View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Special Delivery. (For Grosque) 

Post Special Delivery. (For Grosque)
"There it is again!" Exclaimed a confused and aggravated lizard man.

"What?" Replied another lizard crew member, who walked over to the station where the first was sat.

"Ever since that cargo ship brought Grosque's food, a dark spot on the sensor grid keeps appearing randomly across the station." He replied as he pointed to the circular display in front of them.

"Did you send some one to check it out?" The second asked plainly.

"Obviously, but he couldn't find anything." The first stated with annoyance. "...It only happens when the sensors are in their realignment cycle."

"Well it's gotta be a glitch then...the stench of some of the crap that was brought for him must have upset the sensors." The second responded with a laugh as he walked away, waving a hand dismissively. "I'll tell the repair crew to move their asses."

However, a few decks down, deep in the heart of she ship, scurrying through corridors strategically was a slender agile figure. Shelled in a; non-reflective sensor dampening, black body suit, obscuring all but the short black hair that flutters as the person darts from door frame to door frame. Her face and her eyes were shrouded by a mask to cover her lower face and a pair of small black goggles, mostly likely to see in the dark. As she moves cautiously about, the overhead lamp's dim lighting reveals that the figure is a woman. The dim light briefly displaying how the suit acted as a second skin; cupping the small swelling of her chest and perfectly forming around her athletic body and taught behind.

After a few moments of meticulously moving from corridor to corridor, avoiding the sight of the various species of guards patrolling the station, she huddles in a secluded corridor next to an access hatch. Once she was certain that she would not be heard, the hatch was quickly opened and she crawled into the maintenance corridor.

The dreary rusted metal colour of the hallways matched that of the maintenance tubes, suggesting the station was not created with aesthetics in mind. After a few moments of crawling through the cramped tube, she stopped at a computer terminal. She brought her right forearm in front of her to use the almost unnoticeable forearm-length scanner. Concluding that this was the last terminal she needed to find, she lowered the mask that was a part of the neck of her suit exposing her flawless faint yellow skin and soft red lips. Following the lower mask, she removed the goggles, exposing the faceted green eyes that turned towards the terminal.

"Well this is it." She whispered to herself assuredly. "The last terminal. Once I finish placing the last scrambler here...all of their weapon targeting systems will be useless."

After a few moments, placing the tiny box-like scrambler behind the inner workings of the terminal, Kimiko sealed the computer and cautiously exited the maintenance tube.

"Now I need to find this: 'Alliance Commander', capture it, signal the Neptune, and then we will have a captured Alliance station to exploit." Kimiko whispered dryly to herself.

Replacing her goggles and mask, Kimiko started again down through the station silently. Huddling in obscured corners to use her low-energy scanner to find the chamber housing the 'Commander'.

If you want to RP, just PM me. See?

Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:14 am

If Kimiko had merely listened carefully in the ducts she crawled through, she would have noticed a deep, raucous and bellicose laughter echoing through the tiny space. If she had followed the small echo, it would have lead her deeper into the station to the main hall of the commander she spoke of. Inside a wild orgy was taking place. Dozens of half dressed slave girls danced and writhed on stands or in cages. Sometimes two at a time and making out with each other, sweaty bodies squirming together arousing hoarse groans of pleasure for the amusement of the strung out spectators. What girls weren't dancing for the audience were taking part in the orgy, a single girl often being taken by two or more party goers at a time. Some of the participants content merely to watch while stroking themselves off, spraying their alien excretions over the spent bodies of the well trained slaves.

The ill fated women were far more concerned with pleasing their unsatiable masters lust. This was all thanks to the cruel "training regiment" of Grosque the self proclaimed "regional commander". the very first day a batch of new slaves arrived, he would take the most fiery tempered and strong willed girl and make an example of them by letting his pets have their way with them for hours on end. These pets which he had taken from several hostile worlds were discovered by the ADD, the records themselves had been sold in exchange for information by none other than Grosque himself. The idea was to show the new meat that there was in fact a fate worse than being sent to Grosque himself. Any slave who failed to meet the standards set for them or to please him or his guests.

