View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 5:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Information Broker (for KouzaKai) 

Post Re: Information Broker (for KouzaKai)
Triella nods when Kouzakai orders her to inform the station personnel of what Star Dancer reported. "As you desire, my lord." she says with that sensual purr that has surely caused many a male to provide Triella (and therefor the Star Dancer) with critical information.

She expertly works the comm panel, to open up an encrypted audio-visual channel with the station.

When the station responds, Triella will answer. "This is the Devourer, under the command of Lieutenant Kouzakai, and we have vital intelligence regarding the 'Phoenix' operation. With whom am I speaking, and do you have clearance for top security information?" she asks with confidence, and no apparent concern about the fact that she is almost entirely naked.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:35 am

(OOC: This is a short post...just to resume what we have here...)

The Lieutenant paced back and forth again, deep in thought and deep in meditation about the said operation and the dangers of the 'Phoenix', as warranted by the captain of the 'Star Dancer'.

Surely no cargo was worth risking an entire battlegroup and the safety of about a hundred thousand men, but there was no decision which Kouzakai made in which he failed miserably. He would see this operation into its fruition, no matter if its a trap, or how hopeless it may seem, for the sake of the proverbial 'Golden Grail' hidden within the Phoenix. That is how he rose through the ranks, and if this succeeds, he'll either be the stuff of legends...or the stuff of history books, 'The Last Flight of the Devourer'.

The engines hummed as if they were impatient. He touched the walls, and the engines silenced again.

He looked over to where his pseudo-slave, Triella, his liaison with the mysterious captain, was sitting. She was certainly a sight to behold, and was currently demanding that someone from the HQ would speak with her.

Kouzakai would feel tired, however, and to her surprise, Triella would find the sensation of being lifted, and then suddenly being sat upon two heavily sinewed, muscular legs.

Her charms were working on the Lieutenant.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:50 am
Profile YIM

((OOC: I apologize - I thought I had already replied to this))

The gypsy-slave is glowering impatiently as she is waiting on the communication to get through to someone of appropriate responsibility at the Alliance command.

She is so intent on dealing with the officers, and her frustration is so clear that it catches her completely off guard when KouzaKai lifts her into his lap. She gasps and turns around to stare at the Lieutenant, and was clearly about to ask something - when the comm goes live again.

Quickly she turns back to the video feed, trying to ignore the feeling of the strong thick legs under her buttocks, or the growing bulge she can feel rubbing between her cheeks. She can't help but squirm against KouzaKai, rubbing herself against his lap.

"Comm...mander??" she asks of the vid screen, trying to control her voice that is trembling with her excitement, while she tries not to show her arousal.

"I bear... information... for you..from.. the Star Dancer. I am.. instructed.. to tell you... that the Phoenix... is a Directorate..trap. There.. are agents on board... the Phoenix... and the Directorate has multiple vessels... ready to defend the Phoenix.. the moment the Alliance.. makes a move." she manages to gasp out, while her eyes begin to close in pleasure and lust.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3