View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Operation: BlackHeart(Kouzakai) 

Post Operation: BlackHeart(Kouzakai)
<"Ja what the hell do they think they're doing ne.">

she said in kaltek into the comm of the delta speeder with a sigh as it sped across the street of an alliance world, this one seemed to be dotted with cities of Alliance species; not a safe place for a human or most humanoids at anyrate thus her suit was active in it's primary mode. The binary suns were up in the west sunset approaching.

<"Ja Wish I could tell you kariktul ma'am I'm afraid we don't see eye to eye with the Alien Defense Directorate nor is there much information on them in the home world database ne">

"Fuck the ADD lets just go back to what we were doing before they caught us kay mitch?"

she mumbled a massive painful shock shooting through her body she held back the urge to scream in pain until after she deactivated the comm of her suit, the scream unheard to the outside.

<"Ja that is ill advised ma'am, As you remember that device attached to your neck that was installed after the plasma conduit failure on stinger has been programmed to shock you repeatedly if you should attempt to go against orders ne">

Kariktul grumbled a little shaking her head within her suit, the visor was opaque from the outside clear on the inside no one could see her face nor the anger of the expression it held.

<"Ja we should be approaching Lt Kouzakai's favorite hang out on this world shortly right mitch? Transfter your program to the gauntlet with the others I'll take it from here ne.">

Mitch complied transfering his AI into her suit with the other two's. The ADD had sent her here against her will of course to infiltrate gather data on and destroy a perticular alliance base on this world as a show of faith so they would release their lock outs on her ship's and vehicle's weapon systems. She so hated the ADD for what they were doing to her, Hypacrites that's what they were in her eyes and it sickened her. the speeder slowed to a stop landing near the building that she had been informed of stepping off the speeder not worrying of it being stolen, if she didn't want someone touching it it would kill them pretty instantly.

Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Fri May 30, 2008 6:55 am

Post Re: Operation: BlackHeart(Kouzakai)
The bar had been full to the brim, since it was the end of the workweek. Kouzakai himself had just gone planet side for a little while, after he has warped in from the fringes of this galaxy. There was a rumour that the ADD had sent another agent his way, and this time, this agent would be efficient enough to at least strand him on this world.

Like they said that a few thousand times before. And each time, Kouzakai only found a new slave to his desires.

Since he was in a jovial mood, and he thought nothing of the trouble that seemed to come soon, he went ahead and had his drink

" Alright," He said, " Drinks on the house. I've been away in space for a long time, so..."

The Kirogi bartender smiled, and served the cantina drinks for everyone. Everyone cheered for the Lieutenant, and he smiled for the first time in a long time. Since he could pay for it with his paycheck...he was sure to get a large bonus, having sealed the deal with the monarchy of Hilens-po'n and promising to deliver shipments of about 300,000 fresh girls every month.

He sat back on his seat, placing his sword by his side, and greeting each passer-by and Alliance employee that greeted him as the passed by.

At the very least, he thought nothing could go wrong. Life was great.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri May 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Profile YIM

She entered the Cantina the full suit of course hiding her well; Kali were known for never leaving their suits off world for one reason or another probably because of their human-esque appearance; save for their foreheads and noses it wasn't too uncommon for them to be attacked for slaves by mistake instead of humans. Though many in the sector knew this suit, the suit of the hunter Markital Scourge of the void; a title Kariktul was more than a little proud of. She approached the bar glancing at the Tender as Kouzakai entered and purchased drinks for the entire cantina on him.

She like many of the others in the cantina cheered for the Lieutenant.

"Ja If the drink are on the Lieutenant then the food on me ne!"