The greasy toad himself sat in the center of the orgy, laying on his bloated back as several of the most voluptuous slaves attended to his lustful desires. Two identical twins chained together at the neck bounced upon his slimy, rigid double dicks. The cable connecting them together was joined by another leading to a control he held in his pudgy fingers. The twins moaned and writhed upon his foul poles, their full E cup breasts pushing into each other as they made out with each other. His fat gut shook and jiggled with every quick movement fo the two, bouncing up and down by their own iniative in fear of displeasing the disgusting toad. Another girl knelt on all fours as he pounded his tail phallus into her perfect ass. She was a typical California blonde beauty, with large breasts too big for her small frame. She groaned and rock her hips into his thrusts his powerful pheromones worked through her abused body. A fourth girl sat atop the row of chins beneath his mouth. A raven haired oriental beauty, she cried out as his foul, pasty tongue worked her hairless muff. They all cried as he used them for his perverse pleasures. Not that it mattered to him.

Tears were a tell tale sign of their suffering and humiliation at his hands. He pulled his back and laughed heartily as he heard the two upon his lap scream out their combined climax, "Aah aaah AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" they screamed out, spasming violently as they came. He pawed and groped the breasts of weeping girl whom he tongued, tossing her aside when he felt his climax approaching set off by the orgasm of the weeping girls atop him. He sat up quickly and pulled the twins off of his pricks with his precum coated tentacles. He tugged their leash harshly, the girls scrambling to get up and kneel in front of his cocks, licking the bulbous heads of his pricks and stroking him off until he ejaculated all over their sexy faces and heavy tits. "Ohoh hoh hoh hoh ho ho ho, aha hah ha aaah!" he laughed boisterously. "Lick my cum off of each other." he ordered them. "Thank you master." they sobbed bitterly. All the slaves he had trained personally were instructed to thank him for the "privilege" of swallowing their master's revolting seed.

His eyes bulged out as he pulled his tentacles from whatever girl was servicing him and aimed them all at the oriental slave and the ass humping blonde. "OOooooohh!" he bellowed out as showered them both in his sexual fluids both calling the blonde over to lick both cocks clean before fellating him.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:48 pm
Profile YIM

Oblivious to the grotesque defilement taking place just a few meters out of reach from me, I continue searching the station. Moving from one large cluster of signals to another, depending entirely on the small scanner to both lead me to and away from the personnel on the station. After a frustrating an unproductive search, I turn to move into a unoccupied room, huddling in a corner, sighing in aggravation.

"I'm getting nowhere." I groan while removing both the goggles and mask to allow my skin to breathe, trying to block out the foul odor hanging in the air. "I'm never going to find it using the low power mode. I'm going to get caught if I continue searching the station as I am."

I bring a gloved hand to my forehead, attending the itch that had spread across my face from my equipment. While running my hand through my hair, I start to think of alternatives, some way to speed up the process in finding this thing. 'I can't tap into the computer and use the station's scanners. If they find me, they would scour the computers and probably find the scramblers. I can't capture one of the guards, if I knock him out he could wake up and alert the station. I can't shoot them as the energy discharge would be detected. My only real option is a brief two ping normal energy bio-scan. It will be detected but, only for a second and they would have to be looking closely in order to see it'.

Although it was not my preferred option, I rose to my feet and re-configured my scanner. Exhaling deeply, I stared down at the 'Scan' button. I had no reason to hesitate, every decision I have made so far was correct, but still I hesitated before activating the scan.

Meanwhile on the bridge...

"Wait!" The lizard-man at the science station yelled.

"What?!" Groaned a deep male voice through the overhead speakers.

"Two faint blips just appeared on my scanner." He continued as the second lizard-man joined him at his display.

"Where are they?" The disconnected voice from the speakers responded curtly.

"A few decks up." The second lizard responded, rolling his eyes as his own aggravation was increasing from the obviously rude tone from the repair technician. "We can't see the exact spot. They were there for only a split second."

"Only a few decks up?" The technician started. "But you don't know where it is? So you want me to search the entire deck for the 'malfunction'? Forget it! I'm not wasting my time searching for your drunken hallucinations! If you're bored, why don't you pick up one of Grosque's whores, and stop waisting my time!"

"Drunken Hallucinations?!" One of the lizards growled. "Listen you little shit! You're going to do what I tell you to!"

"..or what? You're gonna to stagger down here and yell louder?!" The voice taunted with a smile.

"How about we..." They continued, having long forgotten about the signal found on the sensors.

Back in the supply room...

My breath was shallow as I clutched my pistols, trying to silence the harsh pounding of my heart to listen for the alarm, that didn't sound.

