View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Hunger (open) 

Kate jumped at the sound of the bleep her training kicked in and she turned preparing to shoot, but there when she turned all she was metal sphere. It was strange was this sphere the masters of this vessel probably not as she looked directly at the blue light she could sense no danger from the orb but neither did she like it. Kate eventually walked up to the metal sphere and touched it with her finger as she tried to push it out of her way so she could continue down the corridor.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:36 pm
Profile WWW

The metal sphere was cool and hard to the touch. As she attempted to move it, it beeped in protest, but allowed itself to be pushed out of the way. It continued to beep at her, as if trying to tell her something.

Alucard could hear Kate and the drone from its position further in the hall. It listened with a grin, understanding what the drone was saying.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:11 pm
Profile YIM

As the drone moved aside budge, Kate moved silently down then corridor, whoever really owned this ship would be here soon on top of her position soon. So the young Ensign moved on, but the droid followed her bleeping giving away her position finally Beth lifted up one of her handguns and aimed for the blue light of the droid. She then fired off one single shot which hit the robot and echoed around the empty vessel.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:45 pm
Profile WWW

The droid's flashing eye shattered with the impact, its glass lens cracking into fragments. It made a wounded chirping sound as it fell to the floor. There it shuddered for several seconds.

Alucard heard the shot and smiled. It won't be long now, thought the alien. It was in its position, about twenty feet further down the corridor, at an intersection. Alucard stood camouflaged and waiting for her.

Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:43 am
Profile YIM

Kate contined to walked quickly down the coridors of the ship looking for a shuttle bay or a escape shuttle. As she did this she was careful to stay out of the centre of the corridor instead she kept to the shadows. Making progress she soon came to a intersection ahead and soon she was going to make a decision about which way to go.

Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:13 am
Profile WWW

The second the agent reached the intersection, Alucard made its move. The massive alien extended a massive hand, grasping Kate's upper body in its enormous hand. The alien chuckled. "An A.D.D. agent on my ship? Whatever honor have I accomplished to merit such a visit?"

The alien lifted her into mid-air, holding her in place two feet off the ground.

Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:30 am
Profile YIM

The ambush by the huge alien caught Kate off guard as she was lifted into the air,but then her ADD training kicked in and she started to fire her two automatic handguns aiming for the monsters bright yellow eyes. "Hey this is just a quick ADD inspection tour. Your ship seems okay bye then."

Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:42 pm
Profile WWW

The alien closed its eyes. Her blasts merely hit the eyelids of Alucard, and, like the rest of its skin, Alucard's eyelids were impenetrable. The shots absorbed into the skin as the alien grinned.

"No, I insist that you stay! You should stay for quite a while!"

Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:31 pm
Profile YIM

Beth was shocked when her blasts just bounced off the alien's skin, what kind of beast was this, so Kate then decided to take the comanding approach if direct action failed like that and she said, "what kind of alien are you."

While she was saying this she set her gun to overload. While the overload was building up Kate stalled the monster by saying, "I demand in the name of the ADD that you release my ship and surrender yourself to me."

Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:35 am
Profile WWW

Alucard sensed her gun's energy building up as she spake. To distract her from knowing her ploy, it talked to her as if it was unaware.

"I've no idea what kind of alien I am, dear agent."

After a second, the alien spoke again. "I will not surrender."

A "cord" from the alien lashed out, wrapping tightly around the gun the second before it would blow. The "cords" were capable of absorbing any type of energy, so it wasn't too much of an effort for Alucard to completely drain the woman's weapon.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:29 pm
Profile YIM

The alien's answer distracted her for a second, but a second was all it need as cords appeared from nowhere and wrapped around the overloading gun, yanking it from her hand and ruining her plan.
Kate the looked at the monster she had one gun left with ammo that can't seem to do any damage to this beast. Her options were runing out fast and worse she thought this thing knew to. Then aid,
she said cooley, "Whats next then, you know this isn't end here."

Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:39 pm
Profile WWW

"For your ship, it is," said Alucard. "The Hunger has ensnared your little craft, and over the next few hours, will deconstruct it to add to itself."

Alucard maintained its hold on Kate, grinning as it did so. "Of course, you ship's not the only thing that will be eaten, my dear agent..."

Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:27 pm
Profile YIM

Ignoring what this monster said about being eaten and taking it as its ploy to put the fear of god into her she simply said, "Great now I have to kill you and steal your ship, atleast I'll enjoy it."

Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:26 pm
Profile WWW

"Personally," said Alucard, looking at its prize, "I'm wondering just how you intend to do that." The alien carried the captured agent down the hall, navigating the massive ship like a maze.

The Hunger was an enormous ship, and it took Alucard a whole minute of walking to reach its destination: a blank wall.

The alien spoke now, using dozens of dozens of voices to say a single word: "Transparent." As it said that word, it turned Kate around to face the wall.

Kate suddenly saw into outer space, where the metal tentacles were peeling strips off of her ship and carrying them towards The Hunger. It was already severely deconstructed; it would only take another forty seconds for her ship to be a memory.

"Opaque."

The wall reappeared, and Alucard turned her around again. "Of course, I may just sell you into slavery instead. They have rather a lot of fun with agents like yourself."

Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:32 pm
Profile YIM

Kate couldn't belive what was happening to her ship how something like that happen that fast she was only on board five minutes ago. Then there was the threat of slavery that was not good for an ADD agent, but she had to stay determined, so she responded, "Slavery eh, don't you think every ADD agent is hit with that threat even if you do that I will escape. If I were you I'd start worrying about yourself monsters who sell ADD agents to slavers dont live to long the ADD take care of its own."

Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:52 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next