The bartender approached her and she lifted her regular arm with a single digit extended the tender brought a machine and she touched it. the Kirogi's expression shifted to one of joy once more. The ADD might have done a number of things to her making her their slave but, they didn't or more like couldn't touch her many intergalactic accounts all filled to the brim with what she had made from slave trade and various other less than honest jobs... in essence she had only still been working when the ADD captured her because she found it fun, not able to fathom spending over five centuries or perhaps more just laying back bored.

she stood as the cantina quickly cheered for her as well, her name known well enough around here for at least half of them to say it right. She moved approaching Kouzakai.

"Ja if it isn't Alliance lieutenant Kouzakai, An honor to meet you finally ne. Ja I greatly admire the Alliance and it's work greatly ne."

Indeed before being captured she had been offered a captain position... if she would agree to have sex with their leader... which she had... unfortunately that made her drop her guard and led to her capture by the ADD in the first place.

Fri May 30, 2008 4:38 pm

As he sat alone in that dark corner, quietly drinking his specially made Sea Monster cocktail; a concoction composed of the finest and most dangerous sea creatures the planet had to offer, all blended in to one, frothy, tangy mix, spiked with the finest fruit wines and grain wines, topped off with sea water...a commodity so rare one would have to kill for a gallon in this galaxy.

For Kouzakai the kick was very much toxic, but it would take more than just a glass of the stuff to down this creature. Which is why he loved it so much. It gave him hallucinations, yet, he remained sober, a hard feat for anyone weak enough for the drink.

Others have tried it, others have died.

So it was that Kouzakai alone drank the vintage when all of a sudden someone ordered food for everyone, matching his wager. He smiled; friendly competition it seemed. He did not bother to scan the area for the patron, since pretty soon everyone would scream his name as well.

The waiters bought him his special meal, Roasted Sky Whale from the planet El' Ki' Nai V. Another highly intoxicating meal which, for some strange reason, only psychics and he was allowed to eat.

As he ate and drank in quiet solitude, the bar cheered out the latest patron's name.

Now, the name Markital Scourge of the void greatly brought back memories. He has heard it from one or more of his patrons, and this guy , who operated alone, bought them quality slaves, although they were only few. But they fetched a very high price from the black market, and as such Markital rose up to fame, being a privateer and yet, was one of very few who threatened the Alliance's trade operations.

He smiled. To have bumped on him here, on this planet, and in this cantina 'The Smiling Kirogi', it was fated to happen.

As visions of green space faeries danced before his eyes, the man approached him, and spoak to him in a deep yet hoarse voice.

Quote:
"Ja if it isn't Alliance lieutenant Kouzakai, An honor to meet you finally ne. Ja I greatly admire the Alliance and it's work greatly ne."

" Delighted, as well." He said, raising up his glass, brushing off a highly erotic vision of a space faerie fucking herself. " So, what brings you into this bar, hm?"

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:42 am
Profile YIM

"Ja ADD operatives, damaged weapons on main ship ne. Ja Letting systems repair here came for a bit of a break ne."

She laughed slightly as a loud ear splitting blood burtling scream came from outside a bit of blood splattering on the windows and floor near the door.

"Ja someone tried stealing my bike ne. Ja Didn't think people would be that stupid ne."

A blueish green drink was brought to her shortly after along with what looked to be a living blob of... something... both Kali delicacies both highly poisonous and highly expensive both of which were her favorite foods and both of which were probably extra ordinarily rare so far from kali prime.

It was rare for anyone to see her with her visor down,m most of those who did didn't live to tell the tale. Kouzakai wouldn't be one of those who died. The visor dropped after Kariktul took a seat not far away and revealed either a very effeminate male or a woman who at least appeared young maybe eighteen or nineteen by human standards and she almost looked human.

"Ja Kihten Yuio & a glass of Spkxtak phal, I'd offer you some but, they often kill one who tries them together; only one conditioned by the Kali home world to become a warrior can enjoy them safely; but, even still in a week I'll be Ill ne! Ja Well worth the punishment ne!"