"They didn't see it." I sighed in relief, feeling the tension melt away as I spoke.

Placing both guns into their holsters on the small of my back, returning my attention to the scanner secured to my forearm. Although it was nothing more than a snapshot of the station, I had a proper scan. I was able to distinguish not only where the lifeforms were, but what they were. As I meticulously scrolled through the station, a particular room caught my interest.

"That has to be it." I admitted happily. I could see a number of alien and human lifeforms concentrated in what appeared to be a small theatre. I could see humans paired with aliens, obviously being used. More importantly, I could see a large unidentifiable organic mass, with several humans surrounding it and even standing on it. I couldn't fathom what that thing was, nor did I want to. I assumed that whatever it was doing to them, the others were an audience to it.

I didn't need any more time to review the scan, as almost all of the human life-signs were concentrated in that one room. Based on what I had imagined taking place in the 'theatre', the 'commander' would most certainly be there also. I quickly replaced my gear and cautiously exited the room, secretly moving through the station again towards the theatre.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:45 pm

The bulbous toad had just finished giving the blonde a creamy facial. In her pheromone induced stupor she happily licked up the rancid spunk that covered her voluptuous body. The other three girls huddled around one another, desperately trying to provide each other with comfort as the obese toad sat back against the couch-like dais. As he gasped for breath a high pitced beep sounded on the console in the armrest. None too happy to be interupted in the middle of his orgy, he pressed a button and leaned in slightly to better hear what it was.

"It's a good thing I'm catching my breath right now or you'd be my pets next meal. What do you want and make it quick!?" he snapped. "There is a dark spot on the sensor grid that has been moving about the station randomly." said the lizard man who detected the blips. "It's just a sensor glitch that the morons on the repair crew refuse to fix." argued the other.
"I don't think so. There was a momentary energy spike on the sensor grid. I think someone, or something may be the cause of it. I want to send a few guards around the station to find out what it is."
"Look! It's just the useless repair crew, neglecting a system and letting it fall apart. No one's here!"
"I don't care what the problem or what you have to do to fix it, just fix it and stop bothering me with such trifle nonsense!" he roared out, frightening the slaves as they were the ones who suffered most if his mood turned foul. "Send a squad of guards and mechanics if one can't find anything! Do your damn job!" he bellowed out, slamming his fist down on the button, ending the transmission.

He tugged the oriental girl's leash fiercely, the terrified girl scrambling around until she knelt in front of him. "All fours." he barked, and she obeyed as quickly as she could, turning around and getting on her hands and knees. He wrapped a greasy, sperm coated tentacle about her waist and shoulders, pulling her onto his dripping pahlluses.

He grumbled to himself as he pushed into twin holes. The girl moving her hips in time his thrusts and tentacles. How stupid could those two be? Calling him over a few blips on the scanner. Technicians are supposed to know how to fix things without having to bother the ones in charge. HE considered finding someone to replace the fools who contactd him if this happened again. Or possibly sooner rather than waist time with another ridiculous stint like this.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:07 pm
Profile YIM

As the petty squabbling continued across the station between Grosque and his men, the shadowy agent delves deeper into the station, unchallenged.

Ducking from doorway to doorway, I continue through the dizzyingly similar corridors. I peer around junctures and plan my movement through the maintenance tubes to move from deck to deck. After a ten minutes of searching, I stop at an intersection. Using my scanner to verify that no other lifeforms were in the vicinity, I take a moment to rest. Removing the night vision goggles to give my eyes a rest from the vibrant green light.

"I know differentiating colours are not the first thought on the slavers' minds, but I'm amazed they can find there way around this thing." I grumble while trying to ease the itch from my tired eyes.

Suddenly I hear a voice moving through the intersecting corridor. Immediately I move to stand with my back against the opposite wall, quietly reaching for a single pistol from behind me. Waiting as the voices draw closer and closer.

"-hope you will be pleased with your purchase, Master". The distant human voice I could hear was perky and upbeat. I would have felt anger from the sound of this woman submitting to whatever vile creatures inhabited this station but, I was drawn in by the word 'Master'.

No! Not that word. My body awoke just from hearing her say 'Master'. As the word flowed through my body, I shivered with sudden and unwanted pleasure, clutching my pistol tightly with fear. My heart beat just a little bit faster as a tingling sensation raced downwards across my skin as the dormant alien mental conditioning awakened.

