View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Hunger (open) 

Kate slumped against the surface of the tube her body recovering slowly from the estascy she had just felt and the quiet dark part of her was saddened by its loss. This did not stop her from looking around the droid was now patrol the tubes like a guard analysing its captives she knew she really had to get out this tube now and quickly otherwis she would be lost like all these others no matter how much she resisted.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:35 am
Profile WWW

Alucard smiled as its ship utilized the remains of Kate's ship. The alien contemplated taking in another A.D.D. ship, licking its chops as it cogitated. Growing hungry at the thought, Alucard decided to have an early meal...

The door to the tube room was opened. If a ball could stand at attention while floating in mid-air, the droid had found a way to do it. Alucard dismissed the small sphere, the door closing behind the departing droid. Alucard looked hungrily over the many tubes, trying to decide which to enjoy...

Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:13 pm
Profile YIM

Kate rpushed herself off from her slumped position when she saw the alien enter the room. She wondered why he was here probably overlooking his cargo of slaves, well she wasn't a slave she was ADD and no monster was going to tell her otherwise. So Kate did her best to cover herself bring her knees up to her ches so she now looked like a human ball and stared darkly at the creature.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:37 pm
Profile WWW

The alien deliberately avoided picking Kate amongst the three it had chosen. "You, you, and you," Alucard said, pointing. The tubes opened and the girls fell forward, gasping, unable to struggle as they lay there in the puddles of ooze.

Alucard looked at Kate with a smile. "These three shall suffice," it said, its yellow eyes gleaming. It grinned, wondering what sort of chauvinist names she was calling it in her head. Its tongue extended to lick her glass tube. "Mmm," it said, "don't worry, your turn is coming up."

Among the women that Alucard had selected was the one that had attempted to communicate with Kate before. She looked up at Kate from the floor with baleful, hopeless eyes, and then shuddered as the massive hand placed itself on her back.

The alien's grin widened. The agent had probably never encountered an alien that functioned in the way Alucard did. She won't expect this, even though I told her, it thought. Alucard lifted one girl bodily and dropped her screaming form into its mouth. There was a moment's pause, and then the screaming was muffled as Alucard swallowed the naked woman. The other two followed shortly after.

Patting its lower abdomen, Alucard winked at Kate and mouthed the word "later" before leaving the room.

Inside, Mary-Ann was in sheer orgasmic bliss. Though she had experienced it before, being eaten still scared her. She writhed as the "cords" fucked all of her holes, and wondered how she could aid this new addition to Alucard's collection.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:43 pm
Profile YIM

Kate mouth droped open she had never seen anytjing like that in her life, even the academy didn't say anything about a monster that ate its victims whole.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:25 pm
Profile WWW

A few minutes later, the droid returned, beeping pleasantly. It did not seem surprised at the women who had gone missing during its absence.

Meanwhile, Alucard relaxed at the helm, enjoying the delicious energies that the girls were offering up to it with every orgasm. It chuckled to itself and stretched.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:08 pm
Profile YIM

Kate was shocked by what she saw but that wasn't going to stop her from getting out of here. The robot returned, and the beginings of a plan boiled in her head she would have to be care ful but she was sure she could do it. It all depended on that little droid.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:30 pm
Profile WWW

Soon the girls were unconcious inside Alucard, but rather than bring them back to the tube room, Alucard decided to leave them in another room entirely, sealing them in spare tubes contained in the room. It would be much scarier for the agent if Alucard were to return without any of them, compared to bringing them all back unharmed.

Meanwhile the droid began to activate the pleasure function on the tubes again, one by one. If it continued its current pattern, Kate's tube would be the last activated.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:57 pm
Profile YIM

Before Kate's tube was activated sh thought to her self that she had to act now so she faked a seizure in the tube. Her body jerked around the tube violently until she came to complete stop and quieten her pulse and heartbeat to slow thrum. There she floated dead in the tube to all passes by who gazed upon her inside her mind she prayed the robot would fall for this and let her out of this tube.

Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:13 pm
Profile WWW

The droid stopped in its rounds, afraid that Kate had somehow tricked the life-support system and committed suicide. Quickly it floated towards her tube. It seemed that salvation was at hand. A rapid sequence of beeps later, Kate heard a hiss from the tube. Rather than freeing her, however, she suddenly felt a surge of electricity shoot through the tube in an attempt to revive her.

Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:28 pm
Profile YIM

As a shock of electricity ran through her body it tempory revived her from the stasis condition that she was in, before she quickly reentered it again not giving up on this charade and praying that it would still work.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:13 pm
Profile WWW

Again and again the little droid painfully, painfully shocked her. It continued beeping, determined in its action.

Meanwhile, Alucard surveyed the view screen at the bridge. The countless array of stars held the alien captivated for a moment, and then it remembered that it was getting hungry again...

Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:18 pm
Profile YIM

Kate tried to keep still as the robot send another electric current through her, her plan now hanging by a thread could still work and still gave that slender piece hope that keep of going and thinking of escape.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:26 am
Profile WWW

The robot decided that this situation called for a sudden change of tack. Another beep later, Kate's tube was set to pleasure her again. The liquid pitched around her as if boiling, bubbles moving around the agent as the pleasure washed over Kate's body.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:05 pm
Profile YIM

Kate could stand the pain but the sudden change between the two caught her out she could help it just hit like a wave of orgasmic pleasure that rolled over her whole body as she started to go wild in the tube. Her mind reeled and screamed for her to regain control and remain still but she couldn't not with this sought of torture.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:03 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next