She said her voice able to fit with either male or female as she ripped what looked to be an eye stalk of the blob off and tossed it in her mouth; the creature burbled a bit in pain as she did this. a Grin crossed her face as she swallowed. It was well known throughout the slave trade world that female kali warriors were often mistaken for humans without their suits on until they were actually sold at which point they'd usually kill their captor if a priviteer and take their wealth for their own or just accept appologies from Alliance traders... a being with weapons and armor bound to their bodies didn't quite work as slaves...

Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:21 am

" Oh, no. I think I'll pass." said the highly intoxicated Kouzakai, managing to maintain his composure despite the constant brushing away of unseen faeries.

He took another sip of his drink before putting it down. Something was uneasy with this fellow, Markital Scourge. He did not feel he was faking anything and yet here he was, tell-tale signs of a betrayal about to happen flaring here and there.

Since he had made so much friends around the cantina and was well-known as a privateer, Kouzakai thought it must've been the Sea Monster.

" Repairs, huh?" He spoke, slurred, the only mark on himself that he was intoxicated, aside from the occasional swatting and brushing away." Ah, I don't have that problem. Apparently my ship dislikes being repaired so much, it repairs itself."

A hearty guffaw ringed out from that lone corner, and Kouzakai raised his glass to finish off his cocktail.

He checked for his sword, which he dubbed 'Sharktooth'. The sword, which he had found on a dead planet once ruled by a warrior-priest class known only as the 'Vicars', had never dulled, nor did it showed any signs of aging. It was still sharp as ever; if anything, it managed to cut through almost anything in existence.

" Ah, my friend." He swatted away another faerie cumming on his sword. " Damn space-faeries.."

He stood up, fixed the plating on his left temple, and proceeded to go out of the cantina. He remembered his guest, and thought it to be so rude to forget...her.

Had to be a her, he thought, since her features were too feminine to become a he although he did not discount that idea. Furthermore he was a keen observer of the female anatomy, and all of her features suggested a genuinely 'female' vibe.

" Ah, how rude of me." He said, walking back to his own corner. The sowrd was already fastened securely to his belt. " Why don't you accompany me and let's talk some more?"

It was such a curious wonder...and an odd mystery at the same time...how a lone female operator could be such a highly respected hunter.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:47 am
Profile YIM

Even her suit hard a vaguely feminine shape to it but, I suppose maybe no one thought a woman could be one of the greatest hunters in the known universe.

"Ja it would be an honor KouzaKai ne."

The visor of her suit closed just after she downed the rest of her meal in one or two gulps not much of a problem devouring a boneless blob of living gel. Standing and adjusting a few things on her side and checking her arm cannon for any problem she turned to a man whom had whispered something about her lacking true skill and just being lucky. his head was quickly vaporized before she'd turn back towards the exit and Kouzakai.

"You're lucky your species can regrow it's head as long as there is oxygen in the atmosphere... surprisingly weak though I expected more resilience. Anyone else have something to say about the great Kariktul Markital being nothing more than a lucky future fuck toy?!?!"

she skipped the formality obviously angry the patrons as begging her forgiveness she'd smirk behind the visor and laugh slightly.

"Ja Good desicion ne... Ja Now where were we Kouzakai ne?"

She asked catching up looking at her bike and the stain on the ground next to it.

"Ja May I offer you a ride ne?"

Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:48 pm

He smiled.

" I would have to decline, since I have one I...borrowed." he said, pointing to a one man speeder which looked like a space Harley. " Plus, it would look awkward for me to ride on your bike."

He hooked one leg over the monster, revving it up once started. The monster machine growled.

" I'll just keep up with you, lead the way." He said.

His vision was tunneled by the time they had come out. He thought that he had one Sea Monster too many, but it was coupled by the effect that his food had mixed with the drink.

The sceneries were like a blur to him, they were moving too fast. The bike being a little bit older of a model as compared to Mariktal's bike, he lagged behind. But just a little bit. The cheeky fellow which he had stolen the bike from really took care of it well. The wind whipped against him, his armor slapping against his chest.