"Mmmm." A much deeper and pleased male voice groaned. "From what I had paid for, I expect a great deal." He responded.

The woman laughed for a moment before I heard her respond: "Oh Master. I assure you that I am worth...every...credit." Her voice falling off as I heard fabric rustling from their direction.

"Oh Grosque knows what a quality slave is." He groaned. I was able to tell he was salivating from just his tone.

What followed was devastating to me. I could faintly hear the sound of something suckling flesh, not having to wonder what it was as I heard the woman started moaning in delight. My breath was caught in my throat as they continued. I closed my eyes and turned away from the sound, trying to block out it's effects, as whatever it was, used the enslaved girl. Yet the dormant programming in my mind would have none of it, instead I was subjected to my imagination displaying what was happening. As I heard something being forced against a wall, I could see the nude woman pinned against it, arms held above her head in an unbreakable grip. I could see her flawless, taut, creamy skin, naked before him; save for a thin iron collar attached to the chain leash her master held. The sweat and drool beading across her body as the alien descended onto her small breast. Her rose nipples growing taught as they are bathed in the warm slime that coated it's tongue. Her athletic waist arching into it as two thin, veined tentacles probed her tepid sex. It sharply pulled on the chain, the collar squeezing her delicate neck as the first tentacle plunged into her welcoming sex. She twisted into it's thrust, her voice crying out for more. Yet just as quickly as it had plunged into her, the tentacle withdrew. Yet the creature does not leave it's slave to beg, filling her sex with the second tendril. As she moans in ecstasy, the thinner phallus moves to...to...to my anus, using my own nectar to lubricate my rosebud. Just as the first had used my own juices for lubrication, the second withdrew and rose slowly to my lips. I could see my nectar dripping from the alien tentacle inching forward to paint my lips with my own fluids. Without even a command given, my lips opened to take the phallus into my mouth, caressing each cell with my welcoming tongue. My slitted eyes, filled with lust gaze into the oily black eyes of the alien. It was then that I felt a thick bulbous head pressing into my womanhood. It was the alien's cock. Pushing slowly into my body, squeezing the thick shaft as it filled my tepid sex. I wanted it to use me, to feel its tentacles between my lips, in my sex, thrusting into my anus, claiming me as it's rightful prop - I sharply open my eyes as I hear the sound of a metal door closing. The moaning had stopped, they had moved into it's room to continue..

I pant against the wall; confused. I am sat on the floor, legs splayed, my arms laying limply on the floor. I can feel my aching nipples straining against the fabric of my bra, nectar staining my suit as my lust seeps through the thin cloth of my panties. Anger floods my body as I realize just how quickly I had given into myself. Rising to my feet, I squeeze my pistol, clenching my teeth in hatred of myself. Yet after a moment I close my eyes, taking long deep breaths, trying to calm myself.

I am disgusted in how quickly programming responds to just the thought of becoming an alien's slave. I am an agent of the Alien Defense Directorate. More than that, I am a special forces member and an assassin. I am better than that. Yet time and time again, my body craves being an alien's servant, escalating the more I resist.

Once my body had calmed and my heart resumed a normal rhythm. I replace my goggles and resume my search for the 'commander'. But I still stop next to the door, for just a moment. Staring at the steel doors, seeing myself and the girl ensnared by it's many tentacles, moaning in pleasure as our bodies are throughly used.

"No!" I whisper to myself. "I am better than that." Tearing myself from the thought as I continue onwards through the station.

Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:19 pm

Grosque was still grumbling to himself as he pounded into the beautiful woman underneath him, his sagging gut jiggling with every thrust on her back. He had been thinking about the call that disrupted his debauchery and the more he thought about it, the more he looked back to the attack that earned him his place in the Alliance. The scenario he imagined was all too similiar to that attack, sensor disruptions disguised as technical glitches, fooling the repair personnel until it was too late. Assasinate the command chain and launch an assault in the confusion. The method may be different, but the pattrern was still there.

His enjoyment of the clenching holes was disrupted by his growing suspicion. He threw the moaning and weeping girl off his cocks and pressed a button on the armrest console. "Continue to have those blips checked out and scan the entire compound, especially the ducts. If you can't find anything then send the seeker droids through them!" he barked before waddling over to the exit, cunt juice and semen dripping off and leaving a trail where he walked. "Take those cumbuckets back to their pen if no one wants to use them. I'm going to the command deck." he said to the droid standing guard.

