a limb than help him satisfy himself.

Selling his injured leg, more than is necessary, Argos adopts a hand to hand combat stance.

Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:04 pm
Profile WWW

With a flick of her fingers, the small blades click softly as the agent notices the new color reflecting from them. Seems the ogre makes errors just like any other living thing. It was a start but the battle was far from over. Without her hammer, the advantage was still in her opponent's favor. The fingerblades will damage him but it would take much digging to do serious damage to such a thick body.

Iria takes a fighting stance where she was. She blinks as her opponent sheds his weapons and takes a hand to hand stance. If the gesture was due to some honor code, she was going to be insulted. People who whine about honor are generally the losers of the battle. There is only one honorable thing and that is to fight with what you have at one's full ability. If he wishes to use his large fists, so be it. This agent will use what she can in tearing this half ton of muscle to shreds.

The agent remembers him mentioning keeping her from leaving here. Perhaps this monster was working for another and hence will take me as a prisoner to be interrogated or worse...be enslaved. None of that matters now. She will just have to keep him from getting his grubby little hands on her athletic body. Iria smirks slightly, this opponent has been her toughest challenge yet. Maybe this mission was not so useless afterall.

Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:18 am

Prepared, Argos advanced in a slow, laboured fashion further selling the injury, he had sustained.

Her finger blades could prove very annoying to him. They were numerous and very small making them exceedingly difficult to disarm. Not wanting to harm his opponent greatly certainly had its problems. He would either have to restrain her tightly so he could pluck out the blades or knock out his athletic adversary in order to remove them.

As he at the moment had no rope or any other way to restrain her, it looked like knocking her out would be the easiest option. Normally in a hand-to-hand fight he would grip his opponent around the neck and knock her out by blocking the main artery to her brain, probably while lifting her off the ground. However in this case, his opponent could do much more damage to him than simply bringing blows down on his arm. As he got within her range, he sent out a weak left handed swing, knowing she could easily counter it, but stood preparing for her manoeuvre hoping to catch her off guard

Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:06 pm
Profile WWW

The cuts she made in the ogre's calf seems to be working some. His speed was slower and he was being cautious. Maybe a bit overly cautious but, taking her alive was going to be a difficult task compared to just killing her. That was her only advantage sadly was the beast was forcing restraint on his own fighting power. Otherwise, she would be outmatched in speed, power and reach; meaning a very swift end for her.

Her opponent was done underestimating her it seems. The brute was not all muscle for brains either. It was doubtful she will be able to reach those legs again to immobilize him. If he hadn't of reveled in his victory in breaking her hammer, she would not have reached his legs before he moved or worse struck again. Iria wished she had her pistol now, the annoying shield and sword were unequiped and the ranged weapon would tip things in her favor. But, if she makes a run for her belt, he will just move to his shield again. How annoying, she will just have to take this slow and wait for an opening.

The monster's first swing was easy to read and see coming. As the fist came towards her, she ducks under and steps to her right. A sligth flicker of light reflects from her fingertips as she rakes her right hand down towards the beast's left extended arm. The ADD agent makes no attempts to push closer just yet. There was no way she would match this thing blow for blow, she needed to wear him down first.

Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:25 pm

Even though the agents duck was easy to read, Argos sold the ineffectiveness of his left hook. He then telegraphed her counter. A rake along his swinging arm. For all her ferocity the agent certainly did not lack a certain tactical know how. However, she is both physically, mentally and technologically ill equipped to deal with him.

As the agent went for the rake with her right hand, she extend herself try to reach the arm. Using the momentum of his left arm swinging from left to right, Argos is able to use that extra force to propel a back handed blow from his right hand, by swinging his body around whilst pushing of with his seemingly damaged right leg. Swinging it around, Argos use his right leg to step into the blow before his right hand comes around.

His hand catches the agent on the back of the head, knocking her forward and to her left. It also knocks her down to the ground in front of the demonic creature as he stands, prepared in case his blow isn’t he knockout he hopes.

Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:47 pm
Profile WWW

Iria's fingerblades touch nothing but air as the ogre twists with his first attack. She could not take advantage as her blades would never get through the beast's chest armor. The agent pushes off her legs as she tries to move back to her fighting stance. The monster suddenly pushes off his injured leg, spinning around like a top. Her eyes widen as her opponent briefly becomes a green blur. A white flash came to her eyes as she felt his fist crash into the back of her head. It felt like someone swung a tree trunk into her. The force of the blow causing her to flip head over heels, landing on the hard on her back just off to the ogre's right side.

"Ugh..."

The woman rolls slightly with the blow and flip, shakily moving to a sitting position. Stars flash across her vision as she sways there. Iria blinks slowly as she tries to get back to her feet, stumbling slowly away from the ogre in a complete daze. The wounds she made weren't deep enough to slow the monster down and she paid dearly for it. She needed distance, time to recover. But, it was doubtful her opponent would be so lenient.

Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:07 am

Seeing his opponent dazed and seemingly confused. The blow had not quite been enough to remove her from consciousness, but it had certainly taken its toll on her body.

Given no need for the further ruining of his prize, Argos gave her one final chance to end the fight amicably. He presumed she had realised why he was restraining himself and didn’t event intend to hide his intentions of the agents near future activities.

“Surrender, Agent!” he called to her “remove those annoying little weapons you have now and I will not feel the need to cause you pain as your body pleasures mine.”

He stands ready to strike the final blow, if she refuses

Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:19 am
Profile WWW

Iria shivers at the threat or more the reason she is to be taken alive. The ogre was acting alone, doubtful anyone is strong enough to control him anyway. This was merely lust for her body. That truly disgusted her. She couldn't give up and just give her body up to this...thing.