The sword, he had hidden at a bag on his left-side. This prevented it from slapping against his hips, in which case he would be so irritated he would just go ad throw it out onto the road. He tended to do crazy things when he was drunk...luckily, this was a planet under their control, and when things like that happen, most of the time he would just find his sword once he got back on his ship.

" So..." He spoke out, almost shouting. " You said your ship needed repairs, right? How much of a repair does it need?"

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:22 am
Profile YIM

"Ja Complete rebuild of the Primary weapons bank, a new anti-matter injector, a new primary coil & a new set of bioneural gel packs for the computer systems; none of which are easily aquired unless I return to Kali, I'm going to have to revert the systems to isolinear chips ne."

she huffed slightly her bike only running at three quarters it's usual speed, the speed of an average ADD issued speeder; which it had been locked to thanks to a limiter system; they didn't want her outrunning them should she make a break from their control. Even through a shock to remind her she was in a mission she maintained control of the delta speeder the wind blowing gently around her suit as she read readouts & tactical data about Kouzakai from her sit's database. no matterhow much she really wanted to befriend Kouzakai instead of spy she was in about the same place to object to the ADD as most of the girl's taken by the alliance were to object against their masters.

"Ja so what brings you to this world and where are we headed Kouzakai ne?"

"Ja Kariktul ma'am I believe We should head to the ship dock to check the status of our repairs, You paid a bundle for them to do it properly and I'm sure they'll be done removing the ADD virus they transmitted into our weapon systems during our last encounter ne."

Mitch lied; Kariktul glad she programmed the A.I. herself as sentient as she could manage.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:34 am

She was reading stuff in the speeder that greatly worried the Lieutenant. Now if he wanted to look at it, he would have to ride that speeder. But since seeing that pathetic slop of green goo that no doubt belonged to a lower class of employee, like say, a tech scrubber or something of theirs, Kouzakai thought it was better to be safe than sorry.

He headed through a large, desert space, towards a town in the distance where, even this far away, seems to be bursting at the seams with activity.

" We," he started. " are heading for the docking station Marginal 5."

Marginal 5 was a town famous for it's space port, a bastion of Alliance activity and one of the most heavily guarded Alliance stations in the galaxy. Off planet, there was a cyber-tech ring around the planet, where deep space travel frigates of the Alliance were docked and were deployed. It also served as planetary defence and as space port for the Alliance War Navy. The planetart ring had direct override command from Marginal 5.

Plus, these was the best place in the black market community where you could find spare parts of the most rare kind for you ships. Kouzakai favoured having the Devourer checked here regularly since there were Ti' Norghl shapers here, and Ti' Norghl were famous for their bio-engineering prowess.

Pretty soon they were encroaching the road that led to Marginal 5, and traffic soon became apparent, although it was not heavy.

" Ahhh...yes, typical Marginal 5." he said." You could lose almost about anything here if you're not careful."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:41 am
Profile YIM

"Ja I see, perhaps it is the best place to find what I require ne. Ja The traffic is a bit of a bother though perhaps a move around it ne."

she commented tempted to raise her cannon and just blast a swath through traffic into the city proper. she was getting a good deal of information for her assignment by her owners. her suit did a good job of recording all the data she needed on Kouzakai.

"Ja no need to worry about losing my things I carry everything I need on my person and my bike will kill anything that touches it that I don't wish it to ne."

She kept her custom pistol by her hip her rifle on her back and a melee weapon within her gauntlet itself all under her suit for use should she ever need it.

"Ja The gel packs are the most important system it will renitialize the self repair systems ne."

Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:55 pm

A few more hours into the traffic, and they were through. They reached the gateway into Marginal 5's bustling space port, where all sorts of alien life forms tunneled through. There were traders, fighter pilots of the Alliance, a few mercenaries, and various aliens from nearby planetary systems all wanting a piece of the wonderful good found on the black market.