"If this turns out to be nothing but a sensor glitch then I'm getting new goddamn technicians." he grumbled. Incompitence among his underlings infuriated the stinking toad greatly, and it was not uncommon for him to do away with an underling on a whim if they performed poorly. He did take circumstances into consideration, but this was a special case seeing as it disturbed one of his many trysts. On the other hand, if his suspicions turned out to be warranted, he would probably give the technician who called him his pick of the slaves to use as his own.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:41 pm
Profile YIM

My skin was still electrified, as if my body would not release the arousal it had suddenly clung to. I could feel every motion of my clothing as I ran through the corridors. The arousal pooling at the apex of my legs, fed by the friction of my thighs as I ran in a defensive posture. I was becoming more and more distracted, no longer moving with the calculated precision of a skilled assassin. I wasn't ducking from doorway to doorway, instead I charged through the center of the hall, trying to find the next maintainence hatch. As one came into sight, I turned to rest my back against the wall beside it. With my pistol held in my lap, I rested the back of my head against the wall in aggravation. My small breasts heaving from my shortened breath, both from running and my insistent arousal.

Damn it! Stop already! I pleaded inwardly. I needed to do something to calm myself or I was certain to be caught.

I'm a special forces agent. I've been trained to resist this. I was even attempting to lie to myself. I had been trained in resisting external stimulus, but the A.D.D. could not provide training against myself. I needed to rely on my own discipline to calm myself. I quickly turned to the maintainence hatch, choosing to focus on my mission to refocus my thoughts.

However, as I opened the hatch, I could hear something buzzing inside the grated tube. I paused for a moment as the echo became louder, drawing nearer. I quickly sealed the hatch and turned to my scanner, to read what was happening inside. However, the device displayed nothing, whatever was inside the tube was not organic. I switched the display to the electromagnetic scanner, and sure enough, the azure tinted display showed a single ghost-like blip moving through the confined space.

"A droid." I whispered painfully.

It was obvious that my scan was not ignored as I had thought. I felt a tinge of panic rush through me as if I felt the walls closing in around me. It was now going to be exceedingly difficult to make it to the theatre without being detected. I was going to have to rely on the elevator to move to the lower level. In the end, however, I wasn't going to be given a chance to reconsider my original plan as I was interrupted mid-thought by a sound.

"-hope it's an A.D.D. agent." A mocking voice faded in from further ahead. "All of Grosque's fuckbags are sloppy and loose now. I feel sick when I look at some of them."

Immediately I drew my pistol, aiming the barrel down the corridor towards the voices I could hear. Slowly backing way from them, maintaining a low defensive posture as I stayed flush with the wall behind me. Once again, the cold, calculating assassin had returned. My body was rigid as I stared down the barrel of my pistol, more than prepared to eliminate anything that stepped around that corner.

"just brought that damn slave to my quarters!" A second, aggravated voice grumbled. "There had fucking better be something here!" However this one was behind me, causing me to sharply turn, aiming at the corner I had just passed.

Trapped. I stated inwardly, as the only escape route was now crawling with scanner droids.

It wasn't long before the second voice rounded the corridor. Two guards, of a species I couldn't identify. There were dressed in dissimilar clothing which suggested that they were not from an organized security force. However, that was all I could see as both men suddenly received two silent plasma bolts. There was no sound from my two shots, only the sound of the pulse impacting the metal behind them after passing through them, and the sound of their crumpling bodies falling to the floor. Yet as quickly as they fell, I turned towards the other two that had rounded the opposite end of the corridor. They were much the same, dressed in unassuming clothing, yet both were of a reptile race, as was indicated by their forest green skin and the spiked mane that ran up along the center of their face. They however, had a chance to react, moving to reach for their weapons, but they too met the same fate.

I was left standing in the centre of the corridor, bodies of the security guards at both ends. I knew there was no chance that the four shots would have gone undetected. Reaching for my second pistol, preparing for the onslaught that was about to ensue, I charged onwards towards the elevator. If I made it to the theatre, I would have their commander and it would be all over.

Yet on the positive side, I wasn't aroused anymore.

Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:10 pm

Grosque waddled his way into the command room, the doors hissing as they opened to make way for his bloated bulk. "Report!" he snapped in his deep, hoarse voice. "The droids haven't found anything yet, but two groups haven't reported in yet. and we have confirmed plasma weapon discharge where they were last headed" "Then raise them on the comm!"

