View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 The Hunger (open) 

As the pleasure rolled over her, the droid continued to watch. After a few more seconds of this, it let loose with the pain again, beeping to itself. The pleasure ceased as electric pain shot up her body. The other girls looked pityingly at Kate as she was thus tortured.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:07 pm
Profile YIM

Beth rolled in the tube from one end of the spectrum to the other enduring both pleasure and pain in equal and horrifying quantities. She was very near to passing out from the torture that this sadistic robot was giving her.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:49 pm
Profile WWW

Pleasure. Pain. Pleasure. Pain. Pleasure.

After switching repeatedly, the robot decided that she had had enough. Seeing her weakened form ready to pass out, it beeped a few times, and suddenly Kate was feeling only pleasure, but not the rapid, overwhelming orgasmic bliss she had felt before; it was a simpler sort of pleasure, a slower and more fulfilling one, were she to come to orgasm from it.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:08 pm
Profile YIM

Kate was in constant stimulation now in the tube her beaten body may not of been broken but was certain well bruised and sore as she floated in the tube just try to get her strength back for another escape attempt. The pleasure she was now recieving from the tube was stimulating her slowly building her up as if it was saving her for some other fate.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:28 am
Profile WWW

The other women in tubes were now exhausted from the longer-than-usual workout the robot had given them; each slowly passed out before Kate's eyes. As the pleasure built in her nubile body, Alucard opened the door.

"My goodness," said the alien. "I'm hungry again. So, new slut, do you want to be among those eaten?"

Truth be told, Alucard was almost always hungry, but it knew to pace itself and not eat twenty girls at a time. One or two here and there actually amounted to quite a good supply of energy. It looked down at the naked agent, licking at its chops.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:23 pm
Profile YIM

Pleasure rolled and ebbed through her entire body but still it could not find release this horrible tube that caused such pain and torment was now causing her torment of a different kind. It was almost unbearable how she now felt even worse the beast that had captured her that was responsible for all this had returned to take what she didn't know she just wanted this pleasure to stop now.

As the beast opened the door to the tube Kate lay their naked breathing deeply she still felt the pleasure and the desire deep within her that had not changed nor had the need to satisfy that desire but she wasnt going to do anything that would embrass her or the ADD. So as she looked at the beast and said, "you hungry again haven't you done enough to me yet you still want me to lower myself to your level." Her chest was heaving lustfully and even as she said these words her eyes were full of desire.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:49 am
Profile WWW

"Lower you? Slut, you were like this before I ever came by." Alucard chuckled. "You act like some dignified little cunt, but your body burns with lust." The alien smirked and licked its lips. "A delicious little whore indeed," it said, reaching into the slime and patting her on the head before plucking her out of it.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:44 pm
Profile YIM

As the beast picked her beaten naked body out of the torture tube Kate gasped as she felt the warm goo slide off her and the cold air of the spaceship touched her skin for the first time. She shivered but would not let this small weakness destroy her resolve. So she faced the monster and said, "I'm no whore I'm a ADD agent and no matter what you have planed for me you don't expect me to walk into mouth willingly."

Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:06 pm
Profile WWW

"Of course," Alucard said with a laugh. "You have to keep up appearances, after all. Can't let yourself think you want to do this." Continuing to chuckle for another minute or so, the massive alien licked its lips, opening its mouth wide, as if to take her in. The beastly tongue rolled out instead, licking over the agent that Alucard clutched.

Long moments were spent licking over the nude woman, cleansing the last of the horrid slime from her body. "Mmm," said Alucard. "Quite enjoyable." Its tongue swirled over her breasts, licking and tasting her delicious tits. The tongue slurped over her belly, down, down between her legs, and rubbed over her pubic mound a couple of times.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:55 pm
Profile YIM

Kate turned her head away and closed her yes as she felt the aliens tongue rub and caress her body her mind kept telling her she was an ADD agent trained to fight alien scum like this but training could prepare her for only so much and this beast with its probingtongue which managed to find every sensitive part of her body and manipulate. Meanwhile while the tongue flowed over her body the heat and lust within her lithe body was rising. Kate didn't know what to do she could't give in but her bodies needs were tugging at her composure breaking down her training, she muttered under her breathe, "I can't give in its not right ."

Last edited by Beth on Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:58 pm
Profile WWW

"Of course you can," said Alucard with a smirk. "And you will, too." The alien continued to lick over her, its grin stretched wide enough to easily take her in. The tongue was far too thick to enter her pussy, but it still slurped and licked over her labia again and again, enjoying her sex-lips. "Mmm," said Alucard, its yellow eyes shining with pleasure.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:09 pm
Profile YIM

Inside of her there was a battle raging but eventually it didn't what pleasures she recieved from this alien's tongue as it rubbed against her naked body over and over again . Kate still managed to hold on and resist the alien thanks to her training and her own will power but the going was tough and she found it extremely differicult keeping her head clear. She eventually cried out, "No I wont give in you wont have me, I will not surrender to you ever you hear me." And she elbowed the alien in the middle of the tongue that was constricting her body.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:26 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5