Once they got inside, it was no different from what they have seen outside. Hawkers were peddling their goods, as well as peddlers of flesh and flesh-not-for-eating. There were slave drivers, selling slaves for menial labor, animals for burden, and other stuff as well. There were deals being made over mechs, ships, and other items of use.

Overhead was the Alliance office on Marginal 5, where Kouzakai was headed.

" I don't know about you, but I'm needed here."
He said. " Something about closing a deal. I'm going back, so if you want, you could wait here. I'm afraid they won't let you in."

With that, Kouzakai went through the flood of people waiting to get a planetary shuttle to their home planets, and was ushered in by two huge thugs guarding the office entrance, well hidden for all it's size and glory outside.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:04 am
Profile YIM

"Ja I suppose so ne."

They would have let her in if she had told them what Archanius had told her but, that would probably just end up getting her shocked... again... she hated getting shocked. She turned towards the walls of the structure and changed a few settings on the visor seeing easily through the walls a small panel opening listening into the conversations he was having seeing what was going on as she spotted a set of packs she needed close enough she'd still be in range of kouzakai's actions.

She simply gatheredthe packs along with a couple interesting baubles she liked though she was tempted tro buy one of the girls on display the collar prevented her from doing so. She had been in the mood for one unfortunately but finally just shrugged giving up on that urge. She'd buy an old familiar jerky of somesort before finally returning outside the building.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:41 pm

" Well, 500,000 galactic credits might be good but I think..."

" That's the final price, friend, it says so in the rule book."

" I do think I have the right to raise it to almost 5 mil, you can see a lot of quality in the bunch...."

" I'll consider it but my final offer is 2.5 mil."

Negotiations were such a pain if you were talking to a very shrewd Kjeldor. This businessman that this particular outpost had contacted were speaking on behalf of the Jorm Prison Colony, to secure a shipment of slaves to cater for their official's and employees needs. Found on the outer fringes of the galaxy, theirs is a sad life...seeing women for only once in their life...and if so, the poor slave dies of overwork, tiredness, and over sex.

This was all set to change if the Alliance could compromise a monthly shipping to head to them.

" At 2.5 mil per month, I could agree." Kouzakai smiled, it was a whole lot worth than what he would usually agree to. " That is final."

Realizing he'd been tricked into agreeing, the Kjeldorn threatened Kouzakai with curses before finally agreeing at blade's endpoint. The Lieutenant had grown tired of his excuses, and had to take action.

" R-relax friend. 2.5 it is." said the visibly shaken Kjeldorn. " It is such a pleasure doing business with you."

Kouzakai smiled. He turned around and left the signing to the Alliance officials present in the room, and proceeded to go ahead and surrender the shipments to the warrants officer. After signing the documents, and handing over the papers necessary for him to turn over the shipment, Kouzakai went ahead and found Mariktal eating something, as she leaned on her bike.

" Well, it was a long talk. Glad it's over." He said, scratching his head. " So would you mind showing me that ship of yours?"

This was a first step to confirming his suspicions. He was quite familiar with ADD ship designs, whatever form or where ever was the ship yard it came from. It always had a signature 'package' and Kouzakai knew for a fact what it was.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:12 pm
Profile YIM

A trade; she didn't care but, the ADD would get the data as they asked much to her dismay she offered a nod.

"Ja Of course not, it shouldn't be far from here ne."

A reasonable request and one she knew the purpose of more than well enough. She had more than once done the same memorixzing ADD designs in any form from locks placed on ships of their wanted list to their most uncommon scouting vessel and pistol. All her weapons & vehicles were uniquely Kali luckily enough they hadn't forced her to use the POS that was an ADD fighter, well at least in her opinion. Most beings raised on Kali prime would have rather died than use one of them.

she climbed onto her bike and glanced at Kouzakai simply nodding motioning for him to follow.

"Ja transfer to full manual control ne."

Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next