"Squad 2 this is command over." buzzed the communicator on one of the dead bodies of the first pair. "Squad 2 respond!" it buzzed again, with no response. The buzzing sound was then heard over the second pair, "Squad 8 this is command, do you read me?"

"Neither squad is responding sir." "Did the scans show any sign of there being someone there?" "Just the same faint intermittent blip as before sir." "Bring the station to red alert. There's a rat crawling around here somewhwere and I want her found and brought to me!" "Her?" sqeaked one of the operators. "Who would have the nerve or the expertise neccesary to sneak in here undetected? The ADD you fool! So there's no doubt this rat is a woman."

The station was teeming with activity as sirens blared and the halls were basked in red light. "All personnel to your stations, be on alert for intruders. If you should encounter them your orders are to take them alive. Lethal force is prohibited."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:54 am
Profile YIM

Struggling to try and block out the near deafening barrage of high pitched klaxons that accompanied the booming voice, alerting the station to my presence. I sigh in aversion. I hated the idea of having to fight my way through the station. I was trained to be a precision instrument; and having to charge headlong through corridors blasting away at everything, seemed immature and childish. However, as alarms sounded and the crew staggered to man their posts, I didn't have time to gripe about my situation. I still had a mission to accomplish; to capture the commander. With pistols drawn, I tossed my night vision goggles aside and sprinted down the hallway.

Running down the corridor, occasionally crewmen would emerge from their quarters, only to be corralled back to their rooms by several plasma bolts scoring the sides of their door frame. One or two of the less fortunate officers who failed to react quickly enough would drop to the floor; perforated. Yet I barreled onward, like an unevolved action hero, pistols pitting the hallway with green bolts of energy. As I rounded another corner and the elevator came into view, my goal was within reach; since the theatre was only one deck below.

Suddenly the silver cylindricall doors hissed open, revealing two armed fish-like creatures. They fumbled for their weapons, my suit obviously still preventing their scanners from tracking me, obviously they did not expect to have two pistols trained on them when the doors opened. As they fell to the ground, I quickly rushed into the elevator just as the doors closed. I took a moment to breathe once I was safe inside the elevator before pressing the button corresponding to the deck below.

"...and to think, I was almost concerned about the security." I laughed inwardly.

Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:21 am

"Status!" roared the obese toad. "We have confirmed weapons fire in deck C. Several of the junior officers are not responding." "Where is the intruder now?" "She's left deck C... She's on her way to the entertainment hall!" At that a wide smile grew on Grosque's wart covered face, "Excellent." "Shall I shut down the elevator sir?" "No, let her get to the hall floor. When she leaves, shut the elevator down and seal it off, along with every other door except the one's leading to the hall. That's where we're going to corner this rat. And what better place? I can catch her and break her in without even skipping a beat. Oho hoh hoh ho ho aha hah ha haaah!" Laughed the vile Gangster. "Gather the men in the hall. I'll meet them there and "meat" the intruder as well." he laughed waddling out through the large door.

By the time Grosque had returned to the hall, all of the slaves had been grouped together inside a large cage and a large task force consisting of guards, droids and shock troops had assembled inside. Grosque made his way back to his couch-like throne and entered a code into the armrest console, a bright barrier phased into vision before becoming invisible. "Sir, she's almost at the hall." buzzed the operator. "No one is to fire before I give the order! If any of you mindless sots injures her you'll be my pets next plaything!"

(OOC: I hope you don't mind this setup. If you have any objections I'll change it.)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:22 pm
Profile YIM

Just as the doors hissed open, I dropped onto my shoulder, laying across the foot of the lift doors facing the hallway. With pistols drawn, I scanned the immediate area, aiming the barrels at anything that was awaiting me on the other side of the door. Instead, I found nothing. No one was waiting for me. I found a hall that's only source of remote life was the alert light, fading in and out. 'Whoever this 'commander' is, it is either incredibly stupid or a simple coward.' I steadily rose to my feet, adjusting my scanner absorbing suit before moving cautiously out of the lift and into the hallway.

This hallway was different than the others. There were no unfinished sections, no metal grating of any kind. The door frames were large and sharply rectangular, along with the small screens that were integrated and sparsely spaced across the walls. They were even painted professionally; although the selection could have been better as tan and dark brown is hardly a contemporary colour scheme. Yet the florescent red alert light did seem to add character to the hallway, while adding a reminder that I did not have the luxury to critique the aesthetics of the station. Hugging a wall, I continued onwards, hearing the lift's doors closing behind me.

