View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Hunger (open) 

"Oh, I wouldn't worry," said Alucard. "Your organization wouldn't miss you if I sold you into slavery. After all, your ship's been destroyed in outer space. There's no way of knowing you got onto another ship. They'll think you dead."

Outside, Kate's ship was now just a few scraps of unusable metal floating in space. The Hunger had left the transponder attached to one piece, so that its emergency broadcast of "Ship destroyed," followed by the coordinates, would be sent out.

"Besides, the organization I'd sell you to would make sure you'd never escape," Alucard said. The alien, still holding the agent in the air, began to walk back down the hall, going in a different direction now...

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:47 pm
Profile YIM

Kate knew the monster was right the ADD would find the ship and follow search and recovery procerdure which meant a two week search for debris and by then she was sure that this monster would be well gone by then. But that didn't mean it was over yet she still had her training and she was confident she bould get out of this tight spot.

Kate then looked the beast in the eyes they cold and inside part of frooze looking into them and she said, "so how much are you going to get for a rookie ADD agent, cant be much probably not even enough to fuel this ship."

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:07 am
Profile WWW

"It's true, I don't expect to get too much," said Alucard.

"However, don't think I'd be using it to fuel this ship. The Hunger is capable of fueling itself through eating other ships, such as it did with yours, and also turning many kinds of energy, such as radiation, heat, and light, into a type that it can use. It's very much like me in that way."

Alucard licked its lips. "Perhaps I'd be better off eating you..."

Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:08 pm
Profile YIM

"Right, sell me for fuel to keep your ship running don't you have any respect for human life at all or are you just another scumbag that the ADD will hunt down and kill like an animal, because that is what they will you know and this great ship and all its technology won't be able to stop them." Kate hope this hard line attudie might just get the monster to rethink his plan or at least have second thoughts about eating her.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:50 am
Profile WWW

"Again, bitch," said Alucard, "I don't need to buy fuel for this ship. All it needs is an ambient source of energy, such as light or heat or radiation. Most likely, I'd use you for some other purpose." The alien grinned, letting its words sink in.

The last usable bits of Kate's ship were pulled apart by The Hunger. The massive ship writhed in mid-air and selected a new course.

Alucard dropped Kate abruptly. She was caught in mid-air by some sort of force field, which formed a bubble around her. At the center of the energy field was the droid that she had "killed" earlier, still just as lively as before. It gave her a chirp of recognition.

"Take her to a tube," said Alucard. "Dinner will be in three hours."

Ignoring the agent within its force field, the little orb flew through the air, carrying Kate with it until it reached a doorway. The door opened with a hiss, and light bathed the agent. The room contained rows upon rows of tubes, filled to the brim with a glowing purple fluid. Some held unconcious women in them, floating eerily in the liquid.

The floating orb carried Kate to a tube. The tube opened, but another force-field was keeping the liquid inside from spilling out. The droid deposited Kate into the liquid by connecting its force-field to the one of the tube. Kate was completely submerged in the liquid when the glass closed, sealing her inside.

Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:44 pm
Profile YIM

As Kate was dumped in the tube of liquid she struggled as her head sank beneath the surface, but she was determined that she wasn't going to end like this other mummified girls. She would escape and as she held her breath she started to check her armour suit for anything that may help her plight.

Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:52 pm
Profile WWW

One of the other girls looked at Kate, her soft brown eyes opening. She looked at Kate sadly, as if knowing the fate that awaited her. She pressed a hand against the glass, then looked down. She opened her mouth to speak, and bubbles came from her lips. Apparently she could breathe the liquid, for she showed no signs of choking on the viscous slime that filled her mouth.

Moving through the liquid was like struggling in a vat of honey for the agent. Though she did not realize it, the sludge would eventually strip off her armor, dissolving it from her body over the next hour, leaving her naked but unharmed. Meanwhile the girl who had gestured to her continued to try to communicate with Kate.

Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:57 pm
Profile YIM

As Kate withdrew a small cutting knife fron the back pocket of her suit and started to use it on the tubes surface. Its contact was dull becuse of the goo surrounding her and it would take some time to finish cutting an escape hole. Meanwhile she focused on the girl trying to communicate to her in the opposite tube it appeared to Kate that she was going on about the goo that was allowing her to breath, Kate wonder was it dangerous in some way then she looked at her suit the metal had dissoved a bit. That shouldn't happen these suits take 200 hundred years to rust it must be the goo. Kate then quickly moved towards her knife and dialled up her setting on she was now pushing it to the max but hopefully it would get the job done before it stopped working.

Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:09 pm
Profile WWW

Apparently the glass was reinforced by an energy field, for after minutes of attempts to cut the material, the surface was not even scratched. It was exhausting work, and Kate's muscles were protesting the rigorous exercise.

Finally the knife stopped working. Her armor had continued to dissolve as she had attempted to break the tube.

Meanwhile, the girl in the near tube had stopped gesturing, but continued to look at her interestedly, her expression almost one of sadness.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:33 pm
Profile YIM

Kate couldn't belive it as her equipment finally died out in front of her. She then watched slowly and helplessly as the liquid she was immersed in ate away all her body suit until she floated naked in the tube waiting for the next horrible thing to happen. She looked across at the girl opposite her and saw her face broken and without hope she swore that would not happen to her.

Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:43 pm
Profile WWW

The droid appeared a minute or so later, its glowing eye fixed on her, watching Kate. Its gaze remained on the woman immersed in fluid, and it beeped a few times.

Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:42 pm
Profile YIM

Kate suddenly froze her attention had been attracted by the arrival of an incoming droid that appear from now where. Inside of her a small light of hope sprang up if she could get to the robot maybe just maybe she could get free, but right now the robot was more interested in the other girl. As the robot began to make its way towards the girl Kate started to bang her fists against the glass of tube trying to make as much noise as possible to keep the robot away from the broken girl.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:34 pm
Profile WWW

Suddenly the woman's body began to thrash in the fluid. The very nature of the liquid seemed to have changed. Her muted squeals were practically a tangible force, even in Kate's own liquid. She seemed to be writhing in the ecstacy of an orgasm.

Noticing the agent, the little droid turned. Suddenly Kate felt the same thing, a massive pleasure that washed away all other thought.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:00 am
Profile YIM

The liquid around Kate seemed to change from the stable liquid to living fluid mixture that bubbled around her body. She pushed back away from the glass of the tube as this change took place and then suddlenly she felt hot and lustful and like the girl opposite her was soon driven into the midsts of screaming orgasim that rampaged through her body.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:32 am
Profile WWW

One by one the droid activated all of the girls. Soon all of the other women in tubes writhed in sheer orgasmic delight. The droid beeped, watching the bliss wash over Kate. The fluid around her bubbled agitatedly. The droid kept the waves of pleasure coming for what felt like an eternity of euphoria, when suddenly it stopped. All of the girls around Kate slumped sadly at the sudden loss of their pleasure.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:37 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next