View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Kate's Mission (Beth) 

Post Kate's Mission (Beth)
Ensign Kate Piper your mission if you choose to accept it is the capture of the notiorous Pierce Eye. A high Ranking Lt. in treachous Archanius Alliance, usually we would send a squad to attempt to take down this man. He however is briefly on a moon in your area doing some sort of experiment he is the chief Engineer for the Alliance Technolgy so capturing him alive is parmount so that we can interogate him and learn the weakness of this strong Mafia like org. Enclosed is further top secret infomation on this enemy check only if you choose to accept.

This was the start of Kate's mission orders, so dangerous was the task that they give her the chance to opt out if she thought it was nessecary. The small moon has a light oxgyen mix, enough to breath in and very little vegatiation. Probaly a planet in the early stages of becaming inhabitable, the small complex built here only had a few remote drone guards according to reports and as a high ranking Lt he would have at least 3 other guards to protect him.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:18 pm

Kate blinked at the mission screen in front of her, the words highly dangerous flickered through her mind, but then again this could be her big chance to impress the high council, to show them what she could do and with that in mind she pressed the accept button.

That all seemed a whole lifetime away as she took her first steps on to the alien moon, it was strange there was very little vegetation the planet was almost desolate. With every step she took each breath was hard on her lungs, but she had to get used to the atmosphere the target had to believe that she had been breathing this stuff all her life if she was going to succeed and capture him alive.

She had left her ship in a stationary orbit on the other side of the planet that the moon was orbiting and traveled the rest of the way on her ships orbital entry capsule which had landed seeming like a asteroid three miles away from the complex. After the landing she had buried her all ADD equipment and hidden any trace of her entry. This also meant that she had to hide all her ADD weapons to avoid immediate detection by the guards.

After this she headed towards the complex dressed as a smuggler in tight fitting leather pants, tee shirt and jacket, totally unarmed except for a illegal Rion Blaster which was meant to complete the charade as she prepared to charm her way into this complex with her tight outfit and a fake ID pass in the name of Mia George which was a old alias of Kate's in a past operation and should stand up against any scrutiny. As Kate or Mia now looked at the complex off in the distance and said to herself, "right all I got to do now is get in and get out with the target."

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:18 pm
Profile WWW

The bunker seemed to be made of the almost invicble metal Admanite. The two guards do not seem to even ask questions as they grab your ID card and slide it through, getting the bio up. "Go on in and wait in the main chamber. This robot will lead you there." He tells her as a tiny drone comes out.

Inside the base she find it was not very spacious, nor where there rooms for other research. Whatever this place was for it was designed, built, and is being used for a singular purpuse. But more importantly why did they let Kate aka Mia by without so much as a glance. Coming into the mainchamber she finds that the rooms is full of smuglers some wanted on more planets then you could count. A former aquintce with her alias notices her. "Well, well, well. If it isn't Mia, trying move up the Smuggling chain eh. Thie Pierce Eye will hire anyone." The room they were in looked to be a presentation room, with a podum and some visual devices ready.

Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:15 pm

Kate wandered into the center of the main chamber area of the bunker it was filled with smugglers some she recognised from prison scans others she though only existed in space legends, but here they all were under one roof waiting for for something. As she walked into the main chamber's presentation room which was a cross between a strip bar with dancing slave girls to kept the smugglers happy and a board room of a super conglomerate.

As stared dat the room before her a friendly voice called out to her, she looked around her and spotted Kerdin a blue skinned humaniod smuggler that she befriended in her last undercover mission. Kate nodded her head to Kerdin in acknowledgement, meanwhile a voice whispered to her in her head, "here goes goodbye Kate hello Mia."

After this everything that was Kate Tyler was gone tucked away in small part of the back of her mind she was now in everything Mia George. Her face was now sharp and alert while her stride was world weary but also seductive, with each step she would turn the heads of her fellow smugglers away from the dancing slaves.

When Mia/Kate sat down at the table oppsite Kerdin, the blue alien had already bought her drink and put it down before her, Mia/Kate stared at it for a while and finally said in cold voice, "Whats up Kerdin hows bussiness."

Last edited by Beth on Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:17 pm
Profile WWW

"Obviously about to pick up when a player like the Archanius Alliance sends out for a meeting for the best smugglers in the galaxy. Glad you got the call so I can see your sexy buddy again. Still considering my offer about a team up?" He asks her with a smirk as he sips on his drink. They converse for a while, even mentions that this project is personal endorsed by the leader of the Alliance so there's obviously some money to made in it.