Moving across the hall, passing the few black doors along the wall, I drew closer to labeled door at the end of the corridor. The top of the door was painted a matching florescent red with the words "Entertainment Room" stenciled in white. Suddenly, however, I stopped just as I reached the door. 'If it's here, then shouldn't this room been well guarded? ...Wait...' I suddenly sighed as I leaned back against the wall, hanging my head in disappointment.

'The alliance may be a collection of depraved, perverse, hedonistic, slavers, but they are not lumbering idiots. He wasn't going to just wait for me to burst into the room and capture him. Even the half-witted grunts were running to their stations, so why wouldn't he?'

I simply stood in the hall, taking a moment to collect myself and consider a new plan.

'I'll need to find someone who would know where it is.' Turning to my scanner, recalling the bio-scan image and more importantly the collection of female human life-signs it had recorded. 'Of course. The captured girls would know where he'd be. And, knowing the alliance, they wouldn't be concerned with the girls they already had, so they would have probably left them in the Entertainment room. It's a safe location, no vital systems nearby, the room itself was probably engineered for the housing and....usage of girls.'

With a plan in mind, I once again assumed a defensive stance and moved across the hall. Arriving at the door to the entertainment room, I turned to rest my back against the door frame, using it for cover before opening the door. As the doors hissed open, I waited for a barrage of pulse bullets or stun rays to erupt from the now open entrance. Instead, I was once greeted pleasantly with silence. Once I was sure no shots were to be fired or guards were to stumble out to investigate why the door had opened, I turned to move cautiously inside.

I stepped slowly around the opening, aiming my pistols ahead of me. As my eyes adjusted to the lack of lighting in the room, I begin to distinguish an entire legion of soldiers. Just as I turn to flee, a solid metal clunk alerts me to the doors locking from behind. With my escape route lost and dozens of grinning alien soldiers grinning victoriously before me, I dive into the nearest booth for shelter, panic-stricken.

Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:05 am

The lights came on over the booth Kimiko had taken shelter in, blinding her as the repugnant toad bellowd out to her, "Your little tour through my station is over ADD whore! You're completely surrounded and all the doors are locked. You might as well just surrender yourself to your fate; being one of my well trained cumbuckets! IF you come out now, I'll consider not letting my pets break you in first. They can be so very rough you know."

As Grosque made his lewd offer to Kimiko, several of the soldiers had already begun to move in toward her silently. These were the shock troops. Genetically enhanced soldiers with bionic implants to help facilitate the performance of the mechanized armor they wore. Half a dozen of Grosque's best men secretly moved in toward Kimiko's position and lobbed a stun grenade into the booth. As soon as the grenade exploded they quickly moved in and wrestled the stubborn agent out, one dropping from a plasma bolt right through his head, and then another before the rest could detain her thoroughly.

Now pressed face down against the floor, her arms and legs held stiffly by the shock troops who had subdued her, several guards approached and surrounded her with guns drawn. One held a pair of arm restraints and a collar with a leash attached to it. He locked the restraints around her wrists, behind her back and placed the collar around her neck, an internal electronic lock securing it around her throat. They removed the rest of her gear and used a small scanning device to check for any hidden weapons that they had missed. When they were sure the guard who scanned her signalled Grosque that it was okay. "Bring her to me." said the blubberous toad, the guards hauling her over to be viewed by her captor, leaning her over the broad, greasy gut of the smouldering toad.

Grosque took the leash in hand and lewdly eyed her lithe body, enjoying the treasures of her well toned body but frowned when he saw she had little in the way of cup size. He reached up to grip the collar of her shirt and ripped it most of the way down, frowning further when he saw she was just as small as she looked. "Bitch couldn't titfuck a monkey lizard!" he shouted. Never the less, he was more than happy to reach out with his wide, slime covered tongue to lick the top of her right breast and move down and under her left breast, lathering her perky tits up with his foul saliva. Her humiliation didn't end there however; he rolled out his fat, dripping tongue and licked her face, leaving a trail of rancid spit where it had been. "Welcome to your new life cumbucket!" he said and; being the foul toad that he is, pulled her toward him with the leash and planted a sloppy wet kiss on her lips, the stench of his breath alone making her want to vomit.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat May 10, 2008 3:03 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]