"Like..hell.." She mutters.

The agent pushes of her legs towards the ogre. The world was tilting as she was still completely dazed from the blow. She could feel a stabbing pain in the back of her head where a large knot was forming. Ugh, her head was pounding. If that is the only thing on this beast's mind then... Iria lashes out one last attack. Approaching low, she rakes out her fingerblades right for her opponent's groin. If she is going to go down, she will make sure this monster feels the fall.

Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:58 am

Argos sees the anger within the young woman. His offer is obviously taken with disgust as a terrible insult to her. She will not think so when he leaves her. With a certain begrudging respect, Argos whispers the word “mistake” under his breath, possibly loud enough for her to hear it.

As she approaches him, he can sense the impending ness of her final attack. With her arm extend low towards him, Argos raises his right leg off the ground, still balancing perfectly on his left leg. As the agent’s blow comes in aiming at his manhood, he brings his clawed foot down upon it. Catching her in the forearm just below the wrist, he pins her to the rubble littered floor below. The force of his counter pulls the agent off her feet, but she doesn’t quite yet hit the ground.

Jumping up of his left foot, Argos sends his left foot into Iria’s battered head for the final blow to their interesting contest sending her on to her back as she hits the ground with a crunch.

With a low satisfied growl, Argos is able to watch as consciousness fails his opponent and her eyes close.

Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:27 am
Profile WWW

Iria stumbles forward as she reaches out to strike her opponent. The agent was disgusted in herself that her strength could only get this far. Her final attack proved futile as the ogre's foot snatches her arm and pulls her off the ground. The woman was too dizzy to know what was happening. All she felt was something smash into her head and her body flying as darkness claims her.

The ADD agent's body comes crashing across the ground. Her body tumbles a distance away before coming to rest. She was completely limp, no movements coming from the unconcious woman besides the slight rise and fall of her chest. Iria was still breathing but completely knocked out and at her opponent's mercy.

Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:42 am

Happy with his victory the demonic green, monster, searched the surrounding area, for a wealth of materials he could use. Some he found, some he returned to his ship to collect before returning quickly in excitement.

Some time had past as the beautiful ADD agent stirred and found herself in a most uncomfortable position. Her wrists, bound together where tied above her head, with some very thick looking rope. Above her, the rope that suspended her was from some newly formed structure as she was in roughly the same place that she had fought her recent battle. Her arms where forced straight, slightly numb as the blood found difficulty getting up there.

The new construction appeared to be wooden, in the shape of a large doorframe, though not completely symmetrical, indicating the materials behind the construction had not been designed for the task they were now being used for. From the top of the structure, a metal hope, threaded the rope that angled back behind the young girl, attached to the remnants of a building.

Her legs were not tied together, but individually bound around each knee with more rope. This was then looped around two further hooks, attached to the wooden sides, that where at the equivalent height of her waist. The rope went around these loops and was attached around two heavy looking metal balls. The rope however at the moment was slack allowing her to touch the flat rock ground with her toes and front of her foot if she extended them downwards.

It was this feeling that, Iria would realise that her boots had been removed. However all her other clothes remain intact and on her body. Her lycra armour with the slit in it where her belt had been held on had no further damage, although the black colour was smeared with some dust marks. She could find her footwear on the floor a few meters away, next to the two broken parts of her hammer, the Shield and Scimitar of her opponent, though he himself was no where to be seen, and an open medical kit bag.

Iira had sustained wounds in her right with Argos, small cuts and bruises as well as several bumps on her head and face. These should have been expanded to be very painful, yet they appeared to have been treated by some very impressive medical know how and seemed to have removed a lot of the evidence of her recent confrontation.

The only other thing that had been removed were the tiny finger blades from under her nails, the only one of her weapons that had made any impact at all on her impressive green adversary.

The sun still shown through the clouds but was much lower in the sky than it had been indicating a mid afternoon time.

Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:26 am
Profile WWW

Iria's eyes flutter a bit before slowly opening, finally regaining some conciousness. Her vision was blurry as she blinks and shakes her head slightly. She could feel her body swaying a bit as her arms straing against her bonds. Her pounding headache was a sign she was alive. Now if that is a good thing was still in question as the agent takes in her situation.

She had heard many stories about what happens to captured agents. Which left the fact her uniform was still on a bit shocking. Perhaps the ogre intends to tear it off of her while she is awake to show off his dominance over her. Tch, what a mess she has gotten into. Her hands felt the chilling numbness from lack of blood circulation. She must have been hanging here for sometime. From the position of the sun, she must have been out for several hours.

Despite the uncomfortable bonds she was in, her body was relatively taken care of. The lack of boots was a bit odd lest the beast was showing some sort of kindness in letting her feet air out. Who knows what was going through the green monster's head.. Her opponent had gathered what was left of her hammer as well. Perhaps that was just a coincidence as she was still in the same general area with the addition of this hand made structure she was now tied up to.

Iria twists her arms and hands as she tugs at her bonds, testing for anyway to pull free. Though she was stronger than most agents and humans for that matter, tearing free from the ropes with her arms numb and above her head was practically impossible. Her legs tug at the other rope bonds. With them tied around her knees, she would only succeed in cutting off more blood flow if she tries to pull free of them. They were also too high up her leg to just wiggle out of them. But, she was not one to give up. Looking around briefly, she saw no sign of the ogre. She began to pull and sway in her bonds, trying to find some way to rock the structure itself.

Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next