Thats when Pierce Eye finally showed up using a staff to help himself up, the dancers disapeared and all eyes focused on him. "Welcome." He says in a low voice. "First let me say that you are not compating with each other, we need as many smuglers as we can get. The pay for this job is equlivant to Ten A-Ranked Slaves or same money compansation for standard prices. Take you pick. The Archanius Alliance has grown tired of the ADD agency and there medling, not to mention the prime slave meat on that station. So we are going to take it out with these." He tells the group as he puts a device up on the screen. "This is my research, my project. This device is specifcaly attuned to avoid any and all detiction methods in the galaxy, attach it to something and the only way you'll find it is by looking. We are going to attach these things to bomb, emps, ect. that we need you guys to smuggle into ADD agencies. One will be given out to you and only one. If you should disapear with it into the black market, do know that the price on your head will be double what were offering to pay you and death will be release when were done. Any questions?" He asked.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:01 pm

Kate/Mia looked at Kerdin, the blue humaniod alien had always had a thing for her, she thought now was perfect time to use it to her advantage. So she leaned forward towards him while also reaching over and seductively running her hand up slowly up the indside of his leg towards his crotch and said, "I tell you what you tell me how to get in to see Pierce Eye alone and I'll team up with you in way you've only thought about in your dreams."

Just when Kerdin was about to give her a response Pierce Eye walked in and gave his speech to the assembly of smugglers, after he was done Kate/Mia put her hand up straight away and said, " So you want us to take out the ADD is that all, you want nothing else from that base."

Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:01 am
Profile WWW

Kerdin was about to pass out when he heard this news and was about to reply when Pierce Eye told them there mission. "No, your job is to smuggle the objects in hidden under this device of mine. The Archanius Alliance will do the rest and take ADD down in it's moment of great weakness."

Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:39 pm

Kate/Mia looked up to Pierce Eye and said, "okay your the boss, but tell me what if this device dosent work what then, what happens to us when the ADD catches us." This statement was followed by a grumbling of agreement from all the other smugglers from around the room. "What we need is a stone cold guarentee that this won't fail, I mean this is your business but our lives."

Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:58 pm
Profile WWW

Pierce Eye merely smirks as he walks over and opens a crate that was there. The device inside had the device he showed on it. What was is an active fusion genator that generated more then enough power for this place, but the genator itself would shine like a beacon for lightyears with it's use, but none of the smugglers had deteteced such a power source. "My device will not fail, only an incompenant smuggler will have to worry about being captured with this and that is why you are all being paid a high compensation. Any other questions Mia?" Pierce Eye asked his deep eyes staring at her.

Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:38 pm

Kate/Mia stared at Piece Eye for a minute like he was holding some hyponotic spell over her, she was caught off guard by him knowning her name. This could mean one of two things that her cover was working perfectly or that it was blow and this beast was playing with her. Kate/Mia decided to operate under the first asumption, she looked Piece Eye rightin the face and said, "well that explains why you hired me I'm te best, but I must tell you if I'm carrying explosives on my ships I want to paid triple what your going to pay every one else."

Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:40 am
Profile WWW

"My your bold saying that Mia, especially with everyone here to hear it, like your bragging and boasting that your best here, that you deserve it, well that is up to anybody whether you wish to negotiate your terms, although I think there quite far. Now that you know the mission and what ADD does to monsters/aliens like us when they capture you can ether go or wait in line for an interview with us, you have five minutes to decide. Those who stay will be brought into an interview room shortly. Good day." He tells the room as he walks up to one of the guards as leaving. "I want the smuggler Mia sent to me immediatly should she stay." Pierce Eye tells them, ether he suspected something or was just infatuted with her beauty.

Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:08 pm

As Pierce Eye left the room Kate/Mia looked around the room to see if any of the other smugglers were going to respond to his final offer. A few of them were looking in her direction and did not look friendly at all they were all probably waiting for a chance to dispute her claim to be the best. At least half of the room seem to walk out they were probably not interested in the risks that Piece Eye was offering, Kate/Mia on the other hand didn’t have a choice she had to a mission to complete for the ADD.

As she sat quietly in the booth Kerdin moved closer to her and said, “So what were we talking about before we got rudely interrupted. Ah yes you and me.” Just before Kate/Mia could fashion a retort a guard came over to their table and said, “Excuse me, Mia George Pierce Eye wants to see you in his private chambers immediately.” Kate/Mia responded immediatedly, “Oh right great,” then looked at Kerdin, “catch you later Kerdin,” and she walked off following the guard to the private parts of the bunker.

Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:17 pm
Profile WWW

Upon entering his chamber not only was technogly all around the place, but there seeemed to be some occult stuff... well at least on earth they looked occult like, who knows what his people held them for. Could be religious artifacts or simple artifact he used as decrations.

"Please sit." Pierce Eye offers her as he's looking at his computer typing stuff away. "So please explain to me why I should give you 30 slaves or the equlviant money value of them?" He asks her.

Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:53 pm

Beth sat down opposite Pierce Eye and looked him straight in the eye, "Oh I don't know maybe because I have all the ADD security codes that you will need to make your little plan work perfectly without any need for these amateurs that you've got out here'." She then leaned back in her chair with hands placed behind the back of her head she waited for her host to respond.

Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:39 pm
Profile WWW

"Really now, well we have a few of those codes, would you mind writting some of them down so we verfy this?" Pierce Eye tells her as his cold eyes unlike the others don't roam over her body, they merely stare deep into her eyes, as if I was judging her soul.

Